FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

slstock pl analyse jkh,

+4
VALUEPICK
Teller
Quibit
guruji
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty slstock pl analyse jkh, Fri May 29, 2015 10:38 pm

guruji

guruji
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Hey  duplicate  one  wts  ur  idea

2slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 1:26 am

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

JKH is a solid share but worse affected due to the political uncertainty. I have predicted that share will be below Rs 200/= when Slstock was encouraging investors to invest when prices were around Rs 213/=. Look at todays price. JKH is still a good share in the long tun and I do agree with slstock but my investment strategy is different from his. We have many experts in the forum and you trust and follow anyone of your choice. 

Caveat Emptor.

3slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 1:36 am

Teller

Teller

I didnt give any over target. I have enogh holding almost half price of current market value. 2 Months before I set my target 195/- or below even i advised to members to look below 195/-. LAST quarter profit includes, disposal of UAL shares.

4slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 am

Quibit

Teller wrote:I didnt give any over target. I have enogh holding almost half price of current market value. 2 Months before I set my target 195/- or below even i advised to members to look below 195/-. LAST quarter profit includes, disposal of UAL shares.

Teller I remember how you advised members to see below 195/=. Very few members thank when good advise is given. Thank you Teller..

5slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 2:50 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

When it hit 180/190 buyers should reappear. Coming Monday is very crucial for JKH.

6slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 6:58 am

glad

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

VALUEPICK wrote:When it hit 180/190 buyers should reappear. Coming Monday is very crucial for JKH.

Any idea who the sellers at 195 were?

7slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 8:06 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

I am not sure. We don’t want to worry much about who is selling and buying. Only thing to worry is future earnings and growth. Current stock prices are not that important. Future stocks prices are more important. It is time to estimate future earnings for stocks, sectors that we like. Then we can get more decisions such as rotating stocks, adding more to the current portfolio and reducing some and replace them with promising stocks etc.

I can see some top traders sold their stocks end of the last year and later they appreciated by another 100% due to attractive earnings.

Even in bull market some stocks can have volatility, uncertainty, pause, some selloff and correction etc. These types of things create great opportunity. Currently JKH is having a breather before their next trend. On the other hand there is a great demand  for new set of stocks due to strong positive outlook in the coming months and 2016/17. I am very bullish on one group and some other sectors and groups also will become bullish during reaming quarters of current financial year. Have a close look next week. Now market has great value.  Good luck!

8slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Quibit

If you need to learn how to invest in the JKH talk to Rusi Captain. His contact numer is 0777 749449
He is the largest shareholder and master of JKH.

9slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 12:44 pm

investcsesl

investcsesl
Expert
Expert

Quibit wrote:If you need to learn how to invest in the JKH talk to Rusi Captain. His contact numer is 0777 749449

Quibit, I accept the fact that he is the master of JKH.

But I have a doubt, whether he also can stop huge foreign selling pressure as he is not only having normal share but also having lot of direct and indirect holding of warrants.

Recent Subdivision announcement of the company is to put upward pressure from the market as he can’t handle the situation alone. This is only my personal view. 

10slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Quibit

investcsesl wrote:
Quibit wrote:If you need to learn how to invest in the JKH talk to Rusi Captain. His contact numer is 0777 749449

Quibit, I accept the fact that he is the master of JKH.

But I have a doubt, whether he also can stop huge foreign selling pressure as he is not only having normal share but also having lot of direct and indirect holding of warrants.

Recent Subdivision announcement of the company is to put upward pressure from the market as he can’t handle the situation alone. This is only my personal view. 

JKH will eventually pick up. question is where is the bottom. I believe it should stabilise soon with some positive news. Thats the only way the ASI could reach 8000.

11slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

buy when others sell .....  
sell when others buy......

Y waste time  by making calls to captain and  chefs.

Close the technical analysis book.....
Open the buy order book.......

it was a Month end clearing sale  santa

12slstock  pl  analyse  jkh, Empty Re: slstock pl analyse jkh, Sat May 30, 2015 10:29 pm

skyfall

W22 will be worthless soon. W23 not far of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum