FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.

+67
Cma
SAGA
MoneyLover
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
CPGOMEZ71
AmateurTrader001
ronstyn53
dayandacool
stockchaser
glad
judecroos
morphy
Wickyz
reyaz
Nesh
MaJa
lal62
samaritan
StringTheory
Nandun
Chithi
jason12
stockie
High-flyer
Chandana1
shan31
KingMaker2020
vikey
IDK
dammika.me
trader12
snipo
Big Bull
Kanishka_2020
BuduMahesh
Raymond
THASSIM
geesura
Kipling
sec
SL-INVESTOR
Arrowrisk
arun.cse
Julie
kottuwa
කාලි
Eugine Fernando
Pbv
Junior investor
Mr. X
pra4u
sandamal
CSEdeSILVA
Promoney
RJ1010
Sachira90
svkiruba8@gmail.com
vijay singh
ADVENTUS
Thushara Ayya
shanaka98
stocknoob
Eranga87
Jana
Bakkabwoi
C.THARANGA
invest thinker
71 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hi, GLAS lovers,

India is key producer in corona vaccine. these days, they produces billions covid19 vaccine and would prior to supply Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Maldives, Mauritius. First batch of 600,000 Covid19 vaccine vials will be brought to Sri Lanka from India on the 27th of January 2021.

key supplier of vaccine vial is Piramal Glas to fulfilling strong market demand.  keeping touch GLAS will heat up asap. please refer following links. 

HappY TradE Smile .

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/prime/pharma-and-healthcare/2021-is-all-about-vaccine-transportation-piramal-schott-kaisha-are-ready-with-sturdy-vials/primearticleshow/79592510.cms?from=mdr

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Screen10

https://smefutures.com/here-is-how-indian-pharma-stakeholders-are-gearing-up-for-the-distribution-of-covid-vaccine/

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Screen12

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Screen13

https://primefeed.in/news/5441669/glass-vial-for-vaccine-market-share-growth-forecast-global-industry-outlook-with-top-key-players-such-as-schott-agdwk-life-sciencesrichland-glassnipropacific-vial-manufacturingorigin-ltdstevan/

svkiruba8@gmail.com, Eranga87, sec, RJ1010, SL-INVESTOR, C.THARANGA, KingMaker2020 and like this post

2GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:59 pm

C.THARANGA

Manager - Equity Analytics

Before financial GLAS will pass 20 price level and after submit report it will pass 30 price range. It will give good dividend too.. 

svkiruba8@gmail.com, SL-INVESTOR, Sachira90, CSEdeSILVA, Bakkabwoi and shanaka98 like this post

3GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi

C.THARANGA wrote:Before financial GLAS will pass 20 price level and after submit report it will pass 30 price range. It will give good dividend too.. 

sounds promising...can it be done ? :O

4GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

C.THARANGA wrote:Before financial GLAS will pass 20 price level and after submit report it will pass 30 price range. It will give good dividend too.. 

GLAS waiting for the Mandatory offer

There will be a mandatory offer of around  10.20  levels.

So better to book the profit with their quarterly report and re-enter later

anyhow GLAS will go moe than 15/=

5GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:26 pm

C.THARANGA

Bakkabwoi wrote:

With current market condition it's possible. 
වටිනා කමක් නැති shares  උඩ යන එකේ  GLAS වගේ රත්තරන්  share එකක් 20 level එක පනින  එක eazy වැඩක් .

Thushara Ayya, invest thinker, SL-INVESTOR, KingMaker2020, Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

6GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS ACQUISITION PRICE AROUND 13.70(Earlier I mentioned calculation). MO price SHOULD BE over RS.13.70. people like to eat whole cake instead of a piece. BS already 100% acquired India Piramal glas. FORGOT MO little moment. GLAS has better potential value like EXPO. I read a few articles now. they plan to produce billions of vaccine and next 5 years period very critical glas industry.

researcher believe glas industry fast-moving, growing one of potential industry. they identified 10 key players globally and Piramal one of the key player. this year very crucial Piramal glas and as well as shareholders. I believe GLAS well-performing like EXPO.  it will soon break ATh price 12.80 and surpass Rs.18.00. GL.

https://primefeed.in/news/5441669/glass-vial-for-vaccine-market-share-growth-forecast-global-industry-outlook-with-top-key-players-such-as-schott-agdwk-life-sciencesrichland-glassnipropacific-vial-manufacturingorigin-ltdstevan/

RJ1010, invest thinker, SL-INVESTOR, Sachira90 and shanaka98 like this post

7GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:26 pm

stocknoob

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Jana wrote:

Mandatory Offer of 10.2? How did you arrive at that number?

Sachira90 and shanaka98 like this post

8GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:01 pm

Eranga87

stocknoob wrote:
Jana wrote:

Mandatory Offer of 10.2? How did you arrive at that number?

Piramal's first discloser clearly shows that PC calculated based on enterprise value with considering debt and WC. first should calculate EV and divided by outstanding no. of shares. seem to difficult to calculate EV due to unclear transaction date.

i calculated EV assuming the last trade price 8.70, EV of per share is more than Rs.13.6. considering EV, GLAS is worth more than Rs.13.6.

equity  =8,265,748,200
debt    =3,227,815,000
cash    = (174,750,000)
wc      = 1,697,794,000

EV       =13,016,607,200

EV per share Rs.13.68. it should equal to the acquisition of GLAS.

sec, ADVENTUS, RJ1010, Mr. X, invest thinker, SL-INVESTOR, Sachira90 and like this post

9GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:39 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

Hi, all,

I believed GLAS, As soon as touched Rs.20. i saw last week so many people give-up valuable stocks and engage rally. who is collectors GLAS @ less prices , they are really winner. coming weeks, GLAS again start own journey. people doesn't know potential value of valuable things. they only think within box. Legends always think out of box. because of, all people haven't like this sense. 

Thushara Ayya, sec, ADVENTUS, Mr. X, KingMaker2020, Sachira90, CSEdeSILVA and like this post

10GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:27 pm

shanaka98

Stock Trader

As per the discussion here GLAS seems to be a good move, is it still okay to enter to GLAS nd will it go up as it says in here, and what would be a good rate to collect GLAS shares?

11GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:31 pm

stocknoob

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

shanaka98 wrote:As per the discussion here GLAS seems to be a good move, is it still okay to enter to GLAS nd will it go up as it says in here, and what would be a good rate to collect GLAS shares?

Im holding and my average is at 10.5 a bit on the higher side I think. Anywhere between 10 - 10.5 would be a great point to enter. Under 10 would be amazing but I am not sure if it will dip below 10 again.

ADVENTUS, Mr. X, CSEdeSILVA and shanaka98 like this post

Saman12 dislikes this post

12GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Next week 12/= possible....

Eranga87, XXX, CSEdeSILVA and shanaka98 like this post

13GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 am

ADVENTUS

stocknoob wrote:
shanaka98 wrote:As per the discussion here GLAS seems to be a good move, is it still okay to enter to GLAS nd will it go up as it says in here, and what would be a good rate to collect GLAS shares?

Im holding and my average is at 10.5 a bit on the higher side I think. Anywhere between 10 - 10.5 would be a great point to enter. Under 10 would be amazing but I am not sure if it will dip below 10 again.
Not sure how things will be in Monday. Was glad to get in at 10.10/= on Friday. Smile

CSEdeSILVA and shanaka98 like this post

14GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:41 am

vijay singh

Be hope brilliant results and research firm Target tips Laughing .

Potentially will become most prominent company. Piramal Glas keep monopoly position and generated higher level of income with providing quality product. I wonder SL GLAS CMP still traded lowest level. people early identify EXPO values. but, people haven't any sense regarding GLAS's potential value creation. I believed, people engaged to collect instead of rally shares. GLAS should trade over Rs.20.

Eranga87, CSEdeSILVA and shanaka98 like this post

15GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:40 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com

vijay singh wrote:Be hope brilliant results and research firm Target tips Laughing .

Potentially will become most prominent company. Piramal Glas keep monopoly position and generated higher level of income with providing quality product. I wonder SL GLAS CMP still traded lowest level. people early identify EXPO values. but, people haven't any sense regarding GLAS's potential value creation. I believed, people engaged to collect instead of rally shares. GLAS should trade over Rs.20.

lal62 likes this post

16GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:25 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

GLAS supply wide range market space not only local market but also foreign market. GLAS  export product range almost more than 20+ countries like Newzeland, Australia, Mexico, Angola, Indonesia, Colombia, Netherland, USA, East Africa, Kenya, UAE, Philippines, Maldives, Mauritius, India & Pakistan etc. 

Main local customers include Distilleries Co. Cargills Ceylon PLC, Carson Cumberbatch, Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Coca-cola beverage, Unilever Sri Lanka etc. [size=15]GLAS mainly uses resources dolomite and silica which is being obtained locally (Naththandiya). budget proposal most benefits deliver to companies which used local resources for their business.
[/size]

C.THARANGA and shanaka98 like this post

17GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:49 pm

Sachira90

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Few weeks ago i sold my GLAS @ 9.30 level to buy BIL. I suffered hue lost from BIL:( . Now I feel like if keep holding GLAS that would be much more better. Tomorrow I will rejoin with GLAS again. I hope I will be able to buy GLAS current price. I placed pre order also. Any advice?

C.THARANGA and shanaka98 like this post

18GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:06 pm

RJ1010

Sachira90 wrote:Few weeks ago i sold my GLAS @ 9.30 level to buy BIL. I suffered hue lost from BIL:( . Now I feel like if keep holding GLAS that would be much more better. Tomorrow I will rejoin with GLAS again. I hope I will be able to buy GLAS current price. I placed pre order also. Any advice?

Buy GLAS around 10-10.20.. should be possible.
Why did you lose on BIL? Panicked and sold? Should have held.

geesura and C.THARANGA like this post

19GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 pm

RJ1010

RJ1010 wrote:
Sachira90 wrote:Few weeks ago i sold my GLAS @ 9.30 level to buy BIL. I suffered hue lost from BIL:( . Now I feel like if keep holding GLAS that would be much more better. Tomorrow I will rejoin with GLAS again. I hope I will be able to buy GLAS current price. I placed pre order also. Any advice?

Further my advice would be to put the buy order for 10... I expect market to have a quick correction tomorrow at least for a small period. If Glas don’t fall to 10 during that time then you can adjust it to 10.20.
My expectation could be totally wrong too so take a good call. GL!

20GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Promoney

RJ1010 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:

Further my advice would be to put the buy order for 10... I expect market to have a quick correction tomorrow at least for a small period. If Glas don’t fall to 10 during that time then you can adjust it to 10.20.
My expectation could be totally wrong too so take a good call. GL!

Agree market correction will happen. With heavy selling in GLAS when the market was rocketing, means GLAS may fall further with the market going down. A good buy if it falls

RJ1010 likes this post

21GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:38 pm

Eranga87

I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

C.THARANGA likes this post

22GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Promoney

Eranga87 wrote:I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

👍🏼 really hope so. I have a position.. but if it falls below 9.50, I will collect further

23GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm

Eranga87

Promoney wrote:
Eranga87 wrote:I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

👍🏼 really hope so. I have a position.. but if it falls below 9.50, I will collect further

strong supporting level Rs.9.80. last week, most of the people collected @10 including me. next 2 weeks, very crucial for GLAS. I believe asap it will break ATH price. Technically showed that, strong upwards trend. need to break resistance level.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

24GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:06 am

C.THARANGA

Eranga87 wrote:
Promoney wrote:

strong supporting level Rs.9.80. last week, most of the people collected @10 including me. next 2 weeks, very crucial for GLAS. I believe asap it will break ATH price. Technically showed that, strong upwards trend. need to break resistance level.
Agreed !

25GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 am

CSEdeSILVA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

C.THARANGA wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:

With current market condition it's possible. 
වටිනා කමක් නැති shares  උඩ යන එකේ  GLAS වගේ රත්තරන්  share එකක් 20 level එක පනින  එක eazy වැඩක් .

With current market this will happen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum