FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is this K.C.Vignarajah? Can small Investors trust him?

+23
anubis
WildBear
Hawk Eye
smallville
toothless
CSEWOLF
godswen
Hanoifortune
NUINTH
Kumar
Malika1990
Fresher
Whitebull
worthiness
K.Haputantri
Chinwi
wiki
troy
Kingdom_Equity
Dileepa
Slstock
Redbulls
chandrapala
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

chandrapala

Stock Trader

Face the facts!

Forum Moderators: Please honour freedom of speech. You can jolly well keep posts referring to others but any post on your boss Vignaraja, and you remove them instantly. Lets see whether you will keep this post. However, take heed of this warning, "Don't wake the sleeping lion!"

K C Vignarajah is a self made guardian for small investors. Just a glimpse into a fraction of his portfolio will give an idea of what this man is!

Share No of Shares Price Value

BUKI 602,570 680.20 409,868,114
GUAR 857,616 146.00 125,211,936
CARS 420,773 426.00 179,249,298
CINV 1,244,769 65.00 80,909,985
HUNT 175,190 300 52,557,000

Total for only 5 Stocks 847,796,333

Source : CDS

Friends Don’t get fooled by his pep-talks.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

chandrapala wrote:Face the facts!

Forum Moderators: Please honour freedom of speech. You can jolly well keep posts referring to others but any post on your boss Vignaraja, and you remove them instantly. Lets see whether you will keep this post. However, take heed of this warning, "Don't wake the sleeping lion!"

K C Vignarajah is a self made guardian for small investors. Just a glimpse into a fraction of his portfolio will give an idea of what this man is!

Share No of Shares Price Value

Are you threatening the moderators?
In that case we can treat you not as lion like but as a barking dog.
If you have the guts why you came in different ID's to post your findings?

Slstock

Slstock

chandrapala,
I did not delete your post but I am sure our good moderator team had reason. I presume you might have posted content to go against foum policy,attack someone without proper proof, mske it too political, or simply breaking the focus of this forum by introducing propoganda without proof.

Though I appreciate your concern Am not sure what your real concern is. Is it beacause he has wealth more than a "retailer" or is there any other hidden reason? If it is the first then we undertand as his holdings are much more than a retailer would be in our mind. If latter do you have publicly showable proof to back your argument.We have a clear policy here we cannot defame anyone with abusive material and no proof.Also this seems to be a matter you should take up with SEC and any authorities and prove your case.We want to keep this forum open for equity discussions znd not get involved in controvesial matters without proof.

I believe the moderator who deleted your post will also mention the reasons. I do not associate or know mr V personally or the moderators. He is Not our boss.

Can you clarify what you meant by the sleeping lion?

Last edited by slstock on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated content after reading second time)

Redbulls

Redbulls

slstock wrote:chandrapala,
I did not delete your post but I am sure our good moderator team had reason. I presume you might have posted content to go against foum policy,attack someone without proper proof, mske it too political, or simply breaking the focus of this forum by introducing propoganda without proof.

Though I appreciate your concern Am not sure what your real concern is. Do you have publicly showable proof to back your argument.We have a clear policy here we cannot defame anyone with abusive material and no proof.Also this seems to be a matter you should take up with SEC and any authorities and prove your case.We want to keep this forum open for equity discussions znd not get involved in controvesial matters without proof.

I believe the moderator who deleted your post will also mention the reasons. I do not associate or know mr V personally or the moderators. He is Not our boss.

Can you clarify what you meant by the sleeping lion?

@Slstock.
I believe this gentleman opened at least 6 accounts on 10/08/2012 to fulfil his hidden agenda.
To support his dirty trick, he linked KC with LTTE onlythe reason that KC's ethnic backround.
KC is not like the so called investors/traders mushroomed between 2009 and 2011,he is a seasoned investor at least 30 years + expereince.
These type of members should be banned from the forum.

Dileepa

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

chandrapala wrote:
Don't see the point of your post.
Is the wealth of a man is a problem for you?
Or do you say a wealthy man can not represent small investors?

Kingdom_Equity

Stock Trader

The point is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Looks like Mr. K C is a HNWI pretending to be concerned for the small timers like us. This should be looked into.

troy

troy

Kingdom_Equity wrote:The point is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Looks like Mr. K C is a HNWI pretending to be concerned for the small timers like us. This should be looked into.

100% agree with you. If the figures are true he is not a retail investor I think. Embarassed Embarassed

wiki

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

As per 31.03.2012 these figures are true..May be we need to define for small share holders and HNWI..

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

When I Googled "vignarajah CSE"

the result was:

Vignarajah urges President to ensure level-playing field for investors
forum.srilankaequity.com/t20679-vignarajah-urges-president-to-ensu...28 Jul 2012 – K.C. Vignarajah, a veteran stock market investor who has been fighting for the rights of small shareholders in companies, has urged ... Today at 2:07 pm by CSE

Who is this K C Vignarajah???‎ - 9 Aug 2012

SL Equity Forum mouth piece of Vignaraja‎ - 9 Aug 2012

Stock market 'mafia' controls the market: Vignarajah‎ - 16 Jun 2012

Embarassed How-come it came like that ? Razz

Slstock

Slstock

Chinwi wrote:When I Googled "vignarajah CSE"

the result was:

forum.srilankaequity.com/t20679-vignarajah-urges-president-to-ensu...28 Jul 2012 – K.C. Vignarajah, a veteran stock market investor who has been fighting for the rights of small shareholders in companies, has urged ... Today at 2:07 pm by CSE

Not sure how the statement in red got into search engines.

Anyway we will not be a mouthpiece of anybody except for the general retailers who deserves a voice when injustice is done. Atleast this will be true until I am Admin of this site and also am sure Smallville and Co-Admins and all the moderators will agree and see to it that we are nobody's pet.

Chinwi

Chinwi

slstock wrote:

Anyway we will not be a mouthpiece of anybody except for the general retailers who deserves a voice when injustice is done. Atleast this will be true until I am Admin of this site and also am sure Smallville and Co-Admins and all the moderators will agree and see to it that we are nobody's pet.

OK. Do not worry. We know that.

I think that sentence was there in a deleted comment and a web crawler has grabbed it before you remove the comment. A simple matter.

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

slstock wrote:

the result was:

You are 100% true. Even those who support manipulators were allowed to voice their concerns if they fall in line with forum rules. Some body is on a mud slinging campain. However, impartial visiters will vouch for our good intentions. We are not any body's lap dog or mouth peice.

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This forum has been a very good platform for open minded investors to put across their views for discussion but it should be within certain limitations.
It is noticed that in many occasions antagonism creeps through the submitted articles. Sometimes certain expressions are not properly managed perhaps due to language difficulties.
It seems that desperate market leads members not containable what they want to communicate. Sometimes it happens even to me. I honestly request all the members to keep this forum alive sharing the knowledge each other in ethical manner.

Slstock

Slstock

Chinwi wrote:
slstock wrote:

OK. Do not worry. We know that.

I think that sentence was there in a deleted comment and a web crawler has grabbed it before you remove the comment. A simple matter.

No worries Chinwi. I did not target you. I meant to anybody who think they can make this forum a obedient pet for their motives. BTW, I did NOT delete any comment made by others.

Last edited by slstock on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

worthiness wrote:This forum has been a very good platform for open minded investors to put across their views for discussion but it should be within certain limitations.
It is noticed that in many occasions antagonism creeps through the submitted articles. Sometimes certain expressions are not properly managed perhaps due to language difficulties.
It seems that desperate market leads members not containable what they want to communicate. Sometimes it happens even to me. I honestly request all the members to keep this forum alive sharing the knowledge each other in ethical manner.

Another good point from worthiness- worthy of reading. It supports the premise that this is not the mouth peice of any one but open to all views. I agree we need to discipline ourself when expressing our points.

Whitebull

slstock wrote:

the result was:

I do not know the owner of this site....may be to Vignarajah and family....Anyway in my opinion this site is a fair play site to all so far.....I do not think there is unnecessary intervention by owners.

Fresher

Of course KCV is not a retailer. He is has been a investor for a long time. He is in the Top20 list of many companies.

What I fail to understand is why the poster is suspecting foul play when he is speaking on behalf of the smaller investors.

Maybe he is also inconvenienced by the actions of the larger HNWIs and the regulators but what harm has he done to retailers?

Does the poster want a small time retailer (should define this) with a few millions of portfolio to be the leader of the pack?

Malika1990

Malika1990

so far this forum act fair. I think admin should give forum rule agreement in the beginning of the registration. After that any one violates forum rules, then admin should warn them and ask excuses. If they violate forum rules again admin should ban them. So then we can avoid this type of unwanted discussion. If not time to time we have to see this type of thread and it will badly damage forum's goodwill as well.

Slstock

Slstock

Malika1990 wrote:so far this forum act fair. I think admin should give forum rule agreement in the beginning of the registration. After that any one violates forum rules, then admin should warn them and ask excuses. If they violate forum rules again admin should ban them. So then we can avoid this type of unwanted discussion. If not time to time we have to see this type of thread and it will badly damage forum's goodwill as well.

When one registers the forum rules are sent to them. We admin team are doing this as social service mainly and do not have time to monitor everyone. If we find someone violating forum rules we do warn them and then take action if needed. We want the forum to be open so everyone can voice their concerns or opinions as long as it is justifiable and does not break rules and ethical behavior. The member also have a responsibility and duty to post ethically in a public forum like this.

Redbulls

Redbulls

Malika1990 wrote:so far this forum act fair. I think admin should give forum rule agreement in the beginning of the registration. After that any one violates forum rules, then admin should warn them and ask excuses. If they violate forum rules again admin should ban them. So then we can avoid this type of unwanted discussion. If not time to time we have to see this type of thread and it will badly damage forum's goodwill as well.
Well said mate.

Just I want to share the Admin info regarding forum rules.
( As usual none of us take care about these things when register to a forum same as our investment/trading plan)

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

This is a Public Forum. We humbly request you to use this forum responsibly to share facts and clarify your concerns. This Forum should not be used in any way to manipulate the market. Posts which are seemingly misleading or manipulative will be deleted by the administrators. Any post which includes price sensitive information which is not supported with proof will be rejected. Forward looking statements or forecasts which does not provide any supporting material will not be published.

If you are sharing any performance related data of a company please accompany those with supporting material. For example, if you are publishing a comment on the profit of a company the post should be accompanied by a link to the relevant report (i.e. Interim Report or Annual Report of the Company). This measure is purely taken to safeguard your interests as investors.

Further, comments that use foul or abusive language will be edited or deleted. Please refrain from commenting on any public figure as the same will not be published. For example, a comment on the personal life of Bill Clinton will not be published.

To help you understand the scope of this forum and to ensure that your valuable opinions are not rejected, we’ll provide you with some posts which we consider are acceptable.

e.g.:

- Comments on profits of companies accompanied by links to supporting material
- Comments on news related to a company accompanied by links to the source
- Comments on economy related news
- Questions on any corporate action (i.e. Rights Issues, Capitalizations, etc.) of a company;
- Any genuine question related to investing.

If we reject your post due to any reason we will keep you informed so that you can stick to acceptable posts. We appreciate your valuable comments and the only reason we would reject a post is due to the sensitive nature of the market.

Please also note that reader comments posted are the opinion of the comment writer and not the opinion of Sri Lanka Equity Analytics. Help us enhance access to information while protecting an orderly market.

Last edited by Quibit on Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 8:04; edited 3 times in total

Quibit
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Re: Forum Rules, Policies & Guidelines
by Quibit on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 13:04

General Rules
Please read through this entire guide before you start posting. There is important information contained within this guide that everyone should be aware of.

Administration: Be aware that Administrators and Moderators have the ability to delete, edit, merge, move or close any forum message or topic, without advance warning, that its members create. This isn't done out of spite but rather if the admin or moderator feel that the forums are best served by modifying the topic or message. If your topic has been locked, moved, merged or deleted, don't address the issue by posting a message where the entire community can read it. Take it to PM and discuss it in a rational manner.

Cyber-Bully Warning: If you engage in harassment, intimidation or threaten another member of this community through a posted message, a forum topic or a personal message ... be aware that we will ban your forum access for life. We do not condone this kind of behavior and the offending member will be evicted from Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

BANNED Members. This is highlighted for one reason only. If you were banned, you are not allowed to use an anonymous IP address or use a proxy service or proxy website to access Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

Forum Rules
1. Please, no swearing on the forums. While this kind of language may be easy to use, we ask that everyone refrain from using it. This includes trying to by pass the forums censored words by adding a * or a # in the text.

2. Do not use any type of abusive or offensive language/behavior.

3. Do not post the same, identical topic in multiple forums.

4. Please, do not "copy and post" the same identical message in multiple topics.

5. Do not post anything that contains, insinuates or leads to defamation, slander, libel, pornographic, violent or otherwise offensive behavior.

6. Absolutely, do not use anything that can be considered hate-based language or behavior. BANNED: Racism, Ethnic Slurs, Racial Slurs/Slang, Religious or Cultural Insults. Be aware that if you engage in this behavior, you will be BANNED FOR LIFE.

7. Do not post any comment, content, links or images that abuse any Admin, Moderator or Registered Member of this website or community. If you do, you will be banned. Respect this community and everything associated with it.

8. Do not post any messages or content that criticizes another website or community. This also means that if you are a registered member here, do not go to other websites or forums and create trouble either. Our members are above such behavior.

9. No multiple accounts. Members are entitled to only one account. If you were banned for any reason, you can appeal to the Admin or Moderators by clicking on the "Contact" link at the bottom of this page.

10. No posting of questions in which would be a violation of state or federal unemployment laws will be tolerated. These topics will be deleted or locked. Members will be warned about this.

11. No solicitation of any type is allowed in this forum. Members can only offer support and guidance to other members. Solicitation of merchandise, money, or other goods and services is strictly prohibited. Members who solicit on this site are subject to immediate banning at the discretion of the Administration team without warning. This includes any type of job or "work at home" offers.

The Warning System

1. It is the discretion of the Admin or Moderator to determine the appropriate restriction for your forum access if you decide to break the rules. If you receive a warning strike, be aware of why you were given the warning strike and may special attention to the Admin or Moderator who gave it to you. It serves as a message that you violated the forum rules.

2. If you received a warning strike, the Admin or Moderator who gave it to you will send you a PM indicating the "rules violation" that you committed. Take that time to re-examine the forum rules so that you don't violate the forum rules.

3. After a period of 30 days, you can appeal your warning strike by sending a PM to the Admin or Moderator who gave you that warning strike. If you have followed the forum rules and respected the community, then your appeal may be granted. Be aware, you need to be respectful when asking for an appeal of your warning strike. This will aid in your appeal.

4. Only the Admin or Moderator who gave you the warning strike may rescind it. If a Moderator issued it, you can appeal to an Admin.

Code of Conduct

While we do recognize the need for everyone to post their personal opinions about any topic they wish wish to discuss, we also recognize that sometimes a heated discussion can often lead into uncharted areas. To this end, this will serve as a guide to your forum experience, apart from the forum rules. We just ask that everyone remain aware of this guide and use it while interacting with the other members.

1. Please, be civil when talking to each other. Remember, it's all about respect. You need to show respect in order to receive it.

2. Personal opinions are just that, personal opinions. If someone posts their opinion and you don't agree with it, even if it's a statement by somebody working in the media or for a media news station, don't banter with them about it on the forums, simply state your own view. We want to encourage more positive behavior and it's not necessary to stoop down to somebody Else's level in order to express your opinion.

3. Do NOT, under any circumstances, trash talk any person, another member or another website or forum. Be aware that you may be banned if you do.

4. Please refrain from posting derogatory remarks about someone else. This is mainly aimed at the news media, its stations, newspapers or affiliates. It's okay to have a dissenting opinion or opposing view to that person, just don't stoop to their level of personal insults or name-calling.

5. Every member is responsible for the conduct committed under their own forum account. If a posted message appears to be posted under your account, and it violates the forum rules, you will be held responsible (or liable) for that conduct.

How to Report Content

If you discover an offensive post or someone has posted content that violates the forum rules or that you object to, please click on the "exclamation point" that is attached to that post. This is the report icon and you can report any posted message. Once you click on the report icon, someone will deal with the content you have reported and act upon it.

Thanks,
Admin

Malika1990

Malika1990

slstock wrote:

When one registers the forum rules are sent to them. We admin team are doing this as social service mainly and do not have time to monitor everyone. If we find someone violating forum rules we do warn them and then take action if needed. We want the forum to be open so everyone can voice their concerns or opinions as long as it is justifiable and does not break rules and ethical behavior. The member also have a responsibility and duty to post ethically in a public forum like this.

Yes I can understand. But we can avoid these type of threads by making gossip section in this forum. If so we can get fun as well. this is only a suggestion. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kumar

Kumar

I couldn't understand why we need to bother on this issue.
If the Moderator deleted the post which is not suitable or abusing someone,that doesn't mean infringing someone's freedom of speech or write or opinion. If he/she become a member of this forum he/she adhere to the rules of the forum, if he/she wishes or not.
IMHO the members can refrain from posting if they do not want to follow the basic rules as stated by the admin.(Please read the above comment for the rules)
In the above case the moderator who deleted the post got 100% valid reason and the member is lucky enough still he did not banned by the moderator.
( multiple identity )

NUINTH

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear all,

I like to read & Listen than write & talk.

But I need to say 'I'm 1000% agree with you Kumar. As I think, we are investors (small or medium or large). As a investor we need to be keen around the world such as PESTEL, Local market & overseas market. For me I'm not worring about others PF, race, Living style, He is black or white. But I'm keen His/her business philosophy.

What is this...? Please I'm requesting you all think global perspective, but act your own perspective. We no need to fulfill others hidden agenda.

Dear moderators & other Senior & junior members, all of you (Expect few) doing great job. I'm respecting you. But, discipline is must for any home, organization, country. Think about how our politician & other authorities ruling this country. Their uncontrollable hands everywhare. But keep faith for your future goal. I'm respecting people. I like this forum. Thx.

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune

A person having over Rs1 billion Can not be a protector for all small investors.He and media should change the title of him.His title misleading the public. I was thinking his investment is about Rs 2-3million only.

godswen

godswen

chandrapala wrote: