FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

A food for thought

+5
cweerakoon
investor1984
smallville
marusira
cse.profit
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A food for thought Empty A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:53 pm

cse.profit

cse.profit
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I am not an expert. Not a guru neither have the right to initiate a this kind of a post at this forum because i am very new to this forum(I have written only 22 posts). but thought of sharing something which no one of you have focused on this forum as well as the previous famous forum. If i am going to hurt some ones feelings forgive me and will not post this nature of posts again at this forum. I see very reputed people like smallville had posted a topic regarding the quality of the posts.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t9846-crap-warning-its-not-worth-buying#66247

I was really happy about his initiative and this kind of people are the people we need here. rather than spamming and doing lot of promotional activities. I was very sad to see that even on his first post their was a person who has given smallville a negative rep . Its not about the freaking rep i am talking about.it is about the mentality of that person i am worried about. even posting this i also might get 10 negative reps.but i don't give a damn about this rep,points.so i will convey my message without any hesitation.since smallville,tubal,innam,quibit,mono,slstock,chinwi,gaja,ukboy, stockswatch,seyon, factfinder,metatrader,monstor,greedy,tkc,mark, milanka,econ, godswen,gann,optimistic,windi5,cubedsole, and all the other senior members have always pointed over the quality post issue and it is not necessary for a new comer to this forum just like me to create another post regarding the quality of posts we do. so i will give a different point of view for each of you to think about and a food for thought. If you all grasp my point and logic we all can make this forum the best forum in sri lanka without any moderators of control. Okay their is a general worry about the people who love this forum including my self that some day , even this forum will face what investnow.lk faced. Quibit has done a wonderful job and all these new initiatives such as points system, rep systems are all wonderful ideas which impressed me a lot and she is a power woman i must say. so apart from that as tubal, ukboy said it is of no point to teach the new comers the value of fundamentals because if they invest on fundamentals where their friends getting 100% profits on crappy shares they will also switch automatically to the crap. some of them who are lucky enough to get a considerable gain think that they have expertise the art and try the luck again. some point in life you cant do the same gimmick over and over again.Their comes a situation where you will burnt your hands. this is what my stock broker said to me on the very first day i met him few decades back. I'll quote it in sinhala.
"malli stock market eka 'pas go rasa' wage..hama dekema rahai wagai dannene.habai eka hoda kammul parak kawama thamai yakage kaluwa therenne." as a kid i didn't get what he said but now i realized the meaning of it. He wasn't fluent in English although the lesson he taught me was very valuable for my life. so i will not say don't spam , don't write junk , don't do promotional/marketing activities , don't mislead others and things like that. that already the moderators have been trying to say.lets go to the topic

lot of people here work. I guess their are few full time traders and investors as well. No offense against them because that is also a profession. Most of all of you might be lawyers,engineers,doctors,nurses,teachers,lecturers,students, freelance workers, consultants,housewives,clerical staff or some one who is doing a day job.Think about the lay people who go to work who has no interaction with CSE. most of them all get up very early in the morning and get ready hard ,to go to work for a meager 15000 salary (general rate-I earn a six figure salary so do most of you) and work hard to make their employees super rich. at the end of the day what do they get. they are been most of the time robbed by the employees and paid a mere 15000 salary and lot of carrots are been showed such as promotions , salary increments etc. the institution gets rich and richer and the shareholders gets rich without any effort. so we the so called investors and traders are like people who exploit their hard work and the final reward of the hard work comes to us by appreciation of share price by form of capital and dividend gains. just think about a teacher who teaches her entire life over 25 years for a meager 15000 rupees salary for a month. she is doing the best job in the world but does any one reward her well. after 25 years of hard work a small felicitation ceremony along with a piece of metal will be awarded. who gains the profit. the shareholders of the school gets it all and the expenses for a small felicitation ceremony once in a 25 years is peanuts for all of us. just think about the accountant who works until late night at month ends working for a very low salary compared to CSE investors who earn humongous profits in terms of millions and billions(NP,DP,DJ). Think about the auditors who work for late nights for a small allowance such as 3500/4500 rupees per month. the work they do is sometimes worth millions and at the end of 3 years if you don't maintain proper relationship with the boss , you wont even get the chance to sign your articles properly which is a mandatory requirement by the chartered accounting body. Think about the chemical,electrical,mechanical,civil engineers who work in sri lanka for 50,000(very low compared with developed nations) rupees and construct the biggest engineering projects in sri lanaka taking a huge risk which sometimes bring in millions, billions of profit to company's and who gets the cake. we get it. the shareholders of the company without any hard work or any operational knowledge we get the return. think about the doctors who learn for around 5/6 years for the mbbs and spend the best years 7/8 years in their life in books and work in hospitals. doctors earn very good salary's but have you ever thought how much bigger the shareholders profit from a hospital. doctors salary too is peanuts when compared with the overall profits. just imagine how the shareholders of a hospital get happy. the more unhealthy the people are the more happier the shareholders are. how crooked are we.I am also a criminal. am i right. yes. forget about these highly educated segment of the society. shall we talk about the lay man.think about the temporary workers who works for a 7500 contract basis. all the day work like a prisoner and at the end of the day no recognition at all from the society.think about when you go in the bus to work , about the bus conductor who shouts all the day and giving a bad impression to the public and earn few bucks loosing the reputation.think about the servant at your house who does all the cheap/odd jobs you would do ,so that at the end of the day we can easily put focus on the CSE price fluctuations and make a killing at the day. i can go on with this lists for some time. we do make millions/billions on the guidance of all these people even though they don't even know that we are making a killing because of them. In ancient Egypt slavery culture , the slaves did knew that they were slaves and they always wanted to get the freedom from the rat race(read robert kiyosaki- rich dad poor dad). but the pathetic situation now through out the entire world is people are so used to work so that they don't even realize that a group of segment called "investors and traders" exploit their labor skills to the max and without any hard work makes millions and billions of profit daily. money begets money and this is how capitalism at its best ruined the morale values of human culture. this is not only common to cse but to the entire financial system. if you watch documentary's done by Micheal Moore you will see how crooked we investors,traders are.(capitalism- a love story by micheal moore). so i will stop my post from here. i just wanted to give an rough idea about what we actually do though we say we are big time investors and traders. we exploit others hard work.that is the gist. the person who identifies the best stock to which can be exploit earns millions and the person who is not good enough to identify the stock will loose in millions. but whatever happen to this freaking financial markets ,the day to day work at the companies will carry on and the employees will sometimes not even know that we are making a killing because of them. so if you all get my point think about you and your attitude. we should be more responsible, ethical and do something to the society without just exploiting them. we should do something productive. we need to change our attitudes. we need to think holistically. we need to act as responsible citizens who love sri lanka , this forum. so no point of blaming the spammers, junk posters. let them have a metal transformation and you all can add value to this forum and profession only if you want to change your attitudes. no point of blaming. so i humbly beg from all of you to at least add some value to this forum and investment trading profession by at least reading books, analyzing fundamentals, sharing quality knowledge because that will reduces the natural crooked nature of investors,traders. please this is not a advice. i am a new comer to this forum.just a food for thought.
May god bless you & Budusaranai.

2A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 pm

marusira

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear cse.profit Iv seen your wonderful post about SEMB.Thanks a lot for it.pls give me an advice If some one bought SEMB.W015 @ 1.70 and when it convert in normal=2.70 then he can get a profit after that....? now it is 2.60 so after convertion it could go down more... I feel.Give me a advise my dear friend pls..

3A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Nice explanation of thoughts which are only coming from a seasoned investor.. Thanks for enlighting us.
My wish is that our guys could act a little valuable than posting crap here.. However its their attitude Wink

4A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics

marusira wrote:Dear cse.profit Iv seen your wonderful post about SEMB.Thanks a lot for it.pls give me an advice If some one bought SEMB.W015 @ 1.70 and when it convert in normal=2.70 then he can get a profit after that....? now it is 2.60 so after convertion it could go down more... I feel.Give me a advise my dear friend pls..

@ Marusira.. Nothing personal mate, but u r type people who should be kicked out of this forum, in a middle of a very important topic u just bloody want know about the future of the CRAP u hold... Mate GROW UP.. there are more than enough treads about SEMB Warrants , just search it, u cant bloody earn money without putting ur time and effort.

5A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

investor1984

investor1984

cse.profit wrote:I am not an expert. Not a guru neither have the right to initiate a this kind of a post at this forum because i am very new to this forum(I have written only 22 posts). but thought of sharing something which no one of you have focused on this forum as well as the previous famous forum. If i am going to hurt some ones feelings forgive me and will not post this nature of posts again at this forum. I see very reputed people like smallville had posted a topic regarding the quality of the posts.

I was really happy about his initiative and this kind of people are the people we need here. rather than spamming and doing lot of promotional activities. I was very sad to see that even on his first post their was a person who has given smallville a negative rep . Its not about the freaking rep i am talking about.it is about the mentality of that person i am worried about. even posting this i also might get 10 negative reps.but i don't give a damn about this rep,points.so i will convey my message without any hesitation.since smallville,tubal,innam,quibit,mono,slstock,chinwi,gaja,ukboy, stockswatch,seyon, factfinder,metatrader,monstor,greedy,tkc,mark, milanka,econ, godswen,gann,optimistic,windi5,cubedsole, and all the other senior members have always pointed over the quality post issue and it is not necessary for a new comer to this forum just like me to create another post regarding the quality of posts we do. so i will give a different point of view for each of you to think about and a food for thought. If you all grasp my point and logic we all can make this forum the best forum in sri lanka without any moderators of control. Okay their is a general worry about the people who love this forum including my self that some day , even this forum will face what investnow.lk faced. Quibit has done a wonderful job and all these new initiatives such as points system, rep systems are all wonderful ideas which impressed me a lot and she is a power woman i must say. so apart from that as tubal, ukboy said it is of no point to teach the new comers the value of fundamentals because if they invest on fundamentals where their friends getting 100% profits on crappy shares they will also switch automatically to the crap. some of them who are lucky enough to get a considerable gain think that they have expertise the art and try the luck again. some point in life you cant do the same gimmick over and over again.Their comes a situation where you will burnt your hands. this is what my stock broker said to me on the very first day i met him few decades back. I'll quote it in sinhala.
"malli stock market eka 'pas go rasa' wage..hama dekema rahai wagai dannene.habai eka hoda kammul parak kawama thamai yakage kaluwa therenne." as a kid i didn't get what he said but now i realized the meaning of it. He wasn't fluent in English although the lesson he taught me was very valuable for my life. so i will not say don't spam , don't write junk , don't do promotional/marketing activities , don't mislead others and things like that. that already the moderators have been trying to say.lets go to the topic

lot of people here work. I guess their are few full time traders and investors as well. No offense against them because that is also a profession. Most of all of you might be lawyers,engineers,doctors,nurses,teachers,lecturers,students, freelance workers, consultants,housewives,clerical staff or some one who is doing a day job.Think about the lay people who go to work who has no interaction with CSE. most of them all get up very early in the morning and get ready hard ,to go to work for a meager 15000 salary (general rate-I earn a six figure salary so do most of you) and work hard to make their employees super rich. at the end of the day what do they get. they are been most of the time robbed by the employees and paid a mere 15000 salary and lot of carrots are been showed such as promotions , salary increments etc. the institution gets rich and richer and the shareholders gets rich without any effort. so we the so called investors and traders are like people who exploit their hard work and the final reward of the hard work comes to us by appreciation of share price by form of capital and dividend gains. just think about a teacher who teaches her entire life over 25 years for a meager 15000 rupees salary for a month. she is doing the best job in the world but does any one reward her well. after 25 years of hard work a small felicitation ceremony along with a piece of metal will be awarded. who gains the profit. the shareholders of the school gets it all and the expenses for a small felicitation ceremony once in a 25 years is peanuts for all of us. just think about the accountant who works until late night at month ends working for a very low salary compared to CSE investors who earn humongous profits in terms of millions and billions(NP,DP,DJ). Think about the auditors who work for late nights for a small allowance such as 3500/4500 rupees per month. the work they do is sometimes worth millions and at the end of 3 years if you don't maintain proper relationship with the boss , you wont even get the chance to sign your articles properly which is a mandatory requirement by the chartered accounting body. Think about the chemical,electrical,mechanical,civil engineers who work in sri lanka for 50,000(very low compared with developed nations) rupees and construct the biggest engineering projects in sri lanaka taking a huge risk which sometimes bring in millions, billions of profit to company's and who gets the cake. we get it. the shareholders of the company without any hard work or any operational knowledge we get the return. think about the doctors who learn for around 5/6 years for the mbbs and spend the best years 7/8 years in their life in books and work in hospitals. doctors earn very good salary's but have you ever thought how much bigger the shareholders profit from a hospital. doctors salary too is peanuts when compared with the overall profits. just imagine how the shareholders of a hospital get happy. the more unhealthy the people are the more happier the shareholders are. how crooked are we.I am also a criminal. am i right. yes. forget about these highly educated segment of the society. shall we talk about the lay man.think about the temporary workers who works for a 7500 contract basis. all the day work like a prisoner and at the end of the day no recognition at all from the society.think about when you go in the bus to work , about the bus conductor who shouts all the day and giving a bad impression to the public and earn few bucks loosing the reputation.think about the servant at your house who does all the cheap/odd jobs you would do ,so that at the end of the day we can easily put focus on the CSE price fluctuations and make a killing at the day. i can go on with this lists for some time. we do make millions/billions on the guidance of all these people even though they don't even know that we are making a killing because of them. In ancient Egypt slavery culture , the slaves did knew that they were slaves and they always wanted to get the freedom from the rat race(read robert kiyosaki- rich dad poor dad). but the pathetic situation now through out the entire world is people are so used to work so that they don't even realize that a group of segment called "investors and traders" exploit their labor skills to the max and without any hard work makes millions and billions of profit daily. money begets money and this is how capitalism at its best ruined the morale values of human culture. this is not only common to cse but to the entire financial system. if you watch documentary's done by Micheal Moore you will see how crooked we investors,traders are.(capitalism- a love story by micheal moore). so i will stop my post from here. i just wanted to give an rough idea about what we actually do though we say we are big time investors and traders. we exploit others hard work.that is the gist. the person who identifies the best stock to which can be exploit earns millions and the person who is not good enough to identify the stock will loose in millions. but whatever happen to this freaking financial markets ,the day to day work at the companies will carry on and the employees will sometimes not even know that we are making a killing because of them. so if you all get my point think about you and your attitude. we should be more responsible, ethical and do something to the society without just exploiting them. we should do something productive. we need to change our attitudes. we need to think holistically. we need to act as responsible citizens who love sri lanka , this forum. so no point of blaming the spammers, junk posters. let them have a metal transformation and you all can add value to this forum and profession only if you want to change your attitudes. no point of blaming. so i humbly beg from all of you to at least add some value to this forum and investment trading profession by at least reading books, analyzing fundamentals, sharing quality knowledge because that will reduces the natural crooked nature of investors,traders. please this is not a advice. i am a new comer to this forum.just a food for thought.

well said mate, the exploitation u r referring... thats CAPITALISM i think..

6A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm

cweerakoon

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Well said, but only partially agreed with your idea. Assume if investor earn money that he has invested, through hard work. If he is not a smuggler, illicit drug trader or theft. In that case it is ethical. Other hand company need money to expand their businesses. That's why they issue IPO's. Those who invest need to have some profit after some time. That's where stock trading comes in to play. It is responsibility of directors(owners/major share holders) of the company to govern the company in correct direction in a manner to get maximum profit for investors as well as their workers (through improving quality of service,via new inventions, via well being of workers) and not only for them and administrators. But i accept that it is not happened in current market and people turn it in to a casino.

7A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm

cse.profit

cse.profit
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

first of all i want to say you all that my objective was to emphasis on the quality of this forum and to convey the message that we should be more responsible. Investors are the life blood on any economy. but due to the arrival of capitalism lot of new developments occurred and the best were considered the best . so nothing wrong in that . but some moral values eliminated drastically in the competition where every one wanted to be a machine . few decades ago due to capitalism US controlled over the developing nations but due to the same capitalism and concepts like service/manufacturing outsourcing countries like India,china are controlling them. so my final message is to do ethical investing. sorry if any one got hurt. i love investing i must say.

@marusira- will give you an answer since you are in trouble. my friend you have bought it at the recent peak. keep no worries. but semb is not a fundamentally sound share. it is trading with a very very high PE. in fact a negative PE. I have made my analysis on the existing price valuations of the 4 shares at semb family and warrant 15 seems to be the winning pick if some one wanted to enter and in case this goes up warrant 15 holders will be the ultimate winners. so always remember what s happening fundamentally. so back to your question warrant 15 will follow the voting share eventually. so their are only 3 possibilities for the voting share. to go up , to go down and to stabilize. its trading at 2.7/2.8 range and if it goes up you have nothing to worry brother. if it stabilized still for you the total price would be 2.7. the minimum amount theoretically it can go down is the warrant 15 price+1 rupee prevailed at the conversion day. so wait till December 12th . I'm pretty sure if the voting price sustains at 2.7/2.8 you can see the warrant 15 at least in 1.6/1.7 range by then. so you will be break even or a minimum loss. if the speculation that some arty is interested is just a speculation and no party willing to buy semb voting share then this might even drop slightly. so you might end up with a small loss even. so you take calculated risk. 2/3 rd of the time you have the probability to get a profit or break even. 1/3 rd of time to incur a loss. so take your decision. once again. don't get in to the bus when its picking up because you never know what is the peak. get in the bus and stay for sometime. be patient. sometimes back some people have bought CSD at 20's range and saw lot of posts saying their are bleeding. they don't buy when it at lowest. but buy at the peak and blame others. buy at low sell at high is the golden rule. marusira don't worry if you can average and try to exit first at your break even and then re enter at lower levels. you'll be a winner. hope i did justice to your question

smallville- thanks brother. Great Respect.

investor 1984 - you have a good knowledge about the market. really happy about that. yes. CAPITALISM.If any one interested will post some you tube clips which will be useful to grasp the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WUqFCZDaOE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTkYQkG13w&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kfAr2h5NE&feature=related

I do like capitalism. otherwise all the people will sleep without doing any thing. but if some one could build a new system which eliminates the drawbacks of capitalism he can be the president of the universe.hehehe

@c weerakoon - yes mate. no read the top of the post. i do love investing. i just wanted to convey my message of to post quality material rather than spamming. forgive me if i hurt you. i know their are lot of good people in this forum. take it easy. we all should be good investors. all the best weerakoon.

8A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm

marusira

investor1984 wrote:
marusira wrote:Dear cse.profit Iv seen your wonderful post about SEMB.Thanks a lot for it.pls give me an advice If some one bought SEMB.W015 @ 1.70 and when it convert in normal=2.70 then he can get a profit after that....? now it is 2.60 so after convertion it could go down more... I feel.Give me a advise my dear friend pls..

@ Marusira.. Nothing personal mate, but u r type people who should be kicked out of this forum, in a middle of a very important topic u just bloody want know about the future of the CRAP u hold... Mate GROW UP.. there are more than enough treads about SEMB Warrants , just search it, u cant bloody earn money without putting ur time and effort.

nodanna deyak gana ahaganna lajja wenna one na,nikan pora talk deela meke waddek wenna show danna epa,nihathamanee danna minissu nodanna ayata udaw karanawa.amaruwe watichchama ekata udaw dena eka cse.profit wage honda minissunge raththaran gathiyak.... nihathamaneewenna balanna porak wenna balannathuwa ethakota me forum eke honda namak hadaganna hakiwewi...,thanks a lot cse.frofit "digukal wanjabeewa..."

9A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

hotstock

@cse.profit

Very good post.

As we understood CSE is a place you can probably gamble or invest with the shares. Please take the LATTER option. Gambling money will not last long coz it is pulling out someone elses hardly earned money through wrong means...

You may see short profits with gambling..but you will pay for it someday..

10A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am

cse.profit

cse.profit
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@marusira - Don't take it offensive brother. Any way thanks for that compliment. sure will help you at any time at my best. will stop commenting on that issue here. Brother if you see any drastic price fall in the voting share or some thing like if DR.senthil sells his shares sell your warrants as soon as possible because when the voting goes up the warrant gives you a higher return and the reverse also the same. when it goes down the warrant will go down more. but 2/3 rd of the probability is to move up or stagnate. I wish you to get a profit or break even. all the best marusira...in fact i like your name..hehehe.

@hotstock- Thanks hotstock. yes once i was a great gambler and faced and experienced the first hand repercussions of being a gambler. sometimes i was very shame about my self and my decision after taking bad decision. but with time i have evolved in to much more maturity and now i play the game slow and steady. patience is the name of game.

11A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am

themask

themask

As far as I know Marusira is the only one or one of the very few people who didn't cry while being taken to be hanged. Once I read some nice poems written by him. Nice name anyway :-)

12A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

investor1984

investor1984

marusira wrote:
investor1984 wrote:

nodanna deyak gana ahaganna lajja wenna one na,nikan pora talk deela meke waddek wenna show danna epa,nihathamanee danna minissu nodanna ayata udaw karanawa.amaruwe watichchama ekata udaw dena eka cse.profit wage honda minissunge raththaran gathiyak.... nihathamaneewenna balanna porak wenna balannathuwa ethakota me forum eke honda namak hadaganna hakiwewi...,thanks a lot cse.frofit "digukal wanjabeewa..."

Machan tharaha ganna epa, oya wage jokers lath inna ona, eth investment kiyanne serious deyak kollo. gon part wena welawaka daanna . stock merket entertainment kiyala mekema kotasak tiyenawa, eke oyage gon part tika daanna . Thana nothana balala katha karanna , wada karanna api igena ganna ona, TOPIC ekaka wadagath kama kaagen hari igena ganna, meka montissori ekak neme ne babo. baba tharaha ganna epa. hitha riduna nana chooti putha mata sam wenna... Smile

13A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm

marusira

investor1984 wrote:
marusira wrote:
investor1984 wrote:

Machan tharaha ganna epa, oya wage jokers lath inna ona, eth investment kiyanne serious deyak kollo. gon part wena welawaka daanna . stock merket entertainment kiyala mekema kotasak tiyenawa, eke oyage gon part tika daanna . Thana nothana balala katha karanna , wada karanna api igena ganna ona, TOPIC ekaka wadagath kama kaagen hari igena ganna, meka montissori ekak neme ne babo. baba tharaha ganna epa. hitha riduna nana chooti putha mata sam wenna... Smile

oya ithin mahacharyane api montisori babala.. hitha ridunata kamak na loss noweee.. meka stock maket talks ne ithin mama danan unne na mekata one Dr s la Prof s la kiyala onawata wada sierious wenna epa serious bulb walaka ekak pichchunoth in ehata paththu wenne na... api gon talk denawa wenna puluwa but oya thanakola kawata umba kiyanna epa sudooo moko wadakarayata boru ba borukarayata wadaba... oyage adahas hondai pahidili na sory rath tharane... honda lamayek wage anunge dukedi pihita wenna ethakota oyata deiyanngema pihitai - mama MARUsira.....

14A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 pm

yoyo

yoyo

themask wrote:As far as I know Marusira is the only one or one of the very few people who didn't cry while being taken to be hanged. :-)

But Marusira cried when some other boys hit him at the school. Life experiences made him from Siripala to Marusira. Hope our marusira is innocent Smile

15A food for thought Empty Re: A food for thought Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 pm

jonny

jonny

cse.profit wrote:I am not an expert. Not a guru neither have the right to initiate a this kind of a post at this forum because i am very new to this forum(I have written only 22 posts). but thought of sharing something which no one of you have focused on this forum as well as the previous famous forum. If i am going to hurt some ones feelings forgive me and will not post this nature of posts again at this forum. I see very reputed people like smallville had posted a topic regarding the quality of the posts.

Dear CSE PROFIT...You lit the lamp of enlightment.Thanks.This is the sort of eye opener.

Dear Marusira...Ugath minihek hatiyata oya denaganne ona prashnayak ahana ona hond sussusu welawa.Oyata oyagae prashnaya when topic ekaka hatiyata liyanna thibuna wedagath vidiyta.Kawuruhari sirious deyaka kiyyankota api ita wenas deyak gena ahauwoth api eya kiyana deya ganaga ganne ne wage onama kenukata hithenawa.Ekai anek ayata tharaha gihilla atthe.Oya mageth ekkath tharaha wenna epa.We will kIT with good hearts in this fourum.Will make this forum a place where we can learn somthing.Budusaranai...!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum