FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Today at 5:33 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette./manik de silva
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 11:44 am

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 5:01 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 4:59 am

» Seylan Bank did not pay final coupon of expired debentures
by Gaudente Wed May 22, 2024 12:02 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by agentnrox Wed May 22, 2024 11:20 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by K.R Wed May 22, 2024 5:16 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 7:38 pm

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 3:29 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 6:43 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 6:16 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 1:31 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Mon May 13, 2024 9:50 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Sun May 12, 2024 9:50 pm

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 8:50 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 8:48 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 9:50 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 4:39 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 2:52 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 2:42 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/=

+8
bliss
hotstock
salt
RockStock
mono
mission
Rajitha
MarketResearch
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/=

Post MarketResearch Today at 9:15 pm
To my knowledge KGAL will hit Rs.400 definitely.
I did not mention a time frame to hit Rs.400/= level in my yesterday post.
I did not mention that it will happen immediately.(Some people "Netta Paga gaththata apita karanna deyak ne".)
Probably end of this this year KGAL will hit to Rs.400/=

Puh......
Mad Mad Mad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad
Rubber Tops 500 Yen to Record as Recovery Boosts Demand Outlook

Rubber surged to more than 500 yen a kilogram for the first time as signs the global economy is improving boosted speculation demand will keep expanding for the commodity as weather disruptions constrain supplies. The cash price in Thailand also surged to a record.

The July-delivery contract climbed as much as 2.9 percent to a record 504 yen a kilogram ($6,178 a metric ton) on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange before settling at 502.9 yen. The most-active contract surged 7.2 percent this week, the largest advance in 13 weeks.

Asian stocks climbed for a fourth day before a report that economists said will show U.S. employers added the most jobs in January in three months. Asian companies including Samsung Electronics Co. and Hyundai Motor Co. boosted earnings last quarter as economic growth in the U.S. and China spurred consumers to buy more electronics and cars.

“Optimism about global economic growth spurred investors to buy industrial commodities,” Kazuhiko Saito, an analyst at Tokyo-based broker Fujitomi Co., said today by phone. “Rubber also advanced on speculation that Chinese buyers may step up purchases after the New Year holiday.”

The Institute for Supply Management’s index of U.S. non- manufacturing businesses released yesterday showed service industries expanded in January at the fastest pace since August 2005, indicating the economic recovery is broadening.

U.S. nonfarm payrolls climbed by 146,000 in January after climbing by 103,000 the previous month, according to a Bloomberg survey before today’s Labor Department report. The jobless rate rose to 9.5 percent from 9.4 percent, a separate survey showed.

Recovery Signs

“The U.S. economy is picking up and starting to show some pretty consistent signs of recovery, which could spill over to jobs,” said Greg Gibbs, a currency strategist at Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc in Sydney.

Rubber futures have gained 21 percent this year, extending last year’s 50 percent rally. Supplies from Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia, the top growers representing 70 percent of global supply, were curbed by rain while rising car sales led by China and India improved demand.

“Concerns over worsening supply shortage still boost the sentiment as demand remains robust, while supply may demand further as rubber trees are entering leave-shedding season, lowering output,” Sureerat Kunthongjun, an analyst at AGROW Enterprise Ltd., said by phone from Bangkok.

La Nina, which started in June and usually lasts for nine months or more, has led to higher-than-average rainfall in most parts of Southeast Asia. The weather event is having a “major impact” on rubber and palm oil production in Malaysia, as heavier rainfall may hamper harvesting and tapping, according to the Malaysian Meteorological Department.

The physical price of natural rubber in Thailand advanced to a record 184.05 baht ($5.96) a kilogram today as investors are concerned over the supply situation in Thailand and Malaysia ahead of the annual low-production period, the Rubber Research Institute of Thailand said. Robust car sales in the U.S. supported prices, it said.

U.S. Car Sales

U.S. sales of cars and light trucks rose 17.3 percent from a year earlier to 817,098 in January, according to data provided by Ward’s Information Products.

The Shanghai market will be closed until Feb. 8 for Lunar New Year holidays. May-delivery rubber in Shanghai climbed to a record 41,850 yuan ($6,350) a ton on Jan. 31.

Natural-rubber consumption in China may rise 9 percent to 3.6 million tons this year and India’s consumption may gain 5.2 percent to 991,000 tons, according to the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries.

China’s natural-rubber inventories rose for the first week in four, adding 126 tons to 58,673 tons, based on a survey of 10 warehouses in Shanghai, Shandong, Yunnan, Hainan and Tianjin, the Shanghai Futures Exchange said Feb. 1. That was a 61 percent drop from last year’s peak of 151,832 tons.

Car-sales growth in China will be around 10 to 15 percent this year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers said Jan. 10. Total auto sales, which include cars, trucks and buses, jumped 32 percent last year to 18.06 million, the association said.

To contact the reporter on this story: Aya Takada in Tokyo at atakada2@bloomberg.net Supunnabul Suwannakij in Bangkok at ssuwannakij@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Matthew Oakley at moakley@bloomberg.net

source - www.bloomberg.com
photo credit - www.rubberdev.gov.lk

Last edited by MarketResearch on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

Seems a lot lie kit though bacause you have made now 3 topics or over about KGAL man this evening. There is already a ongoing discussed topic about KGAL which I also replied few posts back. PLZ don't flod the forum even though its a great share or not. Don't want to see anymore PCH gem type thing happening here also Sad .

Just FYI I also have a lot of KGAL as i said in previous post but I'm not condemning the share or anything just the continuous promoting !

3Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty i posted this before Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 pm

mission

Manager - Equity Analytics

this is old news.. i posted this some days ago. dam. just dont post the same thing over and over again.

4Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Father of the forum Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

Rajitha wrote:Seems a lot lie kit though bacause you have made now 3 topics or over about KGAL man this evening. There is already a ongoing discussed topic about KGAL which I also replied few posts back. PLZ don't flod the forum even though its a great share or not. Don't want to see anymore PCH gem type thing happening here also Sad .

Just FYI I also have a lot of KGAL as i said in previous post but I'm not condemning the share or anything just the continuous promoting !

Who are you to advice me?
Ar you the FATHER of this forum.

Do not go to compare PCH with KGAL.
What I find I post it.It's my style.

5Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

mission wrote:this is old news.. i posted this some days ago. dam. just dont post the same thing over and over again.

Hello....
I do not know you posted it before.No need to follow what you posted.I saw the article and posted it.

Another Father

6Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 pm

mission

How ironic.. in brackets it says this is not manipulation. i have read several post of urs and u stae something without any backing up and say ( THIS is not Manipulation). dam...

7Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

mission

MarketResearch wrote:
mission wrote:this is old news.. i posted this some days ago. dam. just dont post the same thing over and over again.

Hello....
I do not know you posted it before.No need to follow what you posted.I saw the article and posted it.

Another Father

"Nevermind".... whooooosh.. dam....

8Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics

all of this is wonderful, if not a little old, news. but how did you come up with 400

9Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

RockStock

Hey Market Research

This supose to be a free plat form, you can express any thing. In real sense any post could be a marketing. However there seems to be quite a few fathers to this forum. They always utter their rules here and there, and the funny thing is those fathers alwats have positive reputations while people like you got heavy negative. Evil or Very Mad

10Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty My reasons Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

mono wrote:all of this is wonderful, if not a little old, news. but how did you come up with 400

As I know KGAL is the largest rubber plantation in Sri Lanka.
Due to the oil price hike,there is a big demand for Natural Rubber.
I realized that there is festival season in China.China is the main importer of Sri Lankan rubber.When they start work,it would be a big demand for Sri Lankan rubber.
According to market behavior today and recently, it is apparent that it will reach to 400/=.(Did anyone said the exact answer for BFL for the reason to touch 500/=.)
The EPS for Q1 - 5.07 and 8.65 70% for Q2. Then can not you assume something.
I assumed and I think it will reach to 400/=
I do not encourage anyone to get buy or sell orders due to my post.

As some pundits said I am posting without reason then no need to bother about my post.Because they are pointless.I am pissek.I am posting.

11Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty So called experts Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

RockStock wrote:Hey Market Research

This supose to be a free plat form, you can express any thing. In real sense any post could be a marketing. However there seems to be quite a few fathers to this forum. They always utter their rules here and there, and the funny thing is those fathers alwats have positive reputations while people like you got heavy negative. Evil or Very Mad

Ela.They are the only people know everything.I think they are the owners of big companies of Sri Lanka.Because with their knowledge about Investing they should have acquired the all valued shares.

12Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 pm

salt

salt

Whats your profits expectation , valueation ( PER)?

can you explain us how did you arrive at this magical figure of Rs 400

13Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Black Magic Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

salt wrote:Whats your profits expectation , valueation ( PER)?

can you explain us how did you arrive at this magical figure of Rs 400

As I know KGAL is the largest rubber plantation in Sri Lanka.
Due to the oil price hike,there is a big demand for Natural Rubber.
I realized that there is festival season in China.China is the main importer of Sri Lankan rubber.When they start work,it would be a big demand for Sri Lankan rubber.
According to market behavior today and recently, it is apparent that it will reach to 400/=.(Did anyone said the exact answer for BFL for the reason to touch 500/=.)
The EPS for Q1 - 5.07 and 8.65 70% for Q2. Then can not you assume something.
I assumed and I think it will reach to 400/=
I do not encourage anyone to get buy or sell orders due to my post.

As some pundits said I am posting without reason then no need to bother about my post.Because they are pointless.I am pissek.I am posting.

14Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

hotstock

how come you got -56 reputations.. probably the highest minus ...

May be the way you post..

nothing personal bro..

15Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:58 pm

mono

mono

KGAL......

the next PCH

hotstock, if you feel like this KGAL 'campaign' is an attempt artifically promote stocks, there is a report post function that can be used to report attempts at market manipulation. Use it. I'm sure quibit will give your request due consideration

16Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 pm

bliss

bliss
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MarketResearch.....
May b better to put it this way...Analysis of KGAL

17Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 am

marketsee

marketsee

I dont know about 400+ in short term but 300-320+ is possible,I didnt telling 400+ is impossible Smile
If it went 400+ in short term i will Very Happy

18Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

lion

Kegalle is the largest listed rubber manufacturing company in Sri Lanka.

The natural rubber prices in the global markets are expected to be rising on firm demand.
Pls read the article published in Asian Tribune site.
Sri Lanka’s rubber prices had recorded an all time high for the last 130 years, at Rs.654 per kilogram according to Damitha Perera, Director Forbes & Walker Commodity Brokers (Pvt) Ltd on the last auctions on Friday the January 21. “Prices are always breaking records each week.

This was the highest ever price recorded for Rubber at the Colombo auctions to date since the last high was at Rs.623 per kilo in January 18“ said Perera adding that Rubber market seems to gaining a firm momentum given that its rising demand with big buyers participation and short supply in the market.

Nearly 2500 KIlos of Latex Crepe 1x Rubber from Dalkeith Estate was sold by Forbes & Walker Commodity Brokers (Pvt) Ltd at Rs 654 per Kilo, which is the highest price ever recorded for Rubber at the Colombo auctions to date. The parcel of said rubber had been bought by the Rubber exporter, M/S A.M. Rahim & Company while Natural Rubber RSS grade too established its latest record by fetching Rs.625, breaking its previous record of Rs.610 per Kilogram.

“Synthetic prices are also high” he said. He noted that ever rising markets are witnessed world over for Natural Rubber where as Thailand; the largest Natural Rubber supplier to the world is nearing its wintering season and with a further drop in Thailand’s production is expected towards February.

He expressed that world's biggest importer of natural rubber, China is reported to be stockpiling, purchasing at higher price levels in order to survive the lean period and the rising demand.

http://www.asiantribune.com/news/2011/01/22/sri-lanka-rubber-prices-hits-all-time-high

Naturally the company should benefit

19Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Definitely KGAL Will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

I did not mention that it will happen immediately.(Some people "Netta Paga gaththata apita karanna deyak ne".)

Puh......
Mad Mad Mad

20Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

Puh......
Mad Mad Mad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad

21Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

All duplicate posts are merged. Please avoid repeating the same post.

Thanks.
Quibi

22Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm

salt

salt

Why you looks so arregent?

23Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

salt wrote:Why you looks so arregent?

As the result of some pointless critics.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

24Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 pm

salt

salt

Let the readers to dicide it
You accept constructive critisism!

25Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Empty Re: Definitely KGAL will hit Rs.400/= Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

salt wrote:Let the readers to dicide it
You accept constructive critisism!

Ela.

I ll accept Constructive criticism.No worries.
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum