FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio

+12
NZ BOY
stevenapple
dhanurrox
VALUEPICK
Octopus
rdk2874
SHARK aka TAH
jonta999
Balanced_Views
dahamr
shadow walker
Sstar
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 am

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eng Krishantha wrote:
SHARK wrote:EXPO will be ok around 8-9Rs
I prefer to collect below 8/- is it possible..... its a matter of time Smile

I agreed.  
Expo will be ok with new mgt...
Around Rs.8.

Should monitor very closely.
Real bargain price if that happens.

52Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:48 am

Sstar

Vice President - Equity Analytics

My Portfolio as at August 8, 2014.

Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Screen59

53Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 am

Pethi

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sstar wrote:My Portfolio as at August 8, 2014.

how do you bring the image in to the window?
is this a attachment?

54Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:57 am

Sstar

I had to do 2 Screen Shots and Cut and paste from one to another. And this is my real portfolio.

Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Screen60

Last edited by Sstar on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

55Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:58 am

VALUEPICK

Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:My Portfolio as at August 8, 2014.

Sstar

It is surprise to see REXP is missing in your latest update. Why did you sell it? Any specific reason?

56Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 am

Sstar

Sstar

VALUEPICK wrote:
Sstar

It is surprise to see REXP is missing in your latest update. Why did you sell it? Any specific reason?

I made Extraordinary Profit from REXP, which I wanted to realize and invest in few other growth stock because I had to do Capital Rationing  (Becos I am not a rich like the others). REXP still not a bad share but I didn't want to risk the 70% capital gain I made.  I invested the proceeds in Overseas Realty and MTD Walkers because prices were attractive and I believe that next 1 year Construction sector will out perform the rest of the market. I am getting very good signals from the Industry experts. I also published an article in the forum, which specifies the importance of the Construction sector for a developing country. Hope my investment decisions have some sense.

57Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

BTW where is HHL 10000 you wanted to buy.... Very Happy Sstar

58Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:45 am

Sstar

Sstar

SHARK wrote:BTW where is HHL 10000 you wanted to buy.... Very Happy Sstar

You are correct, I sold it at cost becos I thought it will be a Medium term buy and have to wait a while to Make profits. It seems a mistake! I don't feel like entering again!

Last edited by Sstar on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

59Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:46 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

LIOC HHL SFIN

60Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:
SHARK wrote:BTW where is HHL 10000 you wanted to buy.... Very Happy Sstar

You are correct, I sold it at cost becos I thought it will be a Medium term buy and have to wait a while to Make profits. It seems a mistake! I don't feel like entering again!
Ayyo Salli  Crying or Very sad 

61Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:48 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

JKH SPEN SAMP HNB big fellas also missing..... time to increase to 5 million SStar

62Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:48 am

Sstar

Sstar

I am scared to touch SFIN due to personal reason. JKH is a clear miss but skeptical about how they are going to raise Funding for the proposed development envisaged. Rusi doesn't play much golf these days!

63Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 am

Sstar

Sstar

Over 25% gain on some shares in the portfolio. Full or part sell down? Or increase the portfolio size?

64Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:Over 25% gain on some shares in the portfolio. Full or part sell down? Or increase the portfolio size?

You are doing well! My congratulations! There should be specific reason to buy and sell stocks. You had a reason and you sold REXP one of your best picks in the market. Among above list I like SHL and AEL. I have not done much study about other stocks recently. I still believe there will be more active period for stocks such as TYRE, TAFL and REXP as long as they maintain their earnings during next 10 quarters. Good luck!

65Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Sstar

Sstar

My Portfolio - As at August 11, 2014

Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Screen61

66Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Invest_Wisely

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

As mentioned earlier ASIR.N0000 will definitely move with the recent announcement by ASHA.N0000 regarding the land disposal....ASIR holds around 99% of ASHA.N0000.

Happy Trading

67Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:12 am

Balanced_Views

Sstar wrote:Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Screen20

I am sure there will be many members who would showcase their share portfolio. This way we could all learn from one anothers investment strategy.

Any portfolio without HHL and TKYO is not a complete portfolio

68Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 am

Sstar

Sstar

Sstar wrote:My Portfolio - As at August 11, 2014

Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Screen61

69Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap Shot of My Share Portfolio Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

As I said before you are clever and intelligent. You have selected following stocks before others. REXP, SHL, KAPI, MADU, SHL, VONE, CFVF and SCAP. Sill intermediate trend for above stocks are intact. Now we have to pay premium to buy above stocks. As long as value, growth and market trend is there we don’t have to worry much. Actually I bought one of the stocks in your portfolio yesterday. It is surprise I don’t see any of large stocks such as SAMP, COMB, JKH, HAYL, HNB, and out of favour stocks in your list. Any reason for it? May be you must be having your own strategy to pick stocks. Good luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum