FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the next phase!

+12
illuminati
Light of Hope
Fresher
ssuni
smallville
UKboy
HotBargain
kethees
kaka
Chris Gardner
Trillionaire
Rajitha
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi all welcome to the next phase of the market! Who are bold enough can start buying the shares at dirt cheap price and rest of you people can maybe tag along when ASI is over 6k mark!
As I have predicted right on Que market today started its upward momentum!
This is what I posted 14th of December!
Rajitha wrote:No need this is just the end slide for the big guns to collect!
Market will start its gradual upward momentum from end of next week and the good announcements by sec will come in most probably at very end of year beginning next year and will be implemented in first few weeks of Jan!
Rajitha wrote:In case people are still too slow to realize this ,
They are waiting till new year where all the credit problems from previous years are over and when investor confidence return to give the good announcements! The announcements will come when the market is slightly up from normal good sentiment of new year season and the SEC news will help push it a bit more!

This time we will be able to observe this upward momentum going towards at least hopefully towards mid January! Please don't sell those shares you have at dirt cheap prices. Also you like it or not the illiquids will have a nice run also as they are trading now at really low prices!

PS :- This is not a temporary upward momentum ( unless for some ground braking news)like what happened at the start of the month! If you guys can remember I predicted that it will go down after few 2-3 days and it did exactly that!
SL and enjoy the show and plz don't flood the forum with 1000 posts promoting stocks!

2Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Trillionaire

Trillionaire
Manager - Equity Analytics

Well...let's hope you are correct and this upward momentum will continue for some time. Smile

3Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Chris Gardner

Chris Gardner
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Lets see then.......

4Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

kaka

Rajitha wrote:
Hi all welcome to the next phase of the market! Who are bold enough can start buying the shares at dirt cheap price and rest of you people can maybe tag along when ASI is over 6k mark!
As I have predicted right on Que market today started its upward momentum!
This is what I posted 14th of December!
Rajitha wrote:No need this is just the end slide for the big guns to collect!
Market will start its gradual upward momentum from end of next week and the good announcements by sec will come in most probably at very end of year beginning next year and will be implemented in first few weeks of Jan!
Rajitha wrote:In case people are still too slow to realize this ,
They are waiting till new year where all the credit problems from previous years are over and when investor confidence return to give the good announcements! The announcements will come when the market is slightly up from normal good sentiment of new year season and the SEC news will help push it a bit more!

This time we will be able to observe this upward momentum going towards at least hopefully towards mid January! Please don't sell those shares you have at dirt cheap prices. Also you like it or not the illiquids will have a nice run also as they are trading now at really low prices!

PS :- This is not a temporary upward momentum ( unless for some ground braking news)like what happened at the start of the month! If you guys can remember I predicted that it will go down after few 2-3 days and it did exactly that!
SL and enjoy the show and plz don't flood the forum with 1000 posts promoting stocks!

All are known this end of Dec or begining of an market will be up because of SEC announcements

5Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:34 pm

kethees

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

With the recovery of world stock market, our market is also moving and not due to other reasons in my view. Foreign and HNWI investors were waiting for the europe and US recovery. As these markets show clear upward trend, our market will also go up very fast. I think our market will move up very quickly as most of our shares are massively undervalued

6Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 pm

HotBargain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ඔය අර හැමෝටම නමුනුකුල , කෑගල්ල ගන්න ගන්න කියල ඔය විකිණුවේ, මෙත් එහ වගේ වැඩක් ද?

7Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha1 wrote:
PS :- This is not a temporary upward momentum
Smile

Rajitha2 wrote:
This time we will be able to observe this upward momentum going towards at least hopefully towards mid January!
Neutral

Rajith I think I need to salute your courage and the positive way of thinking.
Well.. Regarding the market... same as early December I'll stay in dark (while working).

However Your thoughts are absolutely spot on regarding some members of this forum
Rajitha3 wrote:
PS :- plz don't flood the forum with 1000 posts promoting stocks!

Good luck all.

Last edited by UKboy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

HotBargain wrote:ඔය අර හැමෝටම නමුනුකුල , කෑගල්ල ගන්න ගන්න කියල ඔය විකිණුවේ, මෙත් එහ වගේ වැඩක් ද?

Yes exactly like that! The market will go up it won't stay there for ever! So when you got to have some brains to cash out ans exit before it start going south again!

9Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:34 pm

HotBargain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Rajitha wrote:
HotBargain wrote:ඔය අර හැමෝටම නමුනුකුල , කෑගල්ල ගන්න ගන්න කියල ඔය විකිණුවේ, මෙත් එහ වගේ වැඩක් ද?

Yes exactly like that! The market will go up it won't stay there for ever! So when you got to have some brains to cash out ans exit before it start going south again!

මම කියන්නේ එක නෙමේ, ඔයා ගන්න ගන්න කියල අනිත් අයට කියපු කාලෙම තමඊ ඔයා විකිණුවේ.
ඕන එක්කෙනෙක් රාජිතගේ පරණ ලියපුවා බලන්නකෝ

10Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:44 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Lets hope that Rajitha is 1000% correct on this as many of our guys can stay away from promotions if market continue to go up at least 200 points Wink
They can easily exit and forum members will be able to see some good posts too..

Some shares are dirt cheap while some needs a bit of a more correction..

Selecting stocks could be a bit of hassle as speculatives can outrun fundamental in a short bull market..So even all these crap started goin up, if fundamental dont appreciate the market cap still be low, so the days will be green but not much of an effect to investors..

Today's start could be an initiator of many things.. When u select the devil, make sure u select the known one.. Having said that dropping ASI below 5000 level is not an option in my view, so this could be <<<<< IT >>>>> IF 5800 could act as the ground level this upward momentum may continue if not we're in a sorry state..

Why all this??? There's a big resistance gap in 6500-6700 zone as I could see.. ASI can start to drop after touching 6500-6700 resistance zone trigger ring alarms.. Even there could be heavy vols and inadvertently u might think this is heavy buying too..

What I'd like to iterate is; there's a chance of ASI going up 10% or about 200-300 points in a short bull run.. But play wisely Wink

Welll... dont say we didnt say so... Selection is the vital aspect these days Wink

11Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

ssuni

ssuni

smallville wrote:

There's a big resistance gap in 6500-6700 zone as I could see.. ASI can start to drop after touching 6500-6700 resistance zone trigger ring alarms.. Even there could be heavy vols and inadvertently u might think this is heavy buying too..

you are correct!
Welcome to the next phase!  Cseeee10
but smallville,without foriegners how can we expect resistance gap in 6500-6700 zone??

12Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Fresher

HotBargain wrote:
Rajitha wrote:

Do you see him selling at that time?
Anyways I can't remember when. Yet, it is still a good share. No one can predict things accurately here.
What he mentions, he mentions with facts and with some convincing unlike others who come and bark here to buy that and this.

13Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:
HotBargain wrote:
Rajitha wrote:

Anyways I can't remember when. Yet, it is still a good share. No one can predict things accurately here.
What he mentions, he mentions with facts and with some convincing unlike others who come and bark here to buy that and this.

Agreed. no point in bringing the past again and agian, let's try to use his knowledge however possible

HotBargain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Light of Hope wrote:
npp wrote:
HotBargain wrote:
Rajitha wrote:

Agreed. no point in bringing the past again and agian, let's try to use his knowledge however possible

මම දැක්කේ නැහැ, රාජිත තමා කිව්වේ එය විකුනපු විත්තිය: මේ තියෙන්නේ NAMU 135 දීපු කතාව : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t8199-kgal-interim-financial-statement-30-06-2011
මේ තියෙන්නේ අනිත් ලින්ක් එක : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13328p25-panic-buyers#87239

නමුනුකුල 135 ට ගියේ මැය් මාසෙදි. මෙන්න මෙහෙම මෙයා එතකොට කිව්වේ, :
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4139-kgal-brwn-cdic
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4234-extraordinarily-results-from-elpl

මේකෙන් හොඳටම පැහැදිලි නේද මෙහා අපිට ගන්න ගන්න කියල කිව්වේ කාලෙදිම තමි මෙය විකුණලා තියෙන්නේ. මෙයා විකිනුවට පස්සෙත් කිව්වේ ගන්න ගන්න කියලම තමා මේ තියෙන්නේ තවත් ලින්ක් එකක් http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4946-rubber-price (දැන් රබ්ර් 340!!)

මේකෙන් පෙන්නේ මෙය අපිට වතු කොටස් ගන්න කියපු වෙලාවේ මෙය විකිණුව නේද? මෙය හොඳට දන්නවා තම ඔගොල්ලොන්ව හොඳට ගොනාට අන්දවන්න

15Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:27 am

Fresher

i would greatly appreciate if u can type in English.
Thanks

16Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 am

illuminati

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:i would greatly appreciate if u can type in English.
Thanks

The language does not matter. But the truth is that this guy promoted rubber stocks when they at the peak.

17Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:40 am

HotBargain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks

sorry my english not very good. read links in message and you will understand. (short: Rajitha sold estate shares when he tell you buy it).

18Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 am

Fresher

illuminati wrote:
Thanks

The language does not matter. But the truth is that this guy promoted rubber stocks when they at the peak.

I can read sinhala only now and then if it is a little. not too much. besides, the sinhala section is elsewhere

19Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 am

Fresher

HotBargain wrote:
Thanks

sorry my english not very good. read links in message and you will understand. (short: Rajitha sold estate shares when he tell you buy it).

I couldn't find any places where he asked you to buy. He gave some arguments and some opinions. It went wrong. I had read them long time ago but the decision totally depended on me.

It would have given you credibility had you counter argued his posts at that time or had you provided some facts now, than to tell he was wrong and so on.

20Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 am

Rajitha

Rajitha

HotBargain wrote:

මම දැක්කේ නැහැ, රාජිත තමා කිව්වේ එය විකුනපු විත්තිය: මේ තියෙන්නේ NAMU 135 දීපු කතාව : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t8199-kgal-interim-financial-statement-30-06-2011
මේ තියෙන්නේ අනිත් ලින්ක් එක : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13328p25-panic-buyers#87239

මේකෙන් හොඳටම පැහැදිලි නේද මෙහා අපිට ගන්න ගන්න කියල කිව්වේ කාලෙදිම තමි මෙය විකුණලා තියෙන්නේ. මෙයා විකිනුවට පස්සෙත් කිව්වේ ගන්න ගන්න කියලම තමා මේ තියෙන්නේ තවත් ලින්ක් එකක් http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4946-rubber-price (දැන් රබ්ර් 340!!)

මේකෙන් පෙන්නේ මෙය අපිට වතු කොටස් ගන්න කියපු වෙලාවේ මෙය විකිණුව නේද? මෙය හොඳට දන්නවා තම ඔගොල්ලොන්ව හොඳට ගොනාට අන්දවන්න

LOLyou must have some mental retardation if can't read those posts! I never said in any of those posts the share price will go up like this or that! I only predicted the company will show great results! And as I said they did most of the time beyond what i even predicted!
I did predict the share prices will go up and that was at the start of last year! It did exactly that also! In the post I posted on 28th on May also I said keep an eye specially because of this! I kept my eyes open and sold after few days as market was going down!

As i said rubber prices went up after April as you mentioned in the next coming moths ! thanks for pointing out how correct I was! Nothing is going to stay the same for ever!
1st thing to get to your head is!
SHARE PRICES DON'T STAY THE SAME FOR EVER! LEARN TO BUY AND SELL AT RIGHT TIMES! SAME GOES FOR COMPANY PROFITS! DO SOME OF YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DON'T GO BUY JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE SAY SO!
WHEN SAID KEEP AN EYE:- I DID NOT MENTION NAMU. KEEP AN EYE ON THE SHARE BECAUSE IT CAN GO DOWN OR UP! IT DOES NOT MEAN SHARE IS GOING TO SHOOT UP ALWAYS!

This is a reply I gave for a PM regarding NAMU last months end as well

BTW NAMU is a really good share but the current rubber prices are not that great and I don't believe the market price will pick up soon ( I bet you bought NAMU though for oil parm if did any research on it) ! You could actually IMO wait to pick plantations stocks for a while.

About others 2 stocks, last year actually I spend most of my money on AGAL around these same prices although market then were different! VONE I have not done much reach to check about its patterns! I personally would not go for plantations stocks till rubber prices start to show some increase!
PS:-IF you want few quick bucks buy a bit of OGL and dump around 42-43! From the news I have it will reach 45+ soon!

21Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:40 pm

illuminati

Rajitha wrote:
HotBargain wrote:

LOLyou must have some mental retardation if can't read those posts! I never said in any of those posts the share price will go up like this or that! I only predicted the company will show great results! And as I said they did most of the time beyond what i even predicted!
I did predict the share prices will go up and that was at the start of last year! It did exactly that also! In the post I posted on 28th on May also I said keep an eye specially because of this! I kept my eyes open and sold after few days as market was going down!

As i said rubber prices went up after April as you mentioned in the next coming moths ! thanks for pointing out how correct I was! Nothing is going to stay the same for ever!
1st thing to get to your head is!
SHARE PRICES DON'T STAY THE SAME FOR EVER! LEARN TO BUY AND SELL AT RIGHT TIMES! SAME GOES FOR COMPANY PROFITS! DO SOME OF YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DON'T GO BUY JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE SAY SO!
WHEN SAID KEEP AN EYE:- I DID NOT MENTION NAMU. KEEP AN EYE ON THE SHARE BECAUSE IT CAN GO DOWN OR UP! IT DOES NOT MEAN SHARE IS GOING TO SHOOT UP ALWAYS!

This is a reply I gave for a PM regarding NAMU last months end as well

BTW NAMU is a really good share but the current rubber prices are not that great and I don't believe the market price will pick up soon ( I bet you bought NAMU though for oil parm if did any research on it) ! You could actually IMO wait to pick plantations stocks for a while.

About others 2 stocks, last year actually I spend most of my money on AGAL around these same prices although market then were different! VONE I have not done much reach to check about its patterns! I personally would not go for plantations stocks till rubber prices start to show some increase!
PS:-IF you want few quick bucks buy a bit of OGL and dump around 42-43! From the news I have it will reach 45+ soon!

You can never ever escape from the bitter fact of misleading others to rubber stocks whilst you were dumping them which is a criminal act.

22Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

illuminati wrote:
You can never ever escape from the bitter fact of misleading others to rubber stocks whilst you were dumping them which is a criminal act.

I know it must be tiring to be wrong all the time for you! Specially these few days as market started going up just when you dump your shares!
But you are mistaking me for your level of retard levels! Unlike you I was never misleading anyone and I clearly gave facts and figures for every thing I posted! You and your alt accounts are the only once posting crap with 2 line sentences saying market will be going down don't get caught for traps since you sold your shares!

23Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 pm

prabath

Yes Rajitha,This guy is useless,just joined this month,someone must be paying him some cash to put comments.

24Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

prabath wrote:Yes Rajitha,This guy is useless,just joined this month,someone must be paying him some cash to put comments.

Most probably all these guys is one person with multiple accounts! All these new friends of the people trying to save their money seems to have joined the forum this month!

25Welcome to the next phase!  Empty Re: Welcome to the next phase! Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:40 pm

smallville

smallville

illuminati wrote:

I can clearly see that you kind of bark at wrong trees all the times.. ur name comes at places for ppl who go behind the people who obviously had enlighten some facts for others to user their heads.. Purely a coincidence???

Markets go up and down.. sometimes uptime is more than downtime and vice versa.. So wats de big deal??

Well I dont see anything wrong with Rajitha's post about rubber and oil palm shares..

Rajitha said about KGAL and NAMU time to time and his views were clear to me.. Even I argued over certain things and other than the few things that we could not agree, the facts and figures were pretty much convincing to me..

KGAL & NAMU both hit high before falling and anyone with an ant's head could've sold his shares and be happy..

Despite have u ever done any analysis in this forum for us to see????

Seems to me ur a retarded big-headed maniac always talking about a bear and see only false in others posts.. lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum