FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by samaritan Today at 2:01 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN resolution against our country ?

+21
aj
STOCK SLAYER
rishanpossitive
FXX
smallville
lemuria
Rajaraam
mono
Tiger
Appuhamy
Slstock
mra
K.Haputantri
market bull
soileconomy
rijayasooriya
wiki
Redbulls
Kithsiri
greedy
nkuda
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

lemuria

Manager - Equity Analytics

it's diff to literate you gyz on tis topic. better you close tis thread. I'm not talking rubbish but your stubborn heads will not comprehend these stuff. why did you keep silent when ur own moderator say 'north & east shud not be tamil concentrated area' isnit racism? u turned a blind eye on dat.

102UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:36 pm

mono

Vice President - Equity Analytics

i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.

103UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.
then wat it is?

104UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.
then wat it is?
Shall we call it a day now?

105UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 pm

mono

lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

you tell me what it is. If anything it's racist to say the north & east should be a tamil concentrated area.

106UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

lemuria

da message is that North & east should be settled with Sinhalese to make Tamils minority in their traditional home land. It is a motive to suppress tamil's rights & voice. so dat becomes a racist comment.

107UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

you tell me what it is. If anything it's racist to say the north & east should be a tamil concentrated area.

and you tell me where i have been racist? or made racial comments?

108UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 pm

mono

mono

lemuria wrote:da message is that North & east should be settled with Sinhalese to make Tamils minority in their traditional home land. It is a motive to suppress tamil's rights & voice. so dat becomes a racist comment.

Settling sinhalese in the north doesn't suppress tamils rights or voice. Are tamil right suppressed in colombo to a higher degree than the north. To simply assume that sinhalese 'settlers' in the north will suppress the 'tamil voice' in the north is bigotry.

109UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm

mono

mono

lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

up until your last post you haven't made a racist comment

110UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

People should be able to "Vote with their feet" and it should not be forced upon any.

111UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:da message is that North & east should be settled with Sinhalese to make Tamils minority in their traditional home land. It is a motive to suppress tamil's rights & voice. so dat becomes a racist comment.

Settling sinhalese in the north doesn't suppress tamils rights or voice. Are tamil right suppressed in colombo to a higher degree than the north. To simply assume that sinhalese 'settlers' in the north will suppress the 'tamil voice' in the north is bigotry.

what is da motive of his comment? read from da start of da topic.

112UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:06 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

please can u copy & paste my comment where i have been racist. thank u.

113UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

There is no need to copy and paste anything.U have shown ur true colors.Anyone can understand that.

114UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

rishanpossitive

No need to fight about this UN thing, people forgot oil prices,bus fees............................................ because of this and government won.No need to worry about this not a big deal.If you guys really want to fight start a thread " SEC decisions and dull share market" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.As citizens of this country we are always looses and rulers are winners.Don't let that this happen to retailers when it comes to investing.Stop fighting and talk about market. Very Happy

115UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:
I use enuf of ma brain and ask you gyz to do dat. do you have a point in ur answer. IT JUST SHOWS A DOUBLE STANDARD FROM DE ADMIN. you believe things from da people you like or u like to listen favorable things to u only.

LOL.. the most interesting thing I've heard so far Wink

lemuria wrote:it's diff to literate you gyz on tis topic. better you close tis thread. I'm not talking rubbish but your stubborn heads will not comprehend these stuff. why did you keep silent when ur own moderator say 'north & east shud not be tamil concentrated area' isnit racism? u turned a blind eye on dat.

If you simply dont understand what to talk or what not to talk in an investment forum, pls.. mind your own business.. We are not educated as u so it would not suit your professionalism to educate illiterate ppl like us...

There's no need of a talk like this @ first place and the thread was locked earlier due to the same reason of going haywire raising criticism and anti govt/SL propaganda..

If you have time commenting on SL, racism, bla bla bla.. pls have ur own site and do so. I repeat.. this is an investment forum and we dont tolerate ppl being silly this much repeatedly dragging conversations to extreme levels losing the primary objective..

Up to now its clear what u want.... I've heard that some SL ppl reside n UK dont have much work other than trying to degrade our country.. So stop being one and MIND UR OWN BUSINESS....

IF you start one more thread in this manner ur account wil be banned without further notice..

We can help you if ur investments are in a sorry state but we're not doctors to help mental diseases..

Second & Final warning for u lemuria..

116UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm

mono

mono

lemuria, if you think just because sinhala people settle in these so called tamil homelands the tamil rights & voices will get suppressed you are a racist. What makes you think that the Sinhalese are race of people who run around discriminating against tamils?

Frankly, this so called colonization is a damn good thing. It puts to rest the insane idea that there should be some sort independent 'tamil eelam' within Sri Lanka.

117UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 pm

lemuria

smallville wrote:
lemuria wrote:
I use enuf of ma brain and ask you gyz to do dat. do you have a point in ur answer. IT JUST SHOWS A DOUBLE STANDARD FROM DE ADMIN. you believe things from da people you like or u like to listen favorable things to u only.

LOL.. the most interesting thing I've heard so far Wink

lemuria wrote:it's diff to literate you gyz on tis topic. better you close tis thread. I'm not talking rubbish but your stubborn heads will not comprehend these stuff. why did you keep silent when ur own moderator say 'north & east shud not be tamil concentrated area' isnit racism? u turned a blind eye on dat.

If you simply dont understand what to talk or what not to talk in an investment forum, pls.. mind your own business.. We are not educated as u so it would not suit your professionalism to educate illiterate ppl like us...

There's no need of a talk like this @ first place and the thread was locked earlier due to the same reason of going haywire raising criticism and anti govt/SL propaganda..

If you have time commenting on SL, racism, bla bla bla.. pls have ur own site and do so. I repeat.. this is an investment forum and we dont tolerate ppl being silly this much repeatedly dragging conversations to extreme levels losing the primary objective..

Up to now its clear what u want.... I've heard that some SL ppl reside n UK dont have much work other than trying to degrade our country.. So stop being one and MIND UR OWN BUSINESS....

IF you start one more thread in this manner ur account wil be banned without further notice..

We can help you if ur investments are in a sorry state but we're not doctors to help mental diseases..

Second & Final warning for u lemuria..

PLEASE TELL DAT TO UR MODERATORS AND OTHER MEMBERS TOO.

Sir Smallville,
Pls do not block me. please please please don't block me. please show some mercy to this person.

118UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:lemuria, if you think just because sinhala people settle in these so called tamil homelands the tamil rights & voices will get suppressed you are a racist. What makes you think that the Sinhalese are race of people who run around discriminating against tamils?

Frankly, this so called colonization is a damn good thing. It puts to rest the insane idea that there should be some sort independent 'tamil eelam' within Sri Lanka.

I'm talking about planned settlements where government sponsored settlements with a hidden agenda. i'm more than happy if Sinhalese can buy lands and settle in da north like tamils do in da south.

i wud not comment on ur second comment bcos SIR SMALLVILLE will block me Sad

119UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm

lemuria

rijayasooriya wrote:
lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:
lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

There is no need to copy and paste anything.U have shown ur true colors.Anyone can understand that.

like you showed ur true colors. you started this whole episode my friend.

120UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 pm

lemuria

PLEASE DONT POST ANYTHING HERE. IF U DO I MAY REPLY. I DON'T WANNA GET BLOCKED BY BIG BOSS Wink

121UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm

lemuria

'If you have time commenting on SL, racism, bla bla bla.. pls have ur own site and do so. I repeat.. this is an investment forum and we dont tolerate ppl being silly this much repeatedly dragging conversations to extreme levels losing the primary objective'

BIG BOSS, all wat i did was, replying to members. i did not start da thread or drag da conversation.

LET'S STOP HERE. NO MORE POSTS.

122UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 am

STOCK SLAYER

STOCK SLAYER
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

oh boy lemuria is here as well. lol!

buddy i think you have a mental problem.please diagnose yourself.... Wink

Guys stop commenting with him, this is a investor forum.This guy has a pathetic hypothetical brain monkey even his name gives out the meaning of a hypothetical land. clown check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)

admins for the love of god please lock this thread. pirat

123UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Don’t support Sri Lanka at UNHRC, Jayalalithaa urges PM

March 7, 2012, 9:51 pm

UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 469283628jayalalitha

CHENNAI: Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa on Tuesday termed India’s support to Sri Lanka at the United Nation Human Rights Council (UNHRC) untenable and demanded support for the US resolution next month on accountability issues of the Sri Lankan civil war, according to a report posted on The Times of India website.

In a letter to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the text of which was released to the media here, Jayalalithaa, referring to her earlier Feb 29 letter, said: "The media reports mention that India is against the ‘Country Specific’ resolutions and wants to take up discussions only under Universal Periodic Review as a routine matter," the March 6 datelined report said.

"This means direct support to the Sri Lankan government, which is most unfortunate and untenable," she said, adding she reiterated earlier requests that India should support the US-backed resolution in the UNHRC and "strongly condemn the Sri Lankan government".

Noting her Feb 29 letter had gone unanswered, Jayalalithaa said that she awaited a positive response

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=46928

Geneva: India,SL take common stand on NGOs, paymasters

March 7, 2012, 9:39 pm

UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 469219466gl
By Shamindra Ferdinando

An unexpected condemnation of India over accountability issues at the current sessions of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) has prompted India to take a line similar to that of Sri Lanka on the issue of foreign-NGOs.

Sri Lanka and India have, according to Geneva based sources, taken exception to the views expressed by Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders Margaret Sekaggya, who was critical of them on the basis of unsubstantiated claims made by NGOs.

Sources told The Island that former Attorney General Mohan Peiris on behalf of the Sri Lankan delegation urged the UN not to be deceived by those hurling allegations against others for their personal benefit. Sources said that the spat between India, a key member of the 47-member UNHRC and the council highlighted the readiness of those at the helm at the premier UN body to go on record, without verifying facts.

Some of the concerns raised by ex-Ugandan judicial official Sekaggya with regard to the situation in India were discussed during a debate in the British Parliament last September.

A statement issued by the Sri Lankan mission in Geneva quoted Peiris as having told the sessions:

"We believe you have the competency to identify those of them whose heart and soul are genuinely with human rights.

I would equally alert you not to fall prey to those who masquerade behind the readymade cloak of human rights defenders, creating political havoc wherever they are, at the behest of their political masters in the execution of collateral agendas."

External Affairs Minister Prof. G. L. Peiris said he considered Sekaggya’s approach highly intrusive and it did not make sufficient allowance for priorities in particular countries with regard to their social policies and their own domestic assessments of the requirements in the countries.

Prof. Peiris was responding to a query by The Island soon after his return from abroad following a hectic programme in Geneva, where he spearheaded the Sri Lanka’s campaign against the US-led resolution targeting Sri Lanka, before touring Africa, canvassing support.

The minister said that it was important that UN bodies should within certain parameters respect the judgment of individual states with regard to sensitive aspects of public policy.

At the end of the day, the governments of those countries were responsible to their people for the content of the legislation and its implementation, Prof. Peiris said. "This has to be respected."

"In any case, it is quite clear that the same standards are not being applied across the board. There is a high degree of selectivity, which is entirely unacceptable," the minister said.

Prof. Peiris, during a series of bilateral meetings with UNHRC member states and other key players, strongly emphasised the need to be fair by all countries.

Prof. Peiris agreed that the Indian issue should effectively silence those who had alleged that the government was taking advantage of UNHRC sessions to divert the attention of the public from other pressing issues.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=46921

124UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

aj

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

One interesting fact I've heard recently is that the Colombo, the major city and the commercial capital of Sri Lanka it's hard to find a house owned by the so called majority Sinhalese. And it's kind of the same story in some of the major cities around the country.

Another thing I've heard is that the word Sinhalease = Sri Lankans and Sri Lanka = Sinhaley (Ceylon, Seylan etc.) Anybody living in Sri Lanka or the ancient name Sinhaley are Sinhalese or Sri Lankans. If somebody says I'm not Sinhalese theoretically could mean he's a foreigner. The division between Sinhalese and the people living in the island came after the English ruled the country. The country became without a ruler and it got stuck the way it was then.

If you want to think about something, what is the national costume of this country? One you call the national, white suit? The one politicians wear? If that is the national costume did your king Gamunu wear it? Gajaba, Prakramabahu in a national? No even the last king. Nope. Your national costume came very recently from contemporary India long after English ruled the country. It's like countrymen completely forgot what is was like before the English came.

This country got stuck in strange state after the English divided and ruled the country. You got different races. Rulers who conquered the northern part at the time sort of made a region for themselves. It's like somebody taking over part of the home while the dwellers were ill and didn't have the strength to do anything. Everything sort of freezed in that state. That's where you got a separate race called Sinhalese when Sinhalese should have meant anybody born in Sri Lanka, just as any so called tamil or muslim or sinhalese born in UK is a British or in USA an American.

125UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:08 pm

market bull

market bull

[quote="rijayasooriya"][b]
This is an investment forum,why you are continuesly posting political articles without discussing the impact to stock market from this issue even you are a moderator.

Please don't post political articles here.If we want we can easily check from news site.

I very well know that Normally Tamils who live in abroad dont love srilanka,dont watch cricket.Also they dont come to sri lanka even for holidays.some real reasons may be behind that.However if we continue that radical singhala mentality,we will never find a solution for this matter.

126UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

This is needed to be discussed definitely because we all are Sri Lankans and we must protect our country. BTW, I like to suggest to begin a new section for these kind of things!

127UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

[quote="market bull"]
rijayasooriya wrote:[b]
This is an investment forum,why you are continuesly posting political articles without discussing the impact to stock market from this issue even you are a moderator.

Please don't post political articles here.If we want we can easily check from news site.

I very well know that Normally Tamils who live in abroad dont love srilanka,dont watch cricket.Also they dont come to sri lanka even for holidays.some real reasons may be behind that.However if we continue that radical singhala mentality,we will never find a solution for this matter.

These are not political articles.If this resolution get passed it will definitely have an impact on stock market.Can't u see that ?

Why do u bother about tamils who do not love Sri Lanka ? What is the radical singhala mentality behind the updating current situation on US resolution ?

If u do not want to get to know about this issue just ignore this thread.No one is forcing u to read any thread.

128UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 am

UKboy

UKboy

greedy wrote:
Any war has three stories; THEIR STORY, OUR STORY and THE TRUTH!!! Smile

Correctly said greedy.

129UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

ඇමෙරිකාව ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට එරෙහිව චෝදනාවක්‌ බාරදෙයි

කීර්ති වර්ණකුලසූරිය

ජාත්‍යන්තර මානුෂීය නීතිය උල්ලංඝනය වීම සම්බන්ධව එල්ල වී ඇති බරපතළ චෝදනා ගැන උගත් පාඩම් සහ සංහිඳියා කොමිසම් වාර්තාවෙන් නිසි ලෙස කරුණු ඉදිරිපත් වී නැතැයි දක්‌වමින් ඇමරිකානු රජය විසින් ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට එරෙහිව පෙරේදා (7 දා) සවස ජිනීවා මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව වෙත යෝජනාවක්‌ ඉදිරිපත් කර ඇත.

උගත් පාඩම් හා සංහිඳියා කොමිසම මගින් යෝජනා කර ඇති නිර්දේශ ක්‍රියාත්මක කරන ලෙසද යුක්‌තිය, සමානත්වය හා වගකීම හා සහජීවනය යන කරුණු ඉටු කිරීමට හැකිවන නීතිමය ක්‍රියාමාර්ග සපුරාලන ලෙසද ජාත්‍යන්තර මානුෂීය නීතිය උල්ලංඝනය වීමට අදාළ චෝදනා ගැන ක්‍රියා කිරීම හා උගත් පාඩම් කොමිසමේ නිර්දේශ ඉටු කිරීම සඳහා ක්‍රියාශීලී සැලැස්‌මක්‌ ඉදිරිපත් කරන ලෙසද එම ඇමරිකානු යෝජනාවේ තවදුරටත් දන්වා තිබේ.

ඇමරිකානු යෝජනාවේ දැක්‌වෙන කරුණු ඉටුකිරීම සඳහා එක්‌සත් ජාතීන්ගේ මානව හිමිකම් කාර්යාලය විසින් සපයන උපදෙස්‌ හා තාක්‍ෂණික සහාය ශ්‍රී ලංකා රජය පිළිගත යුතු බවත් ඊට අදාළ වාර්තාවක්‌ 22 වැනි මානව හිමිකම් සැසිවාරයට යොමුකළ යුතු බවද මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව වෙත ඉදිරිපත් වූ එම යෝජනාවේ සඳහන් වේ.

ජිනීවා මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව වෙත මෙම ඇමරිකානු යෝජනාව ඉදිරිපත් කිරීමට පැයකට පෙර එය ශ්‍රී කුගන් විසින් මෙහෙයවන ස්‌විස්‌ කොටි වෙබ් අඩවිය වෙත ලැබී තිබූ බව ජිනීවා ආරංචි මාර්ග දක්‌වයි.

ජිනීවාහි ඇමරිකානු තානාපතිනිය වූ අයිරින් ඩොනගෝ පසුගිය සඳුදා රාත්‍රියේ ජිනීවාහි ශ්‍රී ලංකා නිත්‍ය නියෝජිතවරිය වූ තමාරා කුමානායගම් අමතමින් ඇමරිකානු යෝජනාවට එකඟවන්නැයි කළ ඉල්ලීම ඇය විසින් ප්‍රතික්‌ෂේප කර තිබේ.

මේ නිසා විගස ජිනීවාහි විදෙස්‌ මාධ්‍ය කැඳවූ ඇමරිකානු තානාපතිනිය ශ්‍රී ලංකාව අපේ ඉල්ලීම ඉටු කරන්නේ නැතැයි දන්වමින් යෝජනාව ඉදිරිපත් කර එය සාර්ථක කරගන්නා බවට වහසි බස්‌ දොඩා තිබේ.

මේ අතර දැනට ජපානයේ සිටින අමාත්‍ය මහින්ද සමරසිංහ මහතා ඉදිරි දෙදින තුළ ජිනීවා බලා ගොස්‌ මේ ඇමරිකානු යෝජනාව සම්බන්ධ වූ විවාදයේ දී ප්‍රතිචාර දක්‌වනු ඇත.

මේ වන විට රුසියාව, චීනය, පකිස්‌තානය යන නොබැඳි ජාතීන්ගේ සංවිධානය හා ඉස්‌ලාමීය සංගමයද ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට පූර්ණ සහය දැක්‌වීමට ප්‍රතිඥ දී තිබේ.

මේ යෝජනාව සම්බන්ධ ඡන්ද විමසීම මාර්තු 23 දා පැවැත්වේ.

http://www.divaina.com/2012/03/09/news05.html

130UN resolution against our country ? - Page 5 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 pm

market bull

market bull

As i mentioned earlier we love our country,we have to protect it,but not cheap politics.We dont want to see situation like Libya, Egypt & etc. Best thing is people who is ruling the country have to maintain basic principles of good governance,transparency,justice,democracy,and independent state institutions & also need to be released political prisoners.

Do you think that we are enjoying that democracy....

Government is telling something to normal people like us & telling different thing to specially USA.USA wants,what Government has already assured.USA mainly asks our country to implement the LLRC recommendations.so why government cant implement LLRC recommendations.If they cant,why that DELETED has appointed committee for this.He knows only to steal time. This same theory cant be applied at every time.Kottoruwage kathava matakane oyata.

If we cant ,some body has to pressure our DELETED to come to right path & stop government militarism

If resolution got passed,our manipulators will down the market.But i think in different way if country is go with basic principles,it is good for investment also.

We need to do something to Tamil people also even we won the war.Just imagine, if you have to do most of thing from Tamil language,what can be your reaction.This is only one example.

We know that This is our country,this belongs to specially Sinhalese.But we cant do anything now.

What do you mean.This part must not be tamil concentrated area.

If we didnt have that radical mentality,we would have implemented the LLRC recommendations.

go & check with weera...sa

We have to develop our country with the help of all Sri Lankans.at least for our kids...

If part of our citizens dont love our country,we have to definitely bother about it.American s love their country,xxx love their country.... definitely Sri Lankans should love their country.

As i heard one $ will be Rs 128 in this august.Our rupee is depreciating day by day.all thing happening including this resolution due to not having a proper management.All love to spent quality life. That DELETED should understand,we need support from all countries to get the development at least like Singapore, Malaysia.If we are in a bad wicket,we should shut up our mouth, find the opportunities to get rid of our problems...Why our MR is worrying about Libya, Maldives & etc problems & giving statements.Just think if we are having problem in our family,first we have to sort out about our problems not others......

Ape budu hamudurovo budu wenna essella anith ayata bana kiyanna giye nahane..Budu wela thamai bana kiuve....our president need to be patient.

All the best with your attitudes....

[/quote]

These are not political articles.If this resolution get passed it will definitely have an impact on stock market.Can't u see that ?

Why do u bother about tamils who do not love Sri Lanka ? What is the radical singhala mentality behind the updating current situation on US resolution ?

If u do not want to get to know about this issue just ignore this thread.No one is forcing u to read any thread.[/quote]

Last edited by rijayasooriya on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insulting words removed.for furthur explanation please see my next post.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum