FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Today at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Today at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC

+130
reyaz
soileconomy
seany
cwij5252
geshan
chandike73
VS
keen
dayandacool
saman fernando
ronstyn53
SAGA
MoneyLover
skyrocket
AmateurTrader001
ADVENTUS
stockie
THASSIM
Kayp
Karthick
Kanishka_2020
Dilip
Tiger_Wolf
Invest_Wisely
Dilithads
ru1ru1
Ruchira sm
dhanushkacse
SHL
Maduranga97
Bakkabwoi
Accountant
100Bill
Detective
cseguide
RajapaksaDON
fireshelter
Hairoos
Vishwanarth
lakymahesh
Meashed
DKbogols
dul324
noels
Elahara
vikey
MaJa
geesura
Hope123
invest thinker
Captain
RJ1010
xhora
MarketResearch
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
IDK
Love Boy
DamithAsian
Value Pick
kadik
hiransilva23
High-flyer
Chithi
SANJAYANM
subash81
shan31
stockback
Equity Win
ErangaDS
sameboy
Musaddique Ansar
Champ888
Mithooshan
Master D
kanishkaecomm
Mr. X
judecroos
KavinduTM
samaritan
lakmal
Eng Krishantha
Zahara khan
abey
anges
pra4u
Win Win
heroxhere
c.sen
arun.cse
NEWYORKER
xhunter
Baba2020
Equityinvestor
Hewagak
Miss-Sangeetha
Dr_CSE
SUSPENS
dakzsl
EquityChamp
INDY 500
ResearchMan
wallstreetguy
roshan1039
jaya
ChooBoy
Arrowrisk
GOSL
Ekanayake90
Cliff777
Rare
ThilinaM
rukshan1234
ddrperera
shafne
Capton KIng Cool
MarketRambo
Teller
mahasona
samansilva
bhanu
bandulawee
piras
Octopus
nkuda
Balanced_Views
nickjava
Invest-Wise
RayR
celtic tiger
OzTRADER
134 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Ekanayake90

Manager - Equity Analytics

MAGA commences construction of 624 housing units at Colombage Mawatha, Colombo 05

September, 15, 2020

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Maga-Engineering_Colombage-Mawatha_Sep2020
An initiative of the Urban Development Authority (UDA) of Sri Lanka, this 11-storey housing complex situated on Colombage Mawatha, Narahenpita is part of the Government’s long-term Urban Regeneration Project. The Urban Regeneration Project focuses on enhancing the status and livelihoods of under-privileged communities in urban areas around Sri Lanka’s capital. As such, the project aims to construct 70,000 housing units for communities living in underserved settlements and slums without access to basic infrastructure facilities such as clean water, electricity and sanitation.
MAGA is engaged as a design and build contractor to complete construction of the housing complex funded by the Government of Sri Lanka and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). Covering a total floor area of 394,062 sqft., the building will have 624 fully equipped housing units. Leveraging a wealth of experience in the residential sector, MAGA’s design has focused on livability and community aspects: large courtyards, space for shops, community halls, health centres, a maintenance office, nursery, children’s play area, day-care centre, police command centre, and large parking area.
Once complete in May 2023, the two-acre Colombage Mawatha housing complex will provide hundreds of families with access to formal land tenure, a decent home, and essential infrastructure and amenities such as safe public spaces, clean water, electricity, and sanitation.
Maga Engineering has been a long-standing partner in the Urban Development Authority’s and Government’s regeneration efforts that improve the lives of low-income communities living in urban areas. Since 2018, MAGA has been involved in constructing 3 large-scale developmental housing projects that provide safe and spacious housing to over 1600 families.

152TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:30 am

pra4u

cash dividend

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 RQCV2nAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

153TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:36 am

heroxhere

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SUSPENS wrote:I'm very much confident on tokiyo...in the trading hours I'm not viewing Tokiyo protfolio..because I know it's 100% guranteed..

With the 1.50 Divident Tokiyo will break the half century barrier..

Same, the best stock that rose with strong reasoning justifying the growth. Will easily surpass 50. The question now is, when will it hit its peak?

Does anyone know what happened in late 2017? I dont, but I'm pretty sure the environment now (with import tax/restrictions) is much better than then & would easily facilitate TKYO to break past its all time high.

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Screen10

samaritan likes this post

154TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:19 am

SUSPENS

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Im holding with big profit margin..........surely will reach to 70 mark on or before 22.10.2020

write down my words........

Remember they have announced only the dividend...one more thing pending

155TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:29 am

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

heroxhere wrote:
SUSPENS wrote:I'm very much confident on tokiyo...in the trading hours I'm not viewing Tokiyo protfolio..because I know it's 100% guranteed..

With the 1.50 Divident Tokiyo will break the half century barrier..

Same, the best stock that rose with strong reasoning justifying the growth. Will easily surpass 50. The question now is, when will it hit its peak?

Does anyone know what happened in late 2017? I dont, but I'm pretty sure the environment now (with import tax/restrictions) is much better than then & would easily facilitate TKYO to break past its all time high.

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Screen10
Yeah agree with your points. TKYO will have a great time.

156TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:57 am

Equityinvestor

SUSPENS wrote:Im holding with big profit margin..........surely will reach to 70 mark on or before 22.10.2020

I believe you are expecting N to hit 70, where do you think X will end when N reaches 70?

157TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Win Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:
SUSPENS wrote:Im holding with big profit margin..........surely will reach to 70 mark on or before 22.10.2020

I believe you are expecting N to hit 70, where do you think X will end when N reaches 70?
I thinks it is better to wait until settling downward trend and invest at the bottom. I disposed my small investment in X at Rs.46.30.
Try with your feelings !!

158TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

This 2 will not settle 60 and 70 in long term..but short term u can exit at this junctions...but day by day it will show there potential to grow up.

Remember the name ...Cement Tokiyo Cement

judecroos likes this post

159TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:26 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

Brokers didn't asked you all to exit ??? Ha ha they will ask to buy it again....
Will see....don't worry about AEL and Tokiyo..looking forward to Colombo land ...(CLND)
Take my word....

160TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:09 pm

judecroos

SUSPENS wrote:Brokers didn't asked you all to exit ??? Ha ha they will ask to buy it again....
Will see....don't worry about AEL and Tokiyo..looking forward to Colombo land ...(CLND)
Take my word....
Amazing words you have said. I agree with you totally.
 AEL,TKYO CFLB ,CLDN. these counters will fly soon. And 
DFCC COMB SAMP NDB AND
PLC LOFC BPPL CIND
HAY DIPD. keep an eye on these too. GL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

samaritan and abey like this post

161TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

Why TKYO share prices are dropping day by day after dividend announcement ??? is it good time to collect??

I'm new to share market and eager to learn from you all...

162TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:41 am

judecroos

Mr. X wrote:Why TKYO share prices are dropping day by day after dividend announcement ??? is it good time to collect??

Don't worry about TKYO keep it collecting  when they push this down. This  will give you a good return. Take my word.  Very Happy

163TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:52 am

Mr. X

Mr. X

judecroos wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Why TKYO share prices are dropping day by day after dividend announcement ??? is it good time to collect??

Don't worry about TKYO keep it collecting  when they push this down. This  will give you a good return. Take my word.  Very Happy
Laughing thank you

164TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:19 am

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

Is this a right time to enter to this share(X) for short-term purpose?

165TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 am

Master D

kanishkaecomm wrote:Is this a right time to enter to this share(X) for short-term purpose?

Yes.  Most brokers recommending it

166TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:13 am

Mithooshan

With the dividend, an investor can cover up his/her transaction cost and by next month i am sure a descent capital gain. This is because of the strong future performance based on current Sri lankan interest towards construction sector. Good Share to buy. Try to collect at RS.43.50 and below during the day if you are interested before it climbs up.

167TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:02 am

samaritan

There is an ever growing demand for cement that will keep the upward price movement with marginal corrections. There will not be any significant decline in price.

168TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:19 am

samaritan

With the construction boom creating enormous demand for cement TKYO should reach 70+ in the near future.

169TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Champ888

Waiting to collect TKYO.N at 51-52 range

170TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:58 pm

pra4u

pra4u

Champ888 wrote:Waiting to collect TKYO.N at 51-52 range

last day to collect
next week it will start it's ride to 65 +

samaritan and KavinduTM like this post

171TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:06 pm

samaritan

For that you will have to be patient like RW.TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Icon_lol 
Finally you know what happened!

172TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Musaddique Ansar

Stock Trader

pra4u wrote:

last day to collect
next week it will start it's ride to 65 +
Heading towards month end. Better to wait for next week.

173TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Champ888

I'm waiting till month end. Laughing Laughing Laughing

174TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:17 pm

anges

since no imports into the island ! future is bright for this counter ! 60-70 levels looks probable ! do your own research

175TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:38 pm

Champ888

Will TKYO.N comming to 50 at month end?

176TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Master D

TOKYO X.0000 coming down to 40.00.

177TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:17 pm

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Might come down to 50 & 40 for N & X respectively

178TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:27 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

How long does it take to get to a positive step?

179TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:39 pm

jaya

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 +P2hmOTOUUdAHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

180TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:43 pm

jaya

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 7 7R5ReEEAgIBgYBAQCAgEBAICAQEAvmLgE0BcffuXdRqtfgXGAgOCA4IDggOCA4IDggOCA4IDjwDHNBIjaws21vSCQHxDBBBiEAhggUHBAcEBwQHBAcEBwQHBAfywgEhIIQ4ECMFggOCA4IDggOCA4IDggOCA4IDeeaAEBCCLHkmS14UqfiNGLkQHBAcEBwQHBAcEBwQHPhvc0AICCEghIAQHBAcEBwQHBAcEBwQHBAcEBzIMwfyIiD+H+iVlszFNd5yAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum