FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Today at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Today at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls dont do Unethical moments in this forum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear Admin and PPL who have admin privileges, I heard that some senior member's (those who were in the forum so far and no relation with the forum now) member ID has been change and comment against to their valuable threads.
It's my humble request,pls dont do that further.

chutiputha

chutiputha

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t42192-asi-below-magical-7000-where-is-the-bottom

slstock, smallville and shark wont come again,so we will stop to comment on slstock, smallville and shark

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Over optimism by some previous moderators have resulted in great loss to the forum members. We have continuously warned these senior members not to be over optimistic. When negative news were given by previous members like GMNet and Sstar instead of respecting them, these selfish moderators went and started a new forum. They continued to spread positive news in the uncertain market and as a result lot of members lost money.

Every forum need to be balanced. These previous moderators harassed and banned all the members who were pessimistic about the market. They even went to the extent of slandering owning company  of the forum.

See now what has happend to the market. It has dipped below 7000, and not 8000 they predicted and misled our members.

Our forum members are happy without the illusive characters who spread their foolishness intentionally.

Chuti Putha, I feel sorry for you. But I am not a shoulder for you to cry. Please ask your Mentor what to do?

Best wishes to you from this forum.

chutiputha

chutiputha

Thank You Quibit for ur reply.Now even new government is not in the position up lift the market soon.
Anyway i think we would stop to comment on slstock, smallville and shark,coz they r not in the forum now.

"ChutiPutha"

chutiputha

chutiputha

Hi Quibit,Yes As U said that We all know the forum needs to be balance and share information with members in very effective manner and transparency way.
I also personally know how is difficult in managing forum with large number of members.

I just wanna know something,if u are Ok with that just make a post.I tried to PM,but I dont have a facility to PM to u.

Have they done that much damage to the forum?If so how and the way they damaged?

I have found 3 major forums with related to Sri Lanka Stock Market.I know lot of ppl using these 3 for their preferences .So Im also using these forums to have some ideas about the market situation and try to contribute with my capacity,bcoz im not keen in economics,investing and forecasting.Im a keen of some other areas with not related to this.

But As an Administrator im handling more that 15 sites (online), more than 20(intranet),so i know how hard with handling a forum like this.

I just want to know something.So can u kindly share some examples where they have ruins the forum and what they have done ?

as u said "warned continuously these senior members not to be over optimistic",jusst give an example or a clue.
and  times that they "harassed and banned all the members who were pessimistic about the market".

Quibit

Chuti Putha,
As you know, forums requires to be managed in a particular way, being emotional does not take you anywhere in the cyber world. Its only performance that matters. Our intentions are very clear. We want our members to make money in the stock market by and accesing balanced information through discussion irrespective whether the information is official or gossip.

We want our member to enter and exit the stock market at an appropriate times. We tolerate both positive and negative comments.

Being Lorraine Quibit, When I founded this forum, Slstock was very silent. He did not contribute much, he was a part of investornow.lk with Rehan. Smallville was a nice guy, young and very aggressive, whereas Slstock was more mature, calm and wise in his decision making. There were many other good members we lost many. Some of them were gone for good. Some never seen in the cyber world. We all built this forum together. Many old members remember. To me Tubal was the best guy and Gaja was my friend.

Smallvilles aggressiveness caused many issues. I warned him many times not slander few prominent individuals in the industry due to his personal issues. His arrogance finally paid the penalty. I still respect him and admire him for his boldness. He was too technical less fundamental.

Slstock is a very easy guy, too much committed to teaching people, I am sure he  may have made huge losses in his own portfolio right now. He will not sell because he has clear conscious not sell because he think it is good or if his friends have bought them based on his advise. He was too rigid in his thinking. He never thought out of the Box. Good trainer and wonderful friend. I admire him for his support and willingness to takeover responsibility after I left to Malaysia when I got engaged. That marriage is no more and I had to return back to my old job. I am sure he know that I am the real Quibit and the way I handed over the entire responsibility to him and Smallville. I did not want a young guy heading the forum and hence I offered Slstock the seniority within the Admin team. Smallville was a up and coming smart guy. I have met him in real life. Smile

Slstock please don't take 100% credit for this forum. I handed over the forum to your team after we had more than 7000 members. You left before we made 10,000 members.

There were many past moderators who had supported this forum before him and after dumped this forum due to your misunderstanding with GMNet. Today GMNets predictions have come right. Slstock did not give GMENt a fair chance to express his negative views and sentiments at that time. At the peak. Instead he questioned his integrety, the accuracy of a document which was published in a reputed international financial website. After that he left the forum. I have tried to contact him in numerous time to explain this via email. Todate I haven't received a reply.

So who betrayed this forum and its members at a time when market was at peak. I welcome him back to this forum for a healthy discussion. Slstock, may be older than me, but I am much senior to him in the cyber world. Therefore he should accept my invitation to the bigger stage by discussing the matter openly in this forum. Slstock, Your account is active.
You are welcome.
QB

Last edited by Quibit on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total

chutiputha

chutiputha

Happy Trading

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum