FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSF Warrants

+19
kerry packer
kasun333
LSE
Light of Hope
Hawk Eye
smallville
besthope
Chutta
Gainer
Gaja
mark
KDDND
Arena
Redbulls
investor1984
SL.Market
sisira.wijeweera
hariesha
Slstock
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1CSF Warrants Empty CSF Warrants Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.

If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

2CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:22 pm

hariesha

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, Normal share is safer. CSF.W0021 is risky and may give you good short term returns as well as can make your investment zero.

3CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

Slstock

Slstock

Retailers

I resurrect this as a social reminder. I do n;t know what is in store for the next 20 days.

But unless CSF.N goes up, be aware about the warrant situation

At the time of posting this it is trading Rs 1.1

4CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Slstock

Slstock

I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.

5CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

sisira.wijeweera

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:

50% drop in few hours.

Thanks Sistock

6CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

You did the great job here for avoid some people going into the trouble...

7CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics

SL.Market wrote:

CSF is heavily manipulated & highly over valued share... But I dont understand the rationale behind today's sudden crash of CSF.W ( Some might say that no basis is needed for this type of share to fall .. AGREE) , still ....

Exercise price for Warrant is RS 12.. So technically this has no value bcoz the Voting share is trading @ 10. But There was no reason for Warrant to go down by 60 cents bcoz voting did not go down as much..

No news of directors disposing the Warrant is still informed to CSE , Today's Warrant trading quantity is no way near a directors dealing quantity.. So I assume that all the big shots who holds the Voting share is still holding the Warrants too.. So I was wondering whether .. Is this a start of another manipulation??? Is someone trying to collect Warrants expecting a rise in the price in Voting share in the near future???

Is someone or group of people getting ready to push the CSF.N above Rs 12???

( But my personal opinion is CSF.N & W is not a share worth keeping in portfolio if u expect a good night sleep )

To clear my point again... I AGREE WITH U ALL THAT CSF.N & CSF.W are CRAPS.. But what I am trying to say is something fishy is goin on... BCoz there is no reason for Warrant to crash this much today ( I am not saying that Warrant is worth more than 60 cents ... For it to go down today... There is no reason )

8CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Slstock

Slstock

When something without fundamentals is held at inflated value , it is a matter of time until something can go wrong.

What is in store in the future for CSF or whether there is a manipulation plan, us retailers don;t know. So this is very high risk at this stage.

Unless someone is willing to take a great risk( maybe will high reward) with CSF, we should remember the lesson learnt from past : certain rights/warrants ended up at 10 cents with No one to buy.

Maybe there is some internal party to convert all warrant at Rs 12. We don;t know.

But I am talking about the risk of the retailers here. there is chance you can gain handsomely or loose all your money.

I have CDB /GLAS and atleast I know it has fundamentals and in the worst even if the share drops in value I will get a dividend But if I have CSF warrants ???

9CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

investor1984 wrote:
SL.Market wrote:

CSF is heavily manipulated & highly over valued share... But I dont understand the rationale behind today's sudden crash of CSF.W ( Some might say that no basis is needed for this type of share to fall .. AGREE) , still ....

Exercise price for Warrant is RS 12.. So technically this has no value bcoz the Voting share is trading @ 10. But There was no reason for Warrant to go down by 60 cents bcoz voting did not go down as much..

No news of directors disposing the Warrant is still informed to CSE , Today's Warrant trading quantity is no way near a directors dealing quantity.. So I assume that all the big shots who holds the Voting share is still holding the Warrants too.. So I was wondering whether .. Is this a start of another manipulation??? Is someone trying to collect Warrants expecting a rise in the price in Voting share in the near future???

( But my personal opinion is CSF.N & W is not a share worth keeping in portfolio if u expect a good night sleep )

To clear my point again... I AGREE WITH U ALL THAT CSF.N & CSF.W are CRAPS.. But what I am trying to say is something fishy is goin on... BCoz there is no reason for Warrant to crash this much today ( I am not saying that Warrant is worth more than 60 cents ... For it to go down today... There is no reason )

Only reason disappointment of the market nature, most of the pigs were thinking that craps also fly like bluechips in the so called bull run.

10CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

investor1984

investor1984

Redbulls wrote:
investor1984 wrote:
SL.Market wrote:

Only reason disappointment of the market nature, most of the pigs were thinking that craps also fly like bluechips in the so called bull run.

If Disappointment is the reason... Why aren't they disappointed with Voting share??? Warrant is crap then Voting share is crap too... Isn't Warrant the depending variable??? Shouldn't it react to the volatility of the Voting share??? How-come suddenly Warrant became this independent??? With its own movement????

11CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Arena

There is a crystal clear reason for Csf..w to touch 10 cents immediately just like what happen to Greg..........By now we should pay Rs -2 .00 for this warrant.

How ever there will be a trading opportunity in coming days with this warrant.

As per the volumes traded last few weeks there is a good possibility for N share to touch 12-13 level but y we risk money like that.

12CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

hariesha

slstock wrote:

50% drop in few hours.

They took note of your post and decided to suicide. Is that what had happened?

"Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers! "

I don't have anything against you; but I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly as what happened during last several days. It took about two weeks to come down to 1.10 from 1.50 and less than one hour to erode another 50%.

As I and slstock have posted earlier in this topic, market has shown the risk factor of CSF.W21. For those who still hold the W21, the last trading day may be 14th of next month. Payment by 1st week of July. As someone has posted about directors holding, I think they have sold much earlier, when the warrant was above 3/-. Probably they may buy back in the coming weeks at lessor prices as what happened in last REEF conversion.

13CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am

Slstock

Slstock

Hariesha,

I am not sure what you are getting at with regard to " I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly " You make it sound like I am the cause for this fall.

I started this post to educate newcomers/retailers in February. Yesterday I only reminded as a social obligation since many newcomers buy warrants without knowledge ( beacuse it is cheap) of what they are getting into.

Before I resurrected this topic, I saw the price dropping from rs 1.2 to 1.1/1.0 and that what triggered me to remind again.

If my post had an effect to retailers , then they had months to notice it and also millions of shares were trade between Rs 1.1 - 0.9 after I posted before it went to Rs 0.6 ( any retailer if following the post could have got out then if that was the concern) .

Now whether manipulators have an idea to collect lower and push price up I dont; know. Yes It can happen.

But my message is simple

Newcomers,

1) Know the present situation with CSF warrants . There is possibility for this to drop to Rs 0.1 and as well as a possilbity a manipulator to take this higher again ( big capital gain)

2) If you buy Warrant and plan to convert you have to pay Rs 12 for CSF.N. But CSF Rs 10 at this time. Can CSF so to Rs 13 and warrants to rs 1 again. I don't know.

It is a risk you take.

hariesha wrote:
slstock wrote:

50% drop in few hours.

I don't have anything against you; but I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly as what happened during last several days. It took about two weeks to come down to 1.10 from 1.50 and less than one hour to erode another 50%.

As I and slstock have posted earlier in this topic, market has shown the risk factor of CSF.W21. For those who still hold the W21, the last trading day may be 14th of next month. Payment by 1st week of July. As someone has posted about directors holding, I think they have sold much earlier, when the warrant was above 3/-. Probably they may buy back in the coming weeks at lessor prices as what happened in last REEF conversion.

14CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 am

KDDND

KDDND

slstock wrote:Hariesha,

I am not sure what you are getting at with regard to " I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly " You make it sound like I am the cause for this fall.

I started this post to educate newcomers/retailers in February. Yesterday I only reminded as a social obligation since many newcomers buy warrants without knowledge ( beacuse it is cheap) of what they are getting into.

Before I resurrected this topic, I saw the price dropping from rs 1.2 to 1.1/1.0 and that what triggered me to remind again.

If my post had an effect to retailers , then they had months to notice it and also millions of shares were trade between Rs 1.1 - 0.9 after I posted before it went to Rs 0.6 ( any retailer if following the post could have got out then if that was the concern) .

Now whether manipulators have an idea to collect lower and push price up I dont; know. Yes It can happen.

But my message is simple

Newcomers,

1) Know the present situation with CSF warrants . There is possibility for this to drop to Rs 0.1 and as well as a possilbity a manipulator to take this higher again ( big capital gain)

2) If you buy Warrant and plan to convert you have to pay Rs 12 for CSF.N. But CSF Rs 10 at this time. Can CSF so to Rs 13 and warrants to rs 1 again. I don't know.

It is a risk you take.

hariesha wrote:
slstock wrote:

50% drop in few hours.

Thank you SLSTOCK....
I appreciate your reminder and advise for the beginners... cheers cheers cheers

15CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

cheers who took the risk and win Smile

16CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 am

Slstock

Slstock

If you hold warrants at high prices , a second life might arise .

Now trade smartly and don't get caught at the top .

I see warrant prices are also jumping with CSF.N but theratically conversion is at Rs 12 as mentioned before.

These warrants are high risk and high gain/loss.

17CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm

investor1984

investor1984

We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???

18CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:16 pm

KDDND

KDDND

investor1984 wrote:We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???

scratch I agree with u!

19CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Anybody having the holders list?

20CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Gainer

Gainer

high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

21CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Chutta

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Hmm, Luxury bonus. Based on today trading Patton it may pass even 1.8 also.

Last edited by Chutta on Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

22CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:40 pm

besthope

Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Can they Split the warrants ? If so, will it be a unwarranted act ? Then will you be gainer or loser ?
why dont you give party for forum and everybody a treat.

23CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

smallville

smallville

obviously the manipulation has started and for the warrant conversion to be success N needs to be in 14-15 range..

Now it seems like its a retailers game. At least directors or controlling parties would exerciser is the hope of bigger fool.. LOL

Market creates opportunities, well its actually manipulators.. Then smart ppl fish and go home by selling the excess on the way Wink

24CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Last two days there were some foreign purchases on CSF. May be from Malaysia

25CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 am

sisira.wijeweera

Wadurage katawamatak wevi katiyata
Next month don't buy high price