Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Keep eye on Politics
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:25 pm

» Bottom of market
by samaritan Today at 6:14 pm

» BFN - PRIVATE PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME SOON
by mahasona2 Today at 1:00 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by mahasona2 Today at 12:56 pm

» LOFC - LDEV -EXPO ....BULL RUN TIME FOR COLLECTION ..
by mahasona2 Today at 12:54 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 12:38 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Today at 10:33 am

» Triple Top Reversal pattern
by Yahapalanaya Today at 8:59 am

» Aluf will be better
by wisdom79 Today at 8:50 am

» Stop promoting garbage. Don’t get deceived.
by wisdom79 Today at 8:46 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Today at 3:18 am

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by Teller Today at 3:16 am

» Be careful with HVA and LITE
by Teller Today at 3:11 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» If i am the EPF buyer,I will go for PLC
by Teller Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by Teller Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» THE CURSE ON JKH
by Teller Yesterday at 9:04 am

» Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:45 am

» The Curse Of AEL
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 pm

» Senthilverl Drives Sri Lanka Stock Market Turnover to hit Rs.2 billion
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by samaritan Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by Copreus Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Teller Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 am

» MARKET UP......BUT BFL....GRAN....TAFL......
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

» TAFL - GOLDEN EGG IN POULTRY SECTOR
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

» MGT.N0000 & TJL.N0000 keep eye.
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 pm

» TAFL.N000 / GRAN.N0000
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 pm

» Loss-making stockbrokers may not last six months
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

» Those who are having SUGA And HDEV (Hotel Developers)coming week you all can excpect Good News to come
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm

» ECL wAS 2.8 Last week Today 4.7 .Whats Next? Acme?
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am

» IDL IDL IDL
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am

» SAMP Oversubscribed?
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 am

» Apple Lost Sales in Europe to Chinese Firms Ahead of US Huawei Crackdown
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 am

» Market is On The Rise.Market PER 8.5, EPF Has entered the market curently they are buying AEL (Access Enginering)There'r lot of counters. Rich,TkyoAsir,Amsl,Osea.CINV.EXPO,JINS and Tyre.good luck
by wisdom79 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by ddrperera Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 pm

» EPF Investment in Unquated copmanies .Who is responsible Previous Centeral Bank Governer and Former Regime.
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

» PDL (Property Development)
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Cricketman Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am

» Guys what happen these days
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 am

» its right time to buy PHAR@700
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » 3 SECRET steps for guaranteed profits for traders!

3 SECRET steps for guaranteed profits for traders!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

hunter

hunter
First topic message reminder :

Sometimes you may have earned from 'valueless' 'crap' shares. Sometimes you may have made losses from even 'golden' 'value' shares. Same has happened to me and I was wondering why it was so. I read many books, tried out many ways in CSE for few years to understand why.

Ultimately I decoded the 'cipher' and tested it with guaranteed results. And this could be summarized into 3 simple steps.

It has been proven to me whenever I stayed within these 3 steps, profits were assured with no pains in the head; and whenever I overstepped them, there were guaranteed losses!!!

These simple steps allowed me to take the control of me to myself (not to any pump and dump HNWIs or crooked headed 'advisers'.

You may have heard about these steps even in this forum. I also knew them for quite some time; but there is a big difference between 'knowing' them and 'experiencing' them.

And the best part is, you can check and prove to yourself, by applying them on any share on any time in known history, that these steps will bring in guaranteed profits.

If you want to hear, I will reveal them with all good intentions.

To be contd....

Last edited by hunter on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

hunter

Thanks for your comments Auther.

I have tried many; to name few; RSI, Accu. Dist (A/D), many oscillators, many indexes, Bol bands etc etc.
Finally, decided simplicity is the best. After all, all the tools are based on the price charts and the volume.

Now I loosely use MA and MACD. At the end of the day, none of the tools are any better than the source - price and volume.

Auther

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@hunter wrote:
Finally, decided simplicity is the best. After all, all the tools are based on the price charts and the volume.

Now I loosely use MA and MACD. At the end of the day, none of the tools are any better than the source - price and volume.

Well said hunter,
No way of using those tools with our Heroes...!
Entering at the correct price make the minimum damage. How ever it's better to work hard like you sacrificing some time..! Smile

JonJon

Stock Trader
@hunter wrote:Thanks for your comments Auther.

I have tried many; to name few; RSI, Accu. Dist (A/D), many oscillators, many indexes, Bol bands etc etc.

Depends on personal preference. But I also have noticed that most of the time only MACD works well with CSE. If you check few years of history data in CSE most of the time MACD proved to be a better indicator for non speculative shares.

Because of that its always better to go for simple analysis tools like http://market-geek.com

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
According to my experience MACD has less whipshaws when use it with the moving average(50 days)

Roboticfx

@hunter wrote:Ok. Here is my last post in this thread unless there are any questions.

Step -3: When to buy/sell; at which price levels.

This is the most interesting part but not necessarily the most important. In fact, even if less attractive, I would place step-1 and 2 above step -3.

There are many ways, methods or strategies to select the best buy/sell price and time. Sometime ago, I wanted to find what was the best method of all.
And finally...
it proved to me that I was raising the wrong question.
then what was the right question...?

What is the best way of using these methods to gain profit?

The answer was simple:
Have faith in your share and your method.
Sound crazy? I will give two examples.

e.g. -1: Method -1: Invest 40% at current price level. If the price falls 10%, invest 20%. If falls another 10%, invest another 20% so on. If the price goes up 10% sell 20% etc. etc.

You can check this with historical data and see the profits for yourself.

e.g.-2: Method -2: Invest 40% now. If the price is on the rise, invest 20% more. wait for price to settle down, if rises more, invest 20% etc etc.
If price is falling, sell 20%. Wait for price to settle down. If it falls, sell 20% etc.

As you can see the two method are of contrary to each other, but both can generate profits.

I my case, I use some technical analysis to decide the entry exit points.

Anyway, the rule is 'stick to your method' and 'buy/sell at different price levels'.

I hope these will make you think about how you trade/invest.

Thanks for being with me so far.

Friend,
I saw a problem. Exclamation

Method2
1.What will happen to the highest price share that has been purchased? Need to get a loss or stuck on it? If I am wrong, please correct me.

2.If the price went down by many price levels at once then what do we do?

I think this method should be developed some more. Smile

hunter

hunter
Roboticfx,

In Method-2 I have mentioned (not suggested), If the price is falling, we need to sell the shares. If picked up the peak, we need to sell it even at a loss. But enter later on the rise.

2. Many price level drop is not an issue. Stick to the basic rule; Buy on the rise, sell on the fall. If you have sold all, wait for a rise to buy afresh.

It is not my preferred method but I witnessed it working.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
@hunter wrote:Roboticfx,

In Method-2 I have mentioned (not suggested), If the price is falling, we need to sell the shares. If picked up the peak, we need to sell it even at a loss. But enter later on the rise.

2. Many price level drop is not an issue. Stick to the basic rule; Buy on the rise, sell on the fall. If you have sold all, wait for a rise to buy afresh.

Thanks. I think this method is most suitable for normal illiquid shares. Am I correct? Yes or No? Very Happy I never like to get losses. That why I am asking about this method continuously before use.

eeyohan

Manager - Equity Analytics
thx hunter my simple advise is when the market drop buy when the market up sell .... check the lowest or near to lowest buy ... 100 sure u want lost ,

aloma.fernando

Stock Trader
No meaning... Very Happy

kelumhewage

hunter........the gardian angel.....nice post..... Embarassed

Genting

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
well said hunter...

wonder who is giving negative reps

hunter

hunter
@Roboticfx wrote:
@hunter wrote:Roboticfx,

Thanks. I think this method is most suitable for normal illiquid shares. Am I correct? Yes or No? Very Happy I never like to get losses. That why I am asking about this method continuously before use.

In my view, method-1 looks good for fundamentally strong shares. (When price dropped buy more).
Method-2 looks good for speculative rally shares. When the price is going up, buy more. When the price is heading south, exit quickly and save your money.

Anyway, in my case, I adopt a mix of both method 1 and 2 along with some technical analysis. That improves my winning chances. This is in addition to my looking into fundamentals as well.

There is a theory to explain mathematically and scientifically how it work in stock markets. If you are interested, I can explain it later.

sajcolombo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Hi Hunter,

Please post more information on the same topic...it's very interesting and valuable for us.

Thanks..............

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
+rep from me Very Happy . Friends, don't put -reps. This showed us a good dimension. Smile

hunter

hunter
Thanks for your comments friends.

I was a bit hesitant to continue furthermore fearing my ideas might be too technical and become boring to most of the readers. If you are keen on understanding CSE from a mathematical and scientific point of view, I am more than happy to continue.

sas

sas
hunter,
+ rep buddy,
I have experienced this pattern when bought something at very low & in an uptrend movement.

snowball5

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hunter,
Thanks . It is really useful.

sajcolombo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Thanks Hunter.....

No problem...kindly continue....i'm very happy if you could start to explain from A..........Z...

Cos it will help everybody i think....Thank you very much..

hunter

hunter
Ok. Since some of you are interested, I will start a new thread to continue the discussion.

I will copy the URL of the new topic here once started.
It will be something like.."Untold secrets.............how to increase winning chances"

Give me some time to collect my thoughts.

damayanthi

damayanthi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@hunter wrote:Ok. Since some of you are interested, I will start a new thread to continue the discussion.

I will copy the URL of the new topic here once started.
It will be something like.."Untold secrets.............how to increase winning chances"

Give me some time to collect my thoughts.

HUNTER, PL PL CONTINUE TO TEACH...U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT HELPS US-SMALL INVESTORS....WAS LOOKING OUT FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE U. ITS ALMOST AN ANSWER TO PRAYER... Smile

hunter

hunter

shanaka

shanaka
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
+ reply from me

tanzanite

tanzanite
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@hunter wrote:Thanks for your comments friends.

I was a bit hesitant to continue furthermore fearing my ideas might be too technical and become boring to most of the readers. If you are keen on understanding CSE from a mathematical and scientific point of view, I am more than happy to continue.
hunter, pl do , you are a guardian angel... i look forward to your classes .... there is no one giving this kind of teaching out there. Its not like we can attend a tuition class to learn. so buddy go ahead with any thing related. we will seek out and learn. We want to be good investors... u are excellent.

small invester

Stock Trader
Thanks Hunter for your very interesting valuable points. Please post some more like this which will help small investors like us. Thanks again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum