FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+97
BullishBear
ChooBoy
cpasl123
maalinda
Rich Guy
MORPHEUS
God Father
DeepFreakingValue
SamJay1974
svkiruba8@gmail.com
PhilT
Equity Win
RAVI1980
sojsilva
sanjulanka
vijay singh
Prasad123
blindhog
crs
IDK
Equity Master
hammurabi
Aweej
Anushka Perz
ashan silva
Dasun Maduwantha
npgslnawa
Maharaja
D.M.P.Disanayake
Rational Investor
roshan1039
rajithasahan
ADVENTUS
Eleven
Banuka
Sapudev
SAGA
kanishkaecomm
nisalositha
smnsam
Surajmp
Elite_SGX
Jay-Jay
Shivanthi_D
Basu
Lstyle
Wickyz
Beyondsenses
Riz123
Peris.G
nish84
Tissa
jehan008
stockchaser
Swissinvest
Nimal hemantha perera
D.G.Dayaratne
madukp
Shivanthini
Sunimal
Noah
Nimal P
rajini
Kethy
Niwa
Prince
sharemarket
Harry82
Ran49
stockback
manula
Chinwi
rajithasamaranayake
gann
xhora
micky
suja
Rajitha
2011_NewComer
RIO
seyon
gamaya
CHASE
Bhagi123
laksharemk
Malan1986
UKboy
dilz
ISURU
dewminigamlath
salt
hunter
econ
Monster
mono
Academic
ABEST
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:
seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

my broker also suggested to buy. i had place the order at 18.50 but within 1 minit in shot up to 22,so i had to revise the price.then it went down

Who is that intelligent adviser to buy at peak level? Smile Smile Smile Smile

no1 knew that it was the peak level.now u can say that was the peak level cos it dropped

Hi Dilz

My intention is not hurt u and ur adviser, before entering u should analyze its value, if u analyze the introduction doc, then u will realize whether u paid at peak or not

The shares were issued to directors, staff , relatives and friends @ Rs.5, the total shares issued 2,8bn, EPS is about Rs 0.05.

The price was started @ 15 is mainly played by the promoters and directors as initially shares are illiquid status, in pre-open, they can fixed the price to shoot up. this was happened today.

So be-careful these finance companies listed through the introduction

Happy Trading

thankx.i wasnt hurt by ur comments but some idiots try to show that they are smart asses

52LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Academic

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

The objective of this post was to keep innocent retailers away from the fire. If at least one saved that is enough for me. Further, note that if you are not experienced with trading, avoid betting on it. IMHO, it is still not at a good price to enter into long-term investment either.

53LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

micky

Manager - Equity Analytics

price wil up again tomorrow, but bit only, What about if we keep for long term? what is the suitable average price? anyone has a good long term investment knowledge? pls advice. Tks.

54LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:30 pm

ISURU

As I think current price is not a good price for a long term investment any way.

55LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

xhora

I bought 17 and sold at 19
then bought at average of 19.4 and sold at 15 cheers cheers

%&*&*^%&Y^$E$%& Evil or Very Mad

56LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 pm

gann

gann

anyone dare to put a price tag on this ?

57LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

rajithasamaranayake

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

My advice to dilz, You will make even a greater loss if you try to average a penny stock like this now. Unfortunately you have bought at the highest level. Now please plan an exit price and get out of it as soon as possible before you start loosing further by holding on to this penny

Also dilz when you bet on a share, determine a price to exit if the upward movement is reversed. This will reduce your losses. Example when you bought at 22 and if you decided to sell off if the price comes down to 19, you would not have lost so much. That's a golden rule when betting on shares in the very short term

58LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 am

RIO

RIO

dilz wrote:

well smart ass,no one knew about the peak level of LOFC.so it was a gamble but too risky i blv.

if LOFc went for 30,then who wud be the winner???

After beaten by their own Stupid & Greedy actions ..here are the people who pass the blame to Brokers...You Idiot should know what is the exact price it worth...

All the Investors knew what is the fair value for LOFC & yes Gamblers like you didn't knew it ( good that you have admitted that you are a gambler)...& Finally I say it's People of your caliber who are dragging the CSE to damn Hell by just buying anything at any price....!

Hats off to you again & just watch LOFC going to 7/- or 8/-...then scratch your ass and ask a donkey to kik you butt...!

By the way Pls buy VONE @ 120/- or 140/- then SOFT @ 60/- jocolor

59LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

RIO wrote:
dilz wrote:

well smart ass,no one knew about the peak level of LOFC.so it was a gamble but too risky i blv.

After beaten by their own Stupid & Greedy actions ..here are the people who pass the blame to Brokers...You Idiot should know what is the exact price it worth...

All the Investors knew what is the fair value for LOFC & yes Gamblers like you didn't knew it ( good that you have admitted that you are a gambler)...& Finally I say it's People of your caliber who are dragging the CSE to damn Hell by just buying anything at any price....!

Hats off to you again & just watch LOFC going to 7/- or 8/-...then scratch your ass and ask a donkey to kik you butt...!

By the way Pls buy VONE @ 120/- or 140/- then SOFT @ 60/- jocolor

I just used the word gamble in a literal meaning.I am not a gambler.I wanted to make some money since Iv made losses from these 2 months.Portfolio is red and I hav used my buying power.without trying to downgrade my move y dont u try to help??ur a senior memeber here na

60LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:07 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

With the arrival of VONE , the interest on LOFC MAY fade more today.

Somehow, as mono said, I think LOFC will be oversold within this month.

Last edited by Chinwi on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

61LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 am

gann

gann

there are 280mn listed shares. only 17 traded yesterday and the price started to come down. so i expect them to pump this again if they want to sell the rest at a decent price. lets see what will happen. there may be good day trading opportunities as in the case of SFS. thats what happened to almost all the introductions.

62LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 am

manula

Vice President - Equity Analytics

dilz wrote:
RIO wrote:
seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

my broker also suggested to buy. i had place the order at 18.50 but within 1 minit in shot up to 22,so i had to revise the price.then it went down

Who is that intelligent adviser to buy at peak level? Smile Smile Smile Smile

Seyon, Don't blame the brokers...they have to introduce some buyers for us to sell ...so let the Bulls earn, Bears earn & let the PIGS get slaughtered...! Very Happy

Congrats Dilz...! will you try same on tomorrow on VONE & SOFT on Monday tooooo....!

yes... if went to 30 ( Cool you will gain and another retailer will get caught in the trap... to this high risky share...

63LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 am

ISURU

ISURU

Rajitha wrote:
Malan1986 wrote:
dewminigamlath wrote:A friend of mine bought @ 16 and sold @ 22 (he bought only a small number of shares due to uncertainty). Now it has gone down to 15. Some big amounts of shares were trading above 20. There's a RUMOR that the parent company is trying to get rid of its holdings.

Would it be going down below 15/=.. i bought 16/= & sold 18.5/= i want to but it again pls advise what is the good price to proceed it again????

Around Rs 7?
Yes As Rajitha told it is coming to 7/-.
Then the our term. Wink

64LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 am

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

ISURU wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
Malan1986 wrote:
dewminigamlath wrote:A friend of mine bought @ 16 and sold @ 22 (he bought only a small number of shares due to uncertainty). Now it has gone down to 15. Some big amounts of shares were trading above 20. There's a RUMOR that the parent company is trying to get rid of its holdings.

Would it be going down below 15/=.. i bought 16/= & sold 18.5/= i want to but it again pls advise what is the good price to proceed it again????

Around Rs 7?
Then the our term. Wink
I would value this one rupee below than Rajitha. Razz

65LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 am

RIO

RIO

gann wrote:there are 280mn listed shares. only 17 traded yesterday and the price started to come down. so i expect them to pump this again if they want to sell the rest at a decent price. lets see what will happen. there may be good day trading opportunities as in the case of SFS. thats what happened to almost all the introductions.

gann , you missed one "0" to number of issued shares...it's 2800mn (2.8bn shares)...
therefore never think of SFS like manipulations...!

66LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 pm

mono

mono

Monster wrote:
ISURU wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
Malan1986 wrote:

Around Rs 7?
Then the our term. Wink
I would value this one rupee below than Rajitha. Razz

1.2bn PAT. out of that 600mn from disposing thier loan portfolio. PAT should be around 800mn. eps around .28

67LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 pm

rajithasamaranayake

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Within the next 6 months LOFC will touch Rs. 5/- a share. Chances are that it will take a very long long time to go up again.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY IPOs on the 1st day of trading when the price range is extremely volatile, UNLESS YOU EXACTLY ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL WHAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WILLING TO TIE THE FUNDS LONG TERM

68LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Keep on eye LOLC and LOFC Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 am

stockback

Keep on eye LOLC and LOFC.

LOLC ready to move then LOFC move with LOLC

69LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:18 pm

stockback

LOLC group start to move again....

under this situation we can expect something best....

any idea....

70LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 am

stockback

Game on...

very good group. keep one eye...

71LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Ran49

LOFC will move with LOLC... LOFC will touch 4.50 range Soon...

72LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Harry82

Harry82

LOLC target price is above Rs 160.00

LOLC target price is above Rs 5.50

73LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:13 am

sharemarket

sharemarket

Harry82 wrote:LOLC target price is above Rs 160.00

LOLC target price is above Rs 5.50
Recorrect as LOLC 160 & LOFC 5.50

74LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty LOFC – Brokers win over the retailers Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:34 pm

Prince

Prince

There were many warnings issued over LOFC rally in advance but unfortunately, many retailers got caught, some newcomers to the CSE still sending me a number of messages crying over the spilled milk .

But don’t worry hold on, LOFC will gain at least another  Rs 5/= definitely ..!

If you ask how may I know that …. It's my decades of experience in the CSE .

The Person/People/Group/HNIW/Broker who bought millions from today’s bottom will push it tomorrow morning /day after ….  for a small rally and will do the unloading once the poor retailers started buying.

I have been watching this rally as of a  Snake & Ladder game with the Snake’s mouth placed at the 99th square. You see the 100th square with the Jackpot price,  but you will not get it but end up in the 16th square or further below.

According to the information I gathered at the end of the day, one Broker- firm worked hard at noon, to create a huge panic situation among retailers and bring down the index.  When the index comes down they can collect LOFC at a lower price and re-sell in a later day was the idea behind.

This time they used NIFL share to turn the positive sentiment towards negative and then started the chain reaction of taking a dip in the index.  To cover up the story they circulated a notice saying that the market is under a correction, supporting that some HNWI s started preaching to retailers, about the value of investing in fundamental shares. Some HNWI s who cried for an investigation on CLC happen to be kept their mouth shut tightly on LOFC.

Still, I love the way that the LOFC run took place because the same 75%  ( 3 times boar clearing ) scenario can be applied to the  CLC share if any disclosure is published by the company for any event.

Also, I should mention that CLC is not falling but has been artificially pushed down by some HNWI / Group due to a special reason.  My advice is to Buy & Hold as much as CLC since the real potential of the share is about to be revealed in a very short time.

Niwa, blindhog and Sunimal like this post

75LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Niwa

yes ,CLC meant go up and settle over 80s. Yesterday long tail red candle meant for that. As you well said, they used well illiquid NIFL for this purpose and chain reaction brought down LOLC counters and ASPI together.

76LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:14 pm

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Exited  -  LOFC  -  29/=

Entered  -  LOLC  -  68/=

im in the winning streak .. !

77LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:16 pm

rajini

Officials must be aware of the people who were behind this huge manipulation. They could check who asked from them to lift the 25% price band.

78LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:37 pm

Nimal P

Stock Trader

Wait for another run. tomorrow will drop to 11.5 level. That's all.. those weak hands are gone.. the next target 50. This is a different game.. gain while the opportunity is open.

79LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:51 pm

Noah

Noah
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Nimal P wrote:Wait for another run. tomorrow will drop to 11.5 level. That's all.. those weak hands are gone.. the next target 50. This is a different game.. gain while the opportunity is open.

Here comes the mentally cracked man again from another newly opened Profile,

1) Mahasen
2) bizstock
3) Nimal Hemantha Perera
4) Nimal P

All these profiles opened for the same purpose.  ( horunta kadey yanna )

=============================
Equity Stars : 70
=813c485bb1bd70caf21bd2c997f1d13e&cvf[1]=0882e72ec8b59f659c9433052be66138&eval=plus&p_vote=397217]+
----
=826350f90304ad6281bdec4a860305d0&cvf[1]=162d3798e3437c54eb421d5696c878ba&eval=minus&p_vote=397217]-
Nimal Hemantha Perera.

Joined Date : 2021-11-04

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

You must be that mentally cracked guy caught in a few times in this forum who reappear in many names.

You were first Mahasen .... then came as ..... bizstock

Shame on you man ... you try to fool people by copying articles of ForeigNer ..??

If you want to express your self why don't you come in your real name or else make some sense with facts and figures unless copying respected people...?   ( I mean NP & ForeigNer )

Respect cannot buy you have to earn it ..... !!!!!

I bet , you will reapear as ISHARA NANAYAKKARA next time.

Following was your statement done on the day you were getting caught.

80LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Nimal P

Stock Trader

LOFC is a trading share.. when u buy, must know what price u enter.. Rs 10 to went up 30 in 2 days. will u buy there? you should buy within 10-12 range and exit with 20-30 % profit.. why so greedy and bought at high price and cry now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum