FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

I gave my Support to CSE how about u?

+6
Marketinvest
arrowms
insidertrader
ipoguru
stockdad
CHASE
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

CHASE

CHASE
Manager - Equity Analytics

Add about 10 new investors. some are potential customers who could invest more than 1m & I also increase my PF by another 10%
I know it's nothing, but tree by tree will make a forest....
Without point fingers to others lets try to bring some peoples to CSE
If 100,000 people comes with Rs.1,000.00 it's a big amount guys.
Not to put them trouble will teach them how to invest properly.
Why we waiting for SEC to find solution? Why we waiting for Waiting to foreigners to come & rescue us?
Why can't we stand by our Own?
Lets rock guys together we can change anything........... cheers

stockdad

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

100,000 people with 1000/- each won't do.
It is only 100 million.
may be 10,000 people with 1million each new money in the market
would be just about do.

CHASE

CHASE

stockdad wrote: 100,000 people with 1000/- each won't do.
It is only 100 million.
would be just about do.

Dear stockdad, this is just an example. if we add new 100,000 they every body wont come with only 1,000.00s. It'll be the minimum & some will come over millions as well, If we add new 100,000 I'm sure their investment will be more than 1 Billion, this also cant bring CSE upside down, but something better than nothing
there are about 14m adults in SL, not even 10% in the mkt

ipoguru

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CHASE wrote:
It is only 100 million.
would be just about do.

Dear stockdad, this is just an example. if we add new 100,000 they every body wont come with only 1,000.00s. It'll be the minimum & some will come over millions as well, If we add new 100,000 I'm sure their investment will be more than 1 Billion, this also cant bring CSE upside down, but something better than nothing

When the stocks free fall how are you going to face them ..... You have to hide same as your broker... :evil: :evil:

insidertrader

Stock market is not a charity. People wishing to donate check Helpage, SOS, ...

6I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

arrowms

ipoguru wrote:
CHASE wrote:
It is only 100 million.
would be just about do.

When the stocks free fall how are you going to face them ..... You have to hide same as your broker... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I also introduced four young investors three months back. guided them for medium / long term investments. They are doing well in this market. U will have to hide if u make this as a gambling place.
-Teach new comers to invest, not to gambling.
-Not to manipiulate but to tech analysis.
-Not to gain short term goals but to long term profit,

@ Chase +rep for you. good idea , keep on work the paln

Last edited by arrowms on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

7I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 pm

CHASE

CHASE

arrowms wrote:
ipoguru wrote:
CHASE wrote:
It is only 100 million.
would be just about do.

When the stocks free fall how are you going to face them ..... You have to hide same as your broker... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I also introduced four young investors three months back. guided them for medium / long term investments. They are doing well in this market. U will have to hide if u make this as a gambling place.
-Teach new comers to invest, not to gambling.
-Not to manipiulate but to tech analysis.
-Not to gain short term goals but to long term profit,

@ Stock Guru +rep for you. good idea , keep on work the paln

Dear arrowms Thanx for the encouragement, This is the best time for whole year to enter for new comers. Even they should not want to jump to the mkt, they can enter slowly. guy who buying share today is in head than most of the Investors who entered earlier.
Now the mkt depend on only few peoples hand, they can make the price make double triple for any stupid share. if we have more Investors it's not that easy.

8I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

CHASE

CHASE

insidertrader wrote:Stock market is not a charity. People wishing to donate check Helpage, SOS, ...

I said we need more investors, not Donators. but now the trend is most of small

Investors donate there money to big guys because of their greediness/ stupidity & blame others Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

9I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

I did not put anyone in troubke these days

10I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm

pirate

pirate
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

By taking someone here is not giong to work mate.They should come here when they need CSE.by merely introducing to market u may probably making a mistake. personnly i feel that people without a proper knowledge can ruin this market. The best example was recent IPOs.
By telling and promoting is k. but u shouls let them to decide when to come.
U r not supporting either them or cse.
instead u may leaving them in a risky(highly inflamable ,i would say) place..
Idea

11I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 pm

player

player

yes we need cash
but rather than that we need LIQUIDITY to absorb the funds by supporting to distribution well enough

12I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Rajaraam

Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you love your friends pl. dont encourage them to invest in CSE. He/She will end up with a very sad story.

13I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 am

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CHASE wrote:
insidertrader wrote:Stock market is not a charity. People wishing to donate check Helpage, SOS, ...

I said we need more investors, not Donators. but now the trend is most of small

Investors donate there money to big guys because of their greediness/ stupidity & blame others Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nice one Chase Smile

How many people bought SFS today?
Wondering what should SEC do against this? Do they need to stop our retailers buying SFS? I simply cannt understand.

14I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Rajaraam

SFS is a share to do trading. Not for investment. Friday price was 99/- 100/-.today 122 or may be more than that. There are ppl do trading than investment. Some investors also do little trading. About two weeks ago it went up to same price as now and again fell down to 66-70 level . Recently price jumped to around 110/-and fell down to 99 last week.This kind of shares are good for trading and some ppl earn good money. In the same time if someone plays with shares like this without good knowledge there is a very high posibility to get caught.

15I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Empty Re: I gave my Support to CSE how about u? Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 am

UKboy

UKboy

Rajaraam wrote:SFS is a share to do trading. Not for investment. Friday price was 99/- 100/-.today 122 or may be more than that. There are ppl do trading than investment. Some investors also do little trading. About two weeks ago it went up to same price as now and again fell down to 66-70 level . Recently price jumped to around 110/-and fell down to 99 last week.This kind of shares are good for trading and some ppl earn good money. In the same time if someone plays with shares like this without good knowledge there is a very high posibility to get caught.

People who got caught will be moaning, "SEC does not do anything against manipulators"..
Does SEC need to open a tuition class?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum