Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by sanjulanka Today at 1:07 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Today at 12:29 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by EquityChamp Today at 9:36 am

» Plantation sector
by EquityChamp Today at 9:31 am

» CBSL to reduce lending rates further to help SMEs
by EquityChamp Today at 6:54 am

» ACME AND LDEV
by EquityChamp Today at 6:49 am

» Time for BFN -ACME - LDEV -BALA
by EquityChamp Today at 6:47 am

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by fireshelter Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 11:56 am

» SLTL should touch 30/-
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 pm

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:14 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 pm

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by samansilva Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:25 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by MarketRambo Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am

» Softlogic Eyes Asia, Africa For Expansion
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:02 am

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Winner123 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by fireshelter Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by sanjulanka Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:38 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:33 pm

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KAPILA AND LDEV

KAPILA AND LDEV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KAPILA AND LDEV Empty KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Ahcha

Ahcha
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?

2KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

3KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:39 pm

crs

crs
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Few years back that name was KAPILA HEAVY EQUIPMENTS PLC Trading around Rs.6. One day morning Trading starting from Rs.9 & went to Rs.40 because of take over.

4KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:48 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@crs wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Few years back that name was KAPILA HEAVY EQUIPMENTS PLC Trading around Rs.6. One day morning Trading starting from Rs.9 & went to Rs.40 because of take over.
Thank you crs for the info.

5KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
You are asking us or you are predicting?????
Question mark in the end  Wink

6KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
KAPI you beauty ! tomorrow sure to hit 21-23 levels with that type of buying power ! never know tomorrow we shall know

7KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 pm

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
KAPILA AND LDEV 20190113
Red line channel constructed using A,B,C and Green channel using C,D and E and confirmed by F. We can see the support of the green channel shifting to the dotted line. I would love to have an open conversation about the facts.and play the game " predict the future"  Laughing ( For the record IM NOT A FAN of KAPI or a MANIPULATOR Sad @ruwan326 )

8KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:KAPI you beauty ! tomorrow sure to hit 21-23 levels with that type of buying power ! never know tomorrow we shall know

KAPI you beauty heading 18.00 and going south burning some retailers fingers Wink Wink Wink Wink

9KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:33 am

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.

10KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:40 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.

11KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.
malli poddak share ekak gattama meke dannako balanna.apitath profit hoyana hati igena ganna. Very Happy

12KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.
malli poddak share ekak gattama meke dannako balanna.apitath profit hoyana hati igena ganna. Very Happy
කමක් නැද්ද kalu 351 ඉන්නැද්දී  ???? 
අළුතෙන් ගන්න කලින් දාන්නම් එහෙනම් Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum