Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Shares to Buy
by abey Today at 12:07 am

» අගමැති ධූරයෙන් රනිල් ඉවත්වේ - ගෝඨාභයගෙන් ඇමති ධූර15 කින් යුතු භාරකාර රජයක්
by Cma Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000)
by hanuma Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» SMB LEASING PLC (SEMB.N0000)
by Mr-Star Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Where our leader teller
by Chathuranga55 Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» OPINION POLL: Presidential Elections 2020
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by ampm86 Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Bulk Foreign Buyer for AEL worming up tomorrow (None Varified information)
by cseranga Yesterday at 5:27 pm

» Is Nimal Perera trying to push down East shares using Twitter to buy More at lower price to collect dividend?
by wbslstocks Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Winner123 Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» GR-MR administration ready with economic strategy for Sri Lanka: Cabraal
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:58 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by NANDANA2012 Yesterday at 11:52 am

» S&P SL20 Companies
by Quibit Yesterday at 10:50 am

» AEL or RCL ?
by sarathwithana Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Promoney Yesterday at 9:12 am

» GENERAL ELECTION AROUND THE CORNER?
by samaritan Yesterday at 8:57 am

» First monetary policy review under new government on November 29
by fireshelter Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:53 pm

» Asph 100% GAIN... Rs 300 to Rs 600
by vikiperera Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:13 pm

» SIERRA CABLES PLC (SIRA.N0000)
by hammurabi Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:45 pm

» Truncation
by evanpattern Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Arrowrisk Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » Touchwood harvest returns

Touchwood harvest returns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Touchwood harvest returns Empty Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 am

chas


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I've started this topic as admin locked the previous thread. However, I have been passed a letter from a lawyer which shows client hasn't been paid.
How do I get a copy of this to the admin?
Its important that the truth comes out as its clear that a number of people invest in the shares of this company and I'm sure they would like to know if TW are paying harvest returns or not.

2Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
You could take clear digital picture/scan of the letter ( if it is in had copy format) and attach it as an image to a PM.


3Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
I think the limit to send PM is 10 posts. So post a few blank posts here for the sake of that and I will delete them later.

4Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

chas


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
thanks for the info

5Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:19 pm

chas


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
thanks

6Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 pm

chas


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
npp wrote:I think the limit to send PM is 10 posts. So post a few blank posts here for the sake of that and I will delete them later.

will do thanks

7Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 am

Lord Toad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
npp wrote:I think the limit to send PM is 10 posts. So post a few blank posts here for the sake of that and I will delete them later.

will do

8Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 am

Lord Toad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
npp wrote:I think the limit to send PM is 10 posts. So post a few blank posts here for the sake of that and I will delete them later.



I am doing it also


9Touchwood harvest returns Empty Touchwood owners Cheated the investors on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Sanjayacom


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@chas wrote:I've started this topic as admin locked the previous thread. However, I have been passed a letter from a lawyer which shows client hasn't been paid.
How do I get a copy of this to the admin?
Its important that the truth comes out as its clear that a number of people invest in the shares of this company and I'm sure they would like to know if TW are paying harvest returns or not.
I'm one of the victims of Touchwood - Agarwood investment.

10Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sanjayacom wrote:
@chas wrote:I've started this topic as admin locked the previous thread. However, I have been passed a letter from a lawyer which shows client hasn't been paid.
How do I get a copy of this to the admin?
Its important that the truth comes out as its clear that a number of people invest in the shares of this company and I'm sure they would like to know if TW are paying harvest returns or not.
I'm one of the victims of Touchwood - Agarwood investment.

Well seems that Baloney has USD 12 million to invest in failing finance companies but no money to pay you chaps

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/6791364878310_.pdf

11Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 am

Lord Toad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I like the line about Maloney "bringing a higher level of corporate governance and financial integrity to the company." that made me choke over the muesli.

When you start digging more than skin deep at TW it is clear those two ideas were alien - it was a Maloney's fiefdom in which he did what he liked when he liked and anybody suggesting that was wrong or inappropriate was shown the door PDQ!

I reckon this has been done with smoke and mirrors unless somehow Baloney has extracted himself from the mess he created in Cambodia.

12Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Sanjayacom


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Lord Toad wrote:I like the line about Maloney "bringing a higher level of corporate governance and financial integrity to the company." that made me choke over the muesli.

When you start digging more than skin deep at TW it is clear those two ideas were alien - it was a Maloney's fiefdom in which he did what he liked when he liked and anybody suggesting that was wrong or inappropriate was shown the door PDQ!

I reckon this has been done with smoke and mirrors unless somehow Baloney has extracted himself from the mess he created in Cambodia.


The LAW is a pimp for these kind of scammers. See Lalith Kotalawela is enjoying his last part of life very comfortably now. All other people who played-out depositors' money live well in their private lives. LAW has prevented them. Only their so called COMPANIES have cheated the depositors. Only scammer who got the punishment is "Danduwam Mudalali", who got killed subsequent to lot of harrasment. Other thieves such as Melony should realise that they cannot take their ill earned money with them when they die/get killed. Sad part is these people cant realise this simple reality!

13Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 am

Lord Toad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Touchwood have now opened a Cambodia office and are offering certificate extensions guaranteed by that company - Touchwood Cambodia Ltd. Considering those contracts will not become due for at least 3 years - probable considerably longer it might be an idea to look at the fate of other TW associated companies such as Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai which have all ceased trading. Of course these companies are not owned by TWOD but by Roscoe Maloney although the money invariable comes from sales generated in the name of Touchwood as a group - the HK company had 31.5 million shares issued with 21 million to Roscoe, 4,5 to his wife and 6 million to close associate and it acted as the head office for all TW companies. And this is man who is "bringing a higher level of corporate governance and financial integrity to the company."

14Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 am

Sanjayacom


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Lord Toad wrote:Touchwood have now opened a Cambodia office and are offering certificate extensions guaranteed by that company - Touchwood Cambodia Ltd. Considering those contracts will not become due for at least 3 years - probable considerably longer it might be an idea to look at the fate of other TW associated companies such as Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai which have all ceased trading. Of course these companies are not owned by TWOD but by Roscoe Maloney although the money invariable comes from sales generated in the name of Touchwood as a group - the HK company had 31.5 million shares issued with 21 million to Roscoe, 4,5 to his wife and 6 million to close associate and it acted as the head office for all TW companies. And this is man who is "bringing a higher level of corporate governance and financial integrity to the company."

Don't invest with this kind of green scams! This is a scam. Twood has started defaulting. Melony's have grabbed the cream of this biz now. No sooner, they will vanish from this. They have quit from their stake now. Shareholders and investors will have to bear the cost of their short sighted decision.

--Zero return investor--

15Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:45 am

Lord Toad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Sadly it should not be a scam - it should work. But bad management, greed and what is fast looking like fraud has blighted Touchwood and Maloney is clearly complicit as well as incompetent.
He is now out of Touchwood Forestry in Bangkok which means he has lost all control of all the assets he sold in Thailand. If that fact alone does not make TWOD bankrupt I am surprised because they are fully implicated in the early harvest certificates and soon will be facing law suits for in excess of $5 million - probable nearer 10 million. And if anybody does not believe that send me a PM.
For easy evidence look no further than the threads on this board - many of the returns not paid are ultimately a liability for Touchwood Investment PLC

16Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 pm

freebird


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
no law for much money. money can show us someone has been no more,but they may be alive.. money has made it...there are spaces that 'money' can creep.

Basketball Shocked Question

17Touchwood harvest returns Empty Re: Touchwood harvest returns on Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Sanjayacom


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Lord Toad wrote:Touchwood have now opened a Cambodia office and are offering certificate extensions guaranteed by that company - Touchwood Cambodia Ltd. Considering those contracts will not become due for at least 3 years - probable considerably longer it might be an idea to look at the fate of other TW associated companies such as Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai which have all ceased trading. Of course these companies are not owned by TWOD but by Roscoe Maloney although the money invariable comes from sales generated in the name of Touchwood as a group - the HK company had 31.5 million shares issued with 21 million to Roscoe, 4,5 to his wife and 6 million to close associate and it acted as the head office for all TW companies. And this is man who is "bringing a higher level of corporate governance and financial integrity to the company."

Evil or Very Mad Curse these kind of thieves. Don't know where to take this amount of money after the death. At least if Melonys' can open accounts in hell and transfer these funds???? then it is reasonable to cheat for others money. End comment Cursing to Roscoe and Swarna.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum