FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Yesterday at 6:06 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by God Father Yesterday at 5:49 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Yesterday at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

GUAR OR CINV ....

+4
Nuwan Samarawickrama
RPPA
mdcpk1975
kassachandi
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

RPPA wrote:
Siva08 wrote:RPPA,
What's your thoughts on EQIT and ETWO?

ETWO i really can't understand any sense for the current price.

But EQIT should move to at least 60/-. But i will not say Because ETWO is 70 So EQIT should be...

EQIT @ 60/- also bit high but any thing can happen in this stock as lack shares in the market. So remember after some point CARSONS may sell on the open market by matching the buyers to comply with the 10% free float requirement.

So be careful.

On the other hand CARSONS may try to delist these two stocks. So think about that too.

But looking at the way trading of EQIT today for me it looks to be pumping & dumping at the top.

27GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 pm

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks Mr mdcpk1975.i don't any of CINV.but I'm collecting below 100this week.im also targeting the next quarter results.thier profits can be easily up by over 100% due to market utrend in the last quarter.

28GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 am

kassachandi

ah ha seems like you have up the order @100.30. What made u do that mr mdcpk1975 ?

29GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 am

mdcpk1975

Manager - Equity Analytics

I feel time to move up...worth increasing the order as I feel that market might start another run..Did u manage to buy ...

30GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 pm

kassachandi

No mr mdcpk1975. Still my order is pending.Still didint convinced me to up my order....

31GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:56 pm

mdcpk1975

I feel u should move or order bit higher..I moved to 101.80

32GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:15 pm

kassachandi

u bought it @101.80 mr mdcpk1975 .I am still waiting.hope selleing will come in next two days of the week.specially bcoz of the month end.I will up my order looking at those days.

33GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 pm

kassachandi

Mr mdcpk1975 do u still think market will have a major uptrend in coming days ?

34GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:08 am

mdcpk1975

Looking at the way market was behaving during last few days and the foreign buying, I believe market should go up...I don't foresee a major downfall too..I think it is safe to buy now

35GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 am

kassachandi

mmmm. will see mdcpk1975. but my gut feeling is there will be another selling day in this week .... fingers crossed

36GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 pm

kassachandi

There was some selling on friday in CINV Mr mdcpk1975.hoping to buy it @ 100 next week.normally there is a red a when we get a holiday in mid week.experts ur ideas in this stock is welcomed.

37GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:01 am

mdcpk1975

I have collected my required quantity...You will be lucky if you can collect at 100. In a bull market , don't think about 1 rupee.If you are confident that this share is good, buy it even at slightly higher price.Thinking of Rs. 1 or 2 will make you regret if the share jumps to the next level

38GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:09 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

mdcpk1975 wrote:I have collected my required quantity...You will be lucky if you can collect at 100. In a bull market , don't think about 1 rupee.If you are confident that this share is good, buy it even at slightly higher price.Thinking of Rs. 1 or 2 will make you regret if the share jumps to the next level

That is right. Say if you want 2,000 shares of CINV.Then buy 1,000 @ 101 or what ever the price available. Then put the order for 100/- (balance 1,000)or what ever the price you want to buy.

So you will at least will have half of the quantity in case price appreciated in current market run.

39GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:03 pm

indi009

indi009
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Does anyone knows when they are going to release this quarter financial reports???

40GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 pm

kassachandi

Fingers crossed indi009.

41GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:38 pm

mdcpk1975

Around 16 november

42GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:55 pm

kassachandi

told u there will be some selling in CINV mr.mdcpk1975 . i will colect it @ 100 levels tommorow.

43GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 pm

mdcpk1975

Best of luck....yea.. sometimes you will be able to collect..i will also buy again around 100 , if it drops

44GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

kassachandi

yes good chance to collect mr. mdcpk1975. I Waited 3-4 days for this opportunity ....

45GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise

Im looking forward to their results as I bought at 95 a couple of weeks ago and waiting patiently. They should do good as blue chips move a lot from last quarter,

46GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:09 am

kassachandi

Who is that GUAR buyers yesterday?

47GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 am

mdcpk1975

Dear Kassachandi, did you manage to buy CINV

48GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

RPPA wrote:
mdcpk1975 wrote:I have collected my required quantity...You will be lucky if you can collect at 100. In a bull market , don't think about 1 rupee.If you are confident that this share is good, buy it even at slightly higher price.Thinking of Rs. 1 or 2 will make you regret if the share jumps to the next level

That is right. Say if you want 2,000 shares of CINV.Then buy 1,000 @ 101 or what ever the price available. Then put the order for 100/- (balance 1,000)or what ever the price you want to buy.

So you will at least will have half of the quantity in case price appreciated in current market run.

Dear Miss.

You have made a big mistake. mdcpk1975 & I told you.

Typical ladies. What to do now........

49GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:45 pm

kassachandi

Just missed it Mr mdcpk1975.u won this time.thinking of buying it @104 levels atleast.by the way in not a girl Mr RPPA Very Happy

50GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Or or my apologies.

51GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Kinm hunter

Kinm hunter

My opinion is CINV is better than GUAR as GUAR majority of the investment P/F consists of Oil palm shares.
My prediction is CINV to be pass 150/- with the release of result.
I wonder RPPA’s comments because he can understand the value of this share.

52GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:49 pm

kassachandi

It is ok Mr RPPA

53GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:08 pm

kassachandi

What is ur idea Mr mdcpk1975 about buying CINV @ 105-106.is it a risk or a good gamble ?

54GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

mdcpk1975

By looking at CFI and CIT results and also with the way ASPI has appreciated from 1 July to 30 September , I expect CINV to produce super results. If market continues this momentum during this quarter too, this share can even reach 200 in medium term. However, like kinn hunter said, I expect this share to reach 140-150 levels very soon. Hence, like I advice you earlier, don't worry abt 1 or 2 rupees..just buy if you have confidence abt this share

55GUAR OR CINV .... - Page 2 Empty Re: GUAR OR CINV .... Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:42 pm

kassachandi

Thanks Mr mdcpk1975. I will surely buy it tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum