FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSD still good pick to buy

+5
Fresher
bakapandithaya
opfdo
troy
Jana
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSD still good pick to buy Empty CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CSD still good pick to buy..

nothing special reason to buy .. but the main reason . its normal trading price level more than 12/= all the time... normally its traded from 11.60 to 12.40.. 12.60.. .. when the market crash its went up to 8.50 but its move only 90 cts and trading @ 9.40 level ... and some time trading to 9.00 level also ... so when its result release it can move again up to 12/= or more than that...

anyway its traded up to 23.90 on 29/09/2010 ... and Mr Damika Perera hold 7,400,000 shares ... and its NAV more than 28/= ...They recover from all loss ... so CSD is the good funder-mental stock... its really good recommend stock to buy @ this price level in this moving market condition..

2CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 pm

troy

troy

Jana wrote:CSD still good pick to buy..

nothing special reason to buy .. but the main reason . its normal trading price level more than 12/= all the time... normally its traded from 11.60 to 12.40.. 12.60.. .. when the market crash its went up to 8.50 but its move only 90 cts and trading @ 9.40 level ... and some time trading to 9.00 level also ... so when its result release it can move again up to 12/= or more than that...

anyway its traded up to 23.90 on 29/09/2010 ... and Mr Damika Perera hold 7,400,000 shares ... and its NAV more than 28/= ...They recover from all loss ... so CSD is the good funder-mental stock... its really good recommend stock to buy @ this price level in this moving market condition..

btw how many do u hold? lol!

3CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics

troy wrote:
Jana wrote:CSD still good pick to buy..

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14475-csd-analysis?highlight=CSD+ANALYSIS

I observed that, someone is not allow it to move up, once it start to move up, big selling pressure comes to play.

may be it is put by troy (joke)

Last edited by osmand on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

4CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Jana

Jana

troy wrote:

I am keeping more share in my portfolio compare than other stock but its(csd ) average price @17.80... What ever sell in my portfolio then I will buy CSD and average this...

anyway I am waiting to sell CIFL..COMD..PARQ..TRAN..

5CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

troy

troy

Jana wrote:
troy wrote:

I am keeping more share in my portfolio compare than other stock but its(csd ) average price @17.80... What ever sell in my portfolio then I will buy CSD and average this...

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/n16366-cifl-continue-it-s-2nd-day-push-up

thanx for mentioning COMD, PARQ & TRANS... We knew about CIFL from your previous post... Good try man keep it up lol! lol! lol!

6CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

I think it is worth 2 buy @ dis level. Im collecting little by little Razz

7CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Fresher

troy wrote:
Jana wrote:
troy wrote:

thanx for mentioning COMD, PARQ & TRANS... We knew about CIFL from your previous post... Good try man keep it up lol! lol! lol!

troy, I don't think he is trying to mislead or manipulate here Wink he has disclosed his position voluntarily and when asked for. Posts may sound a bit like it but he presents a lot of facts and his opinions. Smile

8CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 pm

illuminati

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:
troy wrote:
Jana wrote:
troy wrote:

troy, I don't think he is trying to mislead or manipulate here Wink he has disclosed his position voluntarily and when asked for. Posts may sound a bit like it but he presents a lot of facts and his opinions. Smile

Absolute rubbish. I call him a crafty promoter of his own shares right through. He was exposed of his crap positions some times back. Since then voluntarily.

9CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Fresher

illuminati wrote:
npp wrote:
troy wrote:
Jana wrote:
troy wrote:

Absolute rubbish. I call him a crafty promoter of his own shares right through. He was exposed of his crap positions some times back. Since then voluntarily.

could be right. but the thing was, if it was intended, he is one I would've never fallen for Wink

10CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 am

Jana

Jana

illuminati wrote:
npp wrote:

Thanks @npp

and @illuminati....

I am not like that kind of person...in this site who ever post their thoughts or news or post ... everything with their benefit only... all are try to say something to attract their own stock...or promote this site.

However you cannot say I am crafty promoter .. then I need to ask you ..R u fool or idiot ??? ( still I didn't say ok ..I said I need to ask ..??)..Cool buddy.

any way most of the time when I talk about the stock I strongly recommend that stock when its traded in low value....

Eg:- I posted here about

RGEM when its trading 80/= or 90/= level...I notice that some one collect and mess up here and there price level then they win(note: I never post here after 110/= price level)

ALUF- I post here it may go when its traded 60/= .. then its go up more than 190/= level then Rights issue..

SINI- when its traded it 180/= level ...

Even WAPO I said when its traded @ 1000/= level then its gone up more than 10000/= ... innam blame rubbish stock

And ASPH also when its traded @ 400/= then its went up to 800/=

Like that I post lot of things in Investor.lk also about HUEJ ..when its traded @ 60/= ..PHAR @400/= NEH@ 700/= KAZOO @ 800/= SLND @ 500/= ..PARA @1000/= level

Today I say again ..note in your diary ..I am saying about Oil palm SELI., GOOD , INDO , SHAL ... every thing will go like WAPO...very soon ..may be long time but it will go up more than 5 times its price level ok....

any way I notice that COMD also some one playing like RGEM...in my view COMD also may move ..not only that my shares I am not promotting ..I got only 600 @ 120/= price level...

only my hope when I say some thing here then may be any millionaire can see ..then they can push up the shares ... then I can also survive thats it..

I can feel your feels ... definitely @illuminati you burned your hand from RGEM or some other stock.. should be REGm... it is not my fault...I recommend @ 90/= level... thats it..

Now You can see ... how many days you are in the market .. you cannot judge CSD is good or bad in this price level.. when the market is moving...wait and see ... it will go more than 12/= very soon..

When I say some thing buy if you are happy .. don't buy after bullish..otherwise you will burn your hand .. then blame me.. ok...

Can you put any link here my bad comments or any post recommend to buy in the bad time

11CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Look guys, I do not want to comment on Jana past post as he has given an explanation. You decide.

But I feel we need to be fair about one thing.

On CSD, he is claiming about a company that seems to be recovering slowly. These price as average have been lower than the traded market before. Nav and eps is improving little by little ( I do not know this quarter) Also the price target is not huge ( according to him he is holding at much higher rate) for trading but due to this market I do not know whether it can reach that unless sudden interest comes. Maybe it will. Maybe it won;t.

I take no side here. I am mentioning about CSD as a share. I do not hold it presently but I might if the opportunity comes for a trade. No buy or sell recommendation. If you know how to play with if go for it. Else dont get burnt if you do not know.

12CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am

Jana

Jana

Thanks @Slstock ! you got it what I said about CSD.. Even I know CSD not reach in short term for my price level .. it is high... Thanks again Slstock .. you are the neutralist

13CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 am

bePositive

bePositive

Time and again, many promoted CSD, but I knew better. there are far better bargain stocks available.

http://www.viabletraffic.com

14CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:01 am

illuminati

Jana wrote:
illuminati wrote:
npp wrote:

Thanks @npp

and @illuminati....

I am not like that kind of person...in this site who ever post their thoughts or news or post ... everything with their benefit only... all are try to say something to attract their own stock...or promote this site.

However you cannot say I am crafty promoter .. then I need to ask you ..R u fool or idiot ??? ( still I didn't say ok ..I said I need to ask ..??)..Cool buddy.

any way most of the time when I talk about the stock I strongly recommend that stock when its traded in low value....

Eg:- I posted here about

RGEM when its trading 80/= or 90/= level...I notice that some one collect and mess up here and there price level then they win(note: I never post here after 110/= price level)

ALUF- I post here it may go when its traded 60/= .. then its go up more than 190/= level then Rights issue..

SINI- when its traded it 180/= level ...

Even WAPO I said when its traded @ 1000/= level then its gone up more than 10000/= ... innam blame rubbish stock

And ASPH also when its traded @ 400/= then its went up to 800/=

Like that I post lot of things in Investor.lk also about HUEJ ..when its traded @ 60/= ..PHAR @400/= NEH@ 700/= KAZOO @ 800/= SLND @ 500/= ..PARA @1000/= level

Today I say again ..note in your diary ..I am saying about Oil palm SELI., GOOD , INDO , SHAL ... every thing will go like WAPO...very soon ..may be long time but it will go up more than 5 times its price level ok....

any way I notice that COMD also some one playing like RGEM...in my view COMD also may move ..not only that my shares I am not promotting ..I got only 600 @ 120/= price level...

only my hope when I say some thing here then may be any millionaire can see ..then they can push up the shares ... then I can also survive thats it..

I can feel your feels ... definitely @illuminati you burned your hand from RGEM or some other stock.. should be REGm... it is not my fault...I recommend @ 90/= level... thats it..

Now You can see ... how many days you are in the market .. you cannot judge CSD is good or bad in this price level.. when the market is moving...wait and see ... it will go more than 12/= very soon..

When I say some thing buy if you are happy .. don't buy after bullish..otherwise you will burn your hand .. then blame me.. ok...

Can you put any link here my bad comments or any post recommend to buy in the bad time

Try and sell this story to a " peanut vendor ".

15CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

kelumhewage

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

i agree with jana too......i don't hold any CSD but what i feel is i have been even in this forum for over one year now and what i have seen many here is all trying to be pandit or too many copy and paste....not really helping fellow man to earn something...i think you have to be straight like jaanaa and let it to be deside..but what jana is telling is not a promotin he tells the truth and he also metioned that its real state i mean the share.....so still people who wants to buy they will or they don't but i personally see he is doing the right thing at the moment...atleast not being like a crafty experts who talks abt all the time fundamentals fundamentals....thanks so very much janaaaaa....i will think of collecting....its a good post buy the way obviosly it will go up...janaa is not a friend of mine or anything but i am trying to tell what i really feels abt his this perticuler post.... cheers ..

16CSD still good pick to buy Empty Re: CSD still good pick to buy Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Jana

Jana

kelumhewage wrote:i agree with jana too......i don't hold any CSD but what i feel is i have been even in this forum for over one year now and what i have seen many here is all trying to be pandit or too many copy and paste....not really helping fellow man to earn something...i think you have to be straight like jaanaa and let it to be deside..but what jana is telling is not a promotin he tells the truth and he also metioned that its real state i mean the share.....so still people who wants to buy they will or they don't but i personally see he is doing the right thing at the moment...atleast not being like a crafty experts who talks abt all the time fundamentals fundamentals....thanks so very much janaaaaa....i will think of collecting....its a good post buy the way obviosly it will go up...janaa is not a friend of mine or anything but i am trying to tell what i really feels abt his this perticuler post.... cheers ..

Thanks @kelumhewage. I appreciate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum