FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are other reports

+3
sriranga
Gaja
Arena
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are other reports Empty Where are other reports Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Arena

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dear friends ,

I am waiting to see the quarter results of these companies but only very few issued. All most all the main board companies should issue their reports by 15 th of this month if i am not mistaken.

Has any thing misunderstood by me?

2Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

For the March year end companies they can publish the reports till end of the month, since its the year end.

3Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Fri May 17, 2013 8:37 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Where are other reports Report10
http://www.cse.lk/pdf/FAQ_6_5_2009.pdf

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

4Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Arena

Yep ,
then all the companies i want to see should be March end. Aiyo salli
waiting for MPRH MASK Richard p Exp. Hey Exp. Aban
he he lets wait then

thank you friends

5Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 2:57 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Wonder why they all have to wait till the last minute ( may end)

Does anyone have a direct link to Default board at CSE ?

Arena,

Didn;t mask, mprh, rich exp , aban all increase somewhat?

6Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 8:22 am

Arena

Yep slstock
all those had small runs and my entire portfolio is green at the movement. But i will never sell RPEX HELYEX and ABAN since those are real gems for me at these levels.

Specially HEYLY EXPORT under DPs management with 50+ NAV and good EPS also trading at 30.

MPRH reported a 6+ EPS last quarter with above 15 per share inventory accumulation in the balance sheet which erode the cash flow for some extend. So i believe they would have released those inventories to the mkt by reporting a huge cash inflow. Only 16m issued shared and If Mr. Ambani decide to take some money to his home country we can see a unimaginable dividend payment. Tea prices are still at peak if continues i wont sell MPRH and MASK as well.

This time i totally stopped the rotation among stocks believing we will see real bulls in next quarter. SLT, NEST results will drive the mkt with the support of BUKI family and banking sector. DPs companies are always adding 10 to 15% to their earnings each quarter. One good share missed is MGT since i cant stuck money for 2 years.

I didnt say about RPEX ................................RPEX can be the next healthy, less liquid share to touch the sky. This quarter seems again they can report a record earnings with low rubber prices. They are in the turn around stage and earnings are really superb but Balance sheet is the issue due to past losses recorded. Will see how they turn the financial position .........

tc

7Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 1:32 pm

The Alchemist

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Arena wrote:
MPRH reported a 6+ EPS last quarter with above 15 per share inventory accumulation in the balance sheet which erode the cash flow for some extend. So i believe they would have released those inventories to the mkt by reporting a huge cash inflow. Only 16m issued shared and If Mr. Ambani decide to take some money to his home country we can see a unimaginable dividend payment. Tea prices are still at peak if continues i wont sell MPRH and MASK as well.
tc

Ambani's of Metropolitan are Sri-Lankan. Not to be confused with the Indian Reliance Ambani's, Mukesh & Anil.

8Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Arena

Really i thought Its reliance. Thanks macho.............

9Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 7:01 pm

udeni

udeni
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Arena,
Hayleys Fibre PLC (HEXP) unaudited results as at 31st March 2013 are published. Good results. I too have some in my portfolio and am waiting for the run to sell my stuff.

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/768_1368700346644.pdf

10Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sat May 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Arena

Tks Udeni ,

I am not going to sell this for sure. Still DP just started his restructuring program. first of all he will reduce the cost drastically and then only he move to increase the revenue. Now wt we see in HEXP and MGT both is the first stage. Drama is yet to start.

There are very little number of shares available in the mkt and NAV is very healthy at 53. Below 55 i wont sell...................

HEXP and REXP both are very interesting. In REXP resent income statements were strong but Balance sheet looks horrible. In HEXP balance sheet is great Income statement looks ok. So HEXP should trade above REXP.

Please note i hv both.

11Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sun May 19, 2013 11:44 am

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

HEXP , i am not going to tell anything

Yes, DP is bright guy in restructuring local business
but, when it come to international business, you cant play those games
those fiber business can never make money
i highly doubt whether they will ever come out with mgt, now they are keeping it for pride
if its me, i have already sold MGT or starts making knitted gloves insisted
those unrealisable NAV, who will care
even if they want to sell, nobody will buy those fiber business

12Where are other reports Empty Re: Where are other reports Sun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Arena

Really i dont understand the business of MGT but for sure DP will sell if he realize this is not fit to his strategy. High debt is one of the major issue with MGT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum