Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Teller Today at 1:36 am

» CSE RULES (CSE වල දැනට තියන නීති ගැන)
by ColomboCSE Today at 1:32 am

» AAF next week running
by Teller Today at 1:24 am

» Time to sell
by Teller Today at 1:21 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:34 pm

» Insurance Sector
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Chairmen of three State Institutions
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» Shares to Buy
by kalyana1970 Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» kaufen Deutscher Führerschein ((WhatsApp...+4915210675228)) kaufen Schweizer Führerschein, kaufen Österreich Führerschein
by tonyserge Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» A Must listen Speech ..
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 1:01 am

» Why technological companies not
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 12:31 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by bhanu Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm

» World biggest IPO raises $25.6 Billion
by ipo Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:55 pm

» Santa Claus is coming to Colombo
by God Father Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by God Father Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 am

» Plantation Sector
by Quibit Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:29 am

» Time to Buy
by Miss-Sangeetha Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:55 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by npgslnawa Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:14 am

» EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC (EMER.N0000)
by PDH Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:43 pm

» NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000)
by bhanu Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 pm

» IDL ,CLND ,
by Teller Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:25 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » First Capital Strongly recommended ALUM....Target price 25

First Capital Strongly recommended ALUM....Target price 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kasun panditha


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
rumours  are  going on ALUM can be ready to run as TJL. Please keep eye on it.News coming  from my friend 3rd Quarter  results  super .Foreigners collect around Rs 20.80 -21... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NDB ,Capital Trust,Asha phillip  also recommended...

prasa2004


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
FC gave a SELL call in AUG (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Earnings-Update-SELL-10-08-16.pdf) saying fair value is 20. Now giving a S/BUY CALL (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Corporate-Update-STRONG-BUY-20-09-16.pdf). What a U turn as how come they were so wrong or anything changed in SL economy during Sep?

ccsentha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun panditha wrote:rumours  are  going on ALUM can be ready to run as TJL. Please keep eye on it.News coming  from my friend 3rd Quarter  results  super .Foreigners collect around Rs 20.80 -21... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NDB ,Capital Trust,Asha phillip  also recommended...

No NDB email reports? or do you download from their website?

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@prasa2004 wrote:FC gave a SELL call in AUG (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Earnings-Update-SELL-10-08-16.pdf) saying fair value is 20. Now giving a S/BUY CALL (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Corporate-Update-STRONG-BUY-20-09-16.pdf). What a U turn as how come they were so wrong or anything changed in SL economy during Sep?

I Just contacted the person who did the paper. According to her the price target is set for FY 18 . What she said was , FY 17 is 06 months away and the price they mentioned in August paper is  already achieved . So this new price is for FY 18. 

It was 02 papers with message of realize the profit , re-enter and  hold till FY18

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@investor1984 wrote:
@prasa2004 wrote:FC gave a SELL call in AUG (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Earnings-Update-SELL-10-08-16.pdf) saying fair value is 20. Now giving a S/BUY CALL (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Corporate-Update-STRONG-BUY-20-09-16.pdf). What a U turn as how come they were so wrong or anything changed in SL economy during Sep?

I Just contacted the person who did the paper. According to her the price target is set for FY 18 . What she said was , FY 17 is 06 months away and the price they mentioned in August paper is  already achieved . So this new price is for FY 18. 

It was 02 papers with message of realize the profit , re-enter and  hold till FY18

 my friend from Account department said that superb results....hmm   wait to pass 21.....Capital trust target 24....Actually this is same type of TJL...see TJL also stuck around 20-21 prices ..Dividend wise also same....

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@investor1984 wrote:
@prasa2004 wrote:FC gave a SELL call in AUG (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Earnings-Update-SELL-10-08-16.pdf) saying fair value is 20. Now giving a S/BUY CALL (http://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ALUM-Corporate-Update-STRONG-BUY-20-09-16.pdf). What a U turn as how come they were so wrong or anything changed in SL economy during Sep?

I Just contacted the person who did the paper. According to her the price target is set for FY 18 . What she said was , FY 17 is 06 months away and the price they mentioned in August paper is  already achieved . So this new price is for FY 18. 

It was 02 papers with message of realize the profit , re-enter and  hold till FY18

 my friend from Account department said that superb results....hmm   wait to pass 21.....Capital trust target 24....Actually this is same type of TJL...see TJL also stuck around 20-21 prices ..Dividend wise also same....

my prediction is correct..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers still not late  @21.50.....

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum