FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLPL.W14 will give you another trading Opportunity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Clpl_w10
CLPL.W14 sold by debt clear account holders.

today the last minute its totally sold because we can see big buyers came on it but no one want to sell for them

CLPL.W14 strongly stay @ 2.70 level suddenly come down to 0.90cts so it will bounced back to 2/=

CLPL .W14 only 3 Mn warrants are tradable shares are in the market. it is nothing... to push up people.... at this level to 2/= or 3/=

So without any doubt CLPL.W14 will give you a good opportunity to trade.

CLPL.N also very very illiquid stock so any time they can push up CLPL.N and make it this W14 successes  

if they want to success this w14 then no doubt it will move to 5/=

every think will happen after end of June ...its mean in july ...but grab this and keep it now at low price

last two years CLPL.N collected by Greg So some think with this

no worries take a risk and make money .. thats it

In this market every think also risk ,.. even who ever bought JKH.W22 @ 60/= now W22 is 19/= so try to play with 2/=

Maran

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Jana

Jana

NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

But CLPL.N less than 1 Mn shares in the market So easy to push up

CLPL.N , CLPL.W14 are very illiquid stock So it may turn back

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Nz10

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/= buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then 33% gain

Will see what happen

Maxime

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

NZ BOY wrote:

NZ BOY, CLPL.W14 what happen your promotion are you sold now ? you want to buy againg at low price? then you say like this good idea.
when you promote this i bought at 2.40 now you say something wrong and you are playing the funny game.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/=  buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then  33% gain

Will see what happen
Yes Jana i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Maxime wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:

NZ BOY, CLPL.W14 what happen your promotion are you sold now ? you want to buy againg at low price? then you say like this good idea.
when you promote this i bought at 2.40 now you say something wrong and you are playing the funny game.
Gainer =Shan,Maran,Maxiem   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What a Game

Jana

Jana

NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:

my Target just 2/= or 3/=  buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then  33% gain

Will see what happen
Yes Jana i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 

even I hold my qty which is I bought @ 2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:

Will see what happen

even I hold my qty which is I bought @  2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn  shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly  believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..
Yes Jana it can go now very risky with cutoff date and financial

Jana

Jana

NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
even I hold my qty which is I bought @  2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn  shares within two days) this credit clear w14

your view is correct and

I made huge loss with GREG.W3 , but I made from W13 , GREG.W6
Automatically I love these craps as Alcoholic addicts ...

my concern is some one collect again this W14 under 1.20 to 0.90cts ,,, so may be they can give small push up

even most of the people believe REEF.W19 will go up .. they played and made .. but finally dead

will see what happen .. but we can get small idea after monday tuesday trading ...

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:

your view is correct and

I made huge loss with GREG.W3 , but I made from W13 , GREG.W6
Automatically I love these craps as Alcoholic addicts ...

my concern is some one collect again this W14 under 1.20 to 0.90cts ,,, so may be they can give small push up

even most of the people believe REEF.W19 will go up .. they played and made .. but finally dead

will see what happen .. but we can get small idea  after monday tuesday trading ...
I really appreciate your comment bcoz you mention risk is there

I bought SFL  For midterm after your SFL POST according to my analyse it should trade above 30

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum