FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

TFAL and GRAN Price

+5
Sampath.Jayawardhana
hadkasun
ipoguru
RIO
manula
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TFAL and GRAN Price Empty TFAL and GRAN Price Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 pm

manula

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

What happen to TFAL and GRAN. It is drooping down nothing and i think this the lowest price after this two companies started moving. Though Q4 results is as not as expected any reason to fell this much. As this are good stocks to hold for long/medium so nothing to worry much but can u think any reason why this falling down every day.

2TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 pm

RIO

RIO
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

manula wrote:What happen to TFAL and GRAN. It is drooping down nothing and i think this the lowest price after this two companies started moving. Though Q4 results is as not as expected any reason to fell this much. As this are good stocks to hold for long/medium so nothing to worry much but can u think any reason why this falling down every day.

Before asking why its Down , can you give a reason...why it went up...! bounce

3TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:24 pm

ipoguru

manula wrote:What happen to TFAL and GRAN. It is drooping down nothing and i think this the lowest price after this two companies started moving. Though Q4 results is as not as expected any reason to fell this much. As this are good stocks to hold for long/medium so nothing to worry much but can u think any reason why this falling down every day.

No specific reason. It may be going down with the market down bit.
But the main reason are manipulators who want to collect low these counters.
If you check closely you will see these two counters are highly manipulated.

There will be a run after they collected enough.

4TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

hadkasun

hadkasun
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Dear experts..
Please advice me. i have 3000 shares bought around 170rs (Gran). its doping down.. what should i do... sell or keep... Crying or Very sad

5TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Sampath.Jayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

You can sell part of it in the next up trend and keep the rest as an investment.

6TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

hadkasun wrote:Dear experts..
Please advice me. i have 3000 shares bought around 170rs (Gran). its doping down.. what should i do... sell or keep... Crying or Very sad

If you are thinking long term on this as a growth stock forget about it just as fixed deposit. But if you are worried short term, wait for the next time GRAN has a run to sell it. Last time GRAN resistance was around RS130. It was broken and has significantly come down further. Current price approaching BFL PE. It seems GRAN/TAFL has not found it base this time yet and can drop a bit more. It also apprears to be manipulated. Note technically they are now on the oversold region so keep a look out for a break out.

7TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 am

ss7097

ss7097
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

hadkasun wrote:Dear experts..

hi hadkasun,

I'm not advice you to sell it for loss. I've big quantity compare to you and some are bought at 181-183 level. My avg is 157 level and I'll keep this as medium/long term investment and keep till end of January at least. I expect price hike before January and please note "THIS IS NOT AN INFLUENCIAL NOTE FOR YOU TO KEEP THE STOCK WITHOUT SELLING". What I'm planning to do is, to collect more around 100 level or the lowest level it comes and average my holding.

Last edited by ss7097 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

8TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

hadkasun

hadkasun
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

hmm. Thank you guys. with ur ideas, my stress is pretty much released. so i decide to keep it... Wink

9TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

sramiz

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

the question is, whether u ll be needing the funds really soon... most of the member that i have seen have collected TAFL and GRAN at the rage between 170-150... at present the market is at a unpredictable junction... if any one of u could remember the bubble story mentioned in investnow some time earlier.. well i think its becoming a reality... has the CSE bubble really exploded with us inside... but surly this trend cannot persist, there should be a turning point some ware right...

feedback is appreciated...
Regards.

10TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

wgsaman

wgsaman

i collected GRAN @ RS.140

11TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

hadkasun

hadkasun
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

sramiz wrote:the question is, whether u ll be needing the funds really soon... most of the member that i have seen have collected TAFL and GRAN at the rage between 170-150... at present the market is at a unpredictable junction... if any one of u could remember the bubble story mentioned in investnow some time earlier.. well i think its becoming a reality... has the CSE bubble really exploded with us inside... but surly this trend cannot persist, there should be a turning point some ware right...

Regards.

well, sorry if this bothering u. im lil bit new to this.. can u simply explain more about ur post here.. what do you mean by CSE bubble?

12TFAL and GRAN Price Empty Re: TFAL and GRAN Price Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

sramiz

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

hadkasun wrote:
sramiz wrote:the question is, whether u ll be needing the funds really soon... most of the member that i have seen have collected TAFL and GRAN at the rage between 170-150... at present the market is at a unpredictable junction... if any one of u could remember the bubble story mentioned in investnow some time earlier.. well i think its becoming a reality... has the CSE bubble really exploded with us inside... but surly this trend cannot persist, there should be a turning point some ware right...

Regards.

well, sorry if this bothering u. im lil bit new to this.. can u simply explain more about ur post here.. what do you mean by CSE bubble?

Well it all started with Dr.Harsha de silva, passing out a comment on a TNL few months before, stating that the CSE was a place for the gamblers, and manipulators were running the show. with the booming market at
that time, the word was that his speech was of no importance as he was influenced by politics.. well i personal am not a supporter of Dr.harsha. But still i respect his opinion as an individual. @

the above subject was critically discussed at investnow.. I wright this post with the intention of passing knowledge and not to influence anyone.. please correct me if i am wrong..

Regards,
Passing accurate knowledge will benefit all...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum