FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000)

+54
subash81
shan31
wealth123
Miss-Sangeetha
ipo
crs
Jay-Jay
NANDANA2012
Gambino7
sanjulanka
Hope123
ThilinaM
glad
Romello
Uaecoindubai
abey
EGG
nimantha80
sisira.wijeweera
sureshot
Mr. Belfort
chamil1
Ok One
point
troy
bullseye
Joe007
EquityChemp
Ryan Hudson
Madu@1
wisdom78
otara
SLFINANCEWATCH
charith666lk
A2Z
USA BOY
keeper
Pac-man
karuna
stockback
Wolf Of CSE
wisdom79
SLBOY
Chinwi
gayanath
fireshelter
gainonly
EquityChamp
SUSPENS
BvsB
Teller
Arena
Gainer
Jana
58 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bimputh Finance PLC is engaged in mobilization of savings and term deposits, micro financing, lease financing, hire purchase financing, consumer durables financing, vehicle trading, gold and personal loans, foreign currency exchange business, and provision of other financial services authorized to be carried out by licensed finance companies. The Company's Bimputh Savings Accounts include Bimputh Divi Aruna-normal savings account, Bimputh Pas Wasi-special savings account, Bimputh Divi Surekum-investment plan and Bimputh La Kekulu-childrens savings account. It offers Bimputh Finance fixed deposits. The Company offers micro finance to develop small schedule businesses. The Company's gold loan is called as Bimputh Ransetha. The Company is engaged in leasing and hire purchasing business, which includes vehicles, machinery and equipment. The Company's branches are located at Ampara, Uhana, Pottuvil, Kalmunai, Mahaoya, Batticoloa, Kaduwela, Wattala, Beliatta and Jaffna

Why BLI (Bimputh Finance) is Gold mine ?
Because
BLI Hold 28.02 % of  SFL
SFL announced their shares goes to Sub division this month by 10 so after Subdivision SFL may trade more than 25/= or 30/= level
SFL.P already reaching 60/= this week it may pass 75/=
BLI already bought huge amount SFL @275/= So no doubt BLI will take over SFL with another 2% of purchase
these all benefits from SFL  

and moreover BLI is very very  illiquid stock in the finance company
only 0.91% shares with small holders
Fundamentally very strong

with that
BLI directors or company always increasing their stake all the time

Under 50/= BLI is very good to buy  I bought some @ 45/= , 46.90 last Thursday.

just we need to keep this until sub division of SFL .

2BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Jana

Jana

BLI price always gone up when the more Volume Shares  trading this time it can be go up to 60/=

you can see after Sep 2014 , this is the second time more Volume trading

But allways Volume under 50000 or 60000 because much Qty is not exist

GRAPH shows the price indicators continuously in up trend

I think under 47/= no Risk

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Bli-110

3BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Jana

Jana

This Quarter report will very positive thats why this start to go up suddenly but still in low

4BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

if takeover SFL by BLI then BLI value will increase.

BLI they have 28% shares of SFL.N if they want to takeover only 2% shares need.

5BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue May 05, 2015 2:15 am

Jana

Jana

Gainer wrote:if takeover SFL by BLI then BLI value will increase.

BLI they have 28% shares of SFL.N  if they want to takeover only 2% shares need.
If we buy and keep this only two weeks more then BLI pass 60/=

6BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Jana

Jana

BLI shows good profit as well .. BLI moving well now As I mentioned on 05th of may 

after SFL split BLI will pass 75/= level.., SFL reach 25/= to 30/=  then BLI 75/= because BLI hold 28% sFL

7BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Arena

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SFl owner will not sell more shares to BLI.
275 per share for a minority stake is over valued by at least RS. 60 per Share. 

Any way BLI is good due to its growth but this SFL investment is a wrong decision taken by Mr. Gamage.

8BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Teller

Teller

We cant say mr.Gamage is wrong. SFL has a great customer base. Its a matured business. Its better to investing an existing company rather than a new company. In that scenario of course we have to consider the good wil. He may pay more for that.he may go for a mandatory offer After acquiring another 2%,.

9BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 8:49 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Arena wrote:SFl owner will not sell more shares to BLI.
275 per share for a minority stake is over valued by at least RS. 60 per Share. 

Any way BLI is good due to its growth but this SFL investment is a wrong decision taken by Mr. Gamage.

I think it is too early to made this statement Arena...

You will come to know the real truth after couple of months....

10BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Jana

Jana

any how BLI not depend only SFL. BLI also good fundamental stock. and very illiquid stock as well 

BLI last few weeks before start to collect so now its move to 52/= level , it can be move to further up tomorrow as well 

Then BLI continuously will move after SFL split when the SFL, SFL.P moving

11BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon May 18, 2015 9:40 pm

BvsB

BvsB

Jana wrote:any how BLI not depend only SFL. BLI also good fundamental stock. and very illiquid stock as well 

BLI last few weeks before start to collect so now its move to 52/= level , it can be move to further up tomorrow as well 

Then BLI continuously will move after SFL split when the SFL, SFL.P moving

Expecting some commanding numbers from SFL this time....

12BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 am

Gainer

Gainer

BLI rocket, Next target SFL.N and SFL.P

13BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue May 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Teller

Teller

JANA put A big attempt to make understand the values of BLI & SFL. Even i have approved his comments. Both of us are bullish with BLI & SFL.

14BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Wed May 20, 2015 1:50 am

Jana

Jana

Teller wrote:JANA put A big attempt to make understand the values of BLI & SFL. Even i have approved his comments. Both of us are bullish with BLI & SFL.
 yes Teller! I bought BLI @46/= to 47/= level when I open this thread ....after that big qty traded @ 43.90 level ...but I know some one try to push down this to collect so I kept it..still I am keeping this.. 
any price I don't mind I try to sell this tomorrow because of the reason I love to buy SFL.N ,SFL.P on thursday after split ..BLI nearly goes up enough ..any how today no seller so BLI can reach tomorrow 75/= as I mentioned 

next SFL is my main target.. I already have SFL.N , SFL.P but still I like to buy those ..

15BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 1:40 am

BvsB

BvsB

Hi All,

Game is not yet over.There will be a announcement from BLI.
I can't disclose it right now...
But I can tell you it will come within this year & BLI price will jump in a big time..
So be alert on this....

GL

16BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 1:52 am

Teller

Teller

One is the mandatory offer to SFL affter acquiring another 2 % from market. Other one is new 5 branches are going to setup with in coming year. How ever it is adjusted its reasonable value at the moment. But SFLs favourable growth will add a fantastic value to BLI in a short to medium term.

17BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 1:55 am

BvsB

BvsB

Teller wrote:One is the mandatory offer to SFL affter acquiring another 2 % from market.  Other one is new 5 branches are going to setup with in coming year. How ever it is adjusted  its reasonable value at the moment. But SFLs favourable growth will add a fantastic value to BLI  in a short to medium term.

I agree with above said statement....

But that is not the one......Sorry ,I have to keep this as confidential...

18BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 am

Teller

Teller

:-),then you are our fortune teller

19BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 2:09 am

Teller

Teller

Oh i cant sleep now. My mind is guessing some thing. So what is your confidential information. Wow...i got it...mr.Gamage will delist BLI from CSE as he has 90plus%? OR he has a huge wealth. He will obtain a banking licence and will welcome "" Bimputh Lanka Bank"". Am i correct BvsB?

20BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:14 am

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

BLI  100+

21BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:29 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

BLI Q2 2015 PAT has grown by >100% due to 346% increase in net interest income. @ Rs72 it is still @ 11% discount to sector. If we value it par with sector PE its worth Rs80/-. Beyond that is depending on unpublished information.

22BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 am

gainonly

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Bimputh 100++

Very illequid and eps also good.
Eps over10 for 2015/16
Watch this

23BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:32 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

Teller wrote:Oh i cant sleep now. My mind is guessing some thing. So what is your confidential information. Wow...i got it...mr.Gamage will delist BLI from CSE as he has 90plus%?  OR he has a huge wealth. He will obtain a banking licence and will welcome "" Bimputh Lanka Bank"". Am i correct BvsB?

ANYTHING CAN BE HAPPEN ??

24BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

BLI -BIMPUTH FINANCE

Tomorrow winning stock....

25BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Gainer

Gainer

BLI Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum