FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Market Entertainment

+58
nuwanmja
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
ThilinaM
cechjozef36
Mohamed Siraj
agrawalmadhuri154
TraderCSE
Senior Citizen
Quibit
Sstar
Jeremy
Sidath
NZ BOY
rainmaker
The Alchemist
wiki
D.G.Dayaratne
Hanoifortune
Chinwi
bigcat
csetrader
Whitebull
wsaman
UKboy
greedy
FXX
Xmen
Backstage
greedy007
rmark
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
K.Haputantri
ashoka1966
Academic
kaka
ddmax
Kumar
bakapandithaya
Great.Stocks
Kithsiri
rijayasooriya
sas
2011_NewComer
marketleader
sriranga
investor.sl
kumaramcr
yoyo
Slstock
madeinsrilanka
PGNN
sawdanjema
Roboticfx
kavi84
SL.Market
62 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 22]

301Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

SL.Market

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Images10

302Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 pm

SL.Market

After shopping for most of the day, a couple returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police station to make a full report. Then, a detective drives them back to the parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of the crime. To their amazement, the car has been returned.

There is an envelope on the windshield with a note of apology and two tickets to a music concert. The note reads, 'I apologize for taking your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight's concert of Garth Brooks, the country-and-western music star.'

Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert and return home late. They find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods have been taken from throughout the house, from basement to attic. And, there is a note on the door reading, "Well, you still have your car. I have to put my newly born kid through college somehow, don't I?"

303Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

SL.Market

No:237

304Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty A,B,C.............. Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while … then said, “You’re A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.”

She asks … “What does that mean?”

He said, “Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot."

She smiled happily and said … “Oh, that’s so lovely … What about I, J, K?”

He said, “I’m Just Kidding!”

305Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Attitude is everything! Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!"

He was a unique manager because he had several waiters who had followed Him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, "I don't get it! You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?" Jerry replied,

"Each morning I wake up and say to myself, Jerry, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life."

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes it is," Jerry said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life." I reflected on what Jerry said. Soon thereafter, I left the restaurant industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business: he left the back door open one morning and was held up at gunpoint by three armed robbers. While trying to open the safe, his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off the combination. The robbers panicked and shot him. Luckily, Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the local trauma center. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullets still in his body. I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins.

Wanna see my scars?"

I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place. "The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied. "Then, as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live, or I could choose to die. I chose to live.

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked. Jerry continued, "The paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the emergency room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read, 'He's a dead man.

" I knew I needed to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, there was a big, burly nurse shouting questions at me," said Jerry. "She asked if I was allergic to anything. 'Yes,' I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Bullets!' Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."

Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully. Attitude, after all, is everything.

By Francie Baltazar-Schwartz

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

306Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:240

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...

Girl: Slow down. Im scared.

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

Girl hugs him

Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day Sad A motorcycle had crashed into a building because
of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one had survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes
broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she
loved him & felt her hug him one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that
she would live even though it meant that he would die.

307Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Money,money................. Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Ara10

308Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:242

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Untitl10

309Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty How Was I Born Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:46 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Cute10

Daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you Will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this ....

????????????

????????????

????????????

????????????

????????????

????????????

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Boy10

You got Male!

Source:via email

310Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Bill Gates Says.......... Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Bill10

311Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sriranga wrote:
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Bill10

Can we ask our local MP's to send their CV's to him?

312Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:11 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 New_im10

313Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:246

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 New_im11

314Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SL.Market wrote:Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 New_im10

Realy interesting.I think all teanagers should read this.

315Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not
live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would
live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live
forever,"
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that,
but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very
important part of your life,"
--Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for
federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
--Winston Bennett,
University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the
lowest crime rates in the country,"
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death
by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
--A congressional candidate in Texas.

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
--Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."
--Dan Quayle

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like
Norman Einstein." --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback &
sports analyst.

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude
certain types of people."
--Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instrutor.

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
--Keppel Enderbery

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective
March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God
bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack
in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their
heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when
they wake up dead, there'll be a record."
--Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

316Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:248
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 110
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 210

Last edited by SL.Market on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

317Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 310

318Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 410

319Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 510

320Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 610

321Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Whitebull

දුම් ගහපු තරමටම ගින්දර නැහැ වගේ...... නේ..ද ? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Abbre10

Source:via email

323Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

248 Continue

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 710

Last edited by SL.Market on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

324Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Whitebull

හාපෝ..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

325Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

248 Continue

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 810

326Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 910

327Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 1010

328Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 1110

329Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 1210

330Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 13 Untitl11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum