FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will Happen From Monday ?

+7
Dr_CSE
Malika1990
Jana1
sahan8896
bullrun
Redbulls
sanju351
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What will happen will CSE come down towards 4700 ..Hurdle ?
Or Buying interest will see again for undervalued securities and will it creates a buying environment and gradually picking up ASPI towards 5000 or beyond ?

How will - Foreign buying and institutional and HNWI - people behave ?

2What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

Side way trending for some time.

3What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 pm

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:What will happen will CSE come down towards 4700 ..Hurdle ?
Or Buying interest will see again for undervalued securities and will it creates a buying environment and gradually picking up ASPI towards 5000 or beyond ?

According to my view, (not my expectation) the answer is very clear.
Foreigners were the net buyers during the recent past continuously. Similar trend can expect and hence foreigners will be net buyers in coming days too and Indexes will be around the same level or marginally will come down. Our HNWIs too will collect little by little.
In near future all of a sudden market will go up (Manipulate by foreigners, one would say!) and our retailers will watch for two three weeks till the perahera passes by them. Big fish will collect soon giving an injection to retailers to come to the pray. Then retailers will start buying as much as possible, on credit. When the market come to a certain level, may be around 7,000 or little above foreigners will dispose everything to buy at lower level in next turn and our HNWI will also follow the same path.
Poor retailers (including me) will start writing to the forum giving hundred and mistakes done by our politician as is that they never fallen down on the way at least by an accident with very good argument to say that this was happened due to the mistake of politicians. This has been happened and will happen again.

4What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

bullrun wrote:

Foreigners were the net buyers during the recent past continuously. Similar trend can expect and hence foreigners will be net buyers in coming days too and Indexes will be around the same level or marginally will come down. Our HNWIs too will collect little by little.
In near future all of a sudden market will go up (Manipulate by foreigners, one would say!) and our retailers will watch for two three weeks till the perahera passes by them. Big fish will collect soon giving an injection to retailers to come to the pray. Then retailers will start buying as much as possible, on credit. When the market come to a certain level, may be around 7,000 or little above foreigners will dispose everything to buy at lower level in next turn and our HNWI will also follow the same path.
Poor retailers (including me) will start writing to the forum giving hundred and mistakes done by our politician as is that they never fallen down on the way at least by an accident with very good argument to say that this was happened due to the mistake of politicians. This has been happened and will happen again.

Certain extend I do agree with you.

5What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:33 pm

sahan8896

bullrun wrote:

fully agree,doubt 7000 before the end of the cycle you are talking about.

6What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

Jana1

bullrun wrote:

Exactly. But will it come down or go up is a matter.

7What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 am

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sometime It may like past Mondays

8What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 am

Dr_CSE

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I feel we are yet to see some deep red days where ASI will reach aound 4850 where big players will collect at bargain price. From the latter half of this week onwards we might see an upward trend or a rally. If not so market would collapse down to ASI 4700 or further. I am no expert. I am just sharing my thoughts only.

9What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

sahan8896

Day by day we are getting close.

10What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:37 pm

bullrun

bullrun

Dr_CSE wrote: I feel we are yet to see some deep red days where ASI will reach aound 4850 where big players will collect at bargain price. From the latter half of this week onwards we might see an upward trend or a rally. If not so market would collapse down to ASI 4700 or further. I am no expert. I am just sharing my thoughts only.

Don't be afraid of collapsing. This market was there even during bitter war of 30 years, and even before the war. These ups and downs are natural. Outside forces also has influenced for today's situation. Moreover, the foreigners as well as our HNWIs want to keep market down for their own interest. Don't think about the historical prices. Just see whether it has undervalued or not and the potential earning capacity and other things (Bonus, right issues etc.). Select the best thing and buy at right price. No one can say what right price is; it has to be decided by you. One thing I can add, that is the market has come down to a very good opportunistic level now.

11What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

bullrun wrote: One thing I can add, that is the market has come down to a very good opportunistic level now.

Million time true.

12What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 pm

sahan8896

bullrun wrote:
Moreover, the foreigners as well as our HNWIs want to keep market down for their own interest.

Well said again,Index is artificialy kept flat now,It's hard for them to create panic and move index now, so now flat stage sooner bull.

13What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Redbulls wrote:
bullrun wrote: One thing I can add, that is the market has come down to a very good opportunistic level now.

Million time true.

Please see below
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t19939-good-shares-time-to-analyze-and-post-findings-open-invitation-to-all#126086

14What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY

Very desicive monday ahead...
Hope companies will provide a Signalling effect by giving sound QFS...All are waiting for a 100+ ASI day,I am sure that would give energy to this dull market..One it happen instituional participation also will increase for sure.. Budget also definitely will provide a positive momentum...Can we start writing the chapter from where we stop from monday onwards.......

Hope for the best
GL Very Happy

15What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 pm

sahan8896

Weather also had a effect last week,broker firms were washout without clients. Anyway let's hope for good dividends to backup the financials.

16What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Will GLASS & RICH would come up with something substantially GOOD soon ? Very Happy
sahan8896 wrote:Weather also had a effect last week,broker firms were washout without clients. Anyway let's hope for good dividends to backup the financials.

17What will Happen From Monday ?  Empty Re: What will Happen From Monday ? Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

Rocky

Rocky

As long as the interest rates for FD is above 15 - 18% p.a. For below one year period, in the short term few will want to struggle with the ups and downs of the CSE. easy money less effort and guaranteed returns.

Those who have the dough can buy shares and get the return definitely but will have to wait tll about april or may 2013 the earliest.

Which do you prefer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum