FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

23rd - CIFL inquiry

+9
kalum
aiyosalli
Slstock
davidr
tori.kumara
Leon
ccsentha
sriranga
dilshan unawatuna
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2623rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Smalls was receiving a commision from Deepthi Wayne lol Deepthi has away about him and many fall for his charms .

2723rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good afternoon Aubrey,
LOL nice comments Aubrey,
Would your comments be the same if you were a depositer or a investor who have been conned of their life long/hard earned funds with deceptively produced documentation
I find your comments as always typical of a person who has no involvement and certainly has no retired relationship/involvement with one of the depositers who has also had their life saving taken by trickery,because if you had you would now be lobbying for this persons return to face the consequences of his actions not making this via your comments a joke!
You fail to see that this person Deepthi perera has not created funds from charm but written documentation in conjunction with accountants and his CIFL bona-fide lawyers, also a large continent of sales staff with cricket stars and so forth to encourage people to believe all is facts!
Aubrey trickery deceit fraudulent activities do not deserve jokes

Sincerely

Wayne Abbott

Foreign Investor

2823rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Aubrey Perera

Hi Wayne ,

No I'm not involved and yes I get your point . If I were you or a depositor I wouldn't be laughing. But I'm not and it sometimes good to laugh to let some steam off my old boy. Laughter is good medicine after all.

2923rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 pm

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Smallville,you ridiculed/joked about my responses about Mr Deepthi Perera and all the time throughout my written comments I was telling the absolute truths about this person Mr Deepthi perera
You told me that Deepthi Perera is a honourable man then stated My stories are like a Indian movie the facts are this is now facts not fiction in which you tried so hard to make all appear nonsense
Despite his attempts per Deepthi Pereras open comments on the Sri Lanka Forum and your continued support by ridiculing all stated by myself and others, all has now appeared in the open,he is a thief of good peoples funds and him and Mr Roscoe Maloney are both involved together they manouvered all away from Perera being a identity with Aspic/CIFL and had Maloney take reins at Aspic to disguise their trickery
They tricked many Depositers,the Central bank,Sec, BOI, my lawyers for years and myself out of funds 500,000 usd,
I would now envisage all will come to court and I will attend with all in place for presentation for the deceitful trickery conjured by false documentation produced by Lawyers/Accountants/associates associated with Mr Deepthi Perera and would hope the Sri Lankan courts/authorities can have the wrongs done to depositers and myself Wayne Steven Abbott the foreign investor corrected,as the funds forwarded have been life long savings.
The
Sincerely

Wayne Steven Abbott

I see u again start the drama trying your pathetic ways of begging us to believe u by peeping in to the new CIFL posts too..
Dude, I'm nor a supporter of you and Deepthi.. Dont u understand English being an Ausi? I hinted all of your stories of deformation and mud slinging each other and when someone told Deepthi has died in Tsunami, all of these appeared like a Hindi movie..

Its clear that this thread has no meaning to continue as we all understood both of u are giving false information and try to wash each others mud in this forum.. Our senior members have found out that in advance before we even get in to the waters..  Twisted Evil 
so no point of listening to u or Deepthi.. U both have ur own ways of doing things so why we even care?

FYI, we run a forum here and when we gave a chance for u both to amicably restore ur faith or settle the matter u continuously defame Deepthi than trying to sort things out.. Then again the drama started and both of u went daggers dawn at each other which we were not even wanted at first place.

So I dont mind whether its u or Deepthi and I don care for any of you two or ur legal man too. I care about the rest of the member who honestly use this forum to educate each other and find good investment options thru this site..

So find another place pls for the final time..

3023rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 pm

smallville

Aubrey Perera wrote:Smalls was receiving a commision from Deepthi Wayne lol Deepthi has away about him and many fall for his charms .

I've seen ur comments in other sections and found u have some sense.. But with this one I'm wondering wh u knocked ur head somewhere?  Surprised 

3123rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Smallville joker Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:
Wayne Abbott wrote:

Smallville,you ridiculed/joked about my responses about Mr Deepthi Perera and all the time throughout my written comments I was telling the absolute truths about this person Mr Deepthi perera
You told me that Deepthi Perera is a honourable man then stated My stories are like a Indian movie the facts are this is now facts not fiction in which you tried so hard to make all appear nonsense
Despite his attempts per Deepthi Pereras open comments on the Sri Lanka Forum and your continued support by ridiculing all stated by myself and others, all has now appeared in the open,he is a thief of good peoples funds and him and Mr Roscoe Maloney are both involved together they manouvered all away from Perera being a identity with Aspic/CIFL and had Maloney take reins at Aspic to disguise their trickery
They tricked many Depositers,the Central bank,Sec, BOI, my lawyers for years and myself out of funds 500,000 usd,
I would now envisage all will come to court and I will attend with all in place for presentation for the deceitful trickery conjured by false documentation produced by Lawyers/Accountants/associates associated with Mr Deepthi Perera and would hope the Sri Lankan courts/authorities can have the wrongs done to depositers and myself Wayne Steven Abbott the foreign investor corrected,as the funds forwarded have been life long savings.
The
Sincerely

Wayne Steven Abbott

I see u again start the drama trying your pathetic ways of begging us to believe u by peeping in to the new CIFL posts too..
Dude, I'm nor a supporter of you and Deepthi.. Dont u understand English being an Ausi? I hinted all of your stories of deformation and mud slinging each other and when someone told Deepthi has died in Tsunami, all of these appeared like a Hindi movie..

Its clear that this thread has no meaning to continue as we all understood both of u are giving false information and try to wash each others mud in this forum.. Our senior members have found out that in advance before we even get in to the waters..  Twisted Evil 
so no point of listening to u or Deepthi.. U both have ur own ways of doing things so why we even care?

FYI, we run a forum here and when we gave a chance for u both to amicably restore ur faith or settle the matter u continuously defame Deepthi than trying to sort things out.. Then again the drama started and both of u went daggers dawn at each other which we were not even wanted at first place.

So I dont mind whether its u or Deepthi and I don care for any of you two or ur legal man too. I care about the rest of the member who honestly use this forum to educate each other and find good investment options thru this site..

So find another place pls for the final time..

Small ville
Were have I ever stated not the truth and as you state supplied false information every single item I have stated has been proven to be 100% facts as follows Deepthi in Dubai/Deepthi's name/Deepthi responsible for collapse of all companies with support from his lawyer and accountant/Deepthi in cambodia with Roscoe Maloney/the list is endless so please refrain from trying to state I've been branded as a lier and trying to wash all on this forum
Unlike yourself I've stated 100% truths and when Deepthi Perera enters court all will then be produced 100%
Good luck professional

3223rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

smallville

smallville

Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..
We'd have suspected you from the beginning but we gave the chance for you to speak...
U failed us man.. So why ur talking to me further?

OK.. U say ur tellin 100% truth and I'm telling ur lying.. So what?
What have u proven? When?

If you could not do the simple thing we asked, then ur the biggest lier? Aren't you.. Cuz, first u promised us u'll send us the proof then u talk bla bla bla in the forum and still trying to send it? Are you tryin to send it us on a ship??

Anyways, this forum has no interest in u or Deepthi nor has any need to listen to any of you further..

Pls take Deepthi to courts and do whatever you want.. This forum is not for your personal agendas..

3323rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Small Ville Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:24 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..
We'd have suspected you from the beginning but we gave the chance for you to speak...

If you could not do the simple thing we asked, then ur the biggest lier? Aren't you.. Cuz, first u promised us u'll send us the proof then u talk bla bla bla in the forum and still trying to send it? Are you tryin to send it us on a ship??

Anyways, this forum has no interest in u or Deepthi nor has any need to listen to any of you further..

Pls take Deepthi to courts and do whatever you want.. This forum is not for your personal agendas..

Small Ville

Now you realize all is correct and yes I have clearly stated all is correct we will follow on with the legal avenues BUT never would I disclose to you anything as you are a seriously rude uneducated fool

You always include the US in your sentences of excellent grammar, can't you stand on your lonesome man about town Small Ville

I'm not lieing you idiot you are just in denial after your lovely written transmissions with Deepthi Perera openly shown on this forum site when he introduced himself to the forum and because he wrote nicely to your ego, and this has never been singularly for myself only,
I have been supplied illegal documentation from Perera and lawyers and accountant within his group and will forward all to courts to hopefully also support all depositers who have been raped of their funds something a moron like you wouldn't understand,this will also have all of his cronies within his group libel for funds owed!

Grow some proverbials you little big mouthed mouse,I very much look forward to meeting you!

3423rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 am

smallville

smallville

Wayne Abbott wrote:
smallville wrote:Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..

Small Ville

Now you realize all is correct and yes I have clearly stated all is correct we will follow on with the legal avenues BUT never would I disclose to you anything as you are a seriously rude uneducated fool

You always include the US in your sentences of excellent grammar, can't you stand on your lonesome man about town Small Ville

I'm not lieing you idiot you are just in denial after your lovely written transmissions with Deepthi Perera openly shown on this forum site when he introduced himself to the forum and because he wrote nicely to your ego, and this has never been singularly for myself only,
I have been supplied illegal documentation from Perera and lawyers and accountant within his group and will forward all to courts to hopefully also support all depositers who have been raped of their funds something a moron like you wouldn't understand,this will also have all of his cronies within his group libel for funds owed!

Grow some proverbials you little big mouthed mouse,I very much look forward to meeting you!

Oh.. I'm so upset now.. R u seriously hurt?

lol! 

In case ur too educated to notice, we have two admins here thus 'US' would be used as both of us are on same page on your notorious behaviour.

This is you final warning. find another place for your lies.. The forum members are utterly displeased of your motive here. Never come to this forum again.

3523rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Aubrey Perera

Hilarious as hilarious can be ! brightened my Monday Smile Smalls didn't really knock my head. " it's called humour ".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum