FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Today at 12:36 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Today at 12:29 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by God Father Today at 12:19 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 3:57 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 1:58 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 3:43 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 3:16 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Tue May 14, 2024 10:31 pm

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Mon May 13, 2024 6:50 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 pm

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 5:50 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 6:50 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 2:07 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 1:39 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 11:52 am

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 11:42 am

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 am

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 4:21 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 4:01 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 pm

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:10 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:56 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

My New Purchases - Portfolio Update

+6
ahamed112
windi5
VALUEPICK
SHARK aka TAH
Balanced_Views
Sstar
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I bought, CALF, TPL, LIOC, LITE, TKYO, REGNIS Today!
This is how my portfolio now look. My Initial investment is Rs 1mn, everything else is on Margin Facility. When I last look at my returns, I had 73% return for 9 months. Lets see how these shares are going to contribute to my portfolio. I am hoping to increase my investment up to Rs 10mn within next 30 days. Suggest some good investments.

My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Screen67

2My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:29 am

Balanced_Views

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

LIOC and TKYO are good buys.

3My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:I bought, CALF, TPL, LIOC, LITE, TKYO, REGNIS Today!
This is how my portfolio now look. My Initial investment is Rs 1mn, everything else is on Margin Facility. When I last look at my returns, I had 73% return for 9 months. Lets see how these shares are going to contribute to my portfolio. I am hoping to increase my investment up to Rs 10mn within next 30 days. Suggest some good investments.

cheers

KOTA
ABAN
UML @95-90
KGAL 95
HHL
AGAL - slow mover
KCAB - Low Dividend
ACL
HNB
PLC
JINS
EXPO - Increase to 50000 & buy @ 9.20-9.0
JKH - you missed 240-250 Sad Try and BUY on PB Basketball

4My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:25 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

You are doing well. Some of your stock are red today. They will become dark green sooner than later. As I said before I added one Growth stock to my value portfolio and out of favour portfolio. It is nice to see market leaders are leading the market. Others will follow sooner than later. BTW coming western season produces some of the world best high grown tea. Hopefully they will produce high quality tea this time. TPL has some of the best high grown tea estates. Currently I am studying few sectors including plantations sector. I suggest you to add value stocks and out of favour stocks too. Very soon some of the out of favour stocks will become favourite stocks. In a bull market all types of stocks will go up. Good luck.

5My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:04 am

windi5

windi5

Hey sstar why dont you exit from cfvf,vone,shl and enter in to sfin,mbsl,plc,cfl.

6My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:06 am

windi5

windi5

And lgl-x

7My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:18 am

Sstar

Sstar

windi5 wrote:And lgl-x

With Elections around, I had to convince myself very hard to get into LIOC. LGL is also another stock that may get affected by Domestic Political situation. GAS and FUEL are two the main commodities in determining inflation and general cost of living of every Sri Lankan.

8My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:20 am

Sstar

Sstar

VALUEPICK wrote:You are doing well. Some of your stock are red today. They will become dark green sooner than later. As I said before I added one Growth stock to my value portfolio and out of favour portfolio. It is nice to see market leaders are leading the market. Others will follow sooner than later. BTW coming western season produces some of the world best high grown tea. Hopefully they will produce high quality tea this time. TPL has some of the best high grown tea estates. Currently I am studying few sectors including plantations sector. I suggest you to add value stocks and out of favour stocks too. Very soon some of the out of favour stocks will become favourite stocks. In a bull market all types of stocks will go up.  Good luck.

Dear ValuePick.. You give me lot of confidence. Thank you for giving me clear direction and insight.

9My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 am

ahamed112

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

COCO (only 21 million shares issued) Two months back it was sitting on 16 for long time, now it's 21. Though the price is high now, I feel it's not over valued.

10My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 am

sampath.anuradha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear Sstar, AAF.N whait is u.r break point.pl explain..... Idea Idea

11My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 am

NC

NC

Sstar wrote:I bought, CALF, TPL, LIOC, LITE, TKYO, REGNIS Today!

OMG.. its altogether 22 companies, for 5Mn. If she invest next 5Mn, I think its exceed 40 companies. How she look at all companies at once...

12My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 am

SAWA123

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Nice to see LITE in your portfolio. Very Happy

Why you bought LITE Sstar.

Can you please explain me

13My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:55 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:You are doing well. Some of your stock are red today. They will become dark green sooner than later. As I said before I added one Growth stock to my value portfolio and out of favour portfolio. It is nice to see market leaders are leading the market. Others will follow sooner than later. BTW coming western season produces some of the world best high grown tea. Hopefully they will produce high quality tea this time. TPL has some of the best high grown tea estates. Currently I am studying few sectors including plantations sector. I suggest you to add value stocks and out of favour stocks too. Very soon some of the out of favour stocks will become favourite stocks. In a bull market all types of stocks will go up.  Good luck.

Dear ValuePick.. You give me lot of confidence. Thank you for giving me clear direction and insight.

Dear Sstar . Thank you. BTW there is message for me. How do I read it?

14My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:17 am

Vichy

Vichy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

This is really good and I think this is very encouraging to people like us.

Thank you for uploading the profile but, how are you going to manage the huge interest demand by the broker?

Is it healthy?

15My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Empty Re: My New Purchases - Portfolio Update Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:31 am

Vichy

Vichy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Also, as you are expanding your portfolio it is getting bigger and bigger. Will it become difficult for you to manage it.

Or are you going to prove that woman are Multi-tasking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum