FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANS & AFSL Dividend

+8
Redbulls
Slstock
balapas
salt
Jana1
stocks hunter
Arena
sanju351
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:

Jana1

I do not like the way you put the "If you are honourable" and attributed it to me. Whether I am honorable or not is for others to judge over my history of nearly 2.5 years and not over a single post someone else make .

I already said this is bordering a promotion and gave reasons also. Any new comer will see that.

Everyone to know

We like to allow freedomn of speech as possible until people abuse and over step. Also note speculation cannot be totally eradicated as it is something that is needed to even lift a fundamental. Whether a speculative statement is true or false can be only judged after the mentioned period has expired.

By this week if AFSL does not give a dividend of Rs 4-5 Sanju would have lied. If he keep saying many thing that does not come true , forum member will know his colours .

Sanju if your predication does nto come true you will be in trouble. I repeated asked you to be careful with what you say. If you are unsure do not make statement as such as member will brand you a promoter. Then we will have no option but to ban you .

Let give Sanju chance to see whether his statement come true.

Also in the meantime the forum member have a right to directly confront posters whom you think are promoting so the truth comes out in public.

Do not always blame the Admin team for everything. You have a duty to this forum too to expose if needed.

Jana1 wrote:@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

@ Slstock

I didn't say u r dishonorable in my post. I simply mentioned if you are honorable you simply take action against this promoter who use wrong info. I spent sum times to study AFSL since I never followed, then only I identified this is waste of time even ABANS cant give huge dividend since it never did. This guy always promote his useless shares which never ever gone. I always followed his posts and those craps never made any run. I guess this guy always dump by promoting these shares to retailers.

Freedom of speech is acceptable and breach of that freedom cannot be acceptable. This guy is doing breach of freedom which cannot be acceptable. I remember moderators had given more warnings to this guy and never took any action. What does that mean? Should we need to waste our time to see this kind of useless promotes? Think about man hours every1 spent to read and study incl. urself. As u said if we comment on his post the truth always come out. But who wants to put comment for this guy since he is recognized as best joker. This is ur resposibility to band this guy or create one position and promote him as "manipulator" rather than saying "Senior Manager - Equity Analytics".

Even this info is true again that will fall under insider info.

27ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:08 pm

sahan8896

Dividend or not I'm confident of ABAN moving up.Green market is what we want.I hold this.

28ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

sanju351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:

Jana1

I do not like the way you put the "If you are honourable" and attributed it to me. Whether I am honorable or not is for others to judge over my history of nearly 2.5 years and not over a single post someone else make .

I already said this is bordering a promotion and gave reasons also. Any new comer will see that.

Everyone to know

We like to allow freedomn of speech as possible until people abuse and over step. Also note speculation cannot be totally eradicated as it is something that is needed to even lift a fundamental. Whether a speculative statement is true or false can be only judged after the mentioned period has expired.

By this week if AFSL does not give a dividend of Rs 4-5 Sanju would have lied. If he keep saying many thing that does not come true , forum member will know his colours .

Sanju if your predication does nto come true you will be in trouble. I repeated asked you to be careful with what you say. If you are unsure do not make statement as such as member will brand you a promoter. Then we will have no option but to ban you .

Also in the meantime the forum member have a right to directly confront posters whom you think are promoting so the truth comes out in public.

Do not always blame the Admin team for everything. You have a duty to this forum too to expose if needed.

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

Thank you for being fair ..we all will see what is going to happen

29ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Jana1

sahan8896 wrote:Dividend or not I'm confident of ABAN moving up.Green market is what we want.I hold this.

I am not criticizing Abans. Me too hold considerable qtys...

30ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

stocks hunter

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

No body can critisize ABAN. For sure they will have to pay the panalty. I was out for couple of months and i'm happy at the right time now i'm here. I want to be with ABAN for couple of months as a long term investment.

31ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Jana1 wrote:
slstock wrote:

Jana1

Everyone to know

@ Slstock

I didn't say u r dishonorable in my post. I simply mentioned if you are honorable you simply take action against this promoter who use wrong info. I spent sum times to study AFSL since I never followed, then only I identified this is waste of time even ABANS cant give huge dividend since it never did. This guy always promote his useless shares which never ever gone. I always followed his posts and those craps never made any run. I guess this guy always dump by promoting these shares to retailers.

Freedom of speech is acceptable and breach of that freedom cannot be acceptable. This guy is doing breach of freedom which cannot be acceptable. I remember moderators had given more warnings to this guy and never took any action. What does that mean? Should we need to waste our time to see this kind of useless promotes? Think about man hours every1 spent to read and study incl. urself. As u said if we comment on his post the truth always come out. But who wants to put comment for this guy since he is recognized as best joker. This is ur resposibility to band this guy or create one position and promote him as "manipulator" rather than saying "Senior Manager - Equity Analytics".

Dear Jana,

I can clearly see you are a good Trader and a Invester - But you do not respect others - Tell us on what Grounds you Brand ABANS & AFSL I have seen your posts re GREG W and you were saying that you are colecting and so on Kind of positive things about the GREG -

Just compare the way you compare ABANS AND AFSL With GREG MARA AND FEW OTHERS where you have made positive remarks over the last few days ?

And think ..Who ask you to study all the posts ?
Who are you to identify jokers or any others who are members of this forum ?

If you dont like some of the shares like ABANS & AFSL - you spent time to think about GREG /CITK/CITW ETC

In any market we have craps speculative and fundamentals - see CTC NAV is around 19 and the Price it is trading is around 820 and there are many shares that has no value but trades at a responsible price on the floor

I am sure if we evaluate all your posts also at least with 1 or 02 you will also fall in to the manipulator and or speculate type

Dont think you are all ways right ..
see and evaluate all your previous posts since you are all the time following others posts and am sure you have ample time then you will realize how many positive comments you have made for real craps as per your own grading

I dont categoricaly put BLUE /GREG/SFS /TWOD kind of shares as crap but those companies are not performing well and no real value is there other than trading values - But these type of shares also an essential for a Live market the thing is some of our guys at CSE do over for some stocks and some people get burnt

When you finger one of your fingers to me or to admins just check four fingers are aimed towards your side ..

32ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Jana1 wrote:
sahan8896 wrote:Dividend or not I'm confident of ABAN moving up.Green market is what we want.I hold this.

ohhhhh now you say so see what you have said a while ago am quoting your own post here

Unquote

33ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Jana1

sanju351 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:

ohhhhh now you say so see what you have said a while ago am quoting your own post here

Unquote

Read the post pbly buddy. Dont waste my time. Looks like joker dancing in this forum. I said Abans never declared big dividend as u mentioned It always declared 2 for last years and that is about August... Recently, I never bought Greg or other craps u promoted. When sum1 was dumping Gerg at 18 u were promoting Greg. UBC when it was in its 21 which is unrealistic. CIFL which is now problematic obviously every1 knows. But u were promoting CIFL. GREG ..WARRENTS BULL RUN WILL START SOON- it never ever made at the time of ur post.. Don't put up a big show buddy... I dont wanna reply any of ur threat anymore. Don't earn money by cheating others....

34ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Jana1

sanju351 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
slstock wrote:

Jana1

Everyone to know

@ Slstock

Dear Jana,

I can clearly see you are a good Trader and a Invester - But you do not respect others - Tell us on what Grounds you Brand ABANS & AFSL I have seen your posts re GREG W and you were saying that you are colecting and so on Kind of positive things about the GREG -

Just compare the way you compare ABANS AND AFSL With GREG MARA AND FEW OTHERS where you have made positive remarks over the last few days ?

If you dont like some of the shares like ABANS & AFSL - you spent time to think about GREG /CITK/CITW ETC

In any market we have craps speculative and fundamentals - see CTC NAV is around 19 and the Price it is trading is around 820 and there are many shares that has no value but trades at a responsible price on the floor

I am sure if we evaluate all your posts also at least with 1 or 02 you will also fall in to the manipulator and or speculate type

see and evaluate all your previous posts since you are all the time following others posts and am sure you have ample time then you will realize how many positive comments you have made for real craps as per your own grading

I dont categoricaly put BLUE /GREG/SFS /TWOD kind of shares as crap but those companies are not performing well and no real value is there other than trading values - But these type of shares also an essential for a Live market the thing is some of our guys at CSE do over for some stocks and some people get burnt

When you finger one of your fingers to me or to admins just check four fingers are aimed towards your side ..

R u making wrong sense towards to me by saying lies????

U said "Just compare the way you compare ABANS AND AFSL With GREG MARA AND FEW OTHERS where you have made positive remarks over the last few days ?"

Where I made positive comments toward Greg warrants, AFSL and Mara recently??

I never said Abans is bad. I mentioned on this forum Abans is hidden fundamental gem. Read my posts properly..

I am sure if we evaluate all your posts also at least with 1 or 02 you will also fall in to the manipulator and or speculate type - go and evaluate.

I dont categoricaly put BLUE /GREG/SFS /TWOD kind of shares as crap- Is it?

Good luckk

35ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 10:26 pm

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I also collected ABAN recently cos of such attractive price. But the main trouble is that Benjamin fella's (in director board) crazy sellings.
More than anything else it kills the confidence of share holders. If not him, this share would not have been come down as much as 90.

36ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Jana,

There was a vacancy for 'joker' position in the forum sometime back. Without banning Sanju, we've filled the vacancy giving the position to him.

Just refreshing cuz you might've not noticed as I mentioned this earlier even.

However, many of his posts have been deleted as well. So we're keeping an eye an take action when necessary.

37ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 am

sahan8896

UKboy wrote:I also collected ABAN recently cos of such attractive price. But the main trouble is that Benjamin fella's (in director board) crazy sellings.
More than anything else it kills the confidence of share holders. If not him, this share would not have been come down as much as 90.

At the end of trading we see director sales note but who know who bout it.This can move up very easily.Highly iliquid.Was stable at 90-95 for long time.Overbought now.
http://Deleted/portal/LKCSE/stockOverview.html?companyId=22089&goToHomePageParam=true&stockId=5702

38ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 am

balapas

smallville wrote:Jana,

There was a vacancy for 'joker' position in the forum sometime back. Without banning Sanju, we've filled the vacancy giving the position to him.

However, many of his posts have been deleted as well. So we're keeping an eye an take action when necessary.

This guy was banned last year when was under a different name right? It was just Sanju or similar. He came back saying forgot the password. To be frank saying TKS told dividend this week and telling the figure accounts to giving insider info and a serious offence. TKS and this guy should be questioned if this actually happened. Also the forum can get in to trouble as well like Inestnow .lk. Remember this site? A joke can go too far sometimes.

39ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 9:02 am

Jana1

smallville wrote:Jana,

Thanks for your post. It really wasting most of us time for answering or analysisng posts published by these type of manipulators. For sometimes I left his post as I thought he would probably burn his hands by buying those craps. But the scenario is different. He bought those craps at cheaper and dump when he advertise on this forum. I personally doesn't like some one who has power keep silent (moderators or admin) for these type of people who definitely burn young people life may be their dreams.

U guys can discuss and take necessary action as u have many admins and moderators. If you could disclose then we all can understand. Remember, too lenient attitude would jeopardize what you all gathered so far...Smile

40ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 pm

sahan8896

up 10 rupee. cheers

41ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics

there were some of post about Abans yesterday
Can anybody enlighten us actual situation of the share
its financials are better
worry is there about the future prospects due to electricity price hike
relax lending environment is a plus factor
appreciation for LKR also playing for them now

However, current rally seems driven by speculation

42ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Tue May 07, 2013 1:30 pm

salt

salt

target for today 119.00
by looking at order book

43ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Wed May 08, 2013 5:03 am

sanju351

sanju351

Jana1 wrote:
sanju351 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
slstock wrote:

Jana1

Everyone to know

@ Slstock

Dear Jana,

R u making wrong sense towards to me by saying lies????

U said "Just compare the way you compare ABANS AND AFSL With GREG MARA AND FEW OTHERS where you have made positive remarks over the last few days ?"

Where I made positive comments toward Greg warrants, AFSL and Mara recently??

I never said Abans is bad. I mentioned on this forum Abans is hidden fundamental gem. Read my posts properly..

I am sure if we evaluate all your posts also at least with 1 or 02 you will also fall in to the manipulator and or speculate type - go and evaluate.

I dont categoricaly put BLUE /GREG/SFS /TWOD kind of shares as crap- Is it?

Good luckk

Here see what you have just said about GREG - Where you have Brand it as Crap when i post threds and when you have a involvement you slowly say it is worth while - You all are also like Politicians in this country when you want Craps are becoming fundermentaly good shares and when others Posts and your low price collection is disturbed you come and hit them .....

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t28015-why-greg-w3-w6-are-not-moving#163915

44ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 am

Fresher

I don't know if it is the same person, but Jana and Jana1 are two different accounts which I think have been confused.

45ABANS & AFSL Dividend - Page 2 Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 am

sanju351

sanju351

npp wrote:I don't know if it is the same person, but Jana and Jana1 are two different accounts which I think have been confused.

Dear NPP,

Thank you - I accept if it is so what i said was not correct I missed Jana & jana 1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum