FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Yesterday at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:40 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye

2RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Gallardo

Manager - Equity Analytics

Maybe Yes, Maybe No. The game is not over until the last millisecond of the last second of trading next week.  Until then be careful but it's better if you're as smart as you are careful.  If you are a smart trader there are huge opportunities here, otherwise stay away from it.  Volatility is our friend as long as we are on the correct side of the buy and sell curve.  Last warrant closed at 7.4 after trading between 6.30 and 8.6 on the final day.  The share split must also be considered, they say history repeats itself so play very carefully and don't be manipulated by anyone.

3RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:03 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gallardo wrote:Maybe Yes, Maybe No. The game is not over until the last millisecond of the last second of trading next week.  Until then be careful but it's better if you're as smart as you are careful.  If you are a smart trader there are huge opportunities here, otherwise stay away from it.  Volatility is our friend as long as we are on the correct side of the buy and sell curve.  Last warrant closed at 7.4 after trading between 6.30 and 8.6 on the final day.  The share split must also be considered, they say history repeats itself so play very carefully and don't be manipulated by anyone.

well, JKH.W0022...........
49 254 092 (W.0022) shares successfully converted out of 50 281 136

only 1 million(10 27 044)  did not converted and probably people did not knew about w.shares

This time, JKH.W0023.......
50 281 136 became 57 464 155 after split and Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

2015 Sept 22-10.90/=  23rd-11/=, 25th-8.90/= were the closing prices for JKH.W0022......

But today 22nd Sept JKH.W0023 -  closing price is 2.00 not like last year 10.90/= and what are the chances on 23rd,26th and 27th ??????????????????????????? lol! lol! lol!

4RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:10 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

ruwan326 wrote:
Gallardo wrote:Maybe Yes, Maybe No. The game is not over until the last millisecond of the last second of trading next week.  Until then be careful but it's better if you're as smart as you are careful.  If you are a smart trader there are huge opportunities here, otherwise stay away from it.  Volatility is our friend as long as we are on the correct side of the buy and sell curve.  Last warrant closed at 7.4 after trading between 6.30 and 8.6 on the final day.  The share split must also be considered, they say history repeats itself so play very carefully and don't be manipulated by anyone.

well, JKH.W0022...........
49 254 092 (W.0022) shares successfully converted out of 50 281 136

only 1 million(10 27 044)  did not converted and probably people did not knew about w.shares

This time, JKH.W0023.......
50 281 136 became 57 464 155 after split and Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

2015 Sept 22-10.90/=  23rd-11/=, 25th-8.90/= were the closing prices for JKH.W0022......

But today 22nd Sept JKH.W0023 -  closing price is 2.00 not like last year 10.90/= and what are the chances on 23rd,26th and 27th ??????????????????????????? lol! lol! lol!
Also JKH.N was @ 170/= + in last year September............ unless a miracle happens and JKH.N will climb 170/= + it's hard to believe that history repeat itself Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

5RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Gallardo

Also JKH.N was @ 170/= + in last year September............ unless a miracle happens and JKH.N will climb 170/= + it's hard to believe that history repeat itself RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketballRIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball

They say history repeats itself for a good reason, what's easy to believe is that this warrant will be volatile until the last millisecond.  Very Happy That is exactly like w22 last year then.  
The history of modern world economics are a good example.  Every time a country gets a huge competitive advantage in productivity, it takes a lead in global manufacturing and wealth.  Great Britain had that lead, later it was America then Japan then Korea then China.

No one can guarantee an upward or downward direction with 100% certainty for the warrants, we can only calculate probabilities.  Considering the share split, one can't guarantee over 5 here as opposed to the 7.40 close of the last one.  But at the same time, we can't really guarantee 1.6, 1 or 0.1 can we? Very Happy.

So be agile with any trades, rapid with any order executions or stay away and just watch the action. There will be big winners or a bloody massacre but both can't happen to you at the same time.  You have to decide if you can win or you might lose and calculate accordingly.  Those who got in on the last day of w22 at 6.30 were laughing when they unloaded at 7.40 but if they didn't, they had the money to convert which still makes them huge winners in the long run.  It all depends on your time frame mate.  It's dangerous if you can't convert.  But if you can, it's a a rare backdoor entry into huge quantities of JKH at just 151.  If I want millions more of JKH, will I really worry about paying another 2 or 3 more rupees to get it? No! Laughing
As for miracles, don't depend on them even if you believe in them. You asked if a miracle will happen and JKH climbs to 170? 170 then is today's 148.75 after the split if I'm not mistaken. So will a miracle happen? Or has it already happened?   Very Happy  Just be careful if you trade but all the best with making the best out of this situation.

6RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Gallardo wrote:Also JKH.N was @ 170/= + in last year September............ unless a miracle happens and JKH.N will climb 170/= + it's hard to believe that history repeat itself RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketballRIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Icon_basketball

They say history repeats itself for a good reason, what's easy to believe is that this warrant will be volatile until the last millisecond.  Very Happy That is exactly like w22 last year then.  
The history of modern world economics are a good example.  Every time a country gets a huge competitive advantage in productivity, it takes a lead in global manufacturing and wealth.  Great Britain had that lead, later it was America then Japan then Korea then China.

No one can guarantee an upward or downward direction with 100% certainty for the warrants, we can only calculate probabilities.  Considering the share split, one can't guarantee over 5 here as opposed to the 7.40 close of the last one.  But at the same time, we can't really guarantee 1.6, 1 or 0.1 can we? Very Happy.

So be agile with any trades, rapid with any order executions or stay away and just watch the action. There will be big winners or a bloody massacre but both can't happen to you at the same time.  You have to decide if you can win or you might lose and calculate accordingly.  Those who got in on the last day of w22 at 6.30 were laughing when they unloaded at 7.40 but if they didn't, they had the money to convert which still makes them huge winners in the long run.  It all depends on your time frame mate.  It's dangerous if you can't convert.  But if you can, it's a a rare backdoor entry into huge quantities of JKH at just 151.  If I want millions more of JKH, will I really worry about paying another 2 or 3 more rupees to get it? No! Laughing
As for miracles, don't depend on them even if you believe in them. You asked if a miracle will happen and JKH climbs to 170? 170 then is today's 148.75 after the split if I'm not mistaken. So will a miracle happen? Or has it already happened?   Very Happy  Just be careful if you trade but all the best with making the best out of this situation.
When it comes to sri lanka , This country runs by Horoscope readers, Feng shui dealers, fortune tellers etc. Even the x president fall for it............

Most of the sri lankans do not think like you think mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am sure end of November you will see JKH.N will reach 200/= + and you got the chance to grab as much as you like just paying 149.26/= and the coast of Warranta for 1 JKH.N share

so if you got 1 JKH.W0023 for 2/= today,total  coast will be 2+149.26=151 after conversion and you will get a dividend on November and the JKH.N will shoot 200/= by then

But most of the people do not know anything about investing...... Thats why they use the word JKH.W GAME..........

If all Sri lankan knows the difference between PRICE and VALUE we do not have to waste our time for this topic... Simply buy W.0023 and convert............. That's all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:39 pm

troy

troy

so how much you are converting????

8RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Gallardo

RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Invers11Where is the horror-scope guy from the last election?  If we could ask him about the warrants and do the exact opposite, I'm sure we'll all be millionaires  Very Happy 

JKH at 200 in November seems like a lot!  Aim for the stars and get to the moon or clouds right!? Smile I'll be happy even with 170, too far beyond and a bubble could emerge. Those who got the warrants at these low prices got busy when the price is low.  You can see the volumes really increase when price plummets like today.  Aren't they crafty to collect so low and increase their shareholding percentage!

9RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:52 pm

troy

troy

Ruwan....

My only question is how many JKH warrants that you are going to convert???

10RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:59 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

troy wrote:Ruwan....

3500 lol! lol!

How much you gain from JKH.W0023 so far buying and selling?????????

11RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:05 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Gallardo wrote:RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Invers11Where is the horror-scope guy from the last election?  If we could ask him about the warrants and do the exact opposite, I'm sure we'll all be millionaires  Very Happy 

JKH at 200 in November seems like a lot!  Aim for the stars and get to the moon or clouds right!? Smile I'll be happy even with 170, too far beyond and a bubble could emerge. Those who got the warrants at these low prices got busy when the price is low.  You can see the volumes really increase when price plummets like today.  Aren't they crafty to collect so low and increase their shareholding percentage!
RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Aaaaaa13
Good to find some one who is talking about VALUE, not the PRICE lol!

I always mention KINGS of JKH............ How many times I have to write this again and again.....

Players only look near and investors look far......................RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Jkh_ki12

12RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 pm

troy

troy

ruwan326 wrote:

3500 lol! lol!

To be honest, within last two weeks 3500*100 (plus a bit.)
Now all that profits and capital is in CIFL.

13RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty Re: RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:17 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

troy wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

3500 lol! lol!

To be honest, within last two weeks 3500*100 (plus a bit.)
Now all that profits and capital is in CIFL.
Good, so are you still holding W0023?????
I like to know your thoughts on Gallardo's point

By now everyone knows about Warrants and I'm sure players are off the game

14RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Empty OVER THE MOON Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:22 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Gallardo wrote:RIP JKh Warrant Game Over Bye Bye  Invers11Where is the horror-scope guy from the last election?  If we could ask him about the warrants and do the exact opposite, I'm sure we'll all be millionaires  Very Happy 

There was a time I throw @ stars But now I throw only to the Moon lol! lol! lol! with all my calculations,research and use of my armory

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum