FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations for those completing 2 years at SLEF

+9
WWDNF
Backstage
Ben Graham
Chinwi
Gaja
worthiness
K.Haputantri
Monster
Slstock
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Until Monster reminded me I forgot I just completed a long and hard 2 years at the forum. Then thanks to SL.Market I noticed Monster also completed 2 years. There were less than 50 people when I joined if I recall right. Now we have nearly 9000!

I am sure there might be a handful more this month. who celebrate. Congratulation everyone for the long and hard bear grind of 2 years and sticking with the forum. We are hopeful for a profitable future now onwards

Last edited by slstock on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, It was only less than 50 members when we join to this forum. Your member id is 49 (http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u49) and my member ID is 38 (http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u38). As I remember we both joined to the forum even the before the disaster to the controversial investxxx.xx.

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

My salute to all who completed strenuous two years, because you kept the forum alive throgh hard times!!! sunny

New commers like us reap the benefits now. Very Happy

Slstock

Slstock

Hapu, you are not a new comer . You passed your 1 year also :-)

K.Haputantri wrote:My salute to all who completed strenuous two years, because you kept the forum alive throgh hard times!!! sunny

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

slstock wrote:Hapu, you are not a new comer . You passed your 1 year also :-)

K.Haputantri wrote:My salute to all who completed strenuous two years, because you kept the forum alive throgh hard times!!! sunny

Yes, but I have completed only a half of your period. Hence, comparatively I am a novice.

worthiness

I am sure that old members had a hard time with a lot of criticism in the past.
It is correct to say many are benefited through this forum by learning & practicing
investing activities while expressing the hidden views to forum.

Our best wishes to carry on this forum with good intention.

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Most of those friends are very Silent these days, am still looking for the 90 year old friend, any idea about him?

Monster

Monster

Gaja wrote:Most of those friends are very Silent these days, am still looking for the 90 year old friend, any idea about him?
I didn't see this 90 years old young guy for long long time. We should not forget our old friends tubal, innam and Rajitha. I think Chinwi is the oldest member who is still active in this forum. I didn't see cse.alpha for long time, I really enjoy his writing style.

Chinwi

Chinwi

Monster wrote:
Gaja wrote:Most of those friends are very Silent these days, am still looking for the 90 year old friend, any idea about him?
I didn't see this 90 years old young guy for long long time. We should not forget our old friends tubal, innam and Rajitha. I think Chinwi is the oldest member who is still active in this forum. I didn't see cse.alpha for long time, I really enjoy his writing style.

Yes, I found all the names before me are "Banned" now ,( except Quibit ( U1))

Next me ? Razz

BTW, the latest developments recall us how Innam fought against Warrant factories , educated and warned others.
Meya pena thanaka Inna-wa-nam apa amathanu manawa.

Slstock

Slstock

1) Banned? I did a random check I do not see many people before you banned?

2) Yes Innam did talk a lot about warrants and its danger along with you . Also a few of us were againt robbing investor this way without true earnings by the mother company.

GREG made some millionaires and recently some paupers.

3) One of the decent warrant issues in the recent past was by NTB. If REEF can get their act together .w6 might be not so bad.There is 2 more years for .w6 to expire.

4) Many of the members Monster mentioned will come when the liquidity in shares go up. 90 year member likes to trade big volume with trends. Past CSE behaviour was not suitable for him.

Chinwi wrote:
Monster wrote:

Yes, I found all the names before me are "Banned" now ,( except Quibit ( U1))

Next me ? Razz

BTW, the latest developments recall us how Innam fought against Warrant factories , educated and warned others.
Meya pena thanaka Inna-wa-nam apa amathanu manawa.

Last edited by slstock on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo on REEF)

Chinwi

Chinwi

@sls,

That means I misunderstood this:

Profile:
Administrate user : - Ban this member

Ben Graham

Ben Graham
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

oh im close to complete my 2 years here toooo... congratulations ALL... Razz

Backstage

Backstage

Thanks to all of you who walked us through the bear.

BG, your profile pic makes it difficult for me to focus on the market Shocked

WWDNF

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Congrats guys. I have 6 days to go to complete 2 years myself although I must admit that I have not been much of a contributor.

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Thanks Every Seniors for educating many of us and we the juniors did the entertaining part only but that too not so successfully I believe.
CONGRATULATION Very Happy

smallville

smallville

Congratulations to all who contributed to the immense success of this forum.. It was a lot of hard work.. Boys did well Wink

I'm sure many of us learnt from this forum and contributed back as well.

So lets walk in this pump and dump arena in team spirit and rescue many from the hands of evil.

Redbulls

Redbulls

Congrats all those who finshed 2 years in this forum and still contributing to help all of us.

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

smallville wrote:So lets walk in this pump and dump arena in team spirit and rescue many from the hands of evil.
Give us a clue Shocked

Redbulls

Redbulls

Kithsiri wrote:
smallville wrote:So lets walk in this pump and dump arena in team spirit and rescue many from the hands of evil.
Give us a clue Shocked

It is obvious if you read posts related to GREG,BLUE,HVA and etc posted by some members recently. (Multiple ID, Dancing for their masters tune)

smallville

smallville

Kithsiri wrote:
Give us a clue Shocked

Since u asked, look at the following threads for a change.. U can easily see how generous our forum members are to sell their crap to us.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25556p50-greg-warrents-bull-run-will-start-soon#151164
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25485-greg-fake-orders-but-will-have-a-bull-run-soon#151182
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25548-capital-t-is-selling-greg#151180

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

smallville wrote:
Kithsiri wrote:
Give us a clue Shocked
Since u asked, look at the following threads for a change.. U can easily see how generous our forum members are to sell their crap to us.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25556p50-greg-warrents-bull-run-will-start-soon#151164
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25485-greg-fake-orders-but-will-have-a-bull-run-soon#151182
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25548-capital-t-is-selling-greg#151180
Yes, I noticed it at start of the Bell even. Embarassed

UKboy

UKboy

Monster wrote:

Tubal, innam, cse.alpha are missed alot in this forum.

Also cannot forget members like stockwatch, Academic, Ha-Na, 90 years old, Quibit (GMnet?), Seyon, duke, Rockstock, Xmart, milanka, $$$ and many more..

Some log on randomly but unfortunately no new posts from them.

Personnel/professional responsibilities could be the main reason for many departures

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum