FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:18 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asia Capital PLC

+4
ndnk
invest77
mjrocker
swan03
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asia Capital PLC Empty Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 pm

swan03

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Could you guys tell me about this broker firm?

2Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

mjrocker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Asia Securities
they providing online trading systems free of charge
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.
Brokers are very friendly.There advice are also not bad

3Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

swan03

mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.

Thanks!!

4Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

invest77

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ASEC i think is srilanka's biggest stock broker

5Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

ndnk

ndnk
Manager - Equity Analytics

They are good. BTW wat is your intention? Wat do u need to know

6Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

ss7097

ss7097

mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
CDAX was still free

Hi mjrocker,

I hope you're a customer of Asia Securities. I've seen another post about Margin trading and Asia gives 50% of your portfolio. I hope you know about this and give me some feedback on this.

Can I use CDAX for Capital Trust Security account?

7Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

isuru_ra

isuru_ra
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

yes they are they gave me 50%

http://http;//isuru.ratnayake.info

8Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

well here is my experience .. first thay give Direct Fn & Cdax for free i got those last week .. & if u ask some thing they do it nothing more .. & i still haven't got my account opening confirmation mail its beet 1-1/2 months already since the account has been opened with them at least they open the account & Capital alliance i dont know what happens to my account opening there even they don't know where is my application .. its 2 months already still they haven't open my account

9Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

10Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 am

swan03

bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

11Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

& Im still waiting for my account openning comfirmation letter from asia capital colombo branch.. after one & half months late still not here i know the account has been opened but im not going to trading with them untill i get that damn lette from them is that that hard to post a letter

12Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

invest77

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I heard brokers are finding i very difficult to open accounts these days as there is a huge back log at CDS due to union bank IPO.

13Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

swan03 wrote:
bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

I forgot to tell you this. When I asked them (Kandy branch) how to request internet trading facility, they asked me to drop an email and gave me an address. I sent the mail with necessary details and waited for 5-6 days and no sign of getting this facility. Then I called them and they said my request has been sent to colombo and they'll contact me after creating the account. Then I called the IT section of colombo office and they said they've not received such request from Kandy branch and asked me to forward the very mail and gave me another address. Few minutes after sending, I got a confirmation email from both CDAX and DFN saying that my user accounts have been created. How funny Very Happy

14Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 am

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

same happend to me i send to my contact point at colombo branch i vaited for a week no reply & i called her & aske she said the mail alredy been forwerded to the IT .. & she gave me the IT dept. number i called IT & they said the will check but i gave him my details overthe phone coz i know they wont to it .. with in an hr i got my CDAX & DirectFN accounts we have to be on there tail always if we didnt they want do anything

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum