FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Journal Book of NC

+31
piras
glad
CARACALLA
goldenboy
aran
BudzW
visvajith
Gainer
hlsindrajith
Ok One
dow
fff4sl
kassachandi
RoomGirl
RPPA
zoozzoo
MARKETWATCH2
Dr Stock
lasantha11111
Nitro 7
Pethi
Sarabulathwita
stevenapple
K7
Eng Krishantha
D.G.Dayaratne
IO3+O
VALUEPICK
sachee
SHARK aka TAH
NC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 am

lasantha11111

Manager - Equity Analytics

Mona chart draw karala hari GREG wage wedakma nethi shares gena kiyannda hadane de genanam ape eheti pehedimak ne..
shark aiya wage hoda fundamental value ekak thiyana shares walata technical analyzes karannakooo....

77Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:30 pm

NC

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Feel better than Somi Boys Movie>>> Very Happy Very Happy

78Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 am

NC

NC wrote:
NC wrote:
NC wrote:GLAS.N ; Analysis
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36330-glasn
GLAS.N ; Analysis Cont'd
count on EW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think "c" leg possibly end 4 or 4.2 or 4.4
Closer look of Glas.n
sometimes, it could be a-b-c-d-e correction based on ascending traingle, untill price level 4 is not break.
The a-b-c-d-e correction was null as the break of price level 4 on today...

Glas.N Analysis: Cont'd - 29/09/2014

I hoped to do a glas chart on Monday morning.. !! Very Happy
Based on previous technical readings Glas has completed its two targets, 4.4 and 5 (Apx). And RSI showing a slight over bought situation. (circled). However, the trend is bullish based on weekly and daily pivots. So, the targets of coming days are 5, 5.4 and last 6 as shown in the chart.
If it breaks 4.7 it may test 4.4 or 4.2 - 4.1 levels.
Over all trend is bull above 3.6

-GL

Annex: Pivot points
R4 5.3
midpoint 5.2
R3 5.1
midpoint 5.0
R2 4.9
midpoint 4.9
R1 4.8
midpoint 4.8
PP 4.7
midpoint 4.7
S1 4.6
midpoint 4.6
S2 4.5
midpoint 4.4
S3 4.3
midpoint 4.2
S4 4.1

79Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:00 pm

NC

Analysis: Vfin.N

Low risk entry point @ 46, with the Sym. triangle with STP (stoploss) @ 46.
Targets 50, 55, 60
Very Happy

80Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 pm

NC

Enjoy some moment !!! Very Happy

81Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

Good work NC. keep it up !
I think you are restricted with this DFN.
You cant draw graphs , lines forward from the current date.
Hope you got my point.
Amibroker is a good software but we have to download EOD data for that.
Anybody know any other ?

82Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:47 am

NC

NC

@ Dr, hope you the answer from zoozoo.. you can also try MT4 platform

83Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 am

NC

NC

NC wrote:Analysis: DPL.N

In longterm view, bear trend is reversed with the break of LH (24), since after that there's no any new LL. So, all the other movements are just noises.

Closer look of Dpl.n:
There's a HPP. so, the target is 20.
According to Schiff pitchfork, it shows a nice channel. The 50% line (ML) has achived @15. Currrently, there's a resistant. (the 50% line). Hence, it can have a pull back. 100% line (UPL)  @ 18.

Intraday view of Dpl.n:
As said by above chart, ML is a resistant, as you can see the double top @ 14.7. On the other hand, there's an ascending traingal. So, anything could be possible, in next couple of days. on  short term elliotwave counting I think it will do a correction, around 13.5.

Res: 15, 18, 20
Sup: 14, 13.5 , 12. (Be aware if it break 12, a good support)

Analysis; DPL (cont'd)

Recently, 14.5 resistant was break so, intraday ascending triangle, break upward.
So, I did a EW count on DPL, for short term outlook.
seems it s running 5th leg, as you can see in the diagram it could either end at 15 or 16 or 18. Very Happy

84Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:09 pm

NC

NC

Analysis: Tjl.N

I think its time to buy...  Very Happy
Look at the channel of fractals and Pitch fork (Black), Seems a swing low point.
And I also came up with our new indicator Pivot Point, Closing price 19.8 is just above Monthly Woodie Pivot (19.7) & Weekly Woodie Pivot @ 19.8 and Fib .pp @ 20. Break of 20 defa Tjl will move up many buyers will attract...
However, break of 19.5 Supports're
18.5  and 17
Opportunities're coming Very Happy

85Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 pm

NC

NC

Here attached the valuation guide (zipped), based on Graham number method. 
Data extracted by Asha Phipllips Val. guide (29/09/2014). (EPS;Annaualized EPS)
(Include Sector wise and ASI; 2pages)

Note: There may be errors and mistakes of while data extraction from pdf to xlsx. Hence, I don't guarantee the accuracy of this document and not representing any type of investment advice. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jgm02dhuocke6w/archive.zip?dl=0

Very Happy

86Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:28 am

MARKETWATCH2

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

thank you very much.

87Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:07 pm

NC

NC

88Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

zoozzoo

NC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid

89Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:38 pm

NC

NC

Tribute to CSE

"This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know..."

"I wanted
I wanted you to stay..."

90Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 pm

NC

NC

Lesson Number 02: 
"Don't believe rumors said by others without any clue."
This lesson is valuable not only in stock market but also in our personal and day to day life even.

Lesson Number 03:
"Don't let your rational eye to blind by your own greediness, hate and your own weak emotions of your mind."

- "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Like wise no one can destroy person, but its own mindset can" - 

Lesson Number 04:
"In Technical trading, it's not what you guess, nor what you believe, only what you SEE "

91Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm

NC

NC

Intraday Analysis of ASI (14/10/2014):

There's a HPP pattern based on intraday chart, target towards 7300.
Weekly Piovt: 7384
Daily Pivot: 7184
Probable weekly range can be expect between 7384 -7184
Current situation is bullish biased based on current intraday outlook.
However, if ASI break 7190 support level (lower trendline) could be taken as a warning signal, of bear trend continuation. (LL: 7150)

- NC

92Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Intraday Analysis of ASI (14/10/2014):

There's a HPP pattern based on intraday chart, target towards 7300.
Weekly Piovt: 7384
Daily Pivot: 7184
Probable weekly range can be expect between 7384 -7184
Current situation is bullish biased based on current intraday outlook.
However, if ASI break 7190 support level (lower trendline) could be taken as a warning signal, of bear trend continuation. (LL: 7150)

- NC
dEAR nc

My inner feeling say what i dont like to say ..... Is this a GAME CHANGER .... If i was able to Short Sell ASI i will sell with a STOPLOSS at todays HIGH 7241 Neutral

Have a look at the Chart....... I dont like the looks of Todays closing candle. It is giving another bearish look, a typical bullish candle in a bearish trend in run up to 7050.

Members in SLEF should be careful tomorrow.

Please dont jump in tomorrow after seeing todays candle.

The candle is a typical signal of further downward after that huge RED candle. There could be something that brokers want to slow down the march towards 8000. Could be elections or gift to MaRa on election victory ..... dont ask me what.

I may be Totally wrong, but Members in SLEF wait for the Right moment to enter. Smile

93Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

We heard Pensioners to encourage to participate in Capital Market. May be they want to indicate the Capital Market is very attractive ....whatever.

I will not post many warnings on tomorrows trade..... If you think i am on another planet... please go ahead and make my day by BUYING tomorrow irrespective of my view..... You may be correct....
The underline thing is not me or you being correct its one being patient enough and enter when the Market is settled down after all these noise. The decision making process become that much easy when the Market is quite.

You will be more profitable when you let the Market come to you instead you chase it. sunny

All i am saying is be cautious... BUY only shares that are beaten down and @ extreme correction levels and looking for reversals ....

94Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:51 pm

NC

NC

No doubt Shark.. Agree with you. Very Happy
Today candle inside the yesterday big bear candle..
If I can buy ASI, I enter with the upside break of 7200, and I keep my stoploss 7190. And most importantly, intraday predictions are valid only about less than a week, probably 2-3 days. Here, I took max three days, so valid only for a short period of time. Hence, tomorrow will give us a clue.. It definitely need to break 7215 if it moving up. If not so it could make a double top, and come back to 7100 - 7000

I know what you mean, some members could jump in just looking at ASI chart. If some, blindly jump in and jump out, we'll loose the profits what earned for STPs and Commissions.. So, we should handle these carefully..Very Happy

Thanx bro... Very Happy

95Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:00 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

NC wrote:No doubt Shark.. Agree with you. Very Happy
Today candle inside the yesterday big bear candle..
If I can buy ASI, I enter with the upside break of 7200, and I keep my stoploss 7190. And most importantly, intraday predictions are valid only about less than a week, probably 2-3 days. Here, I took max three days, so valid only for a short period of time. Hence, tomorrow will give us a clue.. It definitely need to break 7215 if it moving up. If not so it could make a double top, and come back to 7100 - 7000

I know what you mean, some members could jump in just looking at ASI chart. If some, blindly jump in and jump out, we'll loose the profits what earned for STPs and Commissions.. So, we should handle these carefully..Very Happy

Thanx bro... Very Happy

Superb both of you

SHARK & NC

Nicely explained & Totally agreed.That's why i also put a quote saying "JUST ANOTHER ALARM" as also felt it & tracked it.

But i have not explained it as nicely as you two with technical wording.

96Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:17 pm

NC

NC

hahh RPPA, , two traders see same thing on different ways... this is the market, just think. Very Happy
So, feel its a indication of battle of bulls and bears ahead, so, we could hope lot of noises in chart.
(If you look at intraday ASI, today struggle to break 7200. - a small battle Very Happy)

97Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm

NC

NC

Here it's the battle..

98Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:36 pm

NC

NC

Pls also note we received a warning signal break of 7300. Plus momentum Neg. divergence. So, handle carefully. ( සයිරන් එක වැදෙන්න අරන් තියෙන්නේ හොදේ..)

99Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:48 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

NC wrote:hahh RPPA, , two traders see same thing on different ways... this is the market, just think. Very Happy
So, feel its a indication of battle of bulls and bears ahead, so, we could hope lot of noises in chart.
(If you look at intraday ASI, today struggle to break 7200. - a small battle Very Happy)

NC

By looking at all. Next 4-5 days will give the true signal where this is heading.

Thanks mate great job.

100Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:01 pm

NC

NC

Enough talking about charts... time to have some fun.. Very Happy

" අනාගතේ කොහොම වෙයිද කියල හිතල හිතල ඇයි ලතැවෙන්නේ...
market  එක down  කියල ඇයි  හිතින් හඩන්නේ..
SLEF  එකත් එක්ක ඔබ ආවොත් සිනාසෙනව හැමදාමත් මේ කියන්නේ ඇත්තයි මල්ලි...
උලත් එකයි පිලත් එකයි අපි හැමදා ජොලියේ ඉන්නවා... "

101Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm

NC

NC

102Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

this week close the stock market , technical Analysis and enjoy music

103Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 am

NC

NC

Feel need a good song to start the day... Very Happy
cheers

104Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:42 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Feel need a good song to start the day... Very Happy
cheers

Your song also not displayed. AYYO MOKADA ME WENNE

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

105Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 am

NC

NC

@ RPPA mage nam awlak na display wenawa...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum