FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka’s Popularity Is Surging With Travelers. Here’s Where To Go
by ResearchMan Today at 1:10 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 1:06 pm

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Today at 10:17 am

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Today at 8:03 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette./manik de silva
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 7:31 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 7:29 am

» Seylan Bank did not pay final coupon of expired debentures
by Gaudente Wed May 22, 2024 2:32 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by agentnrox Wed May 22, 2024 1:50 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by K.R Wed May 22, 2024 7:46 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 pm

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Mon May 20, 2024 9:27 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Is Draft Resolution Against Sri Lnaka

+13
Roboticfx
lemuria
Monster
mono
worthiness
Redbulls
Slstock
rijayasooriya
Chanuque
WildBear
bullrun
Xmen
SL.Market
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

lemuria

Manager - Equity Analytics

WildBear wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
WildBear wrote:"[i]Terrorists and their supporters will shout about human rights"
-Great Russian leader;,Vladimir Putin.

Exactly.......That is what is happening......

Please note the above phrase said by whom.
Who killed so many in Chechnya and won the election by rigging.(Similar to our known last election)
At the same time,look who is bringing this forward.USA-who has terrible history of human rights violation from their inception, including killing Red Indians,Human slavery,imperialism,killing of thousands of innoncent Japanese people with atomic bombing to Hiroshima,Nagasaki, Human massacre in Vietnam.Cuba,Afghanisthan,Iraq,and many other countries. So USA IS THE LIVING DISGRACE OF HUMAN CIVILITATION,only second to Nazi regime by Hitler.USA is simply the root of all evil in present world,
The good thing is it's power and economy is perishing day by day with emergence of new super powers of China and Russia.

Mate can u remember wat srilankan govt supported thugs in 1983 to tamils all over de island? U have comfortably forgotten that.DELETED.You guys even burnt south asia's biggest library in jaffna in 1981.

better u read some history mate.

America may not be perfect country but they at least voice for some suppressed communities. And human rights in America 100 times better than in Sri Lanka.

Don't go back to things which happened before second world war mate. if you do dat mate my reply is when Portuguese came to Sri lanka how was Sri lanka?

DELETED

If situations in Afganistan & Iraq were that great before USA gone there, srilankans wld have visited there instead of USA & western countries.

Last edited by rijayasooriya on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Statement with out any facts and which support racism are removed.)

mono

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Actually america's history of human rights violations is far worse than sri lanka. Until the 70s black couldn't attend the same schools as whites in parts of the country, the blacks had separate public same from the whites.

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Lemuria,

Please do not spread or drag racism here.This is the last warning.I will ban u if put any idea on racism.I have that power till I am a moderator.

Do not misunderstand.

mono

All this censorship is really silly.

lemuria

Mr moderator, there was no racism. First you consult with site admin before deleting my comments. What I have told are matter of facts mate.

MATE YOU CANNOT BAN ME. REMEMBER THAT.

HOW THIS BECOMES RACISM WHEN I SAY "when Portuguese came to sri lanka, it has three kingdoms (Jaffna, Colombo & Kandy) and british left this as one country"

So this is racism for you mate. You don't have any qualifications to be a moderator. you are a disgrace to be a moderator in this forum.

lemuria

mono wrote:All this censorship is really silly.

YES HE UNFAIRLY DELETED MY COMMENTS. PLEASE MR MODERATOR CONSULT WITH ADMIN OR SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE DELETING MY COMMENTS. OR REFRAIN FROM EDITING MY COMMENTS.

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Have u read what was written ? Do u want to drag this things to racism ? I thought U were brainy person

lemuria

rijayasooriya wrote:Lemuria,

Please do not spread or drag racism here.This is the last warning.I will ban u if put any idea on racism.I have that power till I am a moderator.

Do not misunderstand.

I MENTIONED ABOUT SOME HISTORY FACTS MATE. YOU DELETED THAT TOO.

I TALKED ABOUT KING VIJAYA & KUENI WHY DID U DELETE THAT? RACSISM?
I MENTIONED ABOUT EXISTENCE OF THREE KINGDOMS IN SRI LANKA WHEN PORTUGUESE CAME HERE, WHY DID U DELETE THAT? RACISM.

PLEASE MATE DO NOT UNFAIRLY EDIT MY COMMENTS.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

All the facts are not classified under racism.

lemuria

Redbulls wrote:All the facts are not classified under racism.

Yes, talking abt facts, situations, past histroy are not racism. please mr Moderator find out the definition of racism b4 pointing @ me dat my comments are racism.

mono

mono

rijayasooriya wrote:

Have u read what was written ? Do u want to drag this things to racism ? I thought U were brainy person

I read what was written and it's didn't look racist to me.

lemuria

mono wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:

I read what was written and it's didn't look racist to me.

I'm happy dat some1 understands my logical arguments with facts though they r not moderators.

mono

mono

In any case, the americans diluted resolution down further in the last reading.

3. Encourages the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and relevant special procedures mandate holders to provide, in consultation with, and with the concurrence of, and the Government of Sri Lanka to accept,, advice and technical assistance on implementing the above-mentioned steps;, and requests the Office of the High Commissioner to present a report on the provision of such assistance to the Human Rights Council at its twenty-second session.

Frankly i don't see the point of all this. Americans table a resolution and then water it down twice. This doesn't even remotely look like a resolution against sri lanka.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

But lemuria, you want to cause unneeded ethnic probs and we have noticed your past actions in this forum since you came here. I have reported you to the admin via pm.

lemuria

rijayasooriya wrote:Lemuria,

Do not misunderstand.

You edited my comments unfairly in da name of racism. you are suppressing my voice. bcos of people like you only there were so many protests against da resolution but there were none for supporting it. there were no rallies to support bcos of fear of white vans from people like you.

mono

mono

Lemuria, i think you're full of shit. But i would never censor you for what you are saying.

lemuria

Roboticfx wrote:But lemuria, you want to cause unneeded ethnic probs and we have noticed your past actions in this forum since you came here. I have reported you to the admin via pm.

Mate bcos 20 people are against me does not mean dat I'm wrong. may they do not have ability to understand my views.

Even Galilieo was told dat he was wrong though he was right.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

lemuria,

Are you supporting the territory and do you want to support the US against the Sri Lanka? Please give definite answers. No need explanation.

lemuria

mono wrote:Lemuria, i think you're full of shit. But i would never censor you for what you are saying.

It cld have been "shit" bcos i was replying to a "shit comment"

lemuria

Roboticfx wrote:lemuria,

Are you supporting the territory and do you want to support the US against the Sri Lanka? Please give definite answers. No need explanation.

Wt do u mean Territory? U mean United Sri Lanka.

YES I DO SUPPORT UNITED SRI LANKA
AND I SUPPORT DA RESOLUTION ALSO.

BCOS OUR GOVT HAS FAILED IN PROTECTING & RESPECTING ITS OWN CITIZENS.

Redbulls

Redbulls

Lemuria as I said in another thread you are wasting the time with these gentlemen concentrate in trading/investing.

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

mono wrote:Lemuria, i think you're full of shit. But i would never censor you for what you are saying.

Most probably this is my last comment in this tread.

According to u what I have deleted is not racist but any one can not deny that those ideas are realy controversial.Lot of arguiments are going on regarding history.lemuria has mentioned the arguiment which support only his idea.So that counter arguiments would definitely be posted which would lead to totaly unrelated discussion in this investment forum.

In the past both sinhala and tamil civilians have been killed because of that war.lemuria had mentioned incidents in which only tamils were killed.This would definitely give rise to another totaly unrelated arguiments.

I have observed this guy from the begining.I have understood his complete intention.So I am warning u lemuria if u post any other thing with unnecessary racist attitude I will ban u.

lemuria

rijayasooriya wrote:

Most probably this is my last comment in this tread.

According to u what I have deleted is not racist but any one can not deny that those ideas are realy controversial.Lot of arguiments are going on regarding history.lemuria has mentioned the arguiment which support only his idea.So that counter arguiments would definitely be posted which would lead to totaly unrelated discussion in this investment forum.

In the past both sinhala and tamil civilians have been killed because of that war.lemuria had mentioned incidents in which only tamils were killed.This would definitely give rise to another totaly unrelated arguiments.

I have observed this guy from the begining.I have understood his complete intention.So I am warning u lemuria if u post any other thing with unnecessary racist attitude I will ban u.

It is you who always starts unwanted topics than me or other members. Even another member told dat my comments r not racism.

AGAIN I'M TELLING YOU CANNOT BLOCK ME.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

I banned the lemuria for 20days! Doesn't matter if my moderator-ship removed. I cannot allow this guy further to behave as he own at here and to generate probs and to jumble things. Admin, please mention this this and take suitable actions soon. Need to delete all unrelated topics and clean this place.

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Roboticfx wrote:I banned the lemuria for 20days! Doesn't matter if my moderator-ship removed. I cannot allow this guy further to behave as he own at here and to generate probs and to jumble things. Admin, please mention this this and take suitable actions soon. Need to delete all unrelated topics and clean this place.

Totaly agreed with u.

Redbulls

Redbulls

Those who do not have the guts won't see good arguments and use their power to demolish the forum.
Shame.

mono

mono

Frankly I'm appalled.

Fresher

mono wrote:Frankly I'm appalled.

@mono - kids at play. don't interrupt. they'll start crying

Fresher

Roboticfx wrote:I banned the lemuria for 20days! Doesn't matter if my moderator-ship removed. I cannot allow this guy further to behave as he own at here and to generate probs and to jumble things. Admin, please mention this this and take suitable actions soon. Need to delete all unrelated topics and clean this place.

you should ban yourself too for bringing in those four letters into this forum.

Appuhamy

I can't see a fair reason to ban lemuria.
Just like government media. Very funny ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum