It’s been revealed that EDEN bulk amount held by Capital Trust had been shed during the last couple of days in fact they only have 2 Mn shares by now.
NP who made the exit at 12.30 levels realizing the mistake done has re-entered at 14.30 levels.
17.5 Mn shares held by the Company owing to the Right Issues ( underwritten unsubscribed ) were also dilutes in to the float .
When compare the Share Holders list as of last Monday with the last quarter’s, it’s obvious that many retailers entered in to the EDEN counter while gradually making the exit from EXPO .
According to some reliable sources EDEN is about to make a few disclosures and expert retailers in the view that EDEN to touch Rs 20/= sooner than later and then only can expect any disclosure/s from the company.
Key plus points ;
- Dilution of company held 17.5 Mn shares made the counter more liquid and attracted many retailers and some HNWI s .
- Dilution by Capital Trust driven the sentiment of some HNWI and medium sized retailers into a more comfortable zone.
- No BIG sellers anymore . NP s and TW s available 4 Mn cannot control the counter anymore.
- Since the EXPO had reached its maximum price last week retailers have a second option to switch over with.
- Future foreign asset additions/acquisitions will boost the NAV .
- Pending acquisitions of local assets.
- EDEN has a handful of entities which generate income in USD terms.
Well experienced Brokers in the view that once the quarter results of EXPO published tomorrow or day after it will be a Game-Changer scenario for many retailers in the context of finding the hottest counter on the Board.
A well informed reliable source confirmed me personally that if any retailer can buy and hold 100,000 of EDEN for next three quarters … the return will be such that the capital gain will be enough to buy a new vehicle .
Cheers ….. !