FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (3)

+52
OzTRADER
CARACALLA
MasterBlaster
Gainer
suku502
piras
SporeInvestor
fireshelter
goldenboy
fff4sl
buddhika.naween
sashimaal
NZ BOY
kj18
D.G.Dayaratne
Akalanka
m2_yapa
jonny
indi009
ruwa
stocker
MARKETWATCH2
RPPA
zoozzoo
schemer
Octopus
rmark
dow
Dr Stock
gamini4413992
CSE1
aero
barba
wmdcf
econ
Pethi
Nitro 7
dineshfernando
sampath.anuradha
NC
Vptilak
K7
lasantha11111
VALUEPICK
geshan.weerakkody
RoomGirl
IO3+O
HoldandFold
Santa
Luqmaans azam
Eng Krishantha
SHARK aka TAH
56 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

2Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:59 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

3Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:07 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:

THANKS SHARK...

4Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:56 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

45 touched down cheers

5Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Luqmaans azam

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thank you, you are doing a lot of charity

6Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:32 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Luqmaans azam wrote:Thank you, you are doing a lot of charity
cheers i am humbled by the comments cheers Thanks You. I am treating this as Sadaka (Charity)
God will give much more ..... bounty bounce

7Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Santa

Santa
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shark,
You have done excellent work.
Your charts have given direction on making decisions.
This eliminates the uncertainty to a certain level and establishes confidence.
So what you have done is very valuable.
I thank you for that.

Wish you well!

8Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 pm

HoldandFold

Stock Trader

SHARK wrote:

Shark Aiya @6:00 if you drag down on the y-axis you can change the scale without changing the time period. Thanks for all your work, I'm learning a lot.

9Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 pm

IO3+O

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:The awesome power of parental love

By Lionel Wijesiri

Kaushalya is a graduate in Marketing Studies and working as a corporate PR Manager. Her mother died a few weeks ago. Back at home after the funeral activities, she talked about her mother and related a personal life incident.

“I was just six years old when this incident occured. My mother was an ardent collector of antiques, especially vases. She had a much-cherished vase once owned by her great-grandmother. It was inside a small display case. Her mother loved that vase and frequently referred to it as the family treasure. At that time I was an accident-prone child. One day while running up and down the living room, I accidentally knocked over the display case. The vase hit the floor with a loud crash and shattered into pieces. I was shocked and frightened at what I’d done, screamed and began sobbing”.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Buddha visit - The Buddha accepted his father’s invitation and returned to visit his homeland. During this visit, he preached the Dhamma to King Suddhodana. The Compassionate One said he knew the King’s heart was full of affection and deeply grieved. The painting depicts how an artist saw it.

“I remember my mother come running into the room. There was fear in her face. Seeing the shattered vase, she sighed heavily. Then she saw me sitting on the floor wailing. “I’m sorry, Amma. I’m sorry, Amma. I broke the family treasure!” Seeing despair on my face, my mother was silent for a moment. Faced with two powerful and conflicting instincts - one toward anger and blame, the other toward compassion and forgiveness, she sat next to me, pulled me on her lap, and kissed my tears. “Sweetheart, when I ran in here, I was terrified that something bad had happened to our family’s most precious treasure. But thank God, you’re okay. Kushi, you are the family treasure.”

“My mother turned what could have been a painful incident and a lifelong source of guilt into an enduring source of affirmation and worthiness. That day I experienced a mother’s limitless love towards her children.”
The study

This is a story of parental love. It’s a love we would never quantify. Their love is unchanged, unconditional and cannot be measured. Parents are the fountains of our lives. They are the sun and moon in our world, in our family. The father is the Sun and mother is the moon. As Buddhists, as well as grateful and faithful sons and daughters, we cannot think of a life without our parents.

The study of parental love is something from which social scientists long shied away. But with the increased interest in the origin of mental illnesses, more attention is being paid to the infancy and childhood of human beings. What investigations have revealed is that parental love is, beyond all cavil or question, the most important experience in the life of a human being.

For the new-born baby, survival is of the first importance. But survival alone is not enough - and in most cases it is doubtful whether the mere satisfaction of his physical needs will secure even that. We now know from the observations of a number of physician and investigators that parental love is an essential part of the nourishment of every baby and that unless he is loved he will not develop as a healthy organism.

The Buddha has taught us that it is our bounden duty, a moral obligation to respect and support our parents unceasingly, especially when they reach old age, and when they are feeble or sick. If one does not support one’s parents in general or in the latter part of their lives in particular; he or she, according to Buddhism, is an ungrateful and uncivilised son or daughter. The Buddha declared this very clearly in the Wasala sutta, the Discourse on outcastes:

Whosoever being wealthy supports not his mother and father who have grown old - know him as an outcast.

On the contrary, in the Mangala Sutta, the Buddha said, to support mother and father, to cherish wife and children, and to be engaged in peaceful occupation - this is the greatest blessing.

In the Katannu Sutta, the Buddha said, I tell you, monks, there are two people who are not easy to repay. Which two? Your mother and father. Even if you were to carry your mother on one shoulder and your father on the other shoulder for 100 years, and were to look after them by anointing, massaging, bathing, and rubbing their limbs, and they were to defecate and urinate right there [on your shoulders], you would not in that way pay or repay your parents.

If you were to establish your mother and father in absolute sovereignty over this great earth, abounding in the seven treasures, you would not in that way pay or repay your parents. Why is that? Mother and father do much for their children. They care for them, they nourish them, and they introduce them to this world. But anyone who rouses his unbelieving mother and father, settles and establishes them in conviction; rouses his unvirtuous mother and father, settles and establishes them in virtue; rouses his stingy mother and father, settles and establishes them in generosity; rouses his foolish mother and father, settles and establishes them in discernment: To this extent one pays and repays one’s mother and father.
Duties

In the Sigalovada Sutta the Buddha laid down rules elaborating the duties of children and parents.

The duties of a child towards its parents are five in number:

(1) Support them with four requisites-food and drinks, clothing, shelter, and medication
(2) Perform their duties such as helping them to do whatever they find difficult to do
(3) Keep up the family tradition, name, and image
(4) Be worthy of their inheritance
(5) Transfer merit to them after their death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parents love - The parents’ love towards children is unchanged, unconditional and cannot be measured

Parents, too, have a duty to take good care of their children as set by the teachings of the Buddha. There are five primary duties that a parent must do while bringing up a child:

(1) Advise to refrain from doing anything evil
(2) Persuade to do meritorious actions
(3) Ensuring properly educated.
(4) Guiding to the right path in the careful selection of a spouse.
(5) Passing on inheritances

These duties make good sense even today. They form basis of good family relationships and the democratic and social ethics of a Buddhist.
Live and love

Parental love towards children is creative, greatly enriching the lives of the receiver and the giver. It is the only thing in the world of which one cannot give anyone too much. Genuine parental love has a firmness and discipline of its own for which there can be no substitute; it can never harm or inhibit or spoil, it can only benefit.

Scientists are today discovering that to live as if live and love were one is an indispensable condition - because this is the way of life which the innate nature of man demands. The idea is not new. What is new is that contemporary men should be rediscovering, by scientific means, the ancient truths as delivered by the Buddha nearly 2,600 years ago. For human beings - and for humanity - nothing could be more important.

This article is awesome. Should be read by every one!.
Thanks Shark for your great invaluable attempt. Smile
Please download and see the two attached PowerPoint shows also!.
Attachments
Technical Analytics & Charts (3) AttachmentMother's Love.PPS
Just Download this and see how's the love of a mother !.
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Technical Analytics & Charts (3) AttachmentForSonsandDaughters.pps
Just Download this and see how we should treat our old father !.
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(395 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

10Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 pm

RoomGirl

SHARK wrote:
Thanks machang Smile

11Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:56 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

12Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:45 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

hOORAY LIOC 46.90 cheers

is this a race against 50 towards XD

13Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:32 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Closed @46.00

14Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:08 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I will update LIOC JKH and ASI for the week ending tomorrow, most probably by saturday or sunday before the market opening, basically a recap Smile

Shark

15Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Why Nobody talking about CLND

Discl: Not Holding

16Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

As a share look highly overvalued counter, but on a Speculative run can give some return, if we identify The Entry and Exit well .... like that of last time

Ideas welcome Very Happy
Shark

17Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 pm

RoomGirl

SHARK wrote:Why Nobody talking about CLND

Shark kollo, can you post chart on CLND?
I have small qty.

18Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

i will try kab,

i just did a CTC video ...

19Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

kabba wrote:

Shark kollo, can you post chart on CLND?
I have small qty.

CLND
cheers cheers cheers

20Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote: i will try kab,

21Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote: i will try kab,

Thanks.....

22Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36461-property-on-demand-in-the-sri-lankan-city-of-colombo?highlight=Colombo
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

23Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Eng Krishantha wrote:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36461-property-on-demand-in-the-sri-lankan-city-of-colombo?highlight=Colombo
Welldone on 500th Post ENG

24Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
Eng Krishantha wrote:

Welldone on 500th Post ENG
cheers cheers cheers

25Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

If i remember vaguely i promised the NEST chart couple days or a week ago. Sorry i totally missed that.

Here is the Video Now .....

Sorry for the delay Guyz....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum