FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Interaction

+85
fireshelter
Sarabulathwita
MAKARA
Market R
Enkri
Nitro 7
CARACALLA
NC
RPPA
AAABoy
stevenapple
UAEBOY
NZ BOY
Eng Krishantha
VALUEPICK
slmarket2
dougieboy
Sstar
SHARK aka TAH
Meman
rainmaker
Top Trader
skyfall
serene
pushpakumara
Hawk Eye
sandunj
sew
Jeremy
seyon
rdk2874
KDDND
jonta999
Jiggysaurus
Arena
nihal123
The Alchemist
Backstage
D.G.Dayaratne
kas
Malika1990
kmchandra1
Chinwi
Kithsiri
Whitebull
CSE.SAS
wgsaman
rohanc
econ
FALCON
Deva
Quibit
dinusl
Market Sucker
Redbulls
lemuria
FXX
snandasiri
K.Haputantri
Slstock
amilaela
SL.Market
Roboticfx
manula
greedy007
Light of Hope
godswen
SRIAS
Angrybird
swan03
Tiger
sriranga
smallville
Fresher
mark
milanka
Monster
bakapandithaya
rijayasooriya
pathfinder
Gaja
sas
Rajaraam
market bull
Kumar
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 am

Fresher

I think it's better if you give us moderators some guidelines on what to moderate from this point onwards. I'm utterly confused

227Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 am

Jiggysaurus

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Fresher wrote:I think it's better if you give us moderators some guidelines on what to moderate from this point onwards. I'm utterly confused

What about us members? We don't know if this is a comedy, a drama or a thriller? I'm just hanging around for the free cocktails and the elections.

228Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:17 am

Backstage

Light of Hope wrote:
Backstage wrote:This is going from the sublime to the ridiculous. Moderator me ? and kkdn ??

cut a deal did you? he he!!! if you dont like ask them to remove. nothing to lose ne.

I did not ask, nor do I accept. Circuses need ring masters not moderators. I dont want to add to the traffic by getting into debates. I will wait and see where the dust settles. I dont think even Mandela will be able to moderate this. This kind of things happen at state institutions when ruling parties change, in the corporate sector shocking. Watching JKH heading for 200/= is more fun.  Shocked 

229Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 am

Jeremy

Backstage wrote:
Light of Hope wrote:
Backstage wrote:This is going from the sublime to the ridiculous. Moderator me ? and kkdn ??

cut a deal did you? he he!!! if you dont like ask them to remove. nothing to lose ne.

I did not ask, nor do I accept. Circuses need ring masters not moderators. I dont want to add to the traffic by getting into debates. I will wait and see where the dust settles. I dont think even Mandela will be able to moderate this. This kind of things happen at state institutions when ruling parties change, in the corporate sector shocking. Watching JKH heading for 200/= is more fun.   Shocked 

Thank you for your understanding of the forum situation.
I am also watching to see whether JKH could go down to Rs150/= (Post 2009) or to Rs 50/= (Pre 2009). I still remember force selling JKH at Rs 120/= and few months later client came and thanked me, because JKH share price came down to Rs 56/=.

230Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:28 am

Monster

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:
Backstage wrote:
Light of Hope wrote:

I did not ask, nor do I accept. Circuses need ring masters not moderators. I dont want to add to the traffic by getting into debates. I will wait and see where the dust settles. I dont think even Mandela will be able to moderate this. This kind of things happen at state institutions when ruling parties change, in the corporate sector shocking. Watching JKH heading for 200/= is more fun.   Shocked 

I am also watching to see whether JKH could go down to Rs150/= (Post 2009) or to Rs 50/= (Pre 2009). I still remember force selling JKH at Rs 120/= and few months later client came and thanked me, because JKH share price came down to Rs 56/=.
Now we can clearly see, who has the intention to manipulate the market. Some one is waiting for the blood bath in the market.

231Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

I am reposting my reply to Light of Hope. Answer to your question is same.

Light of Hope wrote:This cant happen again. Out of all the posts I read ths looks suspicious to me. Why at a time all the developments are going well, sentiments are fine a company say this ASPI comes to 6618 in another 5-6 years?

This brings panic to the forum if you give a deep thought.

Agree it brings panic. Hope and pray that market would take off soon! but what if, these predictions become true? Just like the Tsunami warning signal that was ignored by the authorities.

Looking back at the market, I regret for not exiting the market when index was around 7800. After that,  I look at everything with an open mind. And I ask myself the question, What If? and work out a contingency plan in the event for further decline in the stock market. I believe it is better to face or ready for the reality, instead of living or believing a dream. Only time will us whether it is a dream or a reality.

This is why it is important to give equal prominence to both negative and positive information and articles in this forum.

Hope this answers all your concerns.

232Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:43 am

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:

Seriously Mr.GM, now this comment of yours alone can mark you as a manipulator who try to brainwash ppl to sell JKH now..
And this also makes you a member of a broker community. LOLe LOL

Isn't it unbalanced? and bias towards the negative side?

U know Mr.GM, if someone commented like this befr, the prev. administration would've questioned the source or why you think as such. To me, this is pure speculation before manipulation.

True identity finally revealed??? dont the delete the post.

233Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 am

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Ayyo LoH you are also acting like a member of the positive mafia.

GMNet is predicting the upcoming tsunami (just as the last warning he had given was ignored by the authorities).
He is correct to give prominence to negative and pessimistic ideas because the forum is now balanced according to the new by laws.
How the power of the GMNet?

234Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Light of Hope wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Seriously Mr.GM, now this comment of yours alone can mark you as a manipulator who try to brainwash ppl to sell JKH now..

U know Mr.GM, if someone commented like this befr, the prev. administration would've questioned the source or why you think as such. To me, this is pure speculation before manipulation.

According to you all stock brokering companies who are force selling to recover their outstanding not paid by the clients are Manipulators. Thank you very much for your understanding of the stock market.

235Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 am

Backstage

Backstage

Looks to me as if someone wants to shut down the forum ......

236Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am

Light of Hope

Ok u deleted my below comment. but why? If you're truly want a balanced and diplomatic forum as you told before removing previous admin team why you do this now?

Mr. GM, its all about market circles. If you dont know get a chart and draw see your self. In 2016, market can come down. I'm not notradamus, neither do you or warren buffe.
But dont you agree this reseach company could've given a more analytical view than
just sayng it has no growth in 6 years?
Now, after seeing your message the first thing that come to mind was "why i still n the market" so if all thought about the same as me, the market will drag down instantly at least 2-3%.

so its still not market manipulation to you but ppl who educated the forum membership and posted news from various sources are the market manipulators right?

I do not want to take a side of anyone. I want to analyse the plaintiff you brought
against the so called trusted characters (by many) are true. and Sorry if I hurt the
sentiments but if all thos who accused are market manipulators so do you in a big way.
I do not see any sense in you logic Mr.GM.

Now dont get upset and delete my comments again. Face it and talk like a tru gent who stick to the truth.

237Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 am

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Is there any chance that you all solve this issue internally and stop spilling and filling all over the forum.
Hawk

238Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:10 am

Light of Hope

GMNet wrote:
Light of Hope wrote:
GMNet wrote:

According to you all stock brokering companies who are force selling to recover their outstanding not paid by the clients are Manipulators. Thank you very much for your understanding of the stock market.

Onna ur talking nonsense Mr.GM. u are a stock broker who has nw taken up a tech job here. I said, u tried to bring the sentiments of the JKH holders down with your comments which is not ethical how i see it.

You dont stand against the truth but delete a lot of comments. did u see how many members appreciate you deleted their comments?

239Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Hawk Eye wrote:Is there any chance that you all solve this issue internally and stop spilling and filling all over the forum.
Hawk

I fully agree with you. And I will try to minimize commenting about forum internal matters in public. Hope other members also would follow your recommendation.

240Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:21 am

seyon

I can smell something from GMnet present involvement and activities in the forum, it looks like he is going shout down the forum soon

My Dearest Members, Don't west your time to argue with this person... Please leave out from this form. that is better option i think .

241Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am

sew

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

why no private messaging ?

242Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:10 pm

pushpakumara

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks for providing us entertainment. Now the forum has more of brickbats than stock market related stuff. Why not change the name too of this forum to read as " Sri Lanka Entertainment Forum" in line with other changes taken place.

243Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 am

Kumar

Kumar

Ah Smallville back in the Moderator Panel?

244Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Light of Hope wrote:Oh ur good here smallvile=Gmville?

Better stay locked then.

mehema pissu forum loweth ne  lol! keep going mr.gm

You have been trying to create unrest in the forum. I would appreciate if you could stop doing this. If you want to support this forum please stop talking about Smallville and help the forum members with your knowledge and expertise. Otherwise you are only harming this forum.

245Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Expectation from the moderator is to moderate a conversation.

Moderators need not give expert advise to members. When some experts become moderators, they try use their powers to persuade other members to think like them or to suppress opposite thinking.

Some previous Moderators/Administrators genuinely wanted to help the members, but unfortunately rather unconsciously they were forcing their opinion on other members.

This needed to be changed for the betterment of the forum and the safety of the investors.

I have been sent here to do the cleaning job! Therefore I am the bad guy. I have the discretion to appoint moderators provided that they genuinely want to help the forum. Not like the way some of the senior members have behaved recently. Number of posts in the forum is not a qualification to be a moderator in this forum.

246Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

GMNet wrote:Expectation from the moderator is to moderate a conversation.

Moderators need not give expert advise to members. When some experts become moderators, they try use their powers to persuade other members to think like them or to suppress opposite thinking.

Some previous Moderators/Administrators genuinely wanted to help the members, but unfortunately rather unconsciously they were forcing their opinion on other members.

This needed to be changed for the betterment of the forum and the safety of the investors.

I have been sent here to do the cleaning job! Therefore I am the bad guy. I have the discretion to appoint moderators provided that they genuinely want to help the forum. Not like the way some of the senior members have behaved recently. Number of posts in the forum is not a qualification to be a moderator in this forum.

Well said GMnet.

Continue your Cleaning Job..

We are always with you.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

247Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Fresher

One day I came here and found out that there was nothing for me to do. I asked GMNet what you expect from a moderator. Only today you give an answer. So you want moderators to come here, log in and "moderate" the discussions and not necessarily take part in it? Why can't we?

I'm sorry to say but I'm a little skeptical on what is happening here. Threads with substance are no more, one new account opening dozens of topics and by now would have covered all the companies listed on CSE.

Another one is copying something from someone else's blog and posting here http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32954-foreign-keep-buying-jkh#196278

who's moderating?

248Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

Fresher wrote:

One day I came here and found out that there was nothing for me to do. I asked GMNet what you expect from a moderator. Only today you give an answer. So you want moderators to come here, log in and "moderate" the discussions and not necessarily take part in it? Why can't we?

I'm sorry to say but I'm a little skeptical on what is happening here. Threads with substance are no more, one new account opening dozens of topics and by now would have covered all the companies listed on CSE.

Another one is copying something from someone else's blog and posting here http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32954-foreign-keep-buying-jkh#196278

who's moderating?

THANK YOU.

Lets start a constructive discussion. What are the powers that should be given to the moderators? You guys decide and let me know. I am more than happy to activate it and/or create it for you.
GMNet

249Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

Lets start a constructive discussion. What are the powers that should be given to the moderators? You guys decide and let me know. I am more than happy to activate it and/or create it for you.
GMNet

Moderotors should be given the power to impersonate all of the IDs in the forum

250Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

GMNet

I will give it to you now. Will you accept it!

251Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

GMNet wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

GMNet

Ayyo i don't have any technical gilmart skills

The best peeple for modships are Jonta999, Rajitha, Sureshot, LOL.SAS, Valueprick, Gainer and Jana. You should promote these highly respected people to moderatrships that way you can handover forum operations to them.

252Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

GMNet

The best peeple for modships are Jonta999, Rajitha, Sureshot, LOL.SAS, Valueprick, Gainer and Jana. You should promote these highly respected people to moderatrships that way you can handover forum operations to them.

Since the Acting President Smallville is missing, I thought I should appoint you as the Acting (Acting) President! Until the end of elections.

253Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

GMNet

President jiggysaurus

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

254Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

THANK YOU.

GMNet

Mr. Jiggysaurus u waited for this long tym?????

Prove your self mate

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

255Moderator Interaction - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

jonta999

jonta999

Hey jiggy,
are u a mod now?

marai ne

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum