Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by wisdom79 Today at 7:35 am

» CBSL to reduce lending rates further to help SMEs
by EquityChamp Today at 6:54 am

» ACME AND LDEV
by EquityChamp Today at 6:49 am

» Time for BFN -ACME - LDEV -BALA
by EquityChamp Today at 6:47 am

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by fireshelter Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 11:56 am

» SLTL should touch 30/-
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 pm

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:14 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 pm

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by wisdom79 Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:21 am

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by samansilva Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:25 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by MarketRambo Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am

» Softlogic Eyes Asia, Africa For Expansion
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:02 am

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Winner123 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by fireshelter Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by sanjulanka Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:38 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:33 pm

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

» 10 Deadly Trading Mistakes!
by ipo Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Criticizing COCR share repurchase

Criticizing COCR share repurchase

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
When consider the finance industry COCR is the best performer in last 3 years and no one able to match their growth rate even in banking sector. Two foreign parties already invested on COCR, US party paid two times from book value and recently Group Leasing paid four times from book value. Why, Are they mad? No any other local company for investing in finance sector? How about giants like LB, CF, PLC? At least any foreign evaluation or offer for them? No ,Why ? because they are doing business in traditional way.
 
Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things. But all we know, truth is they have done the biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry, history), to sell 29.99% for giving only seats in their director board panel. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)
 
Think yourself, definitely share price should go up to 111 (at least ) very soon.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:
When consider the finance industry COCR is the best performer in last 3 years and no one able to match their growth rate even in banking sector. Two foreign parties already invested on COCR, US party paid two times from book value and recently Group Leasing paid four times from book value. Why, Are they mad? No any other local company for investing in finance sector? How about giants like LB, CF, PLC? At least any foreign evaluation or offer for them? No ,Why ? because they are doing business in traditional way.
 
Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things. But all we know, truth is they have done the biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry, history), to sell 29.99% for giving only seats in their director board panel. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)
 
Think yourself, definitely share price should go up to 111 (at least ) very soon.
Well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Criticizing COCR share repurchase Hoff14

3Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty IS IT COCR DAY on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@whyzo wrote:
When consider the finance industry COCR is the best performer in last 3 years and no one able to match their growth rate even in banking sector. Two foreign parties already invested on COCR, US party paid two times from book value and recently Group Leasing paid four times from book value. Why, Are they mad? No any other local company for investing in finance sector? How about giants like LB, CF, PLC? At least any foreign evaluation or offer for them? No ,Why ? because they are doing business in traditional way.
 
Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things. But all we know, truth is they have done the biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry, history), to sell 29.99% for giving only seats in their director board panel. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)
 
Think yourself, definitely share price should go up to 111 (at least ) very soon.
Well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Criticizing COCR share repurchase Hoff14
I feel today is very good day for COCR..............
Collection is over under 65/= Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 am

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
COCR is slowed down cuz ASI is red. COCR is set for another run! cheers cheers cheers alien alien

5Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
But all we know, truth is they have done the biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry, history), to sell 29.99% for giving only seats in their director board panel. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)

1.  biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry), -  this itself creates suspicion

2. they have done the biggest deal - They have not done any deal. The owners of big lots of COCR have done a deal to sell them at a suspicious rate.

3. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)
 - A Thai leasing company is the buyer.  They say they wanted to learn from us about micro financing .

6Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:15 pm

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is the most expensive Micro finance class. 10Bn. Thai people must be proud.

7Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
කෙසේ උනත් මෙය ලංකාව තුලට මුදල් ටිකක් හෝ ලැබෙන දෙයක්.   වී කැන් නොට් රයිට් එවුරිතින් ඉන් ඔපන් ෆොරම්. ගූගල් ට්‍රාන්ස්ලෙට් නිසා සිංහලෙන් ලිව්වත් තායි කාරයන්ට පරිවර්ථනය කරගන්න පුලුවන්.

ඉෆ් දේ රීඩ් දීස් biggest deal in history  වගේ දේවල් සහ අපේ සමහර අය මේකෙ හයි ප්‍රයිස්ගැන උදම් අනන හැටි   and පිලිතුරු ලෙස වට් වී රයිට්   Thai shareholders  may ක්වෙස්චන් අබවුට් මේ ඩීල් එක​. එම සමාගමේ කොටස් හෝල්ඩර්ස් can අස්ක් directors රිගාඩින් හයි ප්‍රයිස් .


Hence I stop writing about this for the time being.

8Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
දෑට් ඉස් වෙරි ටෲ!
දිස් ඩිල් විල් බ්‍රින්ග් ෆොරින් ඉන්ෆ්ලොව් ටු අවර් කන්ට්‍රි.
දෑන් බලන් ඉමු මොකද දෑන් අපේ ටික අසුවට විකුනන්න ඔනේ නෙ!!

9Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Criticizing COCR share repurchase G56710

10Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Chinwi, you proved again this, 
"Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things."  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

11Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:44 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:@Chinwi, you proved again this, 
"Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things."  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


COCR is investing stock. then no need other peoples. (Jilmart stocks need backup peoples )

12Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 pm

m2_yapa

m2_yapa
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Similarities in CIFL and COCR...
Both start from C
Both are on financial Sector...
Drive and driven by same one...
Still no deceleration of how this transaction is going to happen..

At Chinwi..If you hv time pls drop your ideas to my inbox...i would like to know your views...

13Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
HEXP no need any promotion. Those who invested in HEXP almost in profit . There is strong reason for HEXP movement.
But COCR is different. Time to time this stock has fluctuations.
A right issue is on the way @58/- levels. Now they are going to finalize it .
COCR still need to develop their asset quality so this is a good movement for them . So this may be the reason COCR price dropping.


_________________
Teller said is said..

14Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Teller,

Please mention your source to e information over rights issue at Rs 58/-?

Good Luck

15Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

As Teller was extensively confirmed on the right issue announcement,really wanted know e sources! Who knows whether he is in e BOD

16Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

As Teller was extensively confirmed on the right issue announcement,really wanted know e sources! Who knows whether he is in e BOD

17Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:HEXP no need any promotion.  Those who invested in HEXP almost in profit . There is strong reason for HEXP movement.
But COCR is different. Time to time this stock has fluctuations.
A right issue is on the way @58/- levels.  Now they are going to finalize it .
COCR still need to develop their asset quality so this is a good movement for them . So this may be the reason COCR price dropping.


yes your correct HEXP no need promotions......

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sangeetha please tell something about this statement

18Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@m2_yapa wrote:Similarities in CIFL and COCR...
Both start from C
Both are on financial Sector...
Drive and driven by same one...
Still no deceleration of how this transaction is going to happen..

At Chinwi..If you hv time pls drop your ideas to my inbox...i would like to know your views...


Sunday September 16, 2007

19Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:32 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
This is from insider information. No source available to prove it . So decision is yours. I am also holding this share but sold most above 70/-


_________________
Teller said is said..

20Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:37 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:This is from insider information.  No source available to prove it . So decision is yours. I am also holding this share  but sold most above 70/-


your statement not logical.....

21Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:This is from insider information.  No source available to prove it . So decision is yours. I am also holding this share  but sold most above 70/-


why company go for the Right issue

increase share holder capital or maybe increase liquidity and expand.

COCR can used debenture to expand the business and attract new deposits from new investor.

Example

CSF - before right issue they had minus assets. then they went for Right Issue 

OSEA - Right issue. expand the business. they cannot go for debenture. they cannot pay 14-16% year interest and build new building ..... no point debenture for them.

for finance company debenture is good idea bcz they can replace it loans for customer and get another 8-10% easily. at the same time the can borrow more money and expand the business....

22Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:52 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:This is from insider information.  No source available to prove it . So decision is yours. I am also holding this share  but sold most above 70/-


your best and best..

bcz you got HEXP inside info, SFL, now COCR etc.......


still nothing happen. still HEXP land deal also not conclude. if they did they has inform to CSE.

nikan boru kiyanna epa. oya boru okkoma eka para eiy. wena widiyakata kalpanawen.

mama katha karanne facts base.....

23Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:13 am

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
teller, just making stories to manipulate just as he did with HEXP.
I believe price appreciation for COCR soon

24Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:58 am

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
COCR is not going for a rights issue.. if you buy now you can sell at 80 or above,
Forget 111.00 forget a deal just think selling at 80.00


Teller is frustrated cuz his Hexp is not going up, for Hexp it will go to 105 level so what is more profitable.

Cocr will close above 70 within this week and there will be an announcement on the seal this week which will initiate another BIG run.


Just wait and see. Read about directors skeptical dealing which I published yesterday

Jaya wewa!

25Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:20 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
I don't care HEXP or COCR because I have both share holdings. I told the information which I got.


_________________
Teller said is said..

26Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:56 am

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Teller,

Tell us your sources for insiders such as directors?auditors?employees?or someone else?Because many share information without any width and depth

27Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:36 am

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
No Right Issue, its sure more than 1000%. No any discussion regarding that internally.   Wink Wink Wink

28Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:56 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:No Right Issue, its sure more than 1000%. No any discussion regarding that internally.   Wink Wink Wink
What about the Singapore investment? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

29Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The share price will move according to supply & demand. If everyone is targeting 80/=, i wonder who will be the buyer at 80/=.

30Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The share price will move according to supply & demand. If everyone is targeting 80/=, i wonder who will be the buyer at 80/=.
Directors wife will sell and we gonna buy again...........

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Last week remember @ 77/= also people bought

31Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 am

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Teller, 

Small clarification about your comment on "weak asset quality of #COCR"

As per Annual Report 2015/16;

Gross NPA is 4.2%
NEt NPA is 0.01%

This is below the industry norms! However you have said COCR asset quality is weak? Please clarify on what grounds you made the comment?


Further We are glad to know your insider sources in broad as you have many insider news about most of the companies?

Good Luck

32Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:42 am

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi Teller, 

Small clarification about your comment on "weak asset quality of #COCR"

As per Annual Report 2015/16;

Gross NPA is 4.2%
NEt NPA is 0.01%

This is below the industry norms! However you have said COCR asset quality is weak? Please clarify on what grounds you made the comment?


Further We are glad to know your insider sources in broad as you have many insider news about most of the companies?

Good Luck
I don't know anything related to COCR. But weak quality means market value is not same as book value.
For an example CITK bought CLND @44. But it is a weak quality asset as no one would buy CLND stake above 35

33Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:45 am

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Sapumal,

COCR is assets portfolio mainly comprised with advances! COCR in banking and finance industry and heath of such is represented via Non-Performing advances[NPA] in annual report.

As per the Annual Report it is very healthy

Good Luck

34Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:03 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The share price will move according to supply & demand. If everyone is targeting 80/=, i wonder who will be the buyer at 80/=.


I will take one example

AAIC

Net assets is -- 5.42

EPS --- 1.19*2 = 2.38

share price is around 23

COCR


Net assets -- 27.24  

EPS -- 10-11 (this year)

share price around 68 now.

 coming quarter reports will show progress continues then share price is moving. no need to panic this is good stock now

have you got my idea...

35Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty GREEN TODAY on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:15 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
How about around 11:00 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  COCR repeat last Monday  Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

36Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The share price will move according to supply & demand. If everyone is targeting 80/=, i wonder who will be the buyer at 80/=.


kauda hithuwe HEXP gani kiyala 100.

plenty of stock traded around 100 level.

think and invest...

37Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
example

LB Finance 

now doing 900 Millions per quarter. maybe they have new target 4000 Millions for financial year.

think
COCR doping same amount.
4000/320 = EPS 12.5

this year they have target 3200 Millions, 

COCr plan is clear. targeting to expand the business during next 2-3 years. 

dont forget 1.5% stocks are holding in the market without top 20 holders.

38Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy

39Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:39 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy


common guys. 


CSE very under value compare with other countries. 
I am not think my words effect to others. I said think and invest.

some people buying Craps. example CIFL. CIFL move 1-2. then gain 100% without anything

why COCR not move 100%. it has value and also 29.99% stocks buying one party at 111

Think and Invest..

these days Market Red. then we cannot expect. I hope today green day.still Red  maybe last moment this will be change

40Criticizing COCR share repurchase Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:18 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy


common guys. 


CSE very under value compare with other countries. 
I am not think my words effect to others. I said think and invest.

some people buying Craps. example CIFL. CIFL move 1-2. then gain 100% without anything

why COCR not move 100%. it has value and also 29.99% stocks buying one party at 111

Think and Invest..

these days Market Red. then we cannot expect. I hope today green day.still Red  maybe last moment this will be change
TILL MARKET GET GREEN LETS HAVE A PAUSE...........
NEXT MONDAY MIGHT BE THE DAY FOR COCR
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum