FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HVA - Developing an amasing bull trend in the 12 day ROC chart

+9
SLBOY
fireshelter
Chinwi
m2_yapa
Yahapalanaya
EquityChamp
Teller
gainonly
hiransilva23
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

The below is the long term trend chart of 12 day ROC for HVA. HVA has entered into an amassing bull trend that has never seen during the past three years. The trend has been developing since April 2016 and still climbing with high steam. Let me publish a six year chart whether we could identify a similar trend there. However with this trend I expect the share to reach 13-14 level by June. I will try to post how long this trend will last. You have a major profit opportunity in hand my dear friends. 

HVA - Developing an amasing bull trend in the 12 day ROC chart Np577333LeIiIiIiCiOnXbaSS666CInyHbfIyIiIiKixET+H9GMtpLmNMlIAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Is it good to buy???i think they hav above 4 million.itz difficult to seel at this price.i also feel it will move atleast 10.

hiransilva23

Is it good to buy???i think they hav above 4 million.itz difficult to seel at this price.i also feel it will move atleast 12 not 10.precious on is mistake sry.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Buying at these levels should be absolutely risk free according to technical indicators. I am trying to figure out where this trend will going to take HVA.

gainonly

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Trend is clear.

Still in continous buying side.always matching the seller.

Hope HVA has a long run...
Now the stock is illequid.
Look at the selling quantity day by day its reducing.

Analyse

hiransilva23

Hm.i asked frm advisor.he always saying no.lot f oppotunities i was mis coz f his advice.personally i think i should buy.it will start in next week.i dnt hav knowledge in technical side bt in my exp i cn feel itz good.and if u r saying smthng i knw definietly v cn get smthng.

Teller

Teller

hiransilva, your advisor is correct. He is a knowledgeable person. Respect him. How ever different people can get different type of risks. So I will say not any thing on this

anjelo

anjelo

Yes there is a trend on this.if someone can predict the top then it would be super... I would sum this up for everyone.. "high risk,high return!"

hiransilva23

Anjelo asia securities recomond this??i knw ur advisor.normaly he z nt intrestd in stock lyk this.if he recomond it should be ok.

anjelo

anjelo

No he is not the speculative type.but he tells when to collect and when to let go.didnt had contact for sometime now with him.doing my own trading.in an uptrend situation like this now in CSE
any advice would look good since almost all the stocks are moving up.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

HVA - Developing an amasing bull trend in the 12 day ROC chart New_pi10
Ok found a similar trend build previously for HVA. That was formed during August to November 2011. The trend peaked after inflating the price by 100% from the point of initiation.

So looking at the slope of this emerging pattern I can say confidently that the take-off of it will be similar to the one we seen in 2011 so I estimate the price to be peaked around Rs14 and the trend line will be above the 'zero' line till July this year.

anjelo

anjelo

In 2011 it went to 58 I think.we have to take the volumes also.in 2011 they rolled around 30million shares I think. But this time they have collected around 4 to 5 million. So considering the volumes if they pish without a roll yes it would go towards 14.if they push with a major roll then it might go very high.its all upto the collector now.to pish it to crazy levels or finish it off around 14.but remember in 2011 there was not much SEC activity and the market was in a bullish like this.but now the SEC is active.buuuuuuuuttttt.... Buuuuttt.. If this guy is connected to government with good graces.then he could get away with a major roll and still walk out free.lot of speculation inside the speculating share!!! Smile as I said. "high risk high return"

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I FEEL ANJELO HOLD LOT Hva

Teller

Teller

Poor investors lost  millions of money  ,may be billions because of HVA. This is one of the leading manipulation shares in CSE.  I know who involved this manipulation durinh that  time ,obviously That's the reason some people get afraid to touch this share even now.
When it trades around 38 levels,  I also baught  this scrap and loose around 250,000k as I exited around 32. I was lucky to
Exit at those levels but I didn't touch much share  there after.
It may be good in technically at the moment but I am not satisfying it's improvement based on their financials. I'm put HVA in red category so far. Need to do more studies before buying
GL

Last edited by Teller on Sat May 14, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

EquityChamp wrote:HVA - Developing an amasing bull trend in the 12 day ROC chart New_pi10
Ok found a similar trend build previously for HVA. That was formed during August to November 2011. The trend peaked after inflating the price by 100% from the point of initiation.

So looking at the slope of this emerging pattern I can say confidently that the take-off of it will be similar to the one we seen in 2011 so I estimate the price to be peaked around Rs14 and the trend line will be above the 'zero' line till July this year.
Why can't be similar to 10 Sep 2012..

m2_yapa

m2_yapa
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Nope i see there is no reason to HVA to perform above 16.

Chinwi

Chinwi

HVA Earning per share for last few years :

Year ended
2011 03 31 0.69
2012 30 31 0.14
2013 03 31 0.59
2014 03 31 (0.26)
2015 03 31 (0.16)
2015 Dec 9 months (0.22)

NAVPS 7.45

Teller

Teller

HVA has faced A very tight situation so it's very difficult to recover accumulated losses and the company is having nearly 1 billion debt.
They have to increase their production as well as sales volumes. Profit margin should increase and must reduce these interesting bearing loans to minimize financial expenses.
I feel the only way to right issue or a merge with a giant linke Hemas ,Cargill's,CCS or Nestle etc...
It's very difficult to make this company as a profit making entity based on current world market conditions.
Diversifying the business also a good strategy in medium to long term.
Buying below 7.50 may be advisable at the moment.
GL

anjelo

anjelo

No I have sold my lot but planning to enter on monday as I am a bit ok with this shares trading style. It looks like big run this time after a long time.i have been with this share for some time trading it.but I feel fireshelter holds a big amount as the is the first time I see this person marketing HVA.

fireshelter

fireshelter

Very Happy

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Still arround 9/-.

fireshelter

fireshelter

Don't Be hurry Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Who ever the guy playing HVA innings really playing an Asanka Gurusinghe. Not scoring quickfire as well as not getting out.  Smile

fireshelter

fireshelter

Basketball Basketball Basketball

fireshelter

fireshelter

alien alien

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]