FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLC - worth the Investment

+26
Winner123
cseguide
samaritan
jaya
The_Sage
Captain
Beyondsenses
Equity Win
Niwa
Bakkabwoi
madukp
Elite_SGX
Shivanthini
Swissinvest
Noah
Jay-Jay
Investnow
kanishkaecomm
Kaptivajkss
PhilT
Rational Investor
Sunimal
blindhog
D.G.Dayaratne
Surajmp
ForeigNer
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1CLC - worth the Investment Empty CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:16 pm

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CLC - worth the Investment .... !

The gloominess of the newly formed company announcement on previous Friday was cleared by another announcement on last Monday, which was too late as felt by Market experts, hence many retailers fell pray for Big-Fishes who were spreading a number of false, misleading and vicious negative remarks on the most awaited LOCH.

The artificial rally of LOFC had almost killed the retailer appetite for the whole LOLC group. According to some reliable news, Master decided to intervene in the situation and results were optimistic by the end of the week, stabilizing the prices of both CLC , LOFC counters in a decent manner.

Technical instruments indicate the end of the consolidation phase of CLC counter and can expect some fresh buying interest from tomorrow onwards. The market price of CLC is vital for the listing of LOLC ASIA in Singapore , in the first quarter of next year.

Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.

If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.

CLC - worth the Investment X8pdyXu6F+tCAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/38/84/94/lolc_s10.gif

Niwa, Prabhath, Rational Investor, Riz123, blindhog, sajithlk02, Elite_SGX and like this post

2CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:27 pm

Surajmp

Manager - Equity Analytics

ForeigNer wrote:CLC - worth the Investment .... !

The gloominess of the newly formed company announcement on previous Friday was cleared by another announcement on last Monday, which was too late as felt by Market experts, hence many retailers fell pray for Big-Fishes who were spreading a number of false, misleading and vicious negative remarks on the most awaited LOCH.

The artificial rally of LOFC had almost killed the retailer appetite for the whole LOLC group. According to some reliable news, Master decided to intervene in the situation and results were optimistic by the end of the week, stabilizing the prices of both CLC , LOFC counters in a decent manner.

Technical instruments indicate the end of the consolidation phase of CLC counter and can expect some fresh buying interest from tomorrow onwards. The market price of CLC is vital for the listing of LOLC ASIA in Singapore , in the first quarter of next year.

Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.

If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.

The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.

Good analysis thank you

Riz123 and Surajmp like this post

3CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:34 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

My view is  Ethical Standard of most of the three-wheeler drivers we meet on the road is 

better than some  BIG PEOPLE IN THE STOCK MARKET

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing mistake)

4CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:36 pm

blindhog

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

For me, most waited Sunday column. Thank you Mr ForeigNer

Riz123 likes this post

5CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Where is the linkage between LOFC and LOCH bro ?

6CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:17 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Excellent Analysis by the Veteran.

This will clear the nightmare most of the retailers were misguided by a lot of big fishes by putting massive ‘FAKE SELL’ last week or 10 days while creating a big headache on most of the retailers. As mentioned in the 3rd para lot will again join with CLC better of its peer until it reaches its milestone with expected flows of the positive announcement will put CLC hotter never before.

7CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:27 pm

PhilT

PhilT

Thank you ForreigNer. I have been waiting for your post in the weekend. 

8CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:53 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

What is meant by an “analysis”?

If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year, the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.
>>>>
There are many brands of vehicle...the cost of the vehicles vary...why 25000 shares...is this what we called analysis?

9CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

The market price of CLC is vital for the listing of LOLC ASIA in Singapore , in the first quarter of next year.
>>>>>
The disclosures made by the the board? Your assumption?

10CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:57 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level , just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.

>>>>
Analysis? Your assumptions?

11CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Read the disclosure made by the director/ceo on the 5th November

Surajmp dislikes this post

12CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

Agent in action again.  Very Happy

Why did not create your profile by putting meaning word ?

13CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:16 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

I really do not understand your hidden agenda LOL.. CLC - worth the Investment 1f60e

14CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:18 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

Kaptivajkss wrote:Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.

>>>>
Analysis? Your assumptions?

Do you hold single share of CLC???

15CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Agent??? Whose agent...honestly I don’t know what you are talking about...I buy shares based on my own knowledge...I sell when I want...I hold...I pay when I am required to pay.....I don’t work for an agent....if you are worried about my comments and your portfolio... I shall be happy to stop commenting on yours....people nail...they don’t know they will be nailed when they leave...people like when others follow...they don’t know they leave this world alone...they don’t know they came alone....

16CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

Kaptivajkss wrote:Agent??? Whose agent...honestly I don’t know what you are talking about...I buy shares based on my own knowledge...I sell when I want...I hold...I pay when I am required to pay.....I don’t work for an agent....if you are worried about my comments and your portfolio... I shall be happy to stop commenting on yours....people nail...they don’t know they will be nailed when they leave...people like when others follow...they don’t know they leave this world alone...they don’t know they came alone....

Again I am asking , Do you have CLC in your PF?

17CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Why did not create your profile by putting meaning word ?
>>>>
Why are you concerned by my profile....my profile will not help you...it is what I post help or don’t help you...you read understand...and make your own decision...
You are “Rational Investor”? Do you know what is meant by rational? If you do, you will not be call me an agent rather you will read understand and make your decision...

18CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

To the best of my knowledge, considering the financial statements of this group and the past history of this group..I don’t hold...i buy sell and give the return from these groups to charity...I now hold few shares of lofc,

19CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

It seems like you do not have CLC. Then why you are bother about our PFs ??? We are confidently holding our shares which has been bought at our rick. Why you try to ask questions like which car I can buy after holding 25000 shares and is it enough so on etc...

Everybody here who are holding CLC know what they are doing I presume at their own risk , so do not try to jeopardise the opportunity what we have on our hand by spreading negativity. You know your intention after join here on 2021-11-20 what to do right. Most of us started trading CLC even before you joined with SLEF & holding CLC from 30s . 

Good Luck.

20CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:23 pm

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I never asked about your portfolio? Did I? After reading thi thread I asked what is meant by analysis...then I didn’t understand the philosophy behind car and 25000 shares..I asked a question on that...since there was no analysis behind his or her statement...then asked about the assumptions...so I asked pertinent questions after reading...I also asked to check the disclosures made by the ceo...because his or her statements are against the disclosures...Credibility of the board is being scrutinised with his or her statements...I don’t know why we have CSE sec and many.....I also asked what is meant by rational....anyway for asking all these questions, you called me an agent with no reason.....still you haven’t answered a single question of mine...

Are you saying all these questions jeopardise your opportunity? Are you saying all these questions spread negativity? Honestly I don’t understand how....I am not the one who drives the stock market...stock market is not fully bound to me...

21CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:30 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

Sunimal wrote:Where is the linkage between LOFC and LOCH bro ?
Yeah! Where is it? @Foreigner

22CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Investnow

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Spot on. I am waiting for this. 1000% agree.

23CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

There are many hidden facts and many hints of LOCH road map are seem to be included in this post.

A news spread on the market floor last week said that  CLC is turning to be a parent company.  NIFL is already under CLC and LOFC is to be assigned under CLC soon as per the news. Further three or four new companies to be acquired under CLC within next quarter or before that .
The above illustration also makes a hint of the same, I believe.

Many market floor gossips were exchanged last week saying that a group of HNWi s are collecting CLC because of those news yet to be disclosed.

Thats the reason you saw many fake selling orders on CLC order book for the last two weeks.

Sunimal and Beyondsenses like this post

24CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:41 am

Noah

Noah
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

CLC is going to be a large size mother company for Finance/Leasing/Microfinance .

Surajmp likes this post

25CLC - worth the Investment Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:57 am

Swissinvest

The majority shareholding LOFC is by LOLC Pvt Ltd which has now changed its name to LOLC ASIA
And the next majority by LOCH now.

Hence LOFC will be the major benefactor of the listing of LOLC ASIA and LOCH IPO.

LARGEST OWNERS OF LOFC
LOLC PVT LTD = 49.81% (Name changed to LOLC ASIA PVT LTD)
LOLC CEYLON HOLDINGS LIMITED = 44.79%

https://www.companies.sg/business/201630001K/LOLC-ASIA-PRIVATE-LIMITED

https://www.ft.lk/front-page/LOLC-sells-62-3-stake-in-finance-company-to-Singapore-subsidiary/44-682054

Chithi and Sunimal like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum