FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is why HVA should trade above 15

+5
samaritan
anjelo
Jaya sri
Yahapalanaya
King_Parakumba
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:48 am

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my dear fellow investors.....

I am picking the most discussed shares in this forum.. Like I mentioned before you are a bunch of traders who go behind speculative counters... So I believe positive news on speculative ones will make your eyes pop-out...

HVA march quarter turnaround news came in as a surprise... But the rumor was flying around the brokers that this is going to be a turnaround quarter... People got in on the rumor but got out soon when the news came in.... Well its acceptable to the saying buy on the rumor sell on the news... but this time we laughed at some of our fellow brokers restlessness when they rushed to sell around 8.50 back in May...

HVA gave us a superb opportunity when it fell to 5-4.50... Unfortunately there was not much quantities to get in to at those levels...

The costs are bit higher than 6 rupees a share and our target was to sell it around 2013 Sep prices because if i am correct that was the last quarter that HVA made profits... That deal was pretty simple... If the company is making profits at a rate it used to do the share should be sold at that price nothing higher nothing lower...

If you check 2013 September prices the share pushed up from 8 to mere 12 rupees a share...  You see it is pretty simple the share should be sold above 12...

But unfortunately with CGT nonsense and other adverse factors HVA fell down along with ASI...

Technically 9 was a sell but how could we sell if we know we could sell above 12? Wink Wink

Our holdings are safe with us... And the rumor is that HVA made profits in JUNE quarter... Two consecutive profited quarters... Then our expectation is  HVA to become a profit making entity...

Then it should be traded above 15....

PLEASE  NOTE - 16-18 is our target price but I recommend you sell when you are satisfied wth your gains... Dont be greedy sell at the correct time.. If you are and trying to sell at the highest price, chances of losing can be higher....

Like I mentioned before, when HVA runs, everyone will try to hop in maing it reach new heights... This is from my experience thorughout the trading pattern of HVA... even the run from 6-9 was made easy be cause of these jumpers... If you jump at the right price you will be a winner...

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

King_Parakumba wrote:Hello my dear fellow investors.....

I am picking the most discussed shares in this forum.. Like I mentioned before you are a bunch of traders who go behind speculative counters... So I believe positive news on speculative ones will make your eyes pop-out...

HVA march quarter turnaround news came in as a surprise... But the rumor was flying around the brokers that this is going to be a turnaround quarter... People got in on the rumor but got out soon when the news came in.... Well its acceptable to the saying buy on the rumor sell on the news... but this time we laughed at some of our fellow brokers restlessness when they rushed to sell around 8.50 back in May...

HVA gave us a superb opportunity when it fell to 5-4.50... Unfortunately there was not much quantities to get in to at those levels...

The costs are bit higher than 6 rupees a share and our target was to sell it around 2013 Sep prices because if i am correct that was the last quarter that HVA made profits... That deal was pretty simple... If the company is making profits at a rate it used to do the share should be sold at that price nothing higher nothing lower...

If you check 2013 September prices the share pushed up from 8 to mere 12 rupees a share...  You see it is pretty simple the share should be sold above 12...

But unfortunately with CGT nonsense and other adverse factors HVA fell down along with ASI...

Technically 9 was a sell but how could we sell if we know we could sell above 12? Wink Wink

Our holdings are safe with us... And the rumor is that HVA made profits in JUNE quarter... Two consecutive profited quarters... Then our expectation is  HVA to become a profit making entity...

PLEASE  NOTE - 16-18 is our target price but I recommend you sell when you are satisfied wth your gains... Dont be greedy sell at the correct time.. If you are and trying to sell at the highest price, chances of losing can be higher....

Like I mentioned before, when HVA runs, everyone will try to hop in maing it reach new heights... This is from my experience thorughout the trading pattern of HVA... even the run from 6-9 was made easy be cause of these jumpers... If you jump at the right price you will be a winner...
Welcome to the forum.

Jaya sri

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Hi kp
How about STAF
It will up 60-70 level or not Asha p collecting

anjelo

anjelo

hey bro, so you got info on this quarter profits?
I am also thinking they should have done well and that is why the share is pushed up slowly now...

samaritan

HVA chairman Rohan Fernando in an interview with LMD (July 2016) stated his vision for HVA:

"TO DEVELOP HVA TO BE A GLOBALLY LISTED COMPANY BY 2020".

The optimistic statement has some basis. They are certainly determined to build on the turnaround and are aiming to reach great heights.

HVA A RISING STAR.

6Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:03 am

anjelo

anjelo

The Chairman of the Tea Exporters Association (TEA), Rohan Fernando

7Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:44 am

samaritan

anjelo wrote:The Chairman of the Tea Exporters Association (TEA), Rohan Fernando
Yes. He is the Chairman of HVA Foods as well.

8Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 am

nimantha80

meka up wenna kalin sure ekata market watei.ethokaota up karana untath duka hithei.

9Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Cost of making 1 kg of tea is around Rs. 450.00 - 500.00
They get at Colombo auction avr of US $ 3 /- or Rs. 420/- per kg.

This means producers are at loss.

But we pay Rs 200/- to 220/- for 200 gm pack at super market. i.e. 1000/- per kg.

Value added sellers like HVA should make profits.

10Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:29 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Agree with Chinwi. An effective marketing strategy including brand building should give HVA a decent profit even from the current level of sales.

1kg of tea costing 400/-

Packeted and distributed @ 100/- for 100g earn a revenue of 1000/-

Gives you 60% gross margin to cover up your operating expenses. A huge margin to deliver good operating profit.

11Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:15 pm

anjelo

anjelo

I am see the HVA tea tetra packs getting sold more often now and they are to be seen more now,
i love there concentrate bottles.
one is around Rs950/- can make so make cup just add cold water.
really nice range they got.
also the dutch hospital HVA place is awesome, they got the business right, they need to market more,
i spoke to Mr Rohan some time back, he has a plan....
currently he wants to be on the second position in the market and let big players like elephant house to make the tea drink brands popular, then he will put the gas and start expanding, he is waiting for the right time to expand. i asked he didnt mention, but he said they provide tea concentrates to a company, i am so sure it is to elephant house twistee....
HVA is a growing concern for me. if they start making profits this share will reach high fast cause the market capitalization is so low and easy to manipulate.

12Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:56 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Jaya sri wrote:

Hi kp
How about STAF
It will up 60-70 level or not Asha p collecting

Hello my dear Jaya Sri...

We made profits back in may when it was up to 53 from 44... Good profit wasn't it?

I know some of my friends who have got in to STAF at 50 and holding.. I can't tell you whether it is valued above 70 but 60 is my next target.... I got 50K shares of STAF at 45 on the Friday before the last Friday for one of my clients.... My internal research department is confident that STAF will move above 65 but my personal target is 60... But like i mentioned if the ASI is going up anything can jump up to higher highs... Sometimes you will make profits more than you made from HEXP...

STAF is definitely in my list....

Regards,
KP.

13Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my dear fellow investors....

HVA has unfortunately come down last few days the main reason being the big players are keeping it as no one cares about it anymore... So I just want to give you some advise if you want to make a profit and if you are willing to hold it for a few weeks then do not sell your holdings...

Like I said beofore HVA will suprise us once again with this Q reports.... I love when companies make turnarounds just like the old days... That only will make us to make a killing with HVA...

Remember few years ago how we made profits when it moved to 70?? I got out safely around 62-65 levels I remember just like today... We did a big trip to gold coast Australia... if you work hard you sould play hard as well..

SO back to HVA... In short my previous tagert still holds... HVA is strong around 7-7.50.... Their business doing very well... Management is positive so are we... Don't be late fellas...

14Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:18 am

anjelo

anjelo

it will run big time if this quarter has done positively....

15Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:29 pm

nimantha80

mara selling ekak yanne.koo HVA gang eka.

16Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:31 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello friends... Quick update.. We are absorbing the final  selling pressure as you are seeing now... After that it's a fund ride Wink

17Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 pm

nimantha80

King_Parakumba wrote:Hello friends... Quick update.. We are absorbing the final  selling pressure as you are seeing now... After that it's a fund ride Wink
Eeye talk deela aul unada manda.Ee selling eka top 20 walin awee.7.40 sell eka.

18Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:36 pm

anjelo

anjelo

HVA strong at 7.40 uptrend is near.... very near now. within 30 days this will have the next big run.

19Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:36 pm

hiransilva23

Mala magulai rajjuruwot cse eke innawa.e madiwata forum me magula karanna ba ban.apita bane mun ekka pahenna

20Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:41 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my dear nimantha80.. 

I am not defending myself here and I won't disclose the information of sellers and buyers.. You will see for your self in the coming weeks..  If you are interested when orders are there buy 1 or sell 1 and see who the brokers are I am so sure that you my friends are used to that.... All in all if you do not like I kindly advise you to stay away.. Trading in these shares are not for the faint-hearted 

regards,
KP

Last edited by King_Parakumba on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:42 pm

anjelo

anjelo

would be very interesting to see the quarter report, the owner of the new bulk shares collected, if he is very smart then he would be having a team of buyers each having around 350,000 shares or something like that to not to be seen on the major share holders list of the quarter report, else that part edited by the management on the quarter report! interesting thoughts. but anyways someone is leaking info out, that is why the share went up before the news came out last time, this time would be the same thing, by the pattern of it, it seems that they are collecting for a huge run once the quarter reports gets out.
all directs towards an uptrend.

22Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:57 pm

nimantha80

King_Parakumba wrote:Hello my dear nimantha80.. 

I am not defending myself here and I won't disclose the information of sellers and buyers.. You will see for your self in the coming weeks..  If you are interested when orders are there buy 1 or sell 1 and see who the brokers are I am so sure that you my friends are used to that.... All in all if you do not like I kindly advise you to stay away.. Trading in these shares are not for the faint-hearted 

regards,
KP
DSA buying.

23Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:21 pm

anjelo

anjelo

nimantha80 wrote:
King_Parakumba wrote:Hello my dear nimantha80.. 

regards,
KP
DSA buying.
Capital Trust Securities

24Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Empty Re: Here is why HVA should trade above 15 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:10 am

anjelo

anjelo

very strong above 7.40 the collector is very confident on collecting bulks below 7.50

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum