FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Today at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Today at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Yesterday at 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Yesterday at 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Stupid Share Holder of Industrial Asphalts?

Stupid Share Holder of Industrial Asphalts?

+3
Jana
CHASE
amohamedniffraz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amohamedniffraz


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Guys,

Did anybody noted this Guy??
Yes, I seen one Guy/Gul put a selling order yesterday as " 10,800 for Rs.280 "
After that he changed several times to different prices ( Rs. 260 - Rs. 280).
I noted today as well. I just put 12 shares for Rs. 279. He puts together with me.
After few minutes, some one put few shares for Rs. 278, again he changed to that price.

I don't think it's that much bad price. Also, no buyers for that price at the moment but today one buying order of 1000 shares for Rs. 260 & 10,000 for Rs. 255.

This is what i would like to share with u guys.
He has shares worth of 30 Lacks, But...
By change the price time to time at least he lost 1.8 Lacks (minimum 6 times) already. So, is there any changes to change the selling order & put new order without lost any charges???
Or else, Is it confirmed as he lost 1.8 Lacks???

Experts i am eager to see the replies.
All are Welcome!!!




CHASE

CHASE
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

amohamedniffraz wrote:Guys,

Did anybody noted this Guy??
Yes, I seen one Guy/Gul put a selling order yesterday as " 10,800 for Rs.280 "
After that he changed several times to different prices ( Rs. 260 - Rs. 280).
I noted today as well. I just put 12 shares for Rs. 279. He puts together with me.
After few minutes, some one put few shares for Rs. 278, again he changed to that price.

I don't think it's that much bad price. Also, no buyers for that price at the moment but today one buying order of 1000 shares for Rs. 260 & 10,000 for Rs. 255.

This is what i would like to share with u guys.
He has shares worth of 30 Lacks, But...
By change the price time to time at least he lost 1.8 Lacks (minimum 6 times) already. So, is there any changes to change the selling order & put new order without lost any charges???
Or else, Is it confirmed as he lost 1.8 Lacks???

Experts i am eager to see the replies.
All are Welcome!!!




Brokerage is Variable (about 1.12% on trade value). His/Her brokerage will decide on sales value. not on the sales qty.
We cant say he/she is stupid Because of changing the order. May be the intention is to panic others & collect lower. Wink

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CHASE wrote:
Brokerage is Variable (about 1.12% on trade value). His/Her brokerage will decide on sales value. not on the sales qty.
We cant say he/she is stupid Because of changing the order. May be the intention is to panic others & collect lower. Wink

Thats Right CHASE ... may be they want to panic others ..
Its happened with RGEM as well and SINI also
Before they push up they try to buy all of in low price or they try to find out any big / average sellers are there or not ??/

So May be we can expect some thing with ASPH. But any way I feel Under 300/= level ASPH not bad to buy.

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ASPH share holder may be he need urgent money thatswhy he is try to sell at low price or credit clearence but this price good for buyers.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

ASPH something will happen very soon, highly expecting next week good announcement may be sub division of sharers (split) ,now trading very low price mojar opportunity for buy.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:ASPH something will happen very soon, highly expecting next week good announcement may be sub division of sharers (split) ,now trading very low price mojar opportunity for buy.

I'm following your tireless split specialist comments,
on this paticular counter explain me what is the speciality?
NAV is not bad but EPS is enough for this price?
We can find more interesting and rewarding counter for this price.
Again the current market structure these kind of shares if they go for split also won't attract much like in the past.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Gainer will split any company at whatever the cost Wink

Why dont u ask SEMB.X to split in to 2 now.. cuz we can see a rally if so lol!

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

smallville when split the highly illiquid stocks only can be possible to increase the price when split liquidity stocks not possible to increase the price.

amohamedniffraz


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello Mr. Shan, I 100% agree with u because that was the only reason i thought.

Well,

Chase & Jana, I got some useful & logical information from you Guys!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum