FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Today at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch List for 20th June 2011

+7
StocksWatch
econ
ISURU
kasun333
Soundchips
dragz
aladdin
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

aladdin

aladdin
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ok ok guys i cant wait without giving a watch list. In on post i said i will wait this week to see what other peoples watch list is.. but kasanawa kasanawa wage to wait such a long time Razz

Also not this is not a buy, sell or hold signal. This is just to add to ur watch list and watch. Compare it with other shares which you thought ur self to watch for today and with the shares ur broker asked u to watch or ur friends asked to watch. And end of the day give me some comments which watch list was great for the day...

1. SEMB.W15
2. EAST.N (Huge collection last trading day)
3. ATL.N (Huge collecting at 2.30 range and below on last trading date)
4. LALU.N (At the lowest for 52 weeks. All time high was almost 3/4 times high)
5. FLCH.N (At the rock bottom even at the NAVPS as per last report)
6. BLUE.X (Might be the last few days of its run)
7. JINS.N ( personaly i believe it will not fall more than this.)
8. LDEV (Its time to start watching the pattern of this share)
9. REG.N ( at every low price and something says me this week with market growth this will hit back to its normal price. At least 220-230)
10. TESS.N

Happy trading friends..

NOTE : THIS is a watch List only. Now dont tag me with negative reps if you do not like any share of these in the watch list. Just have a quality discusstion about them..

cheers..

2Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 am

dragz

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

thanks, can you explain more about EAST.N ? I didnt get the "last trading day" thing,

3Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 am

aladdin

aladdin

dragz wrote:thanks, can you explain more about EAST.N ? I didnt get the "last trading day" thing,

some one collected lot of qty on the last trading day below and equal to 13LKR. So that might have an impact on this for today's trading..

4Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 am

Soundchips

CINV

5Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 am

kasun333

csec ,jins,lolc,guar

6Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 am

ISURU

ISURU

CDB
this is not a buy, sell or hold signal

7Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 am

Soundchips

kasun333 wrote:csec ,jins,lolc,guar

Look like brwn !

8Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 am

econ

econ
Global Moderator

PCH seem to trades lot..

9Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:14 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

aladdin wrote:Ok ok guys i cant wait without giving a watch list. In on post i said i will wait this week to see what other peoples watch list is.. but kasanawa kasanawa wage to wait such a long time Razz

Also not this is not a buy, sell or hold signal. This is just to add to ur watch list and watch. Compare it with other shares which you thought ur self to watch for today and with the shares ur broker asked u to watch or ur friends asked to watch. And end of the day give me some comments which watch list was great for the day...

1. SEMB.W15
9. REG.N ( at every low price and something says me this week with market growth this will hit back to its normal price. At least 220-230)
10. TESS.N

Happy trading friends..

NOTE : THIS is a watch List only. Now dont tag me with negative reps if you do not like any share of these in the watch list. Just have a quality discusstion about them..

cheers..

As our friend, Alladin has not yet come forward to review his watch list at the end of today’s trading, let me take the initiative with all due respect to him.

1. SEMB.W15 – Closing price 1.20 – No change
2. EAST.N – Closing price 13.00 – Down by 0.40
3. ATL.N – Closing price 2.30 – No change
4. LALU.N – Closing price 61.80 – Down by 1.40
5. FLCH.N – Closing price 4.50 – Down by 0.20
6. BLUE.X – Closing price 2.40 – Down by 0.40
7. JINS.N – Closing price 17.10 – No change
8. LDEV – Closing price 20.90 – No change
9. REG.N – Closing price 176.50 – Down by 4.70
10. TESS.N – Closing price 3.00 – No change

Now come on Alladin, you got to be doing better than this! Think about us. At least try to highlight a single share within your watch list that will go up. All the best for tomorrow!

10Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

xhora

xhora

Made a profit with EAST.N today after some time.
Had PCH on friday but sold it at a loss because it didn't rise on that day. Every time I dump a share at a loss it goes up. immediately afterwards Smile

11Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

stumpy

stumpy

same here! Razz But I do not wanna see that anymore

12Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

StocksWatch wrote:
aladdin wrote:Ok ok guys i cant wait without giving a watch list. In on post i said i will wait this week to see what other peoples watch list is.. but kasanawa kasanawa wage to wait such a long time Razz

1. SEMB.W15
10. TESS.N

Happy trading friends..

cheers..

As our friend, Alladin has not yet come forward to review his watch list at the end of today’s trading, let me take the initiative with all due respect to him.

Now come on Alladin, you got to be doing better than this! Think about us. At least try to highlight a single share within your watch list that will go up. All the best for tomorrow!

This type of things can happen..

Sometime tomorrow will be the day for above stocks.Aladin has done the things with good will, but it's too risky to explore the this number of stocks and too difficult to closely watch even.

Happy trading

13Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator

Today it is SFS . it has emerged from no where.
what will be tomorrow?
It seems that day by day new hot stock push up by related parties.

14Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

pushpakumara

StocksWatch wrote:

1. SEMB.W15
10. TESS.N

Happy trading friends..

cheers..

Good analysis, Looking at current market behaviour it is difficult to predict. It is like a kite in the sky and swinging according to the direction of wind. I have a belief that there is a segment in our market (invisible hands) who can control the market according to their wishes.(This is other than the CSE). The patterns of trading are being changed day by day so others can get a clear idea about the behaviour of various stocks. Classic example is SFS, did any one of us had any idea about this share ?

15Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 am

aladdin

aladdin

StocksWatch wrote:

1. SEMB.W15
10. TESS.N

Happy trading friends..

cheers..

seems ur just a laymen who just knows to condemn and never appreciate any one when things go correct. Now i know who was on a hate spray all these days.. hahaha..

Any way who thought the market will end in red ?? at least did u ?? who thought SFS will have a good run ?? at least you ???

Yes today the entire watch list did not perform. But the people who got stuck in PCH could sell it and settle up tp some level. And the people who closely monitored SFS earned hell a lot. Personaly i earned a lot from SFS since i spot it on the spot.

Just because you hate to see a watch list i will not stop it brother. You can always talk negatively. I have observed alot on your posts. You never say good to any one.

16Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

aladdin

aladdin

1. SEMB.W15 – Closing price 1.20 – No change - 2,230,200 Shares Traded
2. EAST.N – Closing price 13.00 – Down by 0.40 - 6,391,200 Shares Traded
3. ATL.N – Closing price 2.30 – No change - 3,708,000 Shares Traded
4. LALU.N – Closing price 61.80 – Down by 1.40 - 5,700 Shares Traded
5. FLCH.N – Closing price 4.50 – Down by 0.20 - 3,267,800 Shares Traded
6. BLUE.X – Closing price 2.40 – Down by 0.40 - 10,207,900 Shares Traded
7. JINS.N – Closing price 17.10 – No change - 729,500 Shares Traded
8. LDEV – Closing price 20.90 – No change - 61,700 Shares Traded
9. REG.N – Closing price 176.50 – Down by 4.70 - 1,600 Shares Traded
10. TESS.N – Closing price 3.00 – No change - 641,400 Shares Traded

[/quote]

Dear All,

Now StocksWatch has only mentioned about the watch list price up and downs. But he has failed to identify the QTY traded. If you closely see the shares which i have highlighted in dark blue those are the shares which has come down in a considerable amount. But those have traded only a small amount of QTY. The ones highlighted in dark green has traded in massive QTY and has either has not changed or has slightly come down.

I report you decide.

I personally believe that today the market was up side down by sudden movement of PCH and SFS.

NOTE : This is not a buy, sell or a hold signal. It is just a watch list only. Some people might not understand the meaning of a watch list. But hope the majority if educated brothers and sisters will understand it.

Cheers and wish u all a happy trading floor tomorrow.

Last edited by aladdin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

17Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 am

aladdin

aladdin

This is the real situation of couple of shares out of the 10 in the watch list. So what else to expected ? Remember, watch list just an eye opener to add what ever you like to the watch list an monitor. Its is not a buy sell or a hold signal.

2. EAST.N – Closing price 13.00 – Down by 0.40 - 6,391,200 Shares Traded - Open @13.70 | High @14.20

4. LALU.N – Closing price 61.80 – Down by 1.40 - 5,700 Shares Traded - Open @ 64.50 | High @ 67.10

10. TESS.N – Closing price 3.00 – No change - 641,400 Shares Traded - Open @ 3.00 | High@ 3.10

18Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 am

aladdin

aladdin

xhora wrote:Made a profit with EAST.N today after some time.
Had PCH on friday but sold it at a loss because it didn't rise on that day. Every time I dump a share at a loss it goes up. immediately afterwards Smile

i am glad to here that brother....

19Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

StocksWatch

@ Aladdin, I see no point for you to get overexcited about my previous comment. In your original post, you specifically asked for others’ comments about your so-called “watch list” at the end of the day and I complied. Now you have all rights to take a different view, a right which I always honour.

You appear to consider yourself as an expert as you call me a “layman” and also in your original post, you requested others to compare your so-called “watch list” with their lists and advise which list was great for the day! Now tell me my friend, isn’t it reasonable to expect a better work from someone who considers himself as an expert in issuing watch lists?

20Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 am

aladdin

aladdin

StocksWatch wrote:@ Aladdin, I see no point for you to get overexcited about my previous comment. In your original post, you specifically asked for others’ comments about your so-called “watch list” at the end of the day and I complied. Now you have all rights to take a different view, a right which I always honour.

You appear to consider yourself as an expert as you call me a “layman” and also in your original post, you requested others to compare your so-called “watch list” with their lists and advise which list was great for the day! Now tell me my friend, isn’t it reasonable to expect a better work from someone who considers himself as an expert in issuing watch lists?

rather than just trying to talk negative about other, why dont u come with a watch list. and lets compare. dude catch u end of todays business. Bit busy with some trading

21Watch List for 20th June 2011 Empty Re: Watch List for 20th June 2011 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

aladdin

aladdin

xhora wrote:Made a profit with EAST.N today after some time.

Brother EAST is at the level of 15LKR... hope you have spot a money machine out of my watch list. hmmm now interestingly next is when to exit EAST. Previously i was hoping to exit at 15LKR and now have second thoughts of it. Lets see..

whats ur ideas my friends in the forum ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum