FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT

+7
Pethi
kuma524
stockback
Dr Stock
windi5
Nuwan Samarawickrama
RPPA
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Friends,

I think it is done & dusted.

Will see what opposition has to say?

Nuwan Samarawickrama

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

One member advise me not to post any political posting on SLEF.

I'm sorry i cannot comment on this....!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:One member advise me not to post any political posting on SLEF.

I am not a MR or Ranil supporter machang.

I have not voted for last 7 years.

I report as i see it.

windi5

windi5

Budget or election dansala?. No vision just to collect votes. Ppl will have pay double after mid next year for sure!.

RPPA

Expert
Expert

windi5 wrote:Budget or election dansala?. No vision just to collect votes. Ppl will have pay double after mid next year for sure!.

That is guaranteed. please be aware of it

He he

Nuwan Samarawickrama

RPPA wrote:
Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:One member advise me not to post any political posting on SLEF.

I report as i see it.

Me too boss,

I used my poll only one time (2001). but I understood why we spend even a one rupee to go home town & put votes to personally unknown people.

Edata api podi katagasmak ekka shot ekak dala colombata wela innawa e salli walin.

eyath dinum apith dinum.

Kohomada mage tikiri mole.............?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

Not casting VOTE is a bad attitude.
Everybody should vote.

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Dr Stock wrote:Not casting VOTE is a  bad attitude.
Everybody should vote.

mata ba.No i can't.

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

windi5 wrote:Budget or election dansala?. No vision just to collect votes. Ppl will have pay double after mid next year for sure!.

Agreed.

Vision is Collecting votes.

people please think twice before casting.

Oya kiyana Tharam thiyenawada kiyala balamu ilanga dawas wala. Tax wadi karana widiya kiyaine.

another around 500B need. how they recover that money.

Printing, borrowing money from high interest.
mona kalath Seththapochchi thamai janathawa.

APita Awasha wanne Dan sal dima nowa. Palanaya Kirima.

"Control" methanin sahana deddi nith paththen gannama wenawa.

We will C

10WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 pm

windi5

windi5

Law should be equal to every one.
Thare should be a good transeparancy in gov expenditures.
Atleast bribery and election comition should be indipenden by the law.
There should be a system that doesnt change to gov to gov.
Can name many ppl have to understand this. Politicians are not gods but the system should be the priority. There is no disipline in many of us,we can witness that on the road.disipline and the law very impotant in deviloping otherwise all these expensive highways and debt will remain but good qualities and humanity will be vanihed.

11WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:16 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

windi5 wrote:Law should be equal to every one.
Thare should be a good transeparancy in gov expenditures.
Atleast bribery and election comition should be indipenden by the law.
There should be a system that doesnt change to gov to gov.
Can name many ppl have to understand this. Politicians are not gods but the system should be the priority. There is no disipline in many of us,we can witness that on the road.disipline and the law very impotant in deviloping otherwise all these expensive highways and debt will remain but good qualities and humanity will be vanihed.

Yes. Well said windi.

12WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 pm

kuma524

kuma524

RPPA wrote:

I report as i see it.

Me too.not voted for last 10yrs.

13WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:41 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

see who is talking... people who do not vote.
see who is blaming... people who don't use their vote.
we should introduce the penalty for not voting like western countries.  May be next budget?????

14WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:52 am

Wessa123

Manager - Equity Analytics

Overall it's a good budget provided they can deliver it . We also need to see the fine print on all those proposals . MR made most happy with the proposals , Opposition just commenting without any facts.

15WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:52 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Pethi wrote:see who is talking... people who do not vote.
we should introduce the penalty for not voting like western countries.  May be next budget?????

Madam

I USA more that 50% eligible voters are not voting. That is a true fact.

16WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 am

kuma524

kuma524

Pethi wrote:see who is talking... people who do not vote.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

17WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

horekwa president nokara oni kenek awata kamak naha...

18WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Siva08

Good one; gayanath1983 Very Happy

19WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Siva08

Voting is mandatory, and it has to be made mandatory by any means. So pls cast your votes, select the right people at the right time. Every citizen of Sri lanka concerned about the development of the country and betterment of each and every citizen of this country regardless of race & religion, who also thinks about equal rights, has to cast the vote and the vote has to be used in a way that it gets counted rather than just getting wasted.

Most people doesn't know the importance of voting. For many people its just a party time and for some its a short term celebration period. People don't understand the consequences of bringing the wrong people into power by not casting the vote and also casting the vote but not using it wisely as the way of thinking in our people has to be change in order to bring in a change.

Scolding politicians is not the right thing to do and we are responsible for our actions.so our people has to have a clear understanding on whom to vote and why we should we vote.

The sad part is, in our country, most of the people are in a confused state of mind. Smile

So if we use our voting correctly all the time, if there is any corrupted politicians they will think twice to do a mistake as they will have a fear of loosing the seat.

Hope its clear. So get ready in couple of months to vote whoever is eligible to vote. Its our country, our nation, so think twice Very Happy

Happy Voting!!!!!!

20WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:44 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Siva08 wrote:Voting is mandatory, and it has to be made mandatory by any means. So pls cast your votes, select the right people at the right time. Every citizen of Sri lanka concerned about the development of the country and betterment of each and every citizen of this country regardless of race & religion, who also thinks about equal rights, has to cast the vote and the vote has to be used in a way that it gets counted rather than just getting wasted.

Most people doesn't know the importance of voting. For many people its just a party time and for some its a short term celebration period. People don't understand the consequences of bringing the wrong people into power by not casting the vote and also casting the vote but not using it wisely as the way of thinking in our people has to be change in order to bring in a change.

Scolding politicians is not the right thing to do and we are responsible for our actions.so our people has to have a clear understanding on whom to vote and why we should we vote.

The sad part is, in our country, most of the people are in a confused state of mind. Smile

So if we use our voting correctly all the time, if there is any corrupted politicians they will think twice to do a mistake as they will have a fear of loosing the seat.

Hope its clear. So get ready in couple of months to vote whoever is eligible to vote. Its our country, our nation, so think twice Very Happy

Happy Voting!!!!!!

Siva 08

You have given some good justifications to vote.
Ong ithin mamath vote karannang next time.

21WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Siva08

Happy for you and Sri lanka cheers cheers cheers

22WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:54 pm

Siva08

Wena kawruwath innawadha vote nodaapu Kattiya Very Happy onna dhang RPPA dhendayanne wadey cheers

23WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Empty Re: WHO IS THE BOSS/ WHO IS THE PRESIDENT Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Fairtrade

Fairtrade

Siva08 wrote:Voting is mandatory, and it has to be made mandatory by any means. So pls cast your votes, select the right people at the right time. Every citizen of Sri lanka concerned about the development of the country and betterment of each and every citizen of this country regardless of race & religion, who also thinks about equal rights, has to cast the vote and the vote has to be used in a way that it gets counted rather than just getting wasted.

Happy Voting!!!!!!

Agreed with all. But all are horu. No any good person can be found. But among all horu the right capable person is in the power. Please let all of us know whether there is any other right guy who should be voted for, specially not a hora.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum