FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Today at 6:06 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Today at 5:59 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by God Father Today at 5:49 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st

+31
Harry82
MaJa
Vasyan
Swissinvest
Stock123
PhilT
dul324
Winner123
lion
Sadjith
Kaptivajkss
st clair's
EPS
UKboy
bkasun
Bakkabwoi
Gajaya
soileconomy
celtic tiger
target1
Itzme
Niwa
Vishoo
Mithooshan
samaritan
David VKMS
Chithi
vijay singh
Eranga87
cseguide
35 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Empty Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:07 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Name your Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st
Lets try to find good bultibagger stocks in cse. I hope to give my counters here and please add your ones also. But do not try to promote any stocks without giving enough facts and figures. Any stock that give here with should be support with some additional data that you think will bring particular share  double or tribal. Here is my first one.

Expo

Today's price Rs. 50.00

Time period: by 2022 March 31st

Expected price: 100.00

EPS  20/21 - 7.59

Current trading PER -6

But most global logistic companies trading PER is above 20 and some of them are even above 40. So you see the potential of Expo price appreciation even at this EPS level. If even this EPS level If Expo could trade 10 PER 7.59 X 10 = RS 75.90

I expect 21/22 EXPO will produce a minimum 10 EPS.
So my expected price at even 10 PER
10 (EPS) X 10 (PER)= RS 100.00

If expo could trade parallel to its global peers it has the capacity to  trade more than 200 Rs as well. But I am not that much of optimistic in our market.

engineer, Nandun and Swissinvest like this post

cseguide

cseguide

I cordially invite our members to publish your multibagger stocks here. End of the time we may be right or wrong but if the particular share not achieved multibagger status still it is not a big problem. If can give some kind of good price appreciation out members can collectively earn some profit. And this suggestion do not want to take as buy or sell recommendation and any one can do their home work and decide what stock to buy and what to sell. For explain multibagger concept following article will help you. I also publish sinhala translation. (google translate may be some mistakes)

Definition of 'Multibagger'

Definition: Stocks that give returns that are several times their costs are called multibaggers. These are essentially stocks that are undervalued and have strong fundamentals, thus presenting themselves as great investment options. Multibagger stock companies are strong on corporate governance and have businesses that are scalable within a short span of time.

Description: A stock that doubles its price is called two-bagger while if the price grows 10-times, it would be called a 10-bagger. Thus, multibaggers are stocks whose prices have risen multiple times their initial investment values.

How to identify multibagger stocks?

1. Debt level of the company should be within reasonable limits: There are no defined levels per se for debt, as it will vary from industry to industry. However, as a ballpark measure, debt should not be more than 30 per cent of the equity value.

2. Check on previous quarter performance: Keep a check on the company’s revenue multiples on a quarter-on-quarter basis. If the multiples are low but the company is performing at the operational level, then that can be a hint that the company has significant upside potential.

3. Sources of earnings: Along with the revenue numbers, check the sources from which the company is making money. Is the primary revenue segment set to grow at the macro level? Are the operations of the company easily scalable? If yes, then the stock may have the potential to be a multibagger.

4. Earnings and price multiples: Calculate the trailing 12-month EPS and revenue to arrive at the current PE and price /sales ratios. If the PE level is growing faster than the stock price, then its chances of being a multibagger are bright.

5. Check out business model/capex/ structural/management changes: Be on the lookout for any major changes in the quarterly results/annual reports that could have significant impact on the company’s operations.

'බහු බෑගර්' යන්නෙහි අර්ථ දැක්වීම අර්ථ දැක්වීම:

ඒවායේ පිරිවැයට වඩා කිහිප ගුණයකින් ප්‍රතිලාභ ලබා දෙන තොග බහු බෑගර් ලෙස හැඳින්වේ. මේවා අත්‍යවශ්‍යයෙන්ම අවතක්සේරු නොකළ සහ ශක්තිමත් මූලධර්ම ඇති කොටස් වන අතර එමඟින් ඔවුන් විශාල ආයෝජන විකල්පයන් ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් කරයි. බහු බෑගර් කොටස් සමාගම් ආයතනික පාලනය සම්බන්ධයෙන් ශක්තිමත් වන අතර කෙටි කාලයක් තුළ පරිමාණය කළ හැකි ව්‍යාපාර තිබේ. විස්තරය: එහි මිල දෙගුණ කරන තොගයක් බෑගර් දෙක ලෙස හැඳින්වෙන අතර මිල 10 ගුණයකින් වර්ධනය වුවහොත් එය බෑගර් 10 ක් ලෙස හැඳින්වේ. මේ අනුව, බහු බෑගර් යනු ආරම්භක ආයෝජන වටිනාකම් මෙන් කිහිප ගුණයකින් ඉහළ ගොස් ඇති කොටස් ය. බහු බෑගර් තොග හඳුනා ගන්නේ කෙසේද? 1. සමාගමේ ණය මට්ටම සාධාරණ සීමාවන් තුළ තිබිය යුතුය: ණය සඳහා නිශ්චිත මට්ටම් නොමැත, මන්ද එය කර්මාන්තයෙන් කර්මාන්තයට වෙනස් වේ. කෙසේ වෙතත්, බෝල්පාක් මිනුමක් ලෙස, ණය කොටස් වටිනාකමින් සියයට 30 කට වඩා වැඩි නොවිය යුතුය. 2. පෙර කාර්තුවේ කාර්ය සාධනය පරීක්ෂා කරන්න: කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුව පදනම් කරගෙන සමාගමේ ආදායම් ගුණකය පරීක්ෂා කරන්න. ගුණකය අඩු නමුත් සමාගම මෙහෙයුම් මට්ටමින් ක්‍රියා කරන්නේ නම්, එය සමාගමට සැලකිය යුතු උඩු යටිකුරු විභවයක් ඇති බවට ඉඟියක් විය හැකිය. 3. ඉපැයීම් ප්‍රභවයන්: ආදායම් අංක සමඟ, සමාගම මුදල් උපයන ප්‍රභවයන් පරීක්ෂා කරන්න. ප්‍රාථමික ආදායම් අංශය සාර්ව මට්ටමින් වර්ධනය වීමට සැලසුම් කර තිබේද? සමාගමේ මෙහෙයුම් පහසුවෙන් පරිමාණය කළ හැකිද? ඔව් නම්, තොගයට බහු බෑගර් වීමට විභවයක් තිබිය හැකිය. 4. ඉපැයීම් සහ මිල ගුණකයන්: වර්තමාන PE සහ මිල / විකුණුම් අනුපාත වෙත ළඟා වීමට මාස 12 ක පසුපස EPS සහ ආදායම ගණනය කරන්න. PE මට්ටම කොටස් මිලට වඩා වේගයෙන් වර්ධනය වන්නේ නම්, බහු බෑගයක් වීමේ සම්භාවිතාව දීප්තිමත් ය. 5. ව්‍යාපාර ආකෘතිය / කේපෙක්ස් / ව්‍යුහාත්මක / කළමනාකරණ වෙනස්කම් පරීක්ෂා කරන්න: සමාගමේ මෙහෙයුම් කෙරෙහි සැලකිය යුතු බලපෑමක් ඇති කළ හැකි කාර්තුමය ප්‍රති results ල / වාර්ෂික වාර්තා වල කිසියම් ප්‍රධාන වෙනසක් ගැන සොයා බලන්න.

SL-INVESTOR likes this post

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS, next Multibagger Smile .

Chithi, Nandun and SL-INVESTOR like this post

cseguide

cseguide

Eranga87 wrote:GLAS, next Multibagger Smile .
Thanks and good counter. let's see what other suggestions. very interesting to know those as well.

Eranga87 likes this post

vijay singh

Manager - Equity Analytics

drafted survey results- potential most performing counters. Thanks for your contribution. GL
https://www.survey-maker.com/poll3735215xc67448e7-113

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Survey11

cseguide, nigma and Eranga87 like this post

Chithi

GLAS & BIL

cseguide

cseguide

cseguide wrote:Here is my first one.

Expo

Today's price Rs. 50.00

EPS  20/21 - 7.59

Current trading PER -6

But most global logistic companies trading PER is above 20 and some of them are even above 40. So you see the potential of Expo price appreciation even at this EPS level. If even this EPS level If Expo could trade 10 PER 7.59 X 10 = RS 75.90

If expo could trade parallel to its global peers it has the capacity to  trade more than 200 Rs as well. But I am not that much of optimistic in our market.
Now capital trust has given their fair value as 125.10. If you bought it when we discussed in this thread and in other post in this forum, you are already a winner. Very HappyMultibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Ct10Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Ct10

EPS and judecroos like this post

David VKMS

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

cseguide wrote:

Expo

Today's price Rs. 50.00

EPS  20/21 - 7.59

Current trading PER -6

Now capital trust has given their fair value as 125.10. If you bought it when we discussed in this thread and in other post in this forum, you are already a winner. Very HappyMultibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Ct10Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Ct10
Invest based your own research. If you go with broker recommendation you will burn your money.

Just think about previous fair values of these broker researches.
Eg TKYO over Rs. 120 to 138
RCL
TILE
ALUM
Most of the time market prices are 25% to 40% below their fair value.

be causes (most of the valuation are over valued)

samaritan

cseguide wrote:

Expo

Today's price Rs. 50.00

EPS  20/21 - 7.59

Current trading PER -6

Agree. Fundamentals justify the fair price estimate. 

cseguide likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

cseguide wrote:Name your Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st
Lets try to find good bultibagger stocks in cse. I hope to give my counters here and please add your ones also. But do not try to promote any stocks without giving enough facts and figures. Any stock that give here with should be support with some additional data that you think will bring particular share  double or tribal. Here is my first one.

Expo

Today's price Rs. 50.00

EPS  20/21 - 7.59

Current trading PER -6

Today it reached 99 .80 Two cents to cross my mark. Congratulation for those who came all the way up-to this point

Last edited by cseguide on Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

samaritan and Mithooshan like this post

cseguide

cseguide

Today I post my next multibagger stock

That is RIL

Today price 8.00 (2021 August 08-18
My price Target 16.00 RS

Swissinvest and Vishoo like this post

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Can't express how happy i am !

cseguide likes this post

Vishoo

Stock Trader

RIL - Would be nice to know why in detail . What's the reason ? NAV 23 . Owns PAP , Owns UML , Owns Billions worth of rental Property . Very doable . Any other reasons ? Will it reach NAV 23 ? or even higher ? Why ? Thank you .

cseguide likes this post

14Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:45 pm

cseguide

cseguide

Vishoo wrote:RIL - Would be nice to know why in detail . What's the reason ? NAV 23 . Owns PAP , Owns UML , Owns Billions worth of rental Property . Very doable . Any other reasons ? Will it reach NAV 23 ? or even higher ? Why ? Thank you .
yes you are right.
RIL property is no more just a property company. Now it is becoming a Diversified company. following are the positive factors I see.
Arrow Property company to become a diversified company.
Arrow Divested loss making Bread Talks
Arrow Acquired profit earning hydro power company PAP. check with latest PAP earning reports there earning has increased impressively and now they are expanding to solar power and more hydro power. more projects in the pipe line
Arrow UML is doing there vehicle assembling with very healthy margins with import restriction
Arrow NAV more than 23 RS with good  rental properties
Arrow According to there past tract record they will have more acquisitions in future
Arrow with end of pandemic there rental income will improve significantly.
Arrow Since they acquired PAP end of last quarter PAP income will be reflected in next quarter results
Arrow Do your own study and decide the value of RIL

Vishoo likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

cseguide wrote:Today I post my next multibagger stock

That is RIL

Today price 8.00 (2021 August 08-18
My price Target 16.00 RS
Today My second Multibagger stock for this year achieved its price target. But trade with care now. some big fish look like dump at top. (may be directors selling )

The first one is EXPO at 50 and now it is 200 RS. So I am happy that I could identify some multibagger stocks in advance and mention those for your gain. Hope to continue it for you in future as well.
https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

Niwa and Gajaya like this post

Niwa

Well said cseguid. A great talent of you . Highly appreciate.🙏🙏🙏

cseguide

cseguide

Niwa wrote:Well said cseguid. A great talent of you . Highly appreciate.🙏🙏🙏
Thanks a lot Niwa. This is the only thing I expect from you all. Looking forward to identify such value counters in advance and mention those in future as well. Last year I could Identify such two counters and those are HAYC and DIPD.(Some of you could renumber it. Honestly I am happy with them.  Smile

18Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:38 am

Itzme

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

cseguide wrote:
Niwa wrote:Well said cseguid. A great talent of you . Highly appreciate.🙏🙏🙏
Thanks a lot Niwa. This is the only thing I expect from you all. Looking forward to identify such value counters in advance and mention those in future as well. Last year I could Identify such two counters and those are HAYC and DIPD.(Some of you could renumber it. Honestly I am happy with them.  Smile

Any predictions on DIPD bdw?

Chithi

next multibagger is GLAS.

20Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:34 pm

target1

jkh,namu,kgal,kota,comb,renu( 5 to1o year multi bagger stocks).

cseguide

cseguide

target1 wrote:jkh,namu,kgal,kota,comb,renu( 5 to1o year multi bagger stocks).
please be kind enough to publish multibagger stocks for short to mid-term only. The accepted period should be a maximum of one year from the published date and there should be some justification what are the possible reasons to consider the particular share as a multibagger.

mah2903 and sajithlk02 like this post

cseguide

cseguide

Here we goes with my 3rd Multibagger Stock for 2021, that is NAMU :

NAMUNUKULA PLANTATIONS PLC

(NAMU.N0000)

Close Price (Rs) 235.00

EXPECTED price-470.00

Reasons to add this as multibagger stock

1. It is the second largest palm oil producer in Sri Lanka. word palm oil price is sky rocketing with heavy demand due to lower supply from  Malaysia. (34% oil palm)

2. word natural rubber price up. Namu 21% rubber

Last quarter EPS=16

for this financial year It could  produce a minimum 60 EPS.(I will update this once the quarterly report are available)

So just 8 PER it should trade 480 RS.

My actual valuation for this counter is 600 Rs (with future potential ) but I do not hope to give you such optimistic value.

Not a buy sell recommendation. Study your self and invest.

Disclosure: Holding and still collecting with price weakness. Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  1f600

https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

Swissinvest and mah2903 like this post

cseguide

cseguide

Here we goes with my 4th Multibagger Stock for 2021, that is WATA :

WATAWALA PLANTATIONS PLC

(WATA.N0000)

closing price ; 73.00

EXPECTED price-146

Reasons to add this as multibagger stock

1. It is the largest palm oil producer in Sri Lanka. word palm oil price is sky rocketing with heavy demand due to lower supply from  Malaysia. (WATA 73 % oil palm). Good times can be expected in future.

2. 22% dairy- with increasing powder milk prices more demand for liquid milk. Liquid milk price already increased. Good profit expected in future.

Latest result for September quarter
EPS 3 months: 5.73 ( EPS 6 month- 9.29

2021 expected EPS minimum 20
This year we could expect 10 Rs dividend ( 5+5 )
not a buy sell recommendation. study and decide yourself .

Nandun, mah2903 and sajithlk02 like this post

cseguide

cseguide

WATA Better than I expected dividend
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  Untitl12
current price also dividend rate =12/ 73*100 = more than 16 % super dividend.

celtic tiger

MELS..why
1.92% of DCSL
2.10% of JKH
3.4% of COMB
4.7% of DFCC
5.30%(?) of LMF
6.50% of SPEN
7.50% of BALA
8.4% of SCAP