FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LGL what willl happen today ?

+8
Aamiable
Rajaraam
manula
kam2011
natsume
mican
RIO
amilaela
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LGL what willl happen today ? Empty LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 am

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LGL what willl happen today ?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

2LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:10 pm

RIO

RIO

amilaela wrote:LGL what willl happen today ?

What a Damn Question....Why today any special reason or at least is it Mr. Wegapitiyas B'day today...you... pig

3LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:33 pm

mican

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

when analyzing LGL data, we can't expect a huge price up today ,normally when LGL start its bull run it goes 2 to 5 days(at leat 2 days) & bull run always happen before publishing the quarter results

plz observe below link,

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=LGL:SL

4LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 pm

natsume

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rio wrote:What a Damn Question....Why today any special reason or at least is it Mr. Wegapitiyas B'day today...you... pig

jabbering of rio's making the whole title to the Re-bin Razz

5LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:20 pm

kam2011

amilaela, As u said there is a tremendous increase in trading LGL N. So fa today 2.8 mn shares have been traded.Last 10 days total is around 1.2 mn. LGL X also 1.12 mn shares already traded. That is the highest during 30 day period. Good to watch. Thank you.

6LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm

kam2011

natsume wrote:
Rio wrote:What a Damn Question....Why today any special reason or at least is it Mr. Wegapitiyas B'day today...you... pig

jabbering of rio's making the whole title to the Re-bin Razz

LGL N Now trading at 46.10 .And LGL X at 29.10.May be his B'day.

7LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm

kam2011

Thank you. Already 10% up. If some one bought in the morning he/she will earn now 10% profit. This is how we should identify price movements.

8LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

manula

Vice President - Equity Analytics

After some months stagnate in same price it start a good run today. reason unknown

9LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Rajaraam

RIO wrote:

What a Damn Question....Why today any special reason or at least is it Mr. Wegapitiyas B'day today...you... pig

Finaly everybody has to accept that this very junior(in the Forum) amilaela was able to see some positive signs of this share. And he wanted to share his feeling with others. Actualy it is wonderful. His simple question force me to watch it and I was able to capitalise it and end up with enough money to celeberate Mr, W ;s B'day. He just indicated in the morning that LGL has a posibility to move up andend of the day LGL became the today's winner. It is good if we could respect others views as well rather than hammering them.

10LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm

RIO

RIO

Rajaraam wrote:
RIO wrote:

Finaly everybody has to accept that this very junior(in the Forum) amilaela was able to see some positive signs of this share. And he wanted to share his feeling with others. Actualy it is wonderful. His simple question force me to watch it and I was able to capitalise it and end up with enough money to celeberate Mr, W ;s B'day. He just indicated in the morning that LGL has a posibility to move up andend of the day LGL became the today's winner. It is good if we could respect others views as well rather than hammering them.

Rajaraam, sad to see you also in the boat of gamblers...you admit that today you jumped into a share which did not have any valid reason for a run at this moment...so you guys respect all those kinda posters & buy what ever they recommended without any related info or news....! Good luck & I'm sure I'll be able to see you crying on this same forum not too far...! cheers

11LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Rajaraam

Dear Rio,
Its not that I simply took a decision only coz of amilaela's post. But I was expecting this move due to few important reasons. I knew that any time LGL run would start. However amilaela's post forced me to watch it and I found a run I expected has started. Therefore I bought immediately and sold at 49+ with around 10% profit in 5 figures. However for me LGL is a good share to hold for long term. That is why I took a risk to buy it below 44.50. What I am trying to say is everybody has some knowledge and why not we respect them. I apologize if you heart coz of my above post.

12LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Aamiable

LGL is a good share.

13LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 pm

srilankanmarket

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Does anyone Know where this Might stop??

I mean the price hike?? Or will it go down on Monday ?? Just asking not a recommendation..

Please read my signature Wink

14LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:41 pm

RichDad

RichDad
Manager - Equity Analytics

LGL is a good share.

We should not be totally dependent on Financial reports which are nicely complied according to the requirements of the directors. It's creative accounting. I have some friends who are finance managers for some listed companies and they admit that their companies are manipulating financial statements for their benefit.

So totally relying on funda/ financial statements is not good enough in SL. If you are in Rome be Roman.
No one can cheat on charts. Chart knows the news is coming.

So friends we should respect technical analysis equally.
For some investors/traders valid reason could possibly be the buy/sell signals of the chart.

15LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm

investor1984

investor1984

RIO wrote:
Rajaraam wrote:
RIO wrote:

Rajaraam, sad to see you also in the boat of gamblers...you admit that today you jumped into a share which did not have any valid reason for a run at this moment...so you guys respect all those kinda posters & buy what ever they recommended without any related info or news....! Good luck & I'm sure I'll be able to see you crying on this same forum not too far...! cheers

RIO why dont you appreciate a new comer when they identify a fast moving share early ?????? By the way how in the world that buying LGL become a gamble???? LGL is a very very strong share , i dont know mate, sometime so called seniors and experts in this forum act and put comments like dumb... New comers wont always be new comers, if they are talented just give them space they deserve , dont be so jealous at new talent..

16LGL what willl happen today ? Empty Re: LGL what willl happen today ? Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

investor1984 wrote:
RIO wrote:
Rajaraam wrote:
RIO wrote:

RIO why dont you appreciate a new comer when they identify a fast moving share early ?????? By the way how in the world that buying LGL become a gamble???? LGL is a very very strong share , i dont know mate, sometime so called seniors and experts in this forum act and put comments like dumb... New comers wont always be new comers, if they are talented just give them space they deserve , dont be so jealous at new talent..

Investor1984, can't you think the reason behind this, coz 2 things possibl.
1 Big loss in PF, so cant sell to buy LGL or
2 No money in the PF.

simply LGL is not in there PF, thats y? Those who blame LGL go & check the FS, then comment pls -

Oya erisiyawa atha herapalla api heta meraida kiyala danne ne lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum