FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 6:12 pm

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 1:55 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:18 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

AN EXCELLENT PRACTICAL LESSON TO LEARN FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE DEALING WITH CRAPS

+3
player
SomyBoy
IO3+O
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IO3+O

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

A SKILFUL REAL PLAYER OF THE REEF.W19

Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019???

Post by player on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi all, you may remember i told you about the trends of it in previous years. Sadly i have to say to quit from it. Last 2 weeks i sold my 2Mn of REEF W19 from different nominee accounts and will not buy it now. But will buy whatever available if it reach 1-1.20 levels in OCT-NOV when market going to have a some cooling off.

So now i don't have any idea about it, but if you holding it then try to sell at your best price. GL

Post by dougieboy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 am

Player,

Would you be nice to tell how you were not in the top 20 list of W19 for june?

We said you bought in june.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34465-look-for-reef-w19

You sold for 1.7 recently. So only time w19 prices were below Rs 1.2 was between may and june with volume you mentioned.

As player you may skills, I don't doubt that. But if you had 2 million warrants and looking at the times you said, you have to be in the june 30th Reef warrant list. So ... pl explain?

Post by Top Trader on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 pm

It mentioned as different nominee accounts, if so holding will not appear in one name.

Post by dougieboy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm

To be in the list, you only need 492000 warrants. I monitor top 20 list each quarter. I would presume at least one account
needs to have over 500000 if one has 2 mil quantity. (of course he can say he has 10 accounts now but neh..)
There are only 2 New entrants to june list. 1 woman and 1 man .

Let me be straight. There is lot of funny business happening in this forum. I want player to set his record straight.

If Player story is true and he is such skillful, why did he exit when the real profit was yet to come from RS 1.7 to Rs 2.6 and still seems not over.
I am sure if he is master of trends and he should know better.

This is not to blame player until he says his side, but I been here since 2011. Am worried and any sensible person would be also to see the level of wrong things said and done in this forum lately. No one is monitoring, and this is like St john fish market to promote and dump shares as some people wishes (not referring to Player) I like to see the forum exist for some more time.

Post by Top Trader on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 pm

I perfectly accept your comments, but i decided there is no point in try to educate our members, most of their immediate goal is to make the money several folds, let them learn through the experience.

Post by player on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm

i made a worse decision just before it run and i had to collect again at avg cost of 2.30 now. But only managed to buy 1.8Mn so i will buy further.
Easy to climb to 4-5

Post by player on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi dougieboy..

I collected heavy quantities of SFL, but you will never find me in top 20 list. Same way i played in REEF.

Most of sell orders at 2.80-3.20 in reef was mine, im the seller at 3 and same day i collected my qty at 2.60-2.70 easily.

First identify how crowd behave to different ways, when i put 300k at 2.80, they sell 2.70 and im at the buy in 2.60. That the way i collect. GL

The best party is yet to begin when REEF N make its journey. Then i will freeze my warrants.

Post by SHARK on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Somebody is going to get stuck at the top of the waterfall, i can happily say it wont be me.

REEF - Is it worth, has it paid any dividends, whats the connection between REEF and HVA

Try and select counters that pay dividends, my personal opinion is REEF sucks HVA equally sucks.

I read REEF annual report, somewhere in the report they stated they are not able to attract tourists but struggling and in fact gone to online marketing companies such as trip advisor to attract. Hotel sector will be highly competitive, and too many rooms and equally lower rates are points to ponder.

With regard to HVA - One should not pay more than 8-7.50 at all. trading at a premium. only one time dividend of 20c in the last 5year history according to AR.

please be careful, buying HVA, study well and invest.

I may be wrong, but one should have all facts on the table clear for you before investing your money.

Post by player on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 pm

As i told you, REEF N started the game, Now see the warrant play here onward. GL

Re: Be careful with JUNK....!

Post by player on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

*****......... lolz

That the answer for loosers like you in a bull market

First investors
Then traders
After speculators/ manipulators
Finally suckers

We are yet at the stage of 3, give your advise when we come to final stage, so stop this ***** talks Smile Let the trend go and it will be your friend

Re: REEF W will be same as greg w6?

Post by player on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 pm

You just see the price on next monday. GL

Re: Mandatory offer for SDB @ 180-200

Post by player on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 pm

hi, im not much clear on you, you may check my previous posts, i was here when you are a kid.

Btw im a trader, So i continually recycling my shares in reef w19. As i told you earlier, the real game begins when REEF N start its journey.

As a note- Now w19 trades at 2.6-2.70, so do you know why there is heavy orders in 3.00-3.20? So this will reduce buying side and will increase the selling in lower range. Most retailers will sell now thinking its the end of trend. Actually its the way of easing selling pressure on upper bands. Thats the part of game which effect on crowd mentality.

Learn and get the experience. GL

Post by mark on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 am

@player- are you playing with SDB also? Then it sure will be a gem like SFL.

Post by Pethi on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

Player himself described him a as a TRADER. Traders are smart and very quick. by this time, trader might have even dumped his shares and gained huge profit while others think to enter in to the market.

My point of view is which the player is a good guy and he is honestly reveal what he has done.
He is already shown his talent by how to do it by doing it!..
He is 10 times better than the people who are doing wrong things here.
So Player is warmly welcome to the slef to instruct/teach people how the things happening and then the people will learn how to stay away and how to get rid of it. Smile

AN EXCELLENT PRACTICAL LESSON TO LEARN FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE DEALING WITH CRAPS Images11

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics

IO3+O wrote:SEE HOW THE POWER OF THIS SLEF SENIOR MEMBER (MODERATOR)

A SKILFUL REAL PLAYER OF THE REEF.W19

Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019???

Post by player on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi all, you may remember i told you about the trends of it in previous years. Sadly i have to say to quit from it. Last 2 weeks i sold my 2Mn of REEF W19 from different nominee accounts and will not buy it now. But will buy whatever available if it reach 1-1.20 levels in OCT-NOV when market going to have a some cooling off.

So now i don't have any idea about it, but if you holding it then try to sell at your best price. GL

Post by dougieboy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 am

Player,

Would you be nice to tell how you were not in the top 20 list of W19 for june?

We said you bought in june.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34465-look-for-reef-w19

You sold for 1.7 recently. So only time w19 prices were below Rs 1.2 was between may and june with volume you mentioned.

As player you may skills, I don't doubt that. But if you had 2 million warrants and looking at the times you said, you have to be in the june 30th Reef warrant list. So ... pl explain?

Post by Top Trader on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 pm

It mentioned as different nominee accounts, if so holding will not appear in one name.

Post by dougieboy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm

To be in the list, you only need 492000 warrants. I monitor top 20 list each quarter. I would presume at least one account
needs to have over 500000 if one has 2 mil quantity. (of course he can say he has 10 accounts now but neh..)
There are only 2 New entrants to june list. 1 woman and 1 man .

Let me be straight. There is lot of funny business happening in this forum. I want player to set his record straight.

If Player story is true and he is such skillful, why did he exit when the real profit was yet to come from RS 1.7 to Rs 2.6 and still seems not over.
I am sure if he is master of trends and he should know better.

This is not to blame player until he says his side, but I been here since 2011. Am worried and any sensible person would be also to see the level of wrong things said and done in this forum lately. No one is monitoring, and this is like St john fish market to promote and dump shares as some people wishes (not referring to Player) I like to see the forum exist for some more time.

Post by Top Trader on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 pm

I perfectly accept your comments, but i decided there is no point in try to educate our members, most of their immediate goal is to make the money several folds, let them learn through the experience.

Post by player on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm

i made a worse decision just before it run and i had to collect again at avg cost of 2.30 now. But only managed to buy 1.8Mn so i will buy further.
Easy to climb to 4-5

Post by player on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi dougieboy..

I collected heavy quantities of SFL, but you will never find me in top 20 list. Same way i played in REEF.

Most of sell orders at 2.80-3.20 in reef was mine, im the seller at 3 and same day i collected my qty at 2.60-2.70 easily.

First identify how crowd behave to different ways, when i put 300k at 2.80, they sell 2.70 and im at the buy in 2.60. That the way i collect. GL

The best party is yet to begin when REEF N make its journey. Then i will freeze my warrants.

Post by SHARK on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Somebody is going to get stuck at the top of the waterfall, i can happily say it wont be me.

REEF - Is it worth, has it paid any dividends, whats the connection between REEF and HVA

Try and select counters that pay dividends, my personal opinion is REEF sucks HVA equally sucks.

I read REEF annual report, somewhere in the report they stated they are not able to attract tourists but struggling and in fact gone to online marketing companies such as trip advisor to attract. Hotel sector will be highly competitive, and too many rooms and equally lower rates are points to ponder.

With regard to HVA - One should not pay more than 8-7.50 at all. trading at a premium. only one time dividend of 20c in the last 5year history according to AR.

please be careful, buying HVA, study well and invest.

I may be wrong, but one should have all facts on the table clear for you before investing your money.

Post by player on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 pm

As i told you, REEF N started the game, Now see the warrant play here onward. GL

Re: Be careful with JUNK....!

Post by player on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

*****......... lolz

That the answer for loosers like you in a bull market

First investors
Then traders
After speculators/ manipulators
Finally suckers

We are yet at the stage of 3, give your advise when we come to final stage, so stop this ***** talks Smile Let the trend go and it will be your friend

Re: REEF W will be same as greg w6?

Post by player on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 pm

You just see the price on next monday. GL

Re: Mandatory offer for SDB @ 180-200

Post by player on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 pm

hi, im not much clear on you, you may check my previous posts, i was here when you are a kid.

Btw im a trader, So i continually recycling my shares in reef w19. As i told you earlier, the real game begins when REEF N start its journey.

As a note- Now w19 trades at 2.6-2.70, so do you know why there is heavy orders in 3.00-3.20? So this will reduce buying side and will increase the selling in lower range. Most retailers will sell now thinking its the end of trend. Actually its the way of easing selling pressure on upper bands. Thats the part of game which effect on crowd mentality.

Learn and get the experience. GL

Post by mark on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 am

@player- are you playing with SDB also? Then it sure will be a gem like SFL.

Post by Pethi on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

Player himself described him a as a TRADER. Traders are smart and very quick. by this time, trader might have even dumped his shares and gained huge profit while others think to enter in to the market.

My point of view is which the player is a good guy and he is honestly reveal what he has done.
He is already shown his talent by how to do it by doing it!..
He is 10 times better than the people who are doing wrong things here.
So Player is warmly welcome to the slef to instruct/teach people how the things happening and then the people will learn how to stay away and how to get rid of it. Smile

AN EXCELLENT PRACTICAL LESSON TO LEARN FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE DEALING WITH CRAPS Images11

This is the player's latest comment that the user IO3+O didn't noticed :-

Post by player Today at 9:10 pm

Hi MARK!
So nice to see you buddy! Forum is full of some/somy jokers since we miss many old members like you. So have to deal with them also when we put a post.  Btw Hope you saw the way players control the emotions of retailers in SFL, REEF & SDB. You got what i said? Its just like ESL play.

KIT
GL

මේ තමයි ප්ලේයර් මහ උජාරුවෙන් කථා කරන තමන් ඇතුළු කොටස් වෙළඳපල ගණුදෙනු හසුරුවන්නන් පිරිසකගේ කෙරුවාවේ අළුත්ම විස්තර කිරීම. මේවත් බලාගන්න එක ටිකක් හොඳයි, දැන් හොරකම, වංචාව වුනත් ප්‍රසිද්ධියේ වෘත්තීමය මට්ටමින්නෙ සිද්ධවෙන්නෙ. වැටත් නියරත් ගොයම් කයි නම් කාට කියන්නද? අපේ විස්තර කිරීමත් මෙතෙකින් නිමි.

affraid  silent  study  Sleep

AN EXCELLENT PRACTICAL LESSON TO LEARN FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE DEALING WITH CRAPS Warnin10

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

හොඳ කෙලවල්ලො ටිකක් එකතුවෙලා දිගට බයි කරගෙන යන කොට ඒක බලන් ඉන්න බෝල්ලො, හාල්මැස්සොත් හිමින් සැරේ බයි කරන්න පටන් ගන්නවා. පටන් ගනිද්දිම ගත්තොත් යන්තම් ගොඩයයි. ඒත් වැඩිදෙනෙක් අහුවෙන්නෙ උඩින් නිසා ඉස්සීම නවත්තල කෙලවල්ලො ටික තමන් එකතු කරගත්ත ඒව දිගට සෙල් කරගෙන යද්දි තමයි බලන් ඉන්න අයට තරු පේන්න ගන්නෙ. එතකොට කෝච්චිය ගිහිල්ල ඉවරයි.

එක පිරිසක් හරිම සතුටින්, අපි දුන්න රීටේල්ස්ලට ඇඩ්රස් නැතිවෙන්න කිය කියා නයිට් ක්ලබ් වල හරි හරියට විනෝද වෙද්දි අහුවුන ඈයො කඳුලු බිබී දෙයියන්ට කිය කිය ඉන්නවා. වැරදි තමන්ද? දෙයියොද? මේ කාලෙ දෙයියන්ටත් මේ වෙන දේවල් දිහා බලාගෙන ඉන්නව ඇරෙන්න වෙන කරන්න කිසිම දෙයක් ඉතුරු වෙලා නෑ. දේව සභාවල දෙවියො එකතුවෙලා කථාවෙනව ඇත්තෙත් මේ මනුස්ස ලෝකෙ ඉන්න මනුඅස්පයො වැඩි තණ්හාවට ඉක්මනින් පෝසත්වෙන්න ගිහින් විනාශවෙන හැටි ගැන වෙන්න ඇති.

අශ්වයව වතුර ගාවට එක්කන් යන්න පුළුවන් වුනාට වතුර පොවන්න බෑනෙ. ඒවගේම තමයි මනුඅස්පයොන්ටත් කෑම බීම දෙන්න පුළුවන්, ඒත් මොළේ දෙන්න බෑනෙ. මේකෙ ඉන්න අවංක හොඳ මිනිස්සු වැඩියෙන්ම උත්සහ කරන්නෙත් නිතරම එකම දේ හැටපාරක් හරි කියල අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න යන අය කොහොම හරි ඒ උගුලෙන් ගලවගන්න.

ඒත් ඉතින් සමහරක් අයට නම් තමන්ගෙ ඒව විකුණගන්න කට්ටිය නැතිවෙයි කියල බයට ඔය කියන දේවල් හරි යන්නෙ නෑ, එක්කෙනෙකුට ලාභ වෙනකොට අනිත් කෙනාට පාඩුවෙනව තමයි කියල තමන්ගෙ ගාන මොන ක‍්‍රමයකින් හරි ඉක්මනින් අතට එනව නම් අනිත් එවුන්ට හෙන ගැහුනත් අපිට මොකෝ? කියල හිතින් හිතල කටින් නොකිය ඉන්නව.

තමන් නොගෙන හිටියනම්, මූලික පදනමක් තියෙන කොටස් විතරක් නිවැරදිව තෝරගෙන ආර්ථික තත්වයේ දියුණුව මත ඒවායෙ අගය ඉහල යනවත් එක්කම තමන්ටත් අනිත් අයටත් සතුටුදායක ප‍්‍රතිලාභ ලබා ගන්න පුළුවන්. මේ කථා සමහරුන්ට වහකදුරු වගේ වෙන්නේ ඉතින් ඇයි කියල නුවණ ඇත්තෝ සිතා ගනිත්වා.

අසාධාරණයෙන් හම්බ කරල අදට වඩා හොඳ හෙට දවසක් උදාවෙයි කියල බැලූ බැල්මට පෙනෙන දේ යටින් අනාගතයේදි තමන්ගෙ පැත්තට ආයෙමත් පාරාවලල්ලක් වෙලා ඒ දේවල් කැරකිල එනකොට ඉතින් දෙයියන්ගෙම පිහිටයි ඒ අයටත්. හොඳ කාලෙ ඉවර වුනු ගමන් ඒවයේ විපාක පන්න පන්න පස්සෙන් එනකොට තමන්ගෙ පිහිටට තමනුත් නෑ.

එක මිනිස්සු කොටසකට ගින්දර ගෙඩි පිටින් දීල හොඳට හම්බ කරල අති සුපිරි විධියට ජීවත්වෙන්න උත්සාහ ගන්න තවත් මිනිස්සු කොටසක් ඒ අයගෙ ජීවිතේ, සතුටින් සැපෙන් නිදහසේ ඉන්න අවශ්‍ය වෙන අන්තිම කාලෙ, මිහිපිට අපාදුක් විඳල අන්තිමේදි මැරිල යන ක‍්‍රමය යන්තම් හරි පාලනය කරන්න, තමන් විඳින දුක අඩු කරගන්න, ඔය හම්බ කරන සල්ලි වලින් පුළුවන්ද?

දැන් මහ ලොකුවට තමන්ගේ තරුණ ජවයත් එක්ක මහ ඉහලින් තමන්ගෙ කෙරුවාව වර්ණනා කරන ඔය මහ ලොකු සෙල්ලක්කාර සල්ලිකාරයන්ට, තමන් කරන හොඳ නරක දෙකෙන් වැඩියෙන්ම බරවෙලා තියෙන නරක පැත්ත තමයි, ඔය සුපිරි කියල හිතාගෙන නඩත්තු කරන ශරීර කූඩු තමන්ට අත හැරෙන්න කිට්ටු වෙන කොට මතක් වෙන්නෙ. සමහරු ඒ වෙලාවට අවසිහියෙන්, භයෙන්, වෙව්ලන්නෙ ඔහොම අධාර්මිකව ජීවත්වුන මිනිස්සුම තමයි.

ධර්මය රකින්නා ධර්මය විසින්ම රකින්නේය, කියන ලෝක ධර්මතාවය හැම පුද්ගලයෙකුටම ආගමකටම ජාතියකටම රටකටම එක හා සමානවම බලපවත්වන සත්‍යයක් බවත් අමතක නොකල යුතුම තිත්ත ඇත්තක්. සටහන මෙතෙකින් නිමි.

player

player

Hi IO3,
There were many fail stories behind me, but one or two successful stories made my way. The market is base on emotions as i learned in this much of years in my experience. Random walk theory is a myth. In a market, the Individuals act rationally in the process of decision making, by taking all available information. But there is clear proofs to show many repeated patterns of irrationality in the way human mind arrive at decisions and choices when faced with uncertainty. So their way of behavior and emotions do control the market as whole. So it is just that they understand the importance of emotions in trading, and train their mind not to mix emotions with decisions.

As an example, Do you remember the time when REEF W19 reached 2Rs in few years ago? And how it pushed to 8 again in no time.

I didnt manipulate anything, i just trade with trend. I dont see anything bad on it. i gave the tips and didnt told anyone to buy.

Read this thread,

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t31083-unloading-reefw0019-2

IO3+O

player wrote:Hi IO3,
There were many fail stories behind me, but one or two successful stories made my way. The market is base on emotions as i learned in this much of years in my experience. Random walk theory is a myth. In a market, the Individuals act rationally in the process of decision making, by taking all available information. But there is clear proofs to show many repeated patterns of irrationality in the way human mind arrive at decisions and choices when faced with uncertainty. So their way of behavior and emotions do control the market as whole. So it is just that they understand the importance of emotions in trading, and train their mind not to mix emotions with decisions.

As an example, Do you remember the time when REEF W19 reached 2Rs in few years ago? And how it pushed to 8 again in no time.

I didnt manipulate anything, i just trade with trend. I dont see anything bad on it. i gave the tips and didnt told anyone to buy.

Read this thread,

Dear Player,

Thanks for your perfect reply. I didn't mean any bad thing or criticism here about you in my citation. I suppose that you got a misunderstand of another member's reply post with my original post. You can recheck that what was my point of view about you at the end of my genuine post. Now it has merely improved for further by reading your reply post.

I just wanted to show the people how the skilful & talented traders are trading accurately at the correct time by entering & exiting at the right point. Just because of your experience you could be able to identify the status of the market by time to time and it is already described in your past comments also.

Actually I warmly invited you to explain how the process is going on. Anyhow you already done so far for my post by replying a keen description. So I honestly appreciate your answer and hope that you will contribute and share your precious experience with us for furthermore in the near future. Thanks again for the bright reply. +Rep from me. Smile

player

player

ok Buddy,i have limited time these days. Anyway ill give some info. Just a quick note.

*Forget you are a retailer, get the emotions of a HNWI. They like liquidity and crowd emotions on a specific counter. So when the share is on the rise the liquidity comes and HNWI further buys what he want. Mostly HNWI dont care about the  price level or they dont like to bargain in order books. So what they do is putting a buy order for the available qty by making open orders. So when HNWI buying, he should or have the idea that he can sell it higher. (normally over 25-50% than the bought price-, sometimes more than 100% (In SFL case)

So how you know that a HNWI is buying?
-Check the trades (whether there is open market orders)
-Selling becoming lower from day by day (Up on heavy volumes and low on diminishing volumes)
-No big buy orders in the order book, but continuous buying prevails without moving the price.
-Heavy sell orders in order book at close intervals of price (so traders like to stay away due to selling pressure indicated in order book, normally these are known as fake orders and many are from nominee accounts. So sometimes you may see they dissapear or sometimes execute from a one order)
-Undisclosed orders to show low buying pressure.
-consolidation in some price levels

And there is many more to add......Less time to put all here and some are mind traps.

Now relate what i said to SDB, but not completely to REEF W19. Because RW19 has a different method of play due to its high risk nature. Also its a play of retailers and middle HNWIs, (not big HNWI). So think like a retailer in this case and act accordingly.

So as a note - Reef w19 came down with low volumes, Most volumes were at 2.90-3.00, but not below that. So 2.40-2.60 is a good buying areas before the next run. Also the uprise in REEF N will decide the float of W19. Selling point is a choice of you and i dont like to say Smile

Also have a tied stop loss points when play with these kind of shares.

GL

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thank you

This is really an excellent piratical lesson most of retailers

Jana

Jana

player wrote:Hi IO3,

Read this thread,

how come this forum "accept you" and "blame me" ..Sorry it doesn't mean anything else..I know you @Player and your guts and knowledge. don't misunderstand me.

me also says same "I didnt manipulate anything, i just trade with trend. I dont see anything bad on it. i gave the tips and didnt told anyone to buy" but they are saying I am helping to manipulators...!!!

only I made mistake I talk many times about that.. but Reef.w19..or GREG.W6 or clpl W13 all did same way .. this time I also made good money.

just my expectation CLPL.W13 can be execute so I quote some price on it.. may be many of them burnt their hand on high ..thats why they got angry.. as a trader I did well as well and I didn't push hem to buy in high

so many talk about PCHH , PCP as well

any how I don't want to argument for this I am tired of that so please don't do again..

I always follow order book which way you think.. because of long years experience ..
if we watch order book continuously then we can tell how will move the share... still that the way I talk about GREG N, CLPL N

still I remember long time ago If I see the Big buy then I grab @ high price because I will thing it will move but the fake buy help to dump.

thanks

IO3+O

player wrote:ok Buddy,i have limited time these days. Anyway ill give some info. Just a quick note.

*Forget you are a retailer, get the emotions of a HNWI. They like liquidity and crowd emotions on a specific counter. So when the share is on the rise the liquidity comes and HNWI further buys what he want. Mostly HNWI dont care about the  price level or they dont like to bargain in order books. So what they do is putting a buy order for the available qty by making open orders. So when HNWI buying, he should or have the idea that he can sell it higher. (normally over 25-50% than the bought price-, sometimes more than 100% (In SFL case)

So how you know that a HNWI is buying?
-Check the trades (whether there is open market orders)
-Selling becoming lower from day by day (Up on heavy volumes and low on diminishing volumes)
-No big buy orders in the order book, but continuous buying prevails without moving the price.
-Heavy sell orders in order book at close intervals of price (so traders like to stay away due to selling pressure indicated in order book, normally these are known as fake orders and many are from nominee accounts. So sometimes you may see they dissapear or sometimes execute from a one order)
-Undisclosed orders to show low buying pressure.
-consolidation in some price levels

And there is many more to add......Less time to put all here and some are mind traps.

Now relate what i said to SDB, but not completely to REEF W19. Because RW19 has a different method of play due to its high risk nature. Also its a play of retailers and middle HNWIs, (not big HNWI). So think like a retailer in this case and act accordingly.

So as a note - Reef w19 came down with low volumes, Most volumes were at 2.90-3.00, but not below that. So 2.40-2.60 is a good buying areas before the next run. Also the uprise in REEF N will decide the float of W19. Selling point is a choice of you and i dont like to say Smile

Also have a tied stop loss points when play with these kind of shares.

GL

Dear Player,

Now it's showing the shine of your brilliant explanation. No words to utter about that. I warmly appreciate your effort to keep this thread alive by consuming your valuable and busy time for a while in here. Smile

I thought that if it would be even more than 100 lines in detail, it will be more better to read without any eyestrain and I'm getting more thirsty to read more unknown knowledge from you.

I had noticed that you will get a rest normally after the midnight. When you are in relaxed, please feel free to add more knowledge to this thread, even renewed with a suitable sub heading also.

It would be more helpful and also will lead to get the retailers attraction for the trading by knowing them, how to do it by doing it!.

Apart from that, you could show them how the genius and well experienced people are in the market do their trading in a professional method.

It will obviously useful to the people who are watching you, to understand them who you really are and they will definitely realize that you are a genuine and a trustworthy person to this forum.

Then most of the people will not hesitate to reject some people in here who are trying to always insult you directly and indirectly.

It's very nice to see when you post a comment, the people are attractive to view it and the views of the topic is rapidly increased. That's the beauty of your postings.

OK then, keep in touch with us, as much as you can, to share your expert ideas!. So how could I log out without adding +rep for this post also!. Smile

dougieboy

Player,

I can't say I can agree with the mind games at expense of retailers. But I do accept that it happens in the market whether we like it or not.

I also do admire you revealing part of the tactics which shows your character and decent intention in this regard. You do not open multiple topics or come up with bogus stories made up in your mind so I appreciate that ( though I still think there HNWI games are not right).

Ok One

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

SomyBoy wrote:හොඳ කෙලවල්ලො ටිකක් එකතුවෙලා දිගට බයි කරගෙන යන කොට ඒක බලන් ඉන්න බෝල්ලො, හාල්මැස්සොත් හිමින් සැරේ බයි කරන්න පටන් ගන්නවා. පටන් ගනිද්දිම ගත්තොත් යන්තම් ගොඩයයි. ඒත් වැඩිදෙනෙක් අහුවෙන්නෙ උඩින් නිසා ඉස්සීම නවත්තල කෙලවල්ලො ටික තමන් එකතු කරගත්ත ඒව දිගට සෙල් කරගෙන යද්දි තමයි බලන් ඉන්න අයට තරු පේන්න ගන්නෙ. එතකොට කෝච්චිය ගිහිල්ල ඉවරයි.

එක පිරිසක් හරිම සතුටින්, අපි දුන්න රීටේල්ස්ලට ඇඩ්රස් නැතිවෙන්න කිය කියා නයිට් ක්ලබ් වල හරි හරියට විනෝද වෙද්දි අහුවුන ඈයො කඳුලු බිබී දෙයියන්ට කිය කිය ඉන්නවා. වැරදි තමන්ද? දෙයියොද? මේ කාලෙ දෙයියන්ටත් මේ වෙන දේවල් දිහා බලාගෙන ඉන්නව ඇරෙන්න වෙන කරන්න කිසිම දෙයක් ඉතුරු වෙලා නෑ. දේව සභාවල දෙවියො එකතුවෙලා කථාවෙනව ඇත්තෙත් මේ මනුස්ස ලෝකෙ ඉන්න මනුඅස්පයො වැඩි තණ්හාවට ඉක්මනින් පෝසත්වෙන්න ගිහින් විනාශවෙන හැටි ගැන වෙන්න ඇති.

අශ්වයව වතුර ගාවට එක්කන් යන්න පුළුවන් වුනාට වතුර පොවන්න බෑනෙ. ඒවගේම තමයි මනුඅස්පයොන්ටත් කෑම බීම දෙන්න පුළුවන්, ඒත් මොළේ දෙන්න බෑනෙ. මේකෙ ඉන්න අවංක හොඳ මිනිස්සු වැඩියෙන්ම උත්සහ කරන්නෙත් නිතරම එකම දේ හැටපාරක් හරි කියල අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න යන අය කොහොම හරි ඒ උගුලෙන් ගලවගන්න.

ඒත් ඉතින් සමහරක් අයට නම් තමන්ගෙ ඒව විකුණගන්න කට්ටිය නැතිවෙයි කියල බයට ඔය කියන දේවල් හරි යන්නෙ නෑ, එක්කෙනෙකුට ලාභ වෙනකොට අනිත් කෙනාට පාඩුවෙනව තමයි කියල තමන්ගෙ ගාන මොන ක‍්‍රමයකින් හරි ඉක්මනින් අතට එනව නම් අනිත් එවුන්ට හෙන ගැහුනත් අපිට මොකෝ? කියල හිතින් හිතල කටින් නොකිය ඉන්නව.

තමන් නොගෙන හිටියනම්, මූලික පදනමක් තියෙන කොටස් විතරක් නිවැරදිව තෝරගෙන ආර්ථික තත්වයේ දියුණුව මත ඒවායෙ අගය ඉහල යනවත් එක්කම තමන්ටත් අනිත් අයටත් සතුටුදායක ප‍්‍රතිලාභ ලබා ගන්න පුළුවන්. මේ කථා සමහරුන්ට වහකදුරු වගේ වෙන්නේ ඉතින් ඇයි කියල නුවණ ඇත්තෝ සිතා ගනිත්වා.

අසාධාරණයෙන් හම්බ කරල අදට වඩා හොඳ හෙට දවසක් උදාවෙයි කියල බැලූ බැල්මට පෙනෙන දේ යටින් අනාගතයේදි තමන්ගෙ පැත්තට ආයෙමත් පාරාවලල්ලක් වෙලා ඒ දේවල් කැරකිල එනකොට ඉතින් දෙයියන්ගෙම පිහිටයි ඒ අයටත්. හොඳ කාලෙ ඉවර වුනු ගමන් ඒවයේ විපාක පන්න පන්න පස්සෙන් එනකොට තමන්ගෙ පිහිටට තමනුත් නෑ.

එක මිනිස්සු කොටසකට ගින්දර ගෙඩි පිටින් දීල හොඳට හම්බ කරල අති සුපිරි විධියට ජීවත්වෙන්න උත්සාහ ගන්න තවත් මිනිස්සු කොටසක් ඒ අයගෙ ජීවිතේ, සතුටින් සැපෙන් නිදහසේ ඉන්න අවශ්‍ය වෙන අන්තිම කාලෙ, මිහිපිට අපාදුක් විඳල අන්තිමේදි මැරිල යන ක‍්‍රමය යන්තම් හරි පාලනය කරන්න, තමන් විඳින දුක අඩු කරගන්න, ඔය හම්බ කරන සල්ලි වලින් පුළුවන්ද?

දැන් මහ ලොකුවට තමන්ගේ තරුණ ජවයත් එක්ක මහ ඉහලින් තමන්ගෙ කෙරුවාව වර්ණනා කරන ඔය මහ ලොකු සෙල්ලක්කාර සල්ලිකාරයන්ට, තමන් කරන හොඳ නරක දෙකෙන් වැඩියෙන්ම බරවෙලා තියෙන නරක පැත්ත තමයි, ඔය සුපිරි කියල හිතාගෙන නඩත්තු කරන ශරීර කූඩු තමන්ට අත හැරෙන්න කිට්ටු වෙන කොට මතක් වෙන්නෙ. සමහරු ඒ වෙලාවට අවසිහියෙන්, භයෙන්, වෙව්ලන්නෙ ඔහොම අධාර්මිකව ජීවත්වුන මිනිස්සුම තමයි.

ධර්මය රකින්නා ධර්මය විසින්ම රකින්නේය, කියන ලෝක ධර්මතාවය හැම පුද්ගලයෙකුටම ආගමකටම ජාතියකටම රටකටම එක හා සමානවම බලපවත්වන සත්‍යයක් බවත් අමතක නොකල යුතුම තිත්ත ඇත්තක්. සටහන මෙතෙකින් නිමි.
oya thama mkt eke innawada meka mama den dekka thanks.....den ayeth oyalawa ona wena kalayak enne......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum