FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Today at 6:06 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Today at 5:59 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by God Father Today at 5:49 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news! TWOD is trading

+12
Prince
dhanurrox
smallville
troy
kelumhewage
mark
Redbulls
M.R
yellow knife
Harry82
sandunj
Humble
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am

Humble

Manager - Equity Analytics

TWOD will start trading at 10.30 am!

It ll reach 7-8 levels in my opinion

2Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:09 am

sandunj

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Will see, hope the best will happen...

3Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

* Action filed by defrauded customer is in addition to winding up application before Court

* Assets of the company currently at great risk

* Petitioner alleges Touchwood Investments Plc adopted a ‘Ponzi Scheme’

* Customers given cheques fraudulently from a closed bank account of Touchwood Ltd.

* Maloneys have utilised company assets to fulfil their personal requirements; currently owe around Rs. 200-300 m to the company

* Around 200 employees not paid salaries for the past two months

4Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 am

yellow knife

I can remember touchwood sales team coming to our office when they launched their product. One of my friends after listening to the presentation done by a tall beautiful lady on teak prices in future, said he has a land of 5 acres and said if teak price is leaping like that he would like to rent his land for 20 years for the company. But the representative of touchwood, clearly said they are interested in their business of collecting money than growing trees.

If you are a batsman you have two ways to increase your score. Hit the ball or rotate the marks on scoreboard. What touchwood did is instead of batting started to arrange the score board.

Like scoreboard the share price is an indicator of one's actions. Instead of performing if you start to adjust socreboard any company will have the same fate as of touchwood

5Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

Harry82

Harry82

6Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 am

Humble

sandunj wrote:Will see, hope the best will happen...
Yep - Im going to move out at 8

7Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am

Harry82

Harry82

http://www.ft.lk/2013/09/30/petition-filed-in-court-to-appoint-liquidator-for-touchwood/

Is this good news?

8Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:26 am

M.R

Stock Trader

buy or stayway from touchwood??imputs pls

9Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

sandunj

M.R wrote:buy or stayway from touchwood??imputs pls
Very hard to tell buddy, if you are not a high risk taker stay away...

10Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Day trading yes. Holding No at this moment.

11Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:25 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

i saw someone told its gonna run to 15.

12Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 am

kelumhewage

hii guys to be very honest I had around one million lost last month and was so fed up with share market thank god I could collect twood at 3.40 200000 shares averaging it last thursday and sold it for 5,40 pure 400000 profit....it gave me a real happiness.....don't get this statement wrongly I am a high risk taker and day trader so for me this is how I do it.....no promotion or anything .....just my fellows to know....if you have any stories like this let me know...cheers

13Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 pm

sandunj

kelumhewage wrote:hii guys to be very honest I had around one million lost last month and was so fed up with share market  thank god I could collect  twood at 3.40 200000 shares averaging it  last thursday and sold it for 5,40 pure 400000 profit....it gave me a real happiness.....don't get this statement wrongly I am a high risk taker and day trader so for me this is how I do it.....no promotion or anything .....just my fellows to know....if you have any stories like this let me know...cheers
I can understand your happiness and i know the feelings...
Well done & good luck

14Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:22 pm

yellow knife

good job kelumhewage
now dont re enter and get burnt
when tulip bubble started Sir Issac Newton first got profit. Next he again re entered when the price was very high and got burnt.

15Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 pm

kelumhewage

thanks yellow knife and sandun.....I know its true though....will see how it goes....cheers again...you know why I told this because I have never got this much profit within two market days that is y the happiness.....cheers

16Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

troy

troy

today will this close at 6, which is the ceiling for price?

17Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:56 pm

yellow knife

kelum hewage i got the same happiness when i sold east west...East WEst gave me the biggest profit i ever got.. but the very next Monday i realized ..have i held for one more day.....OOOOO I should have got the superb profit... thats life....

18Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:01 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Now I know Humble is lost in TWOD Laughing How many post with "TWOD will go to x,y soon,tomorrow...." posts..

19Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 pm

kelumhewage

ohh ok...it is nice to here that yellow....hmm good one....and even what small vill saying is true in a way isn't it????no more comment about TWOOD.....hopefully if its touch the rupee 6 there will be possibility to move further.....I feel secure for short time because the silva is there....that is what I think....(no source though)....instinct....

20Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:34 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Touchwood definitely falling tomorrow.Good luck.

21Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Humble

Humble wrote:TWOD will start trading at 10.30 am!

It ll reach 7-8 levels in my opinion
Funny how people are stressing on problems caused by old management when there is a new management! Im glad Maloneys left and that there is new management. Im not sure if it is perfect but new management will do better than old. Thats what I think

I still maintain that TWOD will go to 7 within the next week

22Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:39 pm

M.R

Stock Trader

kelumhewage, does this always happen?

23Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:46 pm

M.R

Stock Trader

whats a good share to buy now

24Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Prince

Prince

http://www.deleted/index.php/component/k2/item/1796-twod-n0000-trading-halt

25Good news! TWOD is trading Empty Re: Good news! TWOD is trading Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:15 pm

celtic tiger

YES very good news for the broker huts ,million of shares trading for no reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum