FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

JKH Deal- jana Like Captain

+12
Rapaport
marusira
Leon
hariesha
Redbulls
ccsentha
dhanurrox
smallville
viper123
yellow knife
seyon
Jana
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

last few days trading , Captain also doing JKH deal like JANA...Ha ha hah a lol! 

I bought  W23 67/= and sold 64/= .. and Captain bought JKH 230/= now  selling @ 215/=....very complicated.. and confused.. Shocked  Shocked 

Ok I will come to the point... earlier foreign sell JKH... now Captain selling with loss who is bought from foreigner .. its mean MKT crash on the way or not ?? thats the one I need to know...

Thanks guys.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

2JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 pm

seyon

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:last few days trading , Captain also doing JKH deal like JANA...Ha ha hah a lol! 

I bought  W23 67/= and sold 64/= .. and Captain bought JKH 230/= now  selling @ 215/=....very complicated.. and confused.. Shocked  Shocked 

Ok I will come to the point... earlier foreign sell JKH... now Captain selling with loss who is bought from foreigner .. its mean MKT crash on the way or not ?? thats the one I need to know...

Jana
Who said captain is selling now?

3JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

yellow knife

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

There was a guy by the name of Rothschild. He sold all his bonds at the lowest possible prices with panic mood in London when there was a war between British and Napoleon. Everyone suspected that Rothschild act so because he got the news NAPOLEON has won over British. Everyone panicked and started selling. Finally Rothschild collected all the bonds at peanut value and accumulated enough wealth to buy Bank of London.

Selling at loss may mean A SUBSTANTIAL PROFIT IN DAYS TO COME.

4JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Jana

Jana

seyon wrote:
Jana wrote:last few days trading , Captain also doing JKH deal like JANA...Ha ha hah a lol! 

Jana

I talk with my broker adviser what is going on... she replied "they also bit confuse ..but still they believe..not much go further down,,. may be Captain want another deal in low..."

5JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 pm

viper123

viper123
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

yellow knife wrote:There was a guy by the name of Rothschild. He sold all his bonds at the lowest possible prices with panic mood in London when there was a war between British and Napoleon. Everyone suspected that Rothschild act so because he got the news NAPOLEON has won over British. Everyone panicked and started selling. Finally Rothschild collected all the bonds at peanut value and accumulated enough wealth to buy Bank of London.

So Jana = Captain = Rothschild

6JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Jana, why you gotta open a new thread to discuss this? We have enuf discussions on JKH.

Whats ur motive? To portray your foolishness?
This is your last warning.. enuf same threads.. If you have anything to say, have your say on a thread that's already goin on for that..

7JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:22 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics

yellow knife wrote:There was a guy by the name of Rothschild. He sold all his bonds at the lowest possible prices with panic mood in London when there was a war between British and Napoleon. Everyone suspected that Rothschild act so because he got the news NAPOLEON has won over British. Everyone panicked and started selling. Finally Rothschild collected all the bonds at peanut value and accumulated enough wealth to buy Bank of London.

That guy did some other thing too.The family had their wings spread across Europe and they profited from gold trade too selling when it's higher it London and at the same time buying lower from the places where gold is low.
It's like multiple accounts and "kalu suddo"

8JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 pm

ccsentha

who is your broker?
Jana wrote:
seyon wrote:

Jana

I talk with my broker adviser what is going on... she replied "they also bit confuse ..but still they believe..not much go further down,,. may be Captain want another deal in low..."

9JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:Jana, why you gotta open a new thread to discuss this?

He in a desperate situation. Panicking and want's to panic others?

Who told to Jana Captain is selling ? Bu** Sh**

Ask JK Stock Brokers or C***T*** you can get a picture.

10JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 pm

hariesha

Earlier he said he is making losses from Junk. Now he's doing the same with so called fundamentals.

11JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Leon

Jana wrote:
seyon wrote:

Jana

Is it true?? Captain is selling???

12JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:44 pm

marusira

Forign holding JKH.N
As @ 18/02/2014 - 536,687,239
As @ 19/02/2014 - 537,309,851

13JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:17 am

Jana

Jana

smallville wrote:Jana, why you gotta open a new thread to discuss this? We have enuf discussions on JKH.

Whats ur motive? To portray your foolishness?[/b]
This is your last warning.. enuf same threads.. If you have anything to say, have your say on a thread that's already goin on for that..

First of all "Am Sorry If I did Wrong" smallville and

sorry guys am really sorry if I panic you and if I did wrong

But...

I feel...It is not the way to say like this and more over I don't like to mislead the forum members.. I am not like that person. any way if you say jana don't open new thread then thats all I will listen..

earlier some one mentioned me (I think..slstock and redbullS)When I talk about COMD..then I listen and stop to talking about COMD

BUt this is not like that JKH its not crap shares or no need to motivate about that.. even we can't motivate or manipulate.. and JKH drag down the Market so we can talk about that ..this is I feell

and When I get panic I ask my broker then I got this reply then I post and like to know the members opinion thats all..

any_how I feel you don't need to warn me even if you say like that its no need to say last warning because most of the members talking about some issue again and again .. doesn't matter I don't follow them but when we say some think on the old thread most of the time it doesn't reach all of them .. so we can't get opinion..

Any way this is my feeling .. Am sorry Smallville I don't want to argue with you for this .. some time hurt my feeling thats it ,.. you most of the time guide me..

thanks

Redbulls wrote:
He in a desperate situation. Panicking and want's to panic others?

Who told to Jana Captain is selling ? Bu** Sh**

Ask JK Stock Brokers or C***T*** you can get a picture.

I don't need to panic others or create situation to panic .. but  as you said desperate situation and Panicking

even to me ... I need good health market situation because I already bought some JKH.W23 @61/= again yesterday (after sold @64/=) and I have SEMB and AAF , TKYO  ..Etc.. All need to sell off .. even I don't have any money to buy more... so no need to panic others..

am sorry Redbulls...

one of the snap shot for your ref:

JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Jkh_w211

hariesha wrote:Earlier he said he is making losses from Junk. Now he's doing the same with so called fundamentals.

you right Hariesha! same I try to exit from crap and follow the fundamentals but again making loss.( any way wrong time enter and exit thats my fault)

marusira wrote:Forign holding JKH.N

then good sign they sell at high and buy at low ...

14JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:00 am

smallville

smallville

Jana, there's no personal anger on you, hope u understand that this is a forum and we discuss shares.. But what u do opening new threads to talk about the same share (crap or fundamental) eventually lead to members getting panic on few reasons;
1) Many are talking abt this share - so there must be something goin on..............
2) Everywhere we go, its this share - this means ppl have interest in this share. Some foreigner are selling?? nooooo then we should sell it early tooo..... Main share holders selling?? Jee.. thats not a good sign.. coming colors not good..

See the subject of your topic "JKH Deal- jana Like Captain" I dont think its appropriate even, it also carries a weight and can even panic ppl.

U bought 1000+ JKH thinking its the bottom.. What you should've done was buy ard 200 shares and see how it goes.. If U already bought high, say 67, then avg can come down purchasing from lower levels. But it should be done slowly cuz if JKH goes to 57 today, u might get panic and sell everythying then u'll see its climbing to 60s again..
Brilliant, wonderful Shocked 

A person, when particularly know that he/she has a problem with catching right prices, should always buy in chunks.. No need to worry catching bottoms.. Buy in chunks and you dont worry..
I bought 100 JKH23 @ 60, it went down, should I panic.. No.. Even if its goes to 57 or evn lower, what I'm gonna do is collect my next 100 there Smile then when i see the share moving up, I buy gradually..
Buying a warrant in JKH carries no risk.. And you gotta select the last warrant to be on safe side. One day we know that might cross 300 and the warrant might cross 100 when that happens. Black-Sc gives a value of 80 for JKH23, say it comes down to 65, still we bought it undervalue.. So why worry.. Yes on investment the value came down.. Then look at other shares till you get this one climb up..

Share market investments are anyways risky, if you are faint hearted, dont try it for gods sake.. It can take away your happiness, ur sleep and many moods too.. Ultimately ppl will curse the forum too.. If you can allocate 100K for play around, play with it slowly or else put a FD@10% for one month.

15JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 am

Rapaport

Rapaport

Big buy order at 59/- for W2016 holding the price at around 60/- levels.

W2016 warrant has reached RSI levels below 10.

Cheers!

16JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:11 pm

smallville

smallville

59K sell order @ 60.. Some control is goin on it seems..

17JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Jana

Jana

smallville wrote:Jana, there's no personal anger on you, hope u understand that this is a forum and we discuss shares.. But what u do opening new threads to talk about the same share (crap or fundamental) eventually lead to members getting panic on few reasons;
1) Many are talking abt this share - so there must be something goin on..............
2) Everywhere we go, its this share - this means ppl have  interest in this share. Some foreigner are selling?? nooooo then we should sell it early tooo..... Main share holders selling?? Jee.. thats not a good sign.. coming colors not good..

See the subject of your topic "JKH Deal- jana Like Captain" I dont think its appropriate even, it also carries a weight and can even panic ppl.

U bought 1000+ JKH thinking its the bottom.. What you should've done was buy ard 200 shares and see how it goes.. If U already bought high, say 67, then avg can come down purchasing from lower levels. But it should be done slowly cuz if JKH goes to 57 today, u might get panic and sell everythying then u'll see its climbing to 60s again..
Brilliant, wonderful Shocked 

A person, when particularly know that he/she has a problem with catching right prices, should always buy in chunks.. No need to worry catching bottoms.. Buy in chunks and you dont worry..
I bought 100 JKH23 @ 60, it went down, should I panic.. No.. Even if its goes to 57 or evn lower, what I'm gonna do is collect my next 100 there :)then when i see the share moving up, I buy gradually..
Buying a warrant in JKH carries no risk.. And you gotta select the last warrant to be on safe side. One day we know that might cross 300 and the warrant might cross 100 when that happens. Black-Sc gives a value of 80 for JKH23, say it comes down to 65, still we bought it undervalue.. So why worry.. Yes on investment the value came down.. Then look at other shares till you get this one climb up..

Share market investments are anyways risky, if you are faint hearted, dont try it for gods sake.. It can take away your happiness, ur sleep and many moods too.. Ultimately ppl will curse the forum too.. If you can allocate 100K for play around, play with it slowly or else put a FD@10% for one month.

I understand samllville! I didn't realise about my heading.. may be its give more weight to panic..

Thanks

18JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 pm

seyon

I bought 100 JKH23 @ 60, it went down, should I panic.. No.. Even if its goes to 57 or evn lower, what I'm gonna do is collect my next 100 there :)then when i see the share moving up, I buy gradually..

Small, i didn't follow up these two warrants, What would be the advisable range to enter?

19JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:30 pm

seyon

Where is SLS, i didn't see his post for last two days.

20JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

seyon wrote:Where is SLS, i didn't see his post for last two days.

Looks like SLS got fired because he banned the new owners friends from the forum. For the sake of the forum hope he gets unfired soon.

21JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Jana

Jana

its not much sell but still why they rushing to sell in low... mach and sell 215/= ..214.50..214/=..why ..

JKH also killing the market and behave like another crap...( I didn't say to loose your confident but no body couldn't say anything about it)

any how Foreign involve again in this stock
JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  12310

22JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:12 pm

marusira

Forign holding JKH.N
As @ 20/02/2014 - 537,439,824

23JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Some kind of a consolation after seeing these numbers.

24JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 am

smallville

smallville

They buy slowly...  Laughing

In Jana's one, JKH foreign buying shows as 622612, not bad Smile

25JKH Deal- jana Like Captain  Empty Re: JKH Deal- jana Like Captain Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 am

Jana

Jana

smallville wrote:

They buy slowly...  Laughing

In Jana's one, JKH foreign buying shows as 622612, not bad Smile

JKH.W23 huge selling coming @60/= ..but immediately match and buy @60/= ..fantastic sign....

But they purposely do some trade with W23..every day huge selling and buying... may be someone collecting

10.22 time more than 560 000 traded (w23)
but W22 only 7500

next week boom(may be)..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum