FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

+76
pra4u
Love Boy
KavinduTM
liyanaarachchi
Eugine Fernando
player
De23
Ahcha
crs
Top Trader
kidman
DANIDU
SLBOY
MRBRAVO
crnsuranjith
Thushara Ayya
charith666lk
Ok One
A+
jayathu
Future Value
EquityChamp
Gainer
buddikasmart
man123
Jana
OneYear
NZ BOY
senthu
bakapandithaya
buddhika.naween
SAWA123
Sarabulathwita
Universalgoal
kuma524
sudheeee
sach9993
KDDND
chanvi
Chinwi
dasdas1990
dhanurrox
TheProfessional2013
smallville
Roboticfx
kelum
Aubrey Perera
Redbulls
smayadunne
nimantha80
rdk2874
econ
anjelo
CSE Today
mark
seyon
Gaja
Hiru
wiser
hunter
cse.alpha
Business Basil
StocksWatch
ronstyn
FXX
Slstock
Chabbi
Monster
xhora
tkc
TelesHope
banarahu
tubal
SL.Market
ndnk
higanakolla
80 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 am

rdk2874

Manager - Equity Analytics

smayadunne wrote:
anjelo wrote:i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

will see ,

my strong suggestion is to  buy this levels. definitely i will pick up.

(from confident source )

what is your target price sir?

52BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:43 am

smayadunne

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

rdk2874 wrote:
smayadunne wrote:

will see ,

(from confident source )

i cant expect it will reach LKR 6 today, but for sure this is moving near 5.

53BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

rdk2874

smayadunne wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:
smayadunne wrote:

will see ,

(from confident source )

i cant expect it will reach LKR 6 today, but for sure this is moving near 5.

OK

Last edited by rdk2874 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

54BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:58 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

Are Moderators sleeping?
These guys are dragging the forum to another level.

55BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:05 pm

rdk2874

Redbulls wrote:Are Moderators sleeping?
These guys are dragging the forum to another level.

what is wrong with my posts. are you ok?

56BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 pm

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

rdk2874 wrote:
smayadunne wrote:

will see ,

(from confident source )

may be smayadunne has bought it high around 4.10 :-) now promoting to dump it on us :-)
what is your so called source?????? there was a same guy i dont even remember who bluffed the same and admitted finally that he had to dump all the blue with a loss.
what was his name....hmmmmmmmm... he was banned from the forum then he came up with another similar name.
Oh sanju i think :-)

57BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:23 pm

rdk2874

kiwwe ewaray kiyala. dan professional 2013 watey ma dagena ya see i told you Laughing Laughing Laughing 

58BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:23 pm

anjelo

anjelo

ha ha haaa........... another reliable sanju

59BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

As much as I wanted blue to move up . I think the over all correction is a good indication of things to come. Maybe it should correct a few more days before it resumes it's upward trajectory again. We surely don't want a repeat of 2011 ?? where the index shoots up by a couple of hundred points within a few days and then declines there after. slow and steady wins the race they say. Good luck for next week. Now must head to Sky Lounge and have a few drinks and celebrate the great looking portfolio Wink

60BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:58 pm

kelum

kelum
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

To anjalo....

This is not a collecting....Who need to collect at high price.....this is damping to market....sorry for inocent investors who is buying at this price....this is a pour game of CT ....thay want to sell their stake brought through illegal accounts before end of march....check may be this Chinese investor is fake generated by CT like Silva story in touchwood.....these blue promotors are most probably brokers....admin please band those accounts....

61BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Dear members,

Please be self disciplined!

Here, I don't point my finger to the convict but I strongly and kindly request him to amend his post to prevent our new members to keep faith on it.

When you present an opinion without stating proper facts, please mention it clearly on your post!
However, publishing those stuff is prohibited in the forum as an attempt of preventing manipulation.

If there is some reality, which you cannot express:

Add
"This is my opinion. Don't take it as a recommendation"
to your post.

In our forum, there are knowledgeable and well experienced investors as well as investors on the initial stage of investing.
Those knowledge-less members may understand opinions as reliable facts and may take wrong decisions. But after when that person fall into trouble, will that publisher take that responsibility?
No, it never happens.
Black mark is applied on srilankaequityforum; It does not limit to that fraud.

If anyone break these rules and regulations, he or she will be banned immediately without pre-notices.

62BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty China man selling blue diamond Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 pm

rdk2874

madurajithp wrote:

source: JBS / on behalf kalum.

Professional 2013 do you have an answer for this. China man selling local man buying.

By the way are you chinese or local Laughing 

63BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:52 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Somebody aims at moon and shoot at least the bullet will got 100 meters know?

Sls I think we should ban the fools who try to dance their masters tune in our forum.. This is a good place to lose and it can happen if similar things continue..

rdk2874 -> Refrain from commenting emotional sarcasm on others. U bet on things and we dont care but we care about the forum.

un-professional -> Keep ur 4 aces to yourself and dont try to promote shares here. If you have anything to say, back it up with at least logic.

No more games.. Anyone who try any attempts to take undue advantage of the freedom given will be banned without any notice.

64BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 am

anjelo

anjelo

kelum wrote:To anjalo....

This is not a collecting....Who need to collect at high price.....this is damping to market....sorry for inocent investors who is buying at this price....this is a pour game of CT ....thay want to sell their stake brought through illegal accounts before end of march....check may be this Chinese investor is fake generated by CT like Silva story in touchwood.....these blue promotors are most probably brokers....admin please band those accounts....    

hmmmmmm dumping is possible,
but didnt they bought a whole lot around 3.50?
then they must push it up doesn't they?

65BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:15 pm

TheProfessional2013

TheProfessional2013
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Mee sathiye badu paththu wei malli. Sure sot

66BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:33 pm

rdk2874

TheProfessional2013 wrote:

lokka balagena smallville ta yaka nagala inne. meka uge forum eka lu. smallville sir kiyana widiyate inne nathan dishoom dishoom Sad 

67BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:30 am

anjelo

anjelo

TheProfessional2013 wrote:

udatanam yai... eeeth 2011 wage thalluwak awe nathnam, giya ikmanatama pahalatath ai....

68BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Aubrey Perera

Badu pathu wunenaththam Unprofessional thamai!!!

69BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Aubrey Perera

Unprofessional : Strike Two !!!!

70BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 pm

dhanurrox

Looks like another one banned. Very Happy 
Anyway slstock is the only one I like and it will remain that way.Some sucks.

71BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:14 pm

smallville

smallville

sorry to say this but self-discipline is something that others cant teach.. it has to come from inside..

Ppl are a curious breed.. When it comes to shares, when their shares dont go up, ppl go panic. Their minds go haywire and they start to blame others for it.. Ok its normal.. But this is a forum.. We cant allow children to play in here..

Very few only thankful for the service members do.. handful of ppl try to take advantage of the forum and get their agendas fulfilled then few others simply follow these morons to burn their hands..

I wonder why these ppl cant patiently wait till BLUE goes up to get their return without calling others names  Evil or Very Mad 

72BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:17 pm

dhanurrox

smallewille,delete my comment also because you have already deleted the one with filthy word.

73BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

smallville

smallville

dhanurrox wrote:smallewille,delete my comment also because you have already deleted the one with filthy word.

It was edited.. so i kept it..

dasdas1990

Stock Trader

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170974249.html

75BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 am

Slstock

Slstock

Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-) this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

Doing business requires three elements: talent, capital and experience.

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.

dasdas1990 wrote:http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

76BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 am

dasdas1990

Stock Trader

slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

77BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 am

smallville

smallville

dasdas1990 wrote:
slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

I saw this man but didn want to ban.. Should I??
Its not a grudge, I hope u have a brain to understand that the most things you guys do fall in the category of continuous promotion..
There are other ppl who lost thier money with this BLUE and still hoping it would give them their money back but they dont speculate here..

The problem with u is your attitude.. U think u can do all the foolish things in the forum and stil look innocent  Twisted Evil Then u found and accomplice, started cat and mouse games, bad mouth admins and you come in dual shapes as well..  rabbit 

78BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 am

dasdas1990

Stock Trader

smallville wrote:
dasdas1990 wrote:

Its not a grudge, I hope u have a brain to understand that the most things you guys do fall in the category of continuous promotion..
There are other ppl who lost thier money with this BLUE and still hoping it would give them their money back but they dont speculate here..

The problem with u is your attitude.. U think u can do all the foolish things in the forum and stil look innocent  Twisted Evil Then u found and accomplice, started cat and mouse games, bad mouth admins and you come in dual shapes as well..  rabbit 

one of your admins(smallville) at the begining of this thread challenged the professional on this stock and ecl. he was talking like a big shot and when ecl went he went missing for sometime. do you wait for 5000 odd views and so many members reply to take action. if the admins are so strictly adhering to the rules then this topic should have been deleted as soon as the professional started this. the topic name itself is a way to promote according to the admins way of thinking.

admins wait until this becomes the most active thread and then take boru action. keep your forum. blue does not need a bunch of pandithayas for it to go. watch and wait Laughing Laughing Laughing

smallville learn from your colleagues(slstock) how to talk. try to be decent like him.you talk to some members like as if they are dogs. be careful

79BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 am

smallville

smallville

dasdas1990 wrote:
smallville wrote:
dasdas1990 wrote:

one of your admins(smallville) at the begining of this thread challenged the professional on this stock and ecl. he was talking like a big shot and when ecl went he went missing for sometime. do you wait for 5000 odd views and so many members reply to take action. if the admins are so strictly adhering to the rules then this topic should have been deleted as soon as the professional started this. the topic name itself is a way to promote according to the admins way of thinking.

admins wait until this becomes the most active thread and then take boru action. keep your forum. blue does not need a bunch of pandithayas for it to go. watch and wait LaughingLaughingLaughing

smallville learn from your colleagues(slstock) how to talk. try to be decent like him.you talk to some members like as if they are dogs. be careful

Firstly, Das - u didnt explain why should u need two accounts? Oh cuz u hated an admin and the account was banned to non-adherence of forum rules.
Secondly, the topic name was changed in the beginning since we didint want to change the name entirely. Too bad u didn see that cuz u joined hands with prof. lately. We didnt delete the thread as many members have commented hoping that BLUE has some advantage to run..

Be careful? On what mate? You?
You should've got the message when you were warned. Dont cry like a baby if you're hurt. Those are the repercussions of you own dirty work.
If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas..

We dont want promoters.. We dont want ppl who talk like big investors and then later cry when their investments fall in value. By that time more damage could've been done to the forum not only placing this under speculative radar but also misleading members. And we dont tolerate promoters giving false hope yo our members to fulfill their own (or masters) agendas..

So if the above are the matching criteria for Dogs work.. We'll have to talk to dogs in their own language. Get it? But so far I've been so good trying to inform you what to do but I realized lately that you were not comfortable using your brain, So how Can I help?

80BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 3 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Deviated from the topic..., I found  the English translation of that Chinese blog is interesting.

...... I am personally concerned about the future of social value, not just Profits problem. . Because this platform too good, this country is so beautiful, so that the heart is no longer strong returning....

Sri Lanka advantages: the introduction of free education for all citizens, from primary to secondary comprehensive, or even four years of college education are also the whole free! !

So high quality of the citizens of Sri Lanka!

All fluent in English, Deep buried Buddha mind, to do things and not be slow, shy, courteous, honest and trustworthy, people in China than advertised ceremonies to win a lot! . .

Meanwhile, the state provides all citizens or even 100% of all foreign tourists to free medical services that all medical services are free! Even hospitalization, surgery, or Sri Lankan nationals to foreign tourists alike, all free!

This is a large amount of money to spend hundreds of thousands or even millions heavily in China to see the doctor as much unmatched! So, seemingly belonging to the world's less developed countries, but the state will put the supreme interest of the people's position, humanism first, only that it goes far beyond the welfare system in all countries!

Born in China, we can only strange enough. . . It is because of these, it makes sense to start on my true love came from this country.
Really like this millennium culture of the country and this country can be super beautiful natural scenery with low price to buy and permanently hold, and the appreciation of the real reason it! ~  SRI LANKA ---- MY FINAL DESTINATION!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum