FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+45
Great1
kottuwa
sanjulanka
MaJa
Win Win
100Bill
samaritan
gosrilanka
Ruwan925
cseguide
dayandacool
xhunter
shan31
chathura123
Yahapalanaya
anges
Intrinsicvalue
target1
Kipling
CSE VIJAY
MarketWch
glad
Manager2
Eranga87
Miss-Sangeetha
npgslnawa
4Corners
lakmal
Sanju121
shadow walker
Sajeewa Niranjan
Tissa
ColomboCSE
roshan1039
Equityinvestor
Srilankan Psyco
THUWA
KavinduTM
MarketResearch
stockback
jason12
NANDANA2012
Hope123
ThilinaM
Teller
49 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Manager2

Stock Trader

Coir market is outdated now. I don't think this share will have a long term run

202HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Sanju121 wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Sanju121 wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Teller24
Stop posting screen shots over and over again...this market is down because of coronavirus outbreak....OK WE WILL GIVE MISS SUNSHINE the award to predict that market is down...Happy..? please dont be annoying by posting screeen shots like a kid...there are matured professionals in this forum reading also...
I know your concern that you had fallen on trap. Now you have to support the Tellers course because you have to make good escape from HEXP this had happened in 2016 also. 
Lot of Tellers victims  were Tellers choir reciters because after the propaganda they bought the HEXP @112 that time. 

If you feel annoying don't read my post further your  Reputation-3, Post No-65 and Join date 2019 thank you for your advise
I dont have any HEXP...reputation doesn't show our experience...stop posting stupid things...Kid
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Sanju10

@Sanju121 Caught 😂

Don't lie men.

203HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:23 pm

npgslnawa

Manager - Equity Analytics

Kvindutn wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Sanju121 wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Sanju121 wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Teller24
Stop posting screen shots over and over again...this market is down because of coronavirus outbreak....OK WE WILL GIVE MISS SUNSHINE the award to predict that market is down...Happy..? please dont be annoying by posting screeen shots like a kid...there are matured professionals in this forum reading also...
I know your concern that you had fallen on trap. Now you have to support the Tellers course because you have to make good escape from HEXP this had happened in 2016 also. 
Lot of Tellers victims  were Tellers choir reciters because after the propaganda they bought the HEXP @112 that time. 

If you feel annoying don't read my post further your  Reputation-3, Post No-65 and Join date 2019 thank you for your advise
I dont have any HEXP...reputation doesn't show our experience...stop posting stupid things...Kid
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Sanju10

@Sanju121 Caught 😂

Don't lie men.
Hand caught ...... Very Happy Very Happy
Miss sangeetha is the MISS SCREENSHOTS...

204HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:47 pm

glad

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Market will turn green sooner than later ( May be short time period green) until stay with the shares or sell at maximum high price and again buy the same shares at law price that day itself, in principle have to maintain the same portfolio that is the way of survival of this downward trend. 
Interesting strategy......

205HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:58 pm

Teller

Gents, this should not apply to HEXP , understand what sangeetha wants here. My intelligence report is ready now. I can prove who plays with HEXP. Retailers you believe this share. You will never loose on it. They diversified well now.

206HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:50 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

HEXP is a worthy share. I am also moving to this. Current price will be a good entry. It took some time to me to understand the value of this share.

Fundamentals are so much satisfying. Really interested.

I will add this share to my recommendations list.

207HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

There are so many worthy shares in the market, do not depend on one of share. anyway, until the market to be positive HEXP price is coming down. it may be Rs.90 -80 level.

208HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Eranga87 wrote:There are so many worthy shares in the market, do not depend on one of share. anyway, until the market to be positive HEXP price is coming down. it may be Rs.90 -80 level.
Yeah there are much. I keep informing people about them. Which i consider worthy at current prices. However mostly tomorrow will be green. It won't come back to 90 again. At least for a long time. At least market had to come below 5000 levels to happen such a disaster. It won't happen. Uptrend to be started sooner.

209HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:23 am

Teller

Teller

@eranga, list down your worthy shares. Then i can judge your knowledge . Some times shares are not too high to buy. If you forget that theory, one day you will lost in huge. Dont compare upper and higher price of a share. Those are baseless. I recommend Hexp with a reason, list down which share will give you a 100% in CSE. Of course HEXP. I trade more than 5 markets. Studied more than 3500 companies. So i know how it works. Its upto you to leave or go ahead

210HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:24 am

Eranga87

@ Teller,
I am not going to say which is good or bad. But, in this market have some worthy shares. It gives different series of income such as capital gain or dividend income or both. everyone can identify what is best company for investments by analying financial statement (including with share valuations) , research report, financial newspaper and Gossips.

Not only HEXP. you every time, told only HEXP is best. HEXP is not a one-man show in this market. there are 290 companies in this market. when market index goes up, say buy.. buy... share, market going down told to others, already knows that earlier, already sold most of the things. anyway, no arguments with you.. you are one of the resource person here. 

teller, you are like a investment advisor, are you an investment adviser earlier??

211HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:22 am

Teller

Teller

In our life , we always talk about the best. We can not buy all the shares listed in listed exchange. So we should select few stocks. I apply this scenario for 5 stock exchanges. Based on my fundemental and technical analysis plus advance ratios, i have Discount cash flow module which is for future. Most of the time past and present will create future. So i know how it works. For Hexp, i gave sevaral recommendations , but time to time ,i have seen some guys pressure it and buy from innocent retailers . Thats to be avoided. Not only SL equity forum but i write some several forums in the world class

212HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics

hexp Z USELESS

213HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

HEXP z tellers mistake he want to upload it  Laughing Laughing Laughing

214HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:05 am

Teller

Teller

Let see who is correct . I ll take the full responsibility of HEXP. Because i know it. (i dont have much quantity to upload it or unload it, i fight for its value). 50% Hexp business pattern has been changed recently, now they produce to similar products like REXP.

215HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:08 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

HEXP is not like REXP sell it . REXP is better performed last few years . but REXP perpormance also seems going down but it will go to 350 easy

216HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:09 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

why dont you buy NDB ? ex div date is tommowro. after 7 lkr divident its like u bought NDB for 89 rs

217HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:09 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

bought little NDB for trading. dont have money to buy big

218HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:40 pm

Teller

Teller

What ever happened to combank , same thing will happen to NNDB, you will see a huge selling pressure to -10%, if you attended the last AGM, you may come to know the issue. Think why they go for several debentures. Based on debentures interest expenses will high.

219HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:44 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Teller - selling presure will be due to ex div date. teller why u dont telling thease simple things to retailers. selling presure would be 7.2% approx.

220HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Teller

Teller

You have to calculate sector as one and , then sector will decide the price. Think how market leaders are trading, also effect of the scrip impact

221HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Teller - hmmm NDB basterds there ROA is 10% but issuing debentures at 14% is bad leverage.
stealing from SH. thanks for the notice i did not know this. but this will have a tempory impact. i buy NDB normally for medium term trading.

how mutch price will go down due to debenture issue???
after debenture issue basterd will have to do a right issue again to match to BASL requirements.

creepy cycle. i made a mistake by not attending AGM if u telling true

222HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Teller

Teller

Dont worry bro. Owners cheat owners. Major share olders cheats minors.

223HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:22 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

some day i will fck corporate leaders who stealed from me

224HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:02 pm

MarketWch

MarketWch

I think Teller is right...HEXP is getting a huge demand even in down market...interesting... Smile

225HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:20 pm

CSE VIJAY

Up to now thin trade of 3947, below 100 price levels only some considerable demand for HEXP

226HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:22 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

HEXP not so lucrative. if u want 10% return per year buy hexp

227HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:35 pm

MarketWch

MarketWch

ThilinaM wrote:HEXP not so lucrative. if u want 10% return per year buy hexp
We'll see when market recovers  Laughing Laughing

228HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Eranga87

@CSE Vijay, corrected. now, that buying order was removed.

229HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 pm

CSE VIJAY

Eranga87 wrote:@CSE Vijay, corrected. now, that buying order was removed.

At bottom level placing fake buy order to create fake buy pressure and after their quantity sold at selling side, they will remove the buy order this is common in share market.

230HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Eranga87

yes, absolutely ....  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum